Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.

Yes, I know how master node technology works, thank you. What exactly is the number of tokens needed for one master node?
As far as I know, in order to connect one master node you need to have 5,000 PWS coins on your wallet. Wallets are already available on the website in versions for Windows and Linux.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.

Yes, I know how master node technology works, thank you. What exactly is the number of tokens needed for one master node?
As far as I know, in order to connect one master node you need to have 5,000 PWS coins on your wallet. Wallets are already available on the website in versions for Windows and Linux.

If you make simple calculations, it turns out that the cost of one master node goes to $ 2500, which in principle is quite profitable, it is a rather low cost of the master node.
atronite2

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

If you make simple calculations, it turns out that the cost of one master node goes to $ 2500, which in principle is quite profitable, it is a rather low cost of the master node.
Yes, that's exactly right, only you need to consider that this is the price for participants in the first stage of sale, in the future the price will be much higher.
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

Yes, that's exactly right, only you need to consider that this is the price for participants in the first stage of sale, in the future the price will be much higher.
Well, I think that people who are willing to invest in it understand all these subtleties and know that if you want to get a good profit, you must invest in the very early stages.
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

I understand that the project has an excellent earnings perspective thanks to the master nodes, but what can ensure the popularity of this coin?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

I understand that the project has an excellent earnings perspective thanks to the master nodes, but what can ensure the popularity of this coin?

Like any project, this coin is based on a great idea, which will eventually serve as a catalyst for the popularity of this project.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

Like any project, this coin is based on a great idea, which will eventually serve as a catalyst for the popularity of this project.

Well, what exactly are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand why I need it, for example. What is so unique about this project?
magaman

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

Well, what exactly are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand why I need it, for example. What is so unique about this project?

Uniqueness lies precisely in the combination of this coin and the ability to pay various bills thanks to this, for example, electricity.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

Uniqueness lies precisely in the combination of this coin and the ability to pay various bills thanks to this, for example, electricity.
It all sounds quite interesting, I hope that the developers and the project team will manage to make this project really popular and in demand.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:12:02 AM

Those bla bla people are talking with him/her self.

covertops

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

What about the sales of the project. How long it will last? Can anyone provide this information o me?
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

What about the sales of the project. How long it will last? Can anyone provide this information o me?
PowerSwitch public sale is divided into 3 stages. All stages up for 1 week. After this period, PowerSwitch coins are listed on several online exchanges and directly tradable.
covertops

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

PowerSwitch public sale is divided into 3 stages. All stages up for 1 week. After this period, PowerSwitch coins are listed on several online exchanges and directly tradable.
It is an average scheme of sale, good and stable. What about the platform at all? What is powerswitch?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:57:40 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 06:22:05 AM by crypto4jan

Hi there,
Are your project connected with Discount Coins?
Ann : https://web.archive.org/web/20181017161546/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3097845.0

And i see your github link and your website almost similar to Discount coins project
https://www.copyscape.com/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.powerswitch.me%2F

Or perhaps i'm wrong? Please correct me.
Thank you

I saw this post and a bit strange indeed.
I also see most of the posts are from newbees.
I invested in one masternode and the profit if very good becouse I 'm early but I have to restart my masternode 10x a day.

I use windows VPS no Ubuntu because I'm not so handy in the commands.
This weekend I shall migrate with help of a friend and hope I can sty in the master node list and get all the time my reward.

So I hope to read some convincing explanation why the coin is a copy of DiscountCoins.
The idea for PowerSwitch is great and I like to support with my network.

I deserve a good explanation in the open.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

It is an average scheme of sale, good and stable. What about the platform at all? What is powerswitch?
PowerSwitch is a new Proof-of-Stake blockchain cryptocurrency, where rewards are sent to coin holders having a masternode or people simply staking coins in their wallet.
covertops

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

PowerSwitch is a new Proof-of-Stake blockchain cryptocurrency, where rewards are sent to coin holders having a masternode or people simply staking coins in their wallet.
what is the difference between powerswitch coin and all the others? I do not understand why this project is better than all the other projects
magaman

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

what is the difference between powerswitch coin and all the others? I do not understand why this project is better than all the other projects
Unlike in Proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin, PowerSwitch cannot be mined in ASICs farms, only coins holders can create more coins. It has a significant influence on exchange price, avoiding miners to plummet coin price
kawa900jc

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

Hi there,
Are your project connected with Discount Coins?
Ann : https://web.archive.org/web/20181017161546/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3097845.0

And i see your github link and your website almost similar to Discount coins project
https://www.copyscape.com/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.powerswitch.me%2F

Or perhaps i'm wrong? Please correct me.
Thank you

I saw this post and a bit strange indeed.
I also see most of the posts are from newbees.
I invested in one masternode and the profit if very good becouse I 'm early but I have to restart my masternode 10x a day.

I use windows VPS no Ubuntu because I'm not so handy in the commands.
This weekend I shall migrate with help of a friend and hope I can sty in the master node list and get all the time my reward.

So I hope to read some convincing explanation why the coin is a copy of DiscountCoins.
The idea for PowerSwitch is great and I like to support with my network.

I deserve a good explanation in the open.

I like also to hear some answers.

player1337

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

I agree that this project is really useful in todays society and I would really like to see further development for this technology as one day this could be the future of decentralized economy!
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

wow am just hitting on this right now...this is a good project and i believe this will send the power generators thinking.blockchain is here to solve most of our everyday problems and now that power is added am so sorted...good lurk with this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: