Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6375 times)
kittencake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?
Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fanatic

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

As far as I understand, the whole pre-sale stage is divided into three stages, and why was this necessary? Why not make one pre-sale token and that's it?
Most likely this is due to some marketing features of the network, perhaps such an approach more actively encourages early investors.

As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

As well as the terms of pre-sales are very tight, that is, all of our stages last for a rather short amount of time, if I'm not mistaken.
Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

Yes, that's right, all three stages of pre-sale take place within just 2 weeks, so many who want to take part in this must hurry with the decision.

Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

Can I find out at which stage the pre-sale is at the moment? I just want to know how much time I have to make decisions about and participate in this.
Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

Now the first stage of the sale of tokens is underway and it will last a little more than 4 days, so you still have time, and most importantly, do not forget that the price changes depending on the stage.

Yes, I know it, I read about it, but I don’t remember exactly what prices will be relevant at each of the stages, can you remind me?
kittencake

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

Yes, I know it, I read about it, but I don’t remember exactly what prices will be relevant at each of the stages, can you remind me?
If I am not mistaken, then at the first stage one coin will cost only $ 0.5 in the second stage the cost of one coin will be $ 0.6 in the final stage, respectively $ 0.75
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

This project supports master node technology, right? That is, I can invest in it now and then make a profit on an ongoing basis.

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

Yes, it is absolutely like that. Masternody work in such a way that you keep a certain amount of tokens on your wallet and it turns out for this reward, the main thing is that the wallet is constantly connected to the network.
Yes, I know how master node technology works, thank you. What exactly is the number of tokens needed for one master node?
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

Yes, I know how master node technology works, thank you. What exactly is the number of tokens needed for one master node?

As far as I know, in order to connect one master node you need to have 5,000 PWS coins on your wallet. Wallets are already available on the website in versions for Windows and Linux.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

As far as I know, in order to connect one master node you need to have 5,000 PWS coins on your wallet. Wallets are already available on the website in versions for Windows and Linux.
If you make simple calculations, it turns out that the cost of one master node goes to $ 2500, which in principle is quite profitable, it is a rather low cost of the master node.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

If you make simple calculations, it turns out that the cost of one master node goes to $ 2500, which in principle is quite profitable, it is a rather low cost of the master node.

Yes, that's exactly right, only you need to consider that this is the price for participants in the first stage of sale, in the future the price will be much higher.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

Yes, that's exactly right, only you need to consider that this is the price for participants in the first stage of sale, in the future the price will be much higher.
Well, I think that people who are willing to invest in it understand all these subtleties and know that if you want to get a good profit, you must invest in the very early stages.
covertops

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

I understand that the project has an excellent earnings perspective thanks to the master nodes, but what can ensure the popularity of this coin?
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

I understand that the project has an excellent earnings perspective thanks to the master nodes, but what can ensure the popularity of this coin?

Like any project, this coin is based on a great idea, which will eventually serve as a catalyst for the popularity of this project.
covertops

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Like any project, this coin is based on a great idea, which will eventually serve as a catalyst for the popularity of this project.
Well, what exactly are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand why I need it, for example. What is so unique about this project?
74kedr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

Well, what exactly are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand why I need it, for example. What is so unique about this project?

Uniqueness lies precisely in the combination of this coin and the ability to pay various bills thanks to this, for example, electricity.
covertops

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

Uniqueness lies precisely in the combination of this coin and the ability to pay various bills thanks to this, for example, electricity.
It all sounds quite interesting, I hope that the developers and the project team will manage to make this project really popular and in demand.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

This is a great project in the real world. Monitoring energy usage, finding the cheapest energy tariffs for vendor switching, and specifically the PowerSwitch Token can be accepted to pay for electricity ... requires PowerSwitch to have many partners. Do you have any partners? How do you attract partners?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: