Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:42:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6376 times)
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created less than a week ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
Exactly, there is a samll number of promising  projects with good idea and easy way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You just claim that this project is one of the most promising and did not write about its main features
PowerSwitch is developing a smart program to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
You know I don’t pay big money for electo energy. Why people should invest their money into this project if there is not need in this project
Powerswitch is not aimed at an average people, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very big, p.s. it manages not only electricity
Fanatic

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

Guys, I see that the thread was created less than a week ago and there are a lot of treads with messages. Does it mean that the project causes strong social resonance
Exactly, there is a samll number of promising  projects with good idea and easy way of implementation. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You just claim that this project is one of the most promising and did not write about its main features
PowerSwitch is developing a smart program to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
You know I don’t pay big money for electo energy. Why people should invest their money into this project if there is not need in this project
Powerswitch is not aimed at an average people, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very big, p.s. it manages not only electricity
May be there should be some correction of mistakes on the main page, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

May be there should be some correction of mistakes on the main page, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
Information is very clear for understanding, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

Information is very clear for understanding, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
i understand, I will look at it, thank you for the information. I will contact you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

i understand, I will look at it, thank you for the information. I will contact you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
be sure that you will understand , if not I am at your service everytime, have a nice day!
kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

I noticed a trend that in the industry there are more and more POS projects providing users with the opportunity to earn coins just by storing them in their wallets.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

I noticed a trend that in the industry there are more and more POS projects providing users with the opportunity to earn coins just by storing them in their wallets.

I think this is the right direction in the development of future blockchain projects. Users do not need to spend huge amounts of money on equipment, they just need to invest in a good project and the investment will generate income.
kittencake

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

I think this is the right direction in the development of future blockchain projects. Users do not need to spend huge amounts of money on equipment, they just need to invest in a good project and the investment will generate income.
In such projects, only one thing confuses me. After all, mining of coins in the context of this system has a limited resource. That is, it can not make a profit forever.
Fanatic

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

In such projects, only one thing confuses me. After all, mining of coins in the context of this system has a limited resource. That is, it can not make a profit forever.

You are talking about the owners of the master nodes, but this does not mean that the token will not be of interest to the community. If it will bring real benefits.
kittencake

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

You are talking about the owners of the master nodes, but this does not mean that the token will not be of interest to the community. If it will bring real benefits.
In principle, I agree with you, the goal of any coin is to be a useful tool, in this case the creators offer us to regulate our energy consumption with the help of this coin, which is quite interesting.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:05:06 AM

Since the maximum supply of tokens has a limited amount, can I find out what part of the tokens will be available for sale during the crowdsale period?
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

Since the maximum supply of tokens has a limited amount, can I find out what part of the tokens will be available for sale during the crowdsale period?

For this, only 2% is allocated, half of which is intended for presale and the other half for marketing and other expenses.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:19:25 AM

For this, only 2% is allocated, half of which is intended for presale and the other half for marketing and other expenses.
Only 2%? Wow, I'm impressed, I didn't expect that. That is, the life cycle of this token is very high and the possibility of making a profit will be available to future owners of master nodes for a very long time.
alimosavi

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:23:02 AM

Only 2%? Wow, I'm impressed, I didn't expect that. That is, the life cycle of this token is very high and the possibility of making a profit will be available to future owners of master nodes for a very long time.
That's right, that is why this project is of great interest to many users, I think there will be many who want to participate in pre-sale.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:26:18 AM

That's right, that is why this project is of great interest to many users, I think there will be many who want to participate in pre-sale.

Well, judging by the timing of these users would be worth the hurry. I see that the project team is not set up to arrange a long presale. All three stages of pre-sale will take less than a month.
abeda55

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:32:48 AM

And what is the main purpose of this coin, I understand the principle of the master nodes, but still I would like to understand what it will be for and in what area will it be applicable?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:36:31 AM

And what is the main purpose of this coin, I understand the principle of the master nodes, but still I would like to understand what it will be for and in what area will it be applicable?

As far as I understand, they want to enter the market in order to provide a convenient means for convenient switching of the electricity supplier.
abeda55

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:46:47 AM

As far as I understand, they want to enter the market in order to provide a convenient means for convenient switching of the electricity supplier.

Yes? but how is this possible, because it’s just a token, how can it be related to electricity, I can’t understand?
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:52:41 AM

Yes? but how is this possible, because it’s just a token, how can it be related to electricity, I can’t understand?
Well, at the first stage it will be presented as just a coin, and in the future it is planned to submit a finished product through which electricity consumption readings will be read.
abeda55

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

Well, at the first stage it will be presented as just a coin, and in the future it is planned to submit a finished product through which electricity consumption readings will be read.

Is it real? This is a rather interesting decision. I have never seen such projects before. I hope that this will develop quite successfully and will be a success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: