Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:25:20 AM

glad to see the ICO ended, I want to ask when the jarvis plan will be listed on the stock exchange. and what is the price per token
I myself am also curious about when they will register the jarvis on the stock exchange and I hope the team can answer it immediately because we are all waiting for an answer from the team that is important to remain patient first

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:18:34 AM

glad to see the ICO ended, I want to ask when the jarvis plan will be listed on the stock exchange. and what is the price per token
I myself am also curious about when they will register the jarvis on the stock exchange and I hope the team can answer it immediately because we are all waiting for an answer from the team that is important to remain patient first

As a side note, can we stop talking about stock exchanges, they are just exchanges, none of them is handling any stocks.
And about that exchange... you guys have to wait some more, it's planned to be listed in Q4
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:51:36 PM

if the ICO price, Jarvis has a value of 1 = 0.1 USD, whether for the price later when entering the market I myself cannot expect that high value, with only getting 1.5 million USD maybe JARVIS will have a value of half of the ICO price

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:35:14 AM

if the ICO price, Jarvis has a value of 1 = 0.1 USD, whether for the price later when entering the market I myself cannot expect that high value, with only getting 1.5 million USD maybe JARVIS will have a value of half of the ICO price
Too bad, if the price at launch is below the ICO price,
I hope the developer will make another sale, so that the price of the token is as stable as the beginning of the ICO, within a month I am sure the public sales target can be achieved, with the amount of 2 million USD
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:31:38 AM

I hope the developer will make another sale, so that the price of the token is as stable as the beginning of the ICO, within a month I am sure the public sales target can be achieved, with the amount of 2 million USD
I really hope the team can overcome this and of course it is quite surprising for the team if during the launch below the ICO price the most important thing is to continue supporting their team to work optimally

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:26:45 AM

Let's just look at whether the price at launch is below the ICO price or not keep monitoring its development and I'm sure the team must have thought about it so that the price of the token is as stable as the start of the ICO
sockpuppet1911

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:30:49 PM

I remember having this attitude on the 2015-16 cycle. There were too many scam icos and people got bored of pump and dumps. Then the tables turned and icos started to make money again and all my friends jumped on every ico on 2017. Now that same loss of interest happened again. I think it's time for money making icos again.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:15:35 AM

We have some projects example which locked tokens and put their heads downs to develop the platforms or products. In the end when after few months or couple years when they launched saw huge appreciation and got listed on big exchanges as well. If they are willing to work and deliver first then we should give them time anyway token is not going to see value in present situation. Better let them locked and wait for.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:27:50 AM

I remember having this attitude on the 2015-16 cycle. There were too many scam icos and people got bored of pump and dumps. Then the tables turned and icos started to make money again and all my friends jumped on every ico on 2017. Now that same loss of interest happened again. I think it's time for money making icos again.

You mean that ICO will now become again popular for the investor? Of course, there is a certain cyclical nature here, but I don’t think so.
I think that now most of the interest is spent on fundraising using popular and reliable platforms.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sockpuppet1911

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:57:44 AM

You mean that ICO will now become again popular for the investor? Of course, there is a certain cyclical nature here, but I don’t think so.
I think that now most of the interest is spent on fundraising using popular and reliable platforms.

No, i meant less popular overall and more profitable. There will be few gems that are sold out though.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:08:03 AM

ICO will not be as popular as in 2016-2017 then, in 201-2020 it looks like the IEO will become popular,
if Jarvis starts the IEO in some big markets it might be much better

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:47:54 AM

ICO will not be as popular as in 2016-2017 then, in 201-2020 it looks like the IEO will become popular,
I think jarvis will start the IEO with second token is JNT (utility one), team said price JRT after launch not below price ico.
I wonder how team manage to people not dump at exchange ?
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:30:06 AM

I think jarvis will start the IEO with second token is JNT (utility one), team said price JRT after launch not below price ico.
I wonder how team manage to people not dump at exchange ?
It is quite interesting that the team itself said that the price of JRT after launching would not be that ico and to make it clearer, let's just look after it was launched, hopefully what the team said could really materialize

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:31:01 PM

No, i meant less popular overall and more profitable. There will be few gems that are sold out though.

It is clear, in general, yes. The market is saturated with recurring projects, therefore, this trend is quite predictable. Indeed, the original, in its structure, projects, is becoming less and less. Therefore, the interest to ICO becomes smaller. And IEO is a kind of new breath for projects that want to have the attention of investors. I think that surely this trend has affected Jarvis. And I think that if the team will to initiate the IEO, then this would be a more confident fundraising for the development of the project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:39:14 PM

It is quite interesting that the team itself said that the price of JRT after launching would not be that ico and to make it clearer, let's just look after it was launched, hopefully what the team said could really materialize

Token could be launched at a higher price than ico's price then suddenly rise or...dump. Launch price means nothing to me, market will react at people will.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:14:06 AM

Token could be launched at a higher price than ico's price then suddenly rise or...dump. Launch price means nothing to me, market will react at people will.

You are right because bounty pool was quite high I am expecting a huge dump before the price recover. But, it won't be a wise move in the longer term.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:53:26 PM

Happy Friday everyone!

We had an amazing AMA session with Pascal couple of weeks ago, where he explained the technical side of the hybrid exchange and presented our new roadmap and user acquisition strategy.

If you are interested but do not have the time to watch the full video, we made a small article detailing the key points of the stream.

Link: https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/ama-digest-a5add9bf1af

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:27:07 AM

This AMA answered many questions which were raising in minds of people including mine. I think the approach to develop first and then list token on external and internal exchange has weight. I would prefer to wait if this may make the tokens much more valuable. It is very good AMA and everyone should have look at it.
coin-investor

Activity: 2814
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:02:20 PM

Happy Friday everyone!

We had an amazing AMA session with Pascal couple of weeks ago, where he explained the technical side of the hybrid exchange and presented our new roadmap and user acquisition strategy.

If you are interested but do not have the time to watch the full video, we made a small article detailing the key points of the stream.

Keep it up, as long as you update all your channels about the development of this project, people will keep supporting you, but it is ok to list the coin to a minor exchange for now, while you develop your products, then after the products are there, you can go for a big exchange, this is a good start and there will be momentum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:54:52 PM

Happy Friday everyone!

Keep it up, as long as you update all your channels about the development of this project, people will keep supporting you, but it is ok to list the coin to a minor exchange for now, while you develop your products, then after the products are there, you can go for a big exchange, this is a good start and there will be momentum.
What you say is true there is nothing wrong if for now registering a coin in a small exchange first and after growing it might be possible to register a coin in a big exchange and I think it all takes time

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: