Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:33:13 PM

As I can see on the official website, the team has raised $1.2M during the private sale and $255K during the public sale, but the ICO campaign was slightly extended until March 24, 2019.

Are you going to prolong the token sale for a few more days? When will the ICO campaign be finished?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:02:31 PM

As I can see on the official website, the team has raised $1.2M during the private sale and $255K during the public sale, but the ICO campaign was slightly extended until March 24, 2019.

Are you going to prolong the token sale for a few more days? When will the ICO campaign be finished?

I hope that the amount raised is enough for development and everything else planned by the Team, many ICOs have dragged on for more months, without achieving their results, in addition to many migrating to IEO. Actualy the numbers on Icobeach is 1.5m
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:02:57 PM

I hope that the amount raised is enough for development and everything else planned by the Team, many ICOs have dragged on for more months, without achieving their results, in addition to many migrating to IEO. Actualy the numbers on Icobeach is 1.5m

I think its enough, because:

Hello,

yes our strategy is the follozing at the moment: with the founds we raised, we can easily finance the rest of the development. So from now on we will just develop them, launch them and share the revenues with our supporters.

We will then raise money through traditional investors later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:10:52 PM

I think you're right! And also, it will be the capacity and the dedication of the team to pursue this project into a fully developed platform that will make the difference since I understand they will continue with it even with minimal funding and that is quite admirable since we seldom saw that occur in ICO's.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:40:41 PM

Uptrennd is an interesting choice for an exchange partner. Keep them coming and congratulations!
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:46:32 PM

I think its enough, because:

Hello,

yes our strategy is the follozing at the moment: with the founds we raised, we can easily finance the rest of the development. So from now on we will just develop them, launch them and share the revenues with our supporters.

We will then raise money through traditional investors later.

This should mean that everything is in order. Let's hope that the team will not give up this statement, and everything will go smoothly and without surprises.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:58:00 PM

yes jarvis will have a diversified offer and in any case the exchanges are never enough each one have something extra that makes it unique does not yet have an exchange that includes all the offers and features currently on the market (maybe jarvis will succeed?)...

In paper it looks great, we just have to wait and see if the market will respond positive about Jarvis, but one thing is certain, they are really doing everything they can to get recognized early on.

"all" it needs is volume and liquidity

Not only with volume and liquidity but if they fulfill all their development goals and offer amazing features into the platform, then I can say this will be a crypto project to that could compete among others. Smiley

Of course, but that is, because volume CAN only come if they fulfill all their development goals and offer amazing features into the platform. And even then it's a big if
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:59:31 PM

yes jarvis will have a diversified offer and in any case the exchanges are never enough each one have something extra that makes it unique does not yet have an exchange that includes all the offers and features currently on the market (maybe jarvis will succeed?)...

In paper it looks great, we just have to wait and see if the market will respond positive about Jarvis, but one thing is certain, they are really doing everything they can to get recognized early on.

They have a lot on their table and we can only hope that they will be able to develop most or all of it.

As far as I have heard they are first focusing on the mobile wallet. Exchange will be launched after that.

What are the specs of the wallet?

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:47:03 AM

Not only with volume and liquidity but if they fulfill all their development goals and offer amazing features into the platform, then I can say this will be a crypto project to that could compete among others. Smiley

Of course, but that is, because volume CAN only come if they fulfill all their development goals and offer amazing features into the platform. And even then it's a big if

You are correct! and right now they just released news on partnership with Uptrennd - https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/jarvis-and-uptrennd-team-up-to-create-a-new-place-for-traders-to-share-and-be-rewarded-d3545b092d7c which is also a great step that will make it a solid foundation for the project. Also, I do hope we could hear some amazing news on the development side very soon.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:55:59 PM

I really hope you can keep up with your activity long after your launch because you are one of the most active ICOs right now and another partnership just proofs that. Its really good that you are partnering up with platforms from different fields and Uptrennd looks very stable for now.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:30:03 PM

I really hope you can keep up with your activity long after your launch because you are one of the most active ICOs right now and another partnership just proofs that. Its really good that you are partnering up with platforms from different fields and Uptrennd looks very stable for now.

Yeah, that's something that can be seen at a lot of projects. Once the tokensale is over, communication gets neglected. But they way how they handle the discussion here in this thread is already extrordinary so I am confident they will keep the activity here in the thread up even after the tokensale.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:55:47 AM

It is good a project is active while ico, but it is more important they stay active ico is over. I believe they will too and hope they won't disappoint me Smiley

greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:55:48 PM

It is good a project is active while ico, but it is more important they stay active ico is over. I believe they will too and hope they won't disappoint me Smiley
I don't think they will disappoint the Jarvis platform users, and I see that the price of Jarvis tokens has good quality in black markets such as forkdelta

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:33:57 PM

*snip*
... and I see that the price of Jarvis tokens has good quality in black markets such as forkdelta

What are you talking about? Are those tokens on forkdelta now? And i wouldn't call decentralized exchanges "black markets" as anyone can trade erc20 tokens because that's how they are build.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:51:03 PM

*snip*
... and I see that the price of Jarvis tokens has good quality in black markets such as forkdelta

What are you talking about? Are those tokens on forkdelta now? And i wouldn't call decentralized exchanges "black markets" as anyone can trade erc20 tokens because that's how they are build.

If this is the correct contract address, there are no tokens on forkdelta. Would have been weird anyway if they were already tradable even though the ICO hasn't finished.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:02:51 PM

yes there are still so many unknowns, only and only if they succeed in reaching and completing the goals of the roadmap then they will be successful and they will be a point of reference in the world of crypto...
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:08:23 PM

I think, the team will successfully reach its goal. I see, that ever more and more new and fastest growing ads are coming out. the team realizes all its plans confidently and calmly. it deserves our attention and respect for them
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:28:40 PM

*snip*

If this is the correct contract address, there are no tokens on forkdelta. Would have been weird anyway if they were already tradable even though the ICO hasn't finished.

If they distributed their tokens during the ICO instantly when a purchase is made, those tokens could be listed on decentralized exchanges. It's quite common to see that.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:56:02 PM

They have a lot on their table and we can only hope that they will be able to develop most or all of it.

As far as I have heard they are first focusing on the mobile wallet. Exchange will be launched after that.

But we might come up with some surprise before Smiley

Ok and when will that secret be revealed if you do come up with a surprise? Wink Would love to use your exchange soon.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 08:58:19 AM

No Smiley But we will take 40M tokens from the Strategic Fund to make an ICO, STO, IEO, whatever will be trendy Cheesy by the end of the year, after launching the products.

We have closed yesterday, raised 296k during the public sale, 1,244k during the private one, so 1,540k as a whole.

We are very happy. Thanks everyone, it is now time to build.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: