Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:57:17 PM

Hopefully the devs could fast tract its development and that no major issues arise to slow it down and if this happens, I'm very positive we can see concrete results 3 -4 months from now.

I believe they could stick to their plans especially since we are seing some glances of possible bullish market incoming in the next few months, this would be a perfect timing for Jarvis.

I do not think that the team should hope for the bull run in the near future, no catalyst can be seen for this. I think they feel right, counting on harsh conditions in the near future.
I'm also waiting for the bulls, probably like everything, but it seems to me that they are still far away.

Oh, I see a few catalysts. In contrast to a few months ago, the news now are mostly positive.
Bakkt, Fidelity, Swissquote there are many good things on the way.
But you are right, they should not hope for the bull run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:04:06 PM

Hopefully the devs could fast tract its development and that no major issues arise to slow it down and if this happens, I'm very positive we can see concrete results 3 -4 months from now.

I believe they could stick to their plans especially since we are seing some glances of possible bullish market incoming in the next few months, this would be a perfect timing for Jarvis.

I do not think that the team should hope for the bull run in the near future, no catalyst can be seen for this. I think they feel right, counting on harsh conditions in the near future.
I'm also waiting for the bulls, probably like everything, but it seems to me that they are still far away.

Oh, I see a few catalysts. In contrast to a few months ago, the news now are mostly positive.

I agree. It's like we have a more positive atmosphere now than last year and that is a good indication that there is once again a bright future for crypto markets.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:36:32 PM

I like how transparent your website is about the funds gathered so far. Most of the ico is not sharing the results and they are telling always blockchain will bring more transparency to the market but they act in the opposite.

I totally agree with you. I guess some projects think that it could discourage investors when they see that the investment counter is not constantly filling up.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:58:41 PM

Maybe try one of those new ERC-tokens companies like Polymath and Harbor are offering. Will try to find their respective ERC-numbers

While those ones are using tokens issued on the ethereum's blockchain, Swarm for example is using a different approach, its standard, SRC20 tokens, are issued on the Stellar's blockchain

Interesting, will look into those
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:59:16 PM

I like how transparent your website is about the funds gathered so far. Most of the ico is not sharing the results and they are telling always blockchain will bring more transparency to the market but they act in the opposite.

While they claim to have raised more than they've really done

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:56:10 AM

Of course there is good news. But the feeling is as if everything is stuck and is developing much slower. Perhaps the weak market is guilty, and when it becomes stronger, I think we can see more progressive activity.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:03:24 PM

I do agree. I think that this is a perfect time to build a platform, not to wait for others to come. Because when they do come, you are ahead already.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:06:54 PM

While they claim to have raised more than they've really done

Yeah, it is the most annoying part. First, they say they raised 40m $! And after 8th extension over on the ico, they say because of the bad market conditions, we couldn't reach the soft cap.

mosprognoz

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:00:10 PM

Nobody needs a new exchange. There are hundreds of them and only 10-15 are really working. This topic is very suspiciously bumped 24/7 and I think this project is using bumping (Paid shilling) service . The name of the project is associated with Paul Jarvis (Well known scammer) https://binaryreviewsrace.com/jarvis-formula-scam-review/ All scammers that were engaged in forex scams, now moved to crypto, because forex and associated scams are not profitable any more.  
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:41:12 PM

Nobody needs a new exchange. There are hundreds of them and only 10-15 are really working. This topic is very suspiciously bumped 24/7 and I think this project is using bumping (Paid shilling) service . The name of the project is associated with Paul Jarvis (Well known scammer) https://binaryreviewsrace.com/jarvis-formula-scam-review/ All scammers that were engaged in forex scams, now moved to crypto, because forex and associated scams are not profitable any more.  

i haven't see any connection between jarvis and jarvisformula you explain here. for sure, CEO of jarvis is Pascal Tallarida, dunno if its same person but i believe that jarvis is not Paul Jarvis you mean.
about its scam or not, just wait till ICO ends and see their delivered to user.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:51:25 PM

So just because part of the name is the same as Jarvis the exchange for you is the same thing ??  The guy with Jarvis formula is an old dude with white hair , while this Jarvis Team are young people who've made it sure they went public , and not hide behind some alias.  I mean a 5 year old could literally do more research on this in 2 minutes than you just did.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:21:19 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 08:14:30 AM by sockpuppet1911

The "Jarvis" in this exchange name is not a real name, but a reference to the Iron Man's Artificial intelligence called "J.A.R.V.I.S.".

Did you just google "jarvis scam" in the hope of merit points or something without doing any research of your own? Looking your post history, that's what you do.

What it comes to number of exchanges you mentioned, there has always been many and this could be said during the Binance ico and look how that went.

I always welcome and try to seek a good critique but outright insane fud is not cool.

Always DYOR:
Well, actually, he (and we) are fans of the whole Marvel universe. We do hope that Sony will lend Venom to have a movie with the Deadpool and Venom Smiley

But to go back to Jarvis,  the story behind the name Jarvis is actually linked to Jarvis AI, yes Smiley

Before to fall into the blockchain space, Jarvis was a trading platform. We will tell you the whole story soon, it is worth to know it ! It was an afternoon, while we were developing the first prototype of Jarvis (by this time, a trading platform for Forex traders), we implemented a voice recognition feature within the application : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=The09nzQMEE.

After that, a team member suggested to call the software Jarvis. As some team members had just came back from Greece, and the name Jarvis sounded like a Greek name, we have all said : "Oh yes ! Let's do this it sounds like a Greek hero". We realized few days after that actually the developer proposed the name Jarvis in reference of J.A.R.V.I.S from Iron Man.

We have kept the name Jarvis, because we do see AI as the new UI. Asking Jarvis to "open BTC H4 chart", "send 20 euros in BTC to @Bob" or "show ICO calendar", is cooler than the usual navigation menu. Isn't it ?

AI can really change the way we do interact with software.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:33:57 PM

Jarvis is in the iron man, Jarvis is also a company trying to achieve what's depicted in the iron man l. Jarvis is also an exchanges in progress and Jarvis could be name of many other projects or even things but, that doesn't mean they all are related to each other.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:34:04 PM

Jarvis is in the iron man, Jarvis is also a company trying to achieve what's depicted in the iron man l. Jarvis is also an exchanges in progress and Jarvis could be name of many other projects or even things but, that doesn't mean they all are related to each other.
It seems that this guy just hurried with the conclusions. This is what happens if do not check the information carefully.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:07:25 AM

I'm 4 to 1 in exchanged based ICO and this will be my fifth ICO that is going to be a success but Jarvis Exchange plan features are far better so I expect this ICO to reach their softcap at least, even though the market is very weak, I still believe investors are still looking for a good ICO even though there are so many failed ICO in the market.

We have to be honest, exchanges are growing like mushrooms lately but Jarvis is really offering something unique and will stand out for sure, i dont doubt we will see a new successful exchange soon.

Yes exchanges are the most valuable piece in a financial ecosystem Smiley everything goes through them Smiley It is not suprising that exchanges has boomed considering the fact the entry ticket is quite easy. Today, for 10k, you can launch your own crypto exchange...

As long as you offer more than traditional exchanges you have a chance at succeeding

Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:09:34 AM

I do agree. I think that this is a perfect time to build a platform, not to wait for others to come. Because when they do come, you are ahead already.

True, the next bull market will attract a lot of new projects. I think though that at that point only a hand full of projects can distinguish themselves from professional projects like Bakkt and ErisX
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:34:07 PM

I can't see any suspicious activity here at all. There are much more suspicious projects out there, but this doesn't resemble a scam project.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:56:22 PM

As long as you offer more than traditional exchanges you have a chance at succeeding

You are right, there are plenty of exchanges in the market now and competition is very stiff.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:03:56 PM

This project is really good and your road map also very clear .i hope this will make big change in Crypto market
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:51:48 PM

Unfortunately a lot of next exchanges use fake trades just to keep their numbers up but fortunately its not hard to spot them. I hope Jarvis will manage to get good traction and will be able to compete without using bots.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: