Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:10:57 PM

Jarvis+ (JAR) is now available on KuCoin, you can deposit now. Supported trading pairs include JAR/BTC and JAR/ETH. Trading will start on 20:00 on June 20, 2019 (UTC+8) and withdrawal will open on 22:00 on June 20, 2019 (UTC+8).
https://twitter.com/KuCoinUpdates/status/1140530842248331264

I can't view the twitter link - there is an error and this one showed "Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!"
Anyway, I tried to search and I found this correct link - https://twitter.com/KuCoinUpdates/status/1140536453014929410

Good news for Jarvis+! We would like to remind that Jarvis+ and Jarvis Edge are two different companies. This thread is designed to discuss Jarvis Edge and everything related to the project.
I just found out about the information and I want to thank you for providing information about Jarvis + and Jarvis Edge and of course this helps people who really don't know

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:19:20 PM

The terms Market Maker is used wrongly in crypto space, what you refer to is companies that call themselves Market Makers and they are paid to pump the price of the token and create fake transactions. In Jarvis we don't speak about these kinds of MM, we refer to people who quote the price if you want to provide Forex, Stocks, Crypto and etc. prices have to be quoted, you need to know the price that the traders can trade, and those prices are given by Market Makers.

Because there is a confusion in terms,  we are thinking to write an article to explain the difference to show how real Market Makers operate.

Market Makers are everywhere, and we invented MM in order for people to trade. Example: Without MM, if you want to to buy a stock at the desired price, you might won't be able to do so, because not everyone wants to sell that stock. So when you want to buy a certain asset at a certain price and no-one else selling it at that price, you will need a  MM to quote the price.

Thanks for clearing this up. It helped me at least. It was not my intention to create fud on the subject.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:10:07 AM

Wow this is good news because there is news relating to developments regarding the project and I am sure it is all thanks to the performance of the team that continues to work

Yes, we should always believe in the project as long as they give updates about their progress and developments. It will really help the investors to be in safe hands once they start releasing what they mentioned in the previous updates.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 06:34:02 PM

Pascal recently got interviewed by Humans of Blockchain

Topic: Shaping the future of the trading and the investment with Blockchain technologies

Want to know more? Follow the link below!

Link: https://humansofbc.com/trading-investments-jarvis-pascal-tallarida/?fbclid=IwAR3fnSs4XF-BrjawoxcWzZ86bm8lu2juAQDmE2lzFteE9MmTImY4SXS3i4g

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:18:30 PM

Wow this is good news because there is news relating to developments regarding the project and I am sure it is all thanks to the performance of the team that continues to work

Yes, we should always believe in the project as long as they give updates about their progress and developments. It will really help the investors to be in safe hands once they start releasing what they mentioned in the previous updates.

They provide frequent updates which I really like. Every week you can keep track of what they have done. Very different from other projects. Keep doing that!
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:38:58 AM

They provide frequent updates which I really like. Every week you can keep track of what they have done. Very different from other projects. Keep doing that!
yes it is good and can give trust to investors because the team is always up-to-date about what they are doing and hopefully the project is running properly
ningrum

Activity: 1610

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:20:44 AM

yes it is good and can give trust to investors because the team is always up-to-date about what they are doing and hopefully the project is running properly
Indeed it is good but I hope the team really can maintain such performance because if it is not possible investor confidence will disappear even so I am sure the team will do their best

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:46:53 PM

Indeed it is good but I hope the team really can maintain such performance because if it is not possible investor confidence will disappear even so I am sure the team will do their best

The team has repeatedly said that they will be up and running with their system by the end of the year. No reason to lose confidence.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:38:26 PM

The team has repeatedly said that they will be up and running with their system by the end of the year. No reason to lose confidence.
If what you say is indeed true it will be good and with the team that continues to be active I hope that the project can also develop further so it might be better at this time to continue to follow its development

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 06:49:56 PM

The new update is out! Follow the link to know more.
https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/newsletter-june-23rd-7c464900ca76

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:35:33 AM

The new update is out! Follow the link to know more.
https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/newsletter-june-23rd-7c464900ca76

I never expected this type of improvement from the team, Firstly again Jarvis has approved its accurate update will always help the community to show more interest towards the project. Very soon we are going to see exchange launching date and i am eagerly waiting for the exchange to be launched.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:47:24 AM

Topic: Shaping the future of the trading and the investment with Blockchain technologies

Link: https://humansofbc.com/trading-investments-jarvis-pascal-tallarida/?fbclid=IwAR3fnSs4XF-BrjawoxcWzZ86bm8lu2juAQDmE2lzFteE9MmTImY4SXS3i4g
If your going to launch the tesnet this summer and by saying testers does this mean that you have picked out the beta testers already? can we also participate in it?
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:56:03 AM

If your going to launch the tesnet this summer and by saying testers does this mean that you have picked out the beta testers already? can we also participate in it?
Regarding that matter, I don't know for sure and you better just ask the team so that everything is clear and maybe we can also participate, let's just wait for the answer from the team

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:49:08 AM

If what you say is indeed true it will be good and with the team that continues to be active I hope that the project can also develop further so it might be better at this time to continue to follow its development
yes that is all that we all hope for, especially with the activity of the team here at least there is clarity about the project, goodluck for all teams and investors
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:19:37 PM

@Jarvis

Sorry to ask that, but : are not you bothered by the fact that there is another project with almost the same name as yours ?

I received an email tonight telling me that Jarvis (Jar) was available on Kucoin ... I personally think it might be damaging. Have you imagined a renaming now, as your project (interesting for the rest) has not yet 'exploded' ?? Good luck anyway!
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:11:25 PM

Regarding that matter, I don't know for sure and you better just ask the team so that everything is clear and maybe we can also participate, let's just wait for the answer from the team

The Alpha test will be a closed one (around 100 investors will be able to participate). The Beta will be open but with a limited amount of participants, we will give more information on how to take part in Beta test later.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:15:34 PM

@Jarvis

Sorry to ask that, but : are not you bothered by the fact that there is another project with almost the same name as yours ?

I received an email tonight telling me that Jarvis (Jar) was available on Kucoin ... I personally think it might be damaging. Have you imagined a renaming now, as your project (interesting for the rest) has not yet 'exploded' ?? Good luck anyway!

We do not see any reason to do so, there are many projects and companies with similar names.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:24:39 PM

It has been a while since we talked about the amazing use cases you will be able to do if you combine Jarvis and other solutions.

This time we decided to talk on how you can receive interest on the money you trade with!

Follow the link to know more!
https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/how-to-trade-on-the-financial-markets-while-earning-interest-at-the-same-time-b0991872e214

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:25:27 PM

@Jarvis

We do not see any reason to do so, there are many projects and companies with similar names.

That's your opinion, and I respect it. Anyway, who am I to disagree? I just raised the question, personally I do not know a big company with a name already used. My 2 sats! Smiley
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:39:44 PM

@Jarvis

I have no idea about what the other JAR project was that is in Kucoin but that will confuse your investors. You would have to make it hard for them in case someone end up buying a coin that is suppose to be your JAR but end up buying the another JAR. Kucoin is considered a good exchange, I don't think you could compete to it unless you have a better idea of marketing yours.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: