Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 05:35:40 PM

We just released a massive newsletter! We talk about the future conference, update on exchange and much more! Read till the end to see the whole scope of what we are trying to build.

https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/newsletter-6th-of-october-94ab62992d3e

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:58:15 PM

we don’t ban people from using the protocol, we ban them from using our UI, if someone from the US wants to build a trading platform on top of Jarvis, he/she can freely do so.

Interesting idea, hope you will succeed with this approach.
You should integrate the picture from medium into your WP, it helps to understand the
complex topic.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:44:15 AM

we don’t ban people from using the protocol, we ban them from using our UI, if someone from the US wants to build a trading platform on top of Jarvis, he/she can freely do so.

Interesting idea, hope you will succeed with this approach.
You should integrate the picture from medium into your WP, it helps to understand the
complex topic.

Yes, we will rewrite our White Paper to align it with the current structure and plans of the project.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:01:10 PM

is there any latest news or a definite plan for when to open a frozen token? because I think people are already enthusiastic about waiting for this project
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:26:49 PM

is there any latest news or a definite plan for when to open a frozen token? because I think people are already enthusiastic about waiting for this project

They've said it's going to be when their product launches sometime in Q1 next year. Seems like they are hoping that the utility of the token for their product will give it more value on exchanges rather than the usual speculation
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:38:37 PM

They've said it's going to be when their product launches sometime in Q1 next year. Seems like they are hoping that the utility of the token for their product will give it more value on exchanges rather than the usual speculation
if so I have to be patient again to wait for listed on the exchange and hopefully their strategies will be the best for us all and with satisfying results because for so long we wait
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 04:24:09 PM

One more week has passed, one more newsletter to go, it is time to share our weekly story!

https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/newsletter-13th-of-october-d8bc6822a3d8

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:05:23 PM

One more week has passed, one more newsletter to go, it is time to share our weekly story!

As I can see on this newsletter published on Medium, your developers are located and work in Vietnam. I appreciate you striving to find a cheaper solution for receiving DAI. It's nice to hear that the Jarvis Wallet application can now perform transactions.

According to the road map, your team is going to launch the Jarvis Exchange in the first quarter of 2020. Will JRT tokens be unlocked at this time?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 01:31:56 PM

As I can see on this newsletter published on Medium, your developers are located and work in Vietnam. I appreciate you striving to find a cheaper solution for receiving DAI. It's nice to hear that the Jarvis Wallet application can now perform transactions.

According to the road map, your team is going to launch the Jarvis Exchange in the first quarter of 2020. Will JRT tokens be unlocked at this time?

i've followed them on medium for quite awhile. never really thought they were legit but perhaps they are. i have seen replies in the thread they got their tokens but were confusing that they got different Jarvis tokens from different contract address.  talking about being pro right?

it would be interesting to see if they actually will unlock the JRT tokens for the market while they are not that popular yet. not in a year probably. they already said it and i quote "it is how the world works — if you want to build something significant, you will have to put time and effort, to achieve the result".

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:31:47 PM

i've followed them on medium for quite awhile. never really thought they were legit but perhaps they are. i have seen replies in the thread they got their tokens but were confusing that they got different Jarvis tokens from different contract address.  talking about being pro right?

I allow myself to answer since i received, like many users, two different tokens.

Explanation, already given here, is the first distribution (which did not concern the tokens bought during ico but coming from bounties or other events) went wrong : tokens were sent multiple times (2 to 4) to same wallets.

The team stopped the distribution and decided that the first jrt batch would become 'useless'/with no value, then created a new contract before, a few days later, the distribution (which happened without any issue)

I hope I was able to enlighten you and would like to add : who does not make mistakes?  Wink
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 07:00:14 PM

I allow myself to answer since i received, like many users, two different tokens.

Explanation, already given here, is the first distribution (which did not concern the tokens bought during ico but coming from bounties or other events) went wrong : tokens were sent multiple times (2 to 4) to same wallets.

The team stopped the distribution and decided that the first jrt batch would become 'useless'/with no value, then created a new contract before, a few days later, the distribution (which happened without any issue)

I hope I was able to enlighten you and would like to add : who does not make mistakes?  Wink

i see. which contract address is valid?  i stopped following the project right after that news. it felt like scam already but since they still kept in contact with the community they've built i guess there must be truth to the near launching of the exchange. the fact that there will be no KYC on this jarvis while they do have fiat gateway must be interesting and worth the wait for the investors and traders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:13:30 AM

i've followed them on medium for quite awhile. never really thought they were legit but perhaps they are. i have seen replies in the thread they got their tokens but were confusing that they got different Jarvis tokens from different contract address.  talking about being pro right?

I hope I was able to enlighten you and would like to add : who does not make mistakes?  Wink

i see. which contract address is valid?  i stopped following the project right after that news. it felt like scam already but since they still kept in contact with the community they've built i guess there must be truth to the near launching of the exchange. the fact that there will be no KYC on this jarvis while they do have fiat gateway must be interesting and worth the wait for the investors and traders.

You can check this contract address - it says Jarvis Reward Token

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8a9c67fee641579deba04928c4bc45f66e26343a

I think this address has the most active transactions as compared to other Jarvis-related eth addresses. The team should put the official eth contract address on their website so people can easier check their tokens if they receive it from the right or wrong address.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 12:42:52 PM

i've followed them on medium for quite awhile. never really thought they were legit but perhaps they are. i have seen replies in the thread they got their tokens but were confusing that they got different Jarvis tokens from different contract address.  talking about being pro right?

I hope I was able to enlighten you and would like to add : who does not make mistakes?  Wink

i see. which contract address is valid?  i stopped following the project right after that news. it felt like scam already but since they still kept in contact with the community they've built i guess there must be truth to the near launching of the exchange. the fact that there will be no KYC on this jarvis while they do have fiat gateway must be interesting and worth the wait for the investors and traders.

You can check this contract address - it says Jarvis Reward Token

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8a9c67fee641579deba04928c4bc45f66e26343a

I think this address has the most active transactions as compared to other Jarvis-related eth addresses. The team should put the official eth contract address on their website so people can easier check their tokens if they receive it from the right or wrong address.

nay! look at the richlist. who owns that 86.4856% of all the tokens?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x8a9c67fee641579deba04928c4bc45f66e26343a#balances
in this list, there seem to have someone with 86.4856%

while the tokens in this list which i believe is the previous contract address were fairly distributed. did somebody questioned who owns this 86.4856% to the team?  i'm thinking if its going to listed in an exchange, everything will sent to those who will buy at a price of even a satoshi.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:55:00 PM

who owns that 86.4856% of all the tokens?

Maybe you could ask to @Pascal_Tallarida (ceo) on Telegram. He ssems to be a nice person and will probably bring you an explanation.

As previously written, Jarvis contract adress is this one : 0x8A9C67fee641579dEbA04928c4BC45F66e26343A
More infos : https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8a9c67fee641579deba04928c4bc45f66e26343a

Previous contract (no more valid was : 0xeeF338C585ee3Cf674f717937F12E6F52aCCF5E1)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 04:56:17 PM

Jarvis is going to France! To be more exact we will participate in the first meetup of DeFi France. It is organized by Monolith, Paraswap, Jarvis, Orwl, and Paloit. Dates: 17th-19th of October.

Pascal will talk about Air Dai and the possibilities it opens, as well as present Jarvis. The idea is to present what DeFi is to France and start to build a community around it.

In meanwhile we would like to meet with our supporters, so if you are around the area come by and say hi. Everyone is welcome! Drop us a line if you have any further questions.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:08:52 AM

Jarvis is going to France! To be more exact we will participate in the first meetup of DeFi France. It is organized by Monolith, Paraswap, Jarvis, Orwl, and Paloit. Dates: 17th-19th of October.

Pascal will talk about Air Dai and the possibilities it opens, as well as present Jarvis. The idea is to present what DeFi is to France and start to build a community around it.

In meanwhile we would like to meet with our supporters, so if you are around the area come by and say hi. Everyone is welcome! Drop us a line if you have any further questions.

Great, you are showing your credibility to the community, but how long it is going to take to release the exchange because community have been waiting for the listing too. Participating in the conference is really good and it will help the project to get more exposure.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 10:34:07 AM

Great, you are showing your credibility to the community, but how long it is going to take to release the exchange because community have been waiting for the listing too. Participating in the conference is really good and it will help the project to get more exposure.
Yes, without a list on the stock exchange, the community will feel that the jarvis fx project is less than perfect, if the team has already provided a discussion about this, it is best to immediately provide information in this thread so that many people will know

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 01:00:04 PM

We stick to the original plan, we will list the token as soon as we launch our first products, the launch is planned for Q4 of 2019. Yes, we are currently in Q4, so we have time till December. We will give a specific date when we will be 100% sure the product will be delivered in time.

posi

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:48:55 PM

We stick to the original plan, we will list the token as soon as we launch our first products, the launch is planned for Q4 of 2019. Yes, we are currently in Q4, so we have time till December. We will give a specific date when we will be 100% sure the product will be delivered in time.
Ok but when you said the first product. Are you talking about the creation of your exchange, website, exchange within the mobile wallet, card, DAPPs integration etc?
Because you guys have limited time you achieve and everything should be processing by now if truly want to stick to the original plan as you said.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 06:53:00 AM

Ok, thank you for your response, I will wait for more details when your product will be launched. I am curious about your product, and I really want to try it. I hope it is fun and has many uses for the community.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: