Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:20:33 AM

They say at telegram channel that they will not be listed there token as soon as possible. They will prioritize their product instead of listed their tokens. Also, the mistake of distribution looks very unprofessional. This situation should not happen if the always care.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:52:47 AM

They say at telegram channel that they will not be listed there token as soon as possible. They will prioritize their product instead of listed their tokens. Also, the mistake of distribution looks very unprofessional. This situation should not happen if the always care.

They are considered a big project, it should not happen people are expecting too much on this project, they all thought that this is already their rewards but ends up another shitcoin in their wallet, they should double check before they implement it, this is a very long project to materialize.

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 12:22:01 PM

They are considered a big project, it should not happen people are expecting too much on this project, they all thought that this is already their rewards but ends up another shitcoin in their wallet, they should double check before they implement it, this is a very long project to materialize.
That's mean we need to wait and also keep support it at least in a year, but as long as they still consistent to development this project and transparent about the progress. Let's see..
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:04:07 PM

Some bounty hunters received their rewards others are not, but I also read that they are going to create a new contract for their token and do a swap, so if you received your rewards, you cannot sell that token, you need to wait for the new token then swap it.

Upon checking some of the bounty participant EHT address I noticed that some of them already received JRT Token which is stand for Jarvis Reward Token.

Can you give me a reason why there's only a few of bounty participant already received their bounty while the other not yet? And why they did not use their main token for distribution?

Hello,

So we still don't know what did happen.

We used Ledger Nano S, metamask and a multisender dapp for airdrop.

For an unknown reason, the Ledger ask to validate transactions thousands of time, when we realized some tokens were sent 2, 3 or 4 times we decided to stop the distribution and freeze the contract.

We will redeploy a new contract, and send the tokens next week to everyone Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:08:46 PM

Now that ICO is closed and you have raised a fair amount what is tentative date for the exchange launch?

Hello,

We do not have plan to be listed soon Smiley now it is time to build awesome products.

So may we know when are you going to be listed?at least on a decent exchange to ensure that tokens will not be dumped. Actually it is good time to be listed while btc is pumping unless just like what other projects say "they will focus on product".

Hello,

it has been very well replied by other people here. Our vision is to not list useless tokens. Tokens are useless until there is no procduct.

You can refer to this article : https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/how-to-destroy-the-value-of-an-ico-token-list-it-before-launching-a-product-8a48e83b2f92

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:13:38 PM

Some bounty hunters received their rewards others are not, but I also read that they are going to create a new contract for their token and do a swap, so if you received your rewards, you cannot sell that token, you need to wait for the new token then swap it.

Upon checking some of the bounty participant EHT address I noticed that some of them already received JRT Token which is stand for Jarvis Reward Token.

Can you give me a reason why there's only a few of bounty participant already received their bounty while the other not yet? And why they did not use their main token for distribution?

Hello,

For an unknown reason, the Ledger ask to validate transactions thousands of time, when we realized some tokens were sent 2, 3 or 4 times we decided to stop the distribution and freeze the contract.

We will redeploy a new contract, and send the tokens next week to everyone Smiley

Finally we got news about why they are freeze our tokens and when will they are going to release the new tokens with new contract, so we have to wait and one more week to get our tokens and jarvis team really doing well and keeping going.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:24:48 AM

Hello,

That's good explanation, I'm sure those who got their token 4 times will not be returned the tokens, so it is ok to create another token, but there could be confusion on old tokens and the new one, can you use a new ticker for this new token so there will be no confusion.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:42:06 PM

Hello,

If you still don't know what the problem was, you should better wait a bit before you deploy a new contract. So that you can be sure that the same issue doesn't happen again.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:30:07 PM

Hello,

Finally we got news about why they are freeze our tokens and when will they are going to release the new tokens with new contract, so we have to wait and one more week to get our tokens and jarvis team really doing well and keeping going.

The mistake made in tokens distribution has caused trouble for the team and it had made me really worry. But now I am happy that they are trying their best to solve the problem.
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:13:09 PM

No reason to worry Smiley Team already started to send new Jrt tokens ! I'm pretty certain we'll all get what we deserve soon and then patiently wait until products are launched ! Smiley

Bounty was great and very well managed. To me this team is really serious and i perfectly understand such a mistake (technical, human ?) could occur ! Let's go ahead now Smiley
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:48:01 AM

I hope this project is success, many ico now is scam. Make investor and bounty participant is sad. When exchange jarvis open to public ?
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:00:49 AM

No reason to worry Smiley Team already started to send new Jrt tokens ! I'm pretty certain we'll all get what we deserve soon and then patiently wait until products are launched ! Smiley

Bounty was great and very well managed. To me this team is really serious and i perfectly understand such a mistake (technical, human ?) could occur ! Let's go ahead now Smiley

No, the token distribition has not started yet and no one has recieved the new tokens. The new contract has not even created yet.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:15:27 PM

Hello everyone,

So we have identified the issue : the smartcontract could not handle multi-sender features (this we knew it), this is why we have used a multi-sender application.

But even by using this application, the smartcontract required to confirm each single transaction, so the Ledger did... in a moment metamask crashed, so I guess it has this moment that tokens has been sent multiple time.

We are now fixing it Smiley

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:00:46 PM

Of course, the team's activities look very diligent and promising. only I am interested in which exchanges will be able to buy and sell these tokens?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:09:21 PM

No, the token distribition has not started yet and no one has recieved the new tokens. The new contract has not even created yet.

Yes, your totally right mate Smiley I thought distribution on new Jrt was started (i probably missread or did not understood something on Telegram  Tongue Roll Eyes). As you said it's not started but team is working on it ! 
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:49:36 PM

Of course, the team's activities look very diligent and promising. only I am interested in which exchanges will be able to buy and sell these tokens?

It seems that the team will begin to move in the direction of liquidity, when they have the finished product. And for this, in the near future, we can not expect any listing.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:31:09 AM

Hello everyone,

So we have identified the issue : the smartcontract could not handle multi-sender features (this we knew it), this is why we have used a multi-sender application.

But even by using this application, the smartcontract required to confirm each single transaction, so the Ledger did... in a moment metamask crashed, so I guess it has this moment that tokens has been sent multiple time.

What's the possible solution now? Will you create a brand new contract and distribute to the holders new tokens?
coin-investor

Activity: 2814
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:16:09 PM

Hello everyone,

What's the possible solution now? Will you create a brand new contract and distribute to the holders new tokens?

The tokens that they have sent are now useless, we will have to wait for them come out with a new token and that will be another long wait, hopefully not, in my experienced this is the second coin that I've participated where they issue two tokens and it took them months to launch another one, I hope this will not be the case here.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:24:39 PM

Hello everyone,

The tokens that they have sent are now useless, we will have to wait for them come out with a new token and that will be another long wait, hopefully not, in my experienced this is the second coin that I've participated where they issue two tokens and it took them months to launch another one, I hope this will not be the case here.

Well, it seems they identified the problem and fixing it now. I don't see a reason why this should now take them (several) months to set up the new contract and distribute the new tokens.
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:04:55 PM

They ware working on it and hope distribution will happen this week (seen on telegram) ! I have no doubt it will come soon, Jarvis never despointed my until now.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: