Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:29:19 PM

To say that it does not need more exchanges, in a moment of so many exchanges making volume for nobody, in a community in continuous expansion that seeks more and more quality of services, is to want and to enjoy being in the hands of the few arbitrary Exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:22:23 PM

Unfortunately a lot of next exchanges use fake trades just to keep their numbers up but fortunately its not hard to spot them. I hope Jarvis will manage to get good traction and will be able to compete without using bots.

I am not against the idea of creating new exchanges because the crypto industry is too young to have some limitations as to where to trade. Each and every day, there are new ways of doing things. Let's hope that jarvis is able to fix some of the already existing issues.
On the other hand, the way new exchanges are popping up as if ICOs in 2017, Imam predicting 80% of them to collapse after a bull run. We as individuals must do our own research into where we are trading.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:23:18 AM

Unfortunately a lot of next exchanges use fake trades just to keep their numbers up but fortunately its not hard to spot them. I hope Jarvis will manage to get good traction and will be able to compete without using bots.

I would prefer an exchange has 100k $ real daily volume compared to 100m $ fake volume. At least i can know which one to trust.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:00:30 PM

With all the discussions here, we shouldn't forget that this is not another exchange.
What jarvis develops here is by far more than an exchange, it was explained several times in recent postings by them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 06:50:17 PM

I do not think that the team should hope for the bull run in the near future, no catalyst can be seen for this. I think they feel right, counting on harsh conditions in the near future.
I'm also waiting for the bulls, probably like everything, but it seems to me that they are still far away.

I do agree. I think that this is a perfect time to build a platform, not to wait for others to come. Because when they do come, you are ahead already.

Hello,

yes our strategy is the follozing at the moment: with the founds we raised, we can easily finance the rest of the development. So from now on we will just develop them, launch them and share the revenues with our supporters.

We will then raise money through traditional investors later.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

To say that it does not need more exchanges, in a moment of so many exchanges making volume for nobody, in a community in continuous expansion that seeks more and more quality of services, is to want and to enjoy being in the hands of the few arbitrary Exchanges
Yes, this is a sober perception. I also think that new services in this area are not a problem, it is a competition. As a result, the user will be the winner. Therefore, I am always glad to have new, promising services. And Jarvis looks like a promising.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:04:20 AM

I do not think that the team should hope for the bull run in the near future, no catalyst can be seen for this. I think they feel right, counting on harsh conditions in the near future.
I'm also waiting for the bulls, probably like everything, but it seems to me that they are still far away.

I do agree. I think that this is a perfect time to build a platform, not to wait for others to come. Because when they do come, you are ahead already.

Hello,

yes our strategy is the follozing at the moment: with the founds we raised, we can easily finance the rest of the development. So from now on we will just develop them, launch them and share the revenues with our supporters.

Easily?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:13:29 AM

Yes, this is a sober perception. I also think that new services in this area are not a problem, it is a competition. As a result, the user will be the winner. Therefore, I am always glad to have new, promising services. And Jarvis looks like a promising.

True, don't forget the mix with traditional finance products

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:24:54 AM

what is that? jarvis offer better product than traditional product i think

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:25:36 AM

Hello,

What do you mean by traditional investors?
Are you talking about the funding path startups use to follow? Pitch the investors and get Series of fundings?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:37:42 AM

yes jarvis will have a diversified offer and in any case the exchanges are never enough each one have something extra that makes it unique does not yet have an exchange that includes all the offers and features currently on the market (maybe jarvis will succeed?)...
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:17:06 PM

yes jarvis will have a diversified offer and in any case the exchanges are never enough each one have something extra that makes it unique does not yet have an exchange that includes all the offers and features currently on the market (maybe jarvis will succeed?)...

In paper it looks great, we just have to wait and see if the market will respond positive about Jarvis, but one thing is certain, they are really doing everything they can to get recognized early on.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:19:21 PM

As we are closing to q2 on your road map, do you have any date you can give us on the opening of the exchange?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:22:23 PM

In paper it looks great, we just have to wait and see if the market will respond positive about Jarvis, but one thing is certain, they are really doing everything they can to get recognized early on.

They have a lot on their table and we can only hope that they will be able to develop most or all of it.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:02:05 AM

"Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Collateralize your Ether to borrow Dollars.
Trade Forex from a Litecoin deposit. Pay in fiat from Cardano. Lend your Google stocks. "

This stuff....

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:03:32 AM

"all" it needs is volume and liquidity
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:25:58 AM

They have a lot on their table and we can only hope that they will be able to develop most or all of it.

As far as I have heard they are first focusing on the mobile wallet. Exchange will be launched after that.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 11:46:32 AM

As far as I have heard they are first focusing on the mobile wallet. Exchange will be launched after that.

But we might come up with some surprise before Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 11:57:09 AM

Hello!

Guys, check out our last partner, Uptrennd.

They are at the moment centralized but they will evolve in the future in a decentralized form.

Check the partnership: https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/jarvis-and-uptrennd-team-up-to-create-a-new-place-for-traders-to-share-and-be-rewarded-d3545b092d7c

We publish there our news and also our analysis and trades of the traders of the team Smiley >> https://www.uptrennd.com/user/MTIyNQ==

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:02:40 AM

Hello!

Guys, check out our last partner, Uptrennd.

They are at the moment centralized but they will evolve in the future in a decentralized form.

Check the partnership: https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/jarvis-and-uptrennd-team-up-to-create-a-new-place-for-traders-to-share-and-be-rewarded-d3545b092d7c

We publish there our news and also our analysis and trades of the traders of the team Smiley >> https://www.uptrennd.com/user/MTIyNQ==

Another great update and article. I didn't know Uptrennd before, but it seems like it is worth getting an account there.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: