Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:22:02 PM

Since everyone can contribute to a github repository maybe if they manage to build a good community they can speed up things with a community driven development

Is Jarvis code opensource atm?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:34:40 PM

Since everyone can contribute to a github repository maybe if they manage to build a good community they can speed up things with a community driven development
of course everything will run well and quickly if what is targeted can be achieved easily, but what makes long-running jar is the problem of selling ico, which has not met the target, so this will make it longer than the one in estimate

Can you rephrase what you were trying to say? I have no idea what your comment means. Are you saying they haven't met their target?

Maybe he / she is referring on recent poor performances of ICO's that forced most project members to prolong or extend the ICO period which could also result in a longer development phase.

2017 really did a number on the ico market..........
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:53:54 PM

From this article, we can conclude that your tokens cease to be impersonal. That is, tokens acquire the properties of some preferred and ordinary shares, as payments will be differentiated depending on the period of purchase of tokens by the owners. You consider using token standard erc721 in order to organize this rather complicated system of payments. But it seems to me that this excessive complication is not the best solution in this case...

We are open to receive any input from the community so if you can tell us more about your point of view, it will be very appreciated Smiley

Initially we wanted to whitelist address within the smartcontract. It is the easiest solution at the moment. The idea of the token comes with the idea that this token would be an asset that could be transmitted.

How is it possible to do this? To exchange tokens, each pack of these holders for 1 token ERC721? And they will all have different returns and different prices. But how can they then be divided into parts if the holder wants to sell the part? Or maybe I didn't quite get the idea.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:57:31 PM

They could get some ideas and feedback for the community but its hard to attract big crowds nowadays and also everyone is a crypto guru suddenly so you have to be careful who is giving you ideas.

Usually code speaks for developers themselves, there's no chit-chat involved when we speak about coders, they usually gain respect with the work they do Wink

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:07:01 PM

Is Jarvis code opensource atm?

You can find all here:

https://gitlab.com/jarvis-exchange

And they have a prototype for transpiling Java and Python into Javascript.

https://github.com/JarvisEdge

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:26:46 AM

How much leverage are you offering? One of the main things that Bitmex is luring gamblers in is that ridiculous 100x. I mean it's hard to try to trade with that and still keep your money, but it seem to be a good way for an exchange to target some potential new clients.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:39:34 AM

of course everything will run well and quickly if what is targeted can be achieved easily, but what makes long-running jar is the problem of selling ico, which has not met the target, so this will make it longer than the one in estimate

Can you rephrase what you were trying to say? I have no idea what your comment means. Are you saying they haven't met their target?

Maybe he / she is referring on recent poor performances of ICO's that forced most project members to prolong or extend the ICO period which could also result in a longer development phase.

Maybe that is what he / she / it was trying to say (to be politically correct). Jarvis is being developed as we speak and they are not going to prolong the ICO I think. Of course it takes more time to develop with less funds.
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:07:18 AM

Just want to ask gan, did jarvis have some bounty campaign running for their project. Want to be participated on Bounty Jarvis, i cant find it for the thread bounty. maybe someone can give me for the link. Thanks

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 05:31:00 PM

Just want to ask gan, did jarvis have some bounty campaign running for their project. Want to be participated on Bounty Jarvis, i cant find it for the thread bounty. maybe someone can give me for the link. Thanks

Hello Juse the ICO bounty will be over in one week. The bounty is here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5065193.msg47680318#msg47680318 But there will be many more bounties after Smiley

There is one to incentivize people to use our partner Celsius : https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/jarvis-and-celsius-network-team-up-to-bring-p2p-lending-and-borrowing-of-digital-assets-to-b8c0aaa76c6f

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 05:31:32 PM

so the team has limited funds available but they are already working on the new wallet, i am curious to know new updates on this topic...

They will release the wallet first and then they will focus on the exchange platform.

Yes, actually we plan to launch many things in the coming 3 to 4 months, we will update the roadmap soon.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 05:32:55 PM

How much leverage are you offering? One of the main things that Bitmex is luring gamblers in is that ridiculous 100x. I mean it's hard to try to trade with that and still keep your money, but it seem to be a good way for an exchange to target some potential new clients.

Hello,

Up to 100 on Forex, and 5 on crypto.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:56:57 PM

so the team has limited funds available but they are already working on the new wallet, i am curious to know new updates on this topic...

They will release the wallet first and then they will focus on the exchange platform.

Yes, actually we plan to launch many things in the coming 3 to 4 months, we will update the roadmap soon.
so let's say that in 4 months time we would have a working wallet that we can try, it seems to me great, i wait for the updated roadmap...
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:45:59 PM

so let's say that in 4 months time we would have a working wallet that we can try, it seems to me great, i wait for the updated roadmap...

Does this mean that the platform should be (almost) fully functional by the end of July at the latest? Or are there then still some essential parts to be completed.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:47:03 PM

From this article, we can conclude that your tokens cease to be impersonal. That is, tokens acquire the properties of some preferred and ordinary shares, as payments will be differentiated depending on the period of purchase of tokens by the owners. You consider using token standard erc721 in order to organize this rather complicated system of payments. But it seems to me that this excessive complication is not the best solution in this case...

We are open to receive any input from the community so if you can tell us more about your point of view, it will be very appreciated Smiley

Initially we wanted to whitelist address within the smartcontract. It is the easiest solution at the moment. The idea of the token comes with the idea that this token would be an asset that could be transmitted.

How is it possible to do this? To exchange tokens, each pack of these holders for 1 token ERC721? And they will all have different returns and different prices. But how can they then be divided into parts if the holder wants to sell the part? Or maybe I didn't quite get the idea.

Maybe try one of those new ERC-tokens companies like Polymath and Harbor are offering. Will try to find their respective ERC-numbers
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:06:08 PM

Maybe try one of those new ERC-tokens companies like Polymath and Harbor are offering. Will try to find their respective ERC-numbers

https://blog.polymath.network/erc-1400-a-library-of-interoperable-security-token-standards-4c4e632cdfbc

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:22:17 PM

While those ones are using tokens issued on the ethereum's blockchain, Swarm for example is using a different approach, its standard, SRC20 tokens, are issued on the Stellar's blockchain

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:58:03 AM

Hopefully the devs could fast tract its development and that no major issues arise to slow it down and if this happens, I'm very positive we can see concrete results 3 -4 months from now.

I believe they could stick to their plans especially since we are seing some glances of possible bullish market incoming in the next few months, this would be a perfect timing for Jarvis.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:22:25 AM

if the team were to meet the deadlines and release the wallet in about 4 months and then soon the exchange, and with some strategic partnership (polymath?) it would become the reference exchange for the world of crypto, the one that was missing so far...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:58:01 PM

I like how transparent your website is about the funds gathered so far. Most of the ico is not sharing the results and they are telling always blockchain will bring more transparency to the market but they act in the opposite.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:53:00 PM

Hopefully the devs could fast tract its development and that no major issues arise to slow it down and if this happens, I'm very positive we can see concrete results 3 -4 months from now.

I believe they could stick to their plans especially since we are seing some glances of possible bullish market incoming in the next few months, this would be a perfect timing for Jarvis.

I do not think that the team should hope for the bull run in the near future, no catalyst can be seen for this. I think they feel right, counting on harsh conditions in the near future.
I'm also waiting for the bulls, probably like everything, but it seems to me that they are still far away.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: