Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44709 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

well there is no limit at investing in pre-sale, so much time between pre-sale and l ico to be able to release products that increase interest and investment in the project, in my opinion is an excellent strategy...

A working product will help to boost the project and it todays point of view, such thing is the best stuff to keep people still interesting with ico.

Yes and it should be totally common to have a mvp.
Outside from crypto investors mostly also want to see a mvp before they invest.
Only in the hyped 2017 people spent money for every project which had a website and a wp, this is  fortunately over now.

Well we do have two MVP for the trading interface (one Fx, one crypto) and one for a BTC and ETH wallet (Android, iOs, MacOs, Windows and Linux).

We have also a prototype for transpiling Java and Python into Javascript; this is because we do want developers to see Jarvis a platform they can build everything on, from algorithms for trading, to indicators, to skins, to anything Smiley

Where can I read more about this transpilling? Or where to find the prototype?

Here : https://github.com/JarvisEdge/JSMultiLangEmu

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

What's the point of having an ICO if the token is already on the exchange?

We do not plan to list the token before it can distribute value. We do not want to do the same "mistake" as other ICO: listing your token without any product or utility. This is what caused the -99% performance of most of the 2017/2018 ICO tokens.

I think pynetx means: who is going to buy tokens through the ICO if they can get them cheaper on the secondary market?

- ICO price is higher than market price: nobody buys ICO tokens
- ICO price is lower than market price: tokens will be dumped on the market until below ICO price

In both cases: supply increases, therefore market price goes down.

It is true, and I regret it because for us it is more important that the token is bought during the ICO; buying the token after does not help the project, in the best case it increases the liquidity of the token.

But, we have another strategy :

> first, we do not list the token right after the ICO, we will wait to make a good launch, to increase the demand in the token. Listing a token without product and without traction is basically throwing away the value of the toke; hence we will list the token only on our exchange, and few month after our products are live.

> then, buying the token during the ICO gives way more advantages: it gives you a special status, so you get more revenue, more commissions, as example, at the moment we plan on giving back 25% of our revenue to token holders : 20% to every token holders, 4% only share among ICO participants and 1% shared only between private sale participant (202 persons will basically share 1% of the revenue). We are studying the possibility to keep the 25% but to change the allocation to benefit more people supporting the project. Therefore, it is more interesting to participate in the ICO rather than after. It is normal to give more value and reward to the people who makes it possible.

ICO were made to support a project, not to speculate.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

I can't say... we will do our best for a fully working product.

How many full stack developers and workers your company have? As I see your company registered on Cayman Islands, your office there as well?

Cayman Islands is a tax heaven if I remember correctly so it the company is incorporated there but the staff is most likely located somewhere else.

No, only the ICO company is located there, because at the time we start planning the ICO (in september 2017) it was the best solution for a token delivering revenue.
But the HQ is in Sofia, and taxes will be paid where the revenue are made.

Sounds fair, a lot of ICO's work like this so i don't see any red flags on that level. Thumbs up
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

The HQ is in Sofia, and the taxes will be paid where the ICO recipe is made ... I agree. Apparently, this takes away from the Team the fiscal responsibilities for performing ICO stating another location, if I am not mistaken. But at some point it is money in whatever kind needs to be declared in the Country of origin, would not this lead to problems?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:18:14 AM

"Softcpa" has been reached a year ago Smiley we started the project already, and we will launch pretty soon. If the hardcap is not reached, tokens will be burnt.

Why you have so big pause between pre-sale and main sale? Pre-sale ends on december 23rd and main sale starts on March 1st only  Huh

We would like to launch products, to boost the ICO of march, this is why Smiley

nice, in other words it would be better for people to buy in pre-sale than ICO.

I'd say it's fair to riase the price between these two sales: early investors take on more risk

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

"Softcpa" has been reached a year ago Smiley we started the project already, and we will launch pretty soon. If the hardcap is not reached, tokens will be burnt.

Why you have so big pause between pre-sale and main sale? Pre-sale ends on december 23rd and main sale starts on March 1st only  Huh

I'd say it's fair to riase the price between these two sales: early investors take on more risk

Well the price is the same, but the bonus is lower during the main sale Smiley

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:21:56 AM

The HQ is in Sofia, and the taxes will be paid where the ICO recipe is made ... I agree. Apparently, this takes away from the Team the fiscal responsibilities for performing ICO stating another location, if I am not mistaken. But at some point it is money in whatever kind needs to be declared in the Country of origin, would not this lead to problems?

No there is no tax on ICOs; the taxes are paid where revenues are generated; revenues will mainly be generated through the exchange, so taxes will be paid where the exchange is located. Also, some revenues will be done through the market place and partnership, and this will be directly been taxed in Sofia.

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

Some exchanges gives back way more!

We just want to give back to our supporter, the value they will help us to generate. This is also why we are thinking about a quite big move, by giving revenue only to ICO participatns, and not to people who will buy the token from exchanges.

Very interesting idea.

But if you decide to that you will harm the second market price. Because a token with a profit share is way valuable than a token without profit share. And when an investor buys the token he buys the profit share. But when he wants to sell, he both lose profit share and the value token has.

How will you code this into the token? If it changes addresses it loses its revenue? Then what if you want to change it between to addresses you as an ico investor own yourself?
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:30:14 AM

What's the point of having an ICO if the token is already on the exchange?

We do not plan to list the token before it can distribute value. We do not want to do the same "mistake" as other ICO: listing your token without any product or utility. This is what caused the -99% performance of most of the 2017/2018 ICO tokens.

I think pynetx means: who is going to buy tokens through the ICO if they can get them cheaper on the secondary market?

- ICO price is higher than market price: nobody buys ICO tokens
- ICO price is lower than market price: tokens will be dumped on the market until below ICO price

In both cases: supply increases, therefore market price goes down.

It is true, and I regret it because for us it is more important that the token is bought during the ICO; buying the token after does not help the project, in the best case it increases the liquidity of the token.

But, we have another strategy :

> first, we do not list the token right after the ICO, we will wait to make a good launch, to increase the demand in the token. Listing a token without product and without traction is basically throwing away the value of the toke; hence we will list the token only on our exchange, and few month after our products are live.

> then, buying the token during the ICO gives way more advantages: it gives you a special status, so you get more revenue, more commissions, as example, at the moment we plan on giving back 25% of our revenue to token holders : 20% to every token holders, 4% only share among ICO participants and 1% shared only between private sale participant (202 persons will basically share 1% of the revenue). We are studying the possibility to keep the 25% but to change the allocation to benefit more people supporting the project. Therefore, it is more interesting to participate in the ICO rather than after. It is normal to give more value and reward to the people who makes it possible.

ICO were made to support a project, not to speculate.

Its good to know that you've already have a plan to mitigate events where in token price could be unhealthy and I share your resolve in protecting the interest of the project's stake holders as it could have an overall positive effect to the project itself.

Yes! And the interests of contributors!

A lot of very good project have listed their token way before their product launch. As a result they lost 90 to 95%... so they would need to make +900% to +1900% in order to be at break even... Worst, most of these ICOs will launch a product where the token is finally not really needed... they will try to invent new token economic to try to give some utility to the token, without thinking that the velocity will never allow the token to rise, and at the end, investors will lose while the company is making money.

I think a lot of ICOs, to calm down their contributors, will then decide to switch to a security token to redistribute their real revenue, that they will mainly make in Fiat...

This is not the case for every utility token of course; some of them are very important, and are at the heart of the project, they are an incentive to maintain the code or to reward masternode as example.

So protecting the money of our contributors is as important as making the project works. And the best way to protect it is to not list the token before it gets traction.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:37:52 AM

We just want to give back to our supporter, the value they will help us to generate. This is also why we are thinking about a quite big move, by giving revenue only to ICO participatns, and not to people who will buy the token from exchanges.

Very interesting idea.

But if you decide to that you will harm the second market price. Because a token with a profit share is way valuable than a token without profit share. And when an investor buys the token he buys the profit share. But when he wants to sell, he both lose profit share and the value token has.

How will you code this into the token? If it changes addresses it loses its revenue? Then what if you want to change it between to addresses you as an ico investor own yourself?

It is not coded in the token but in the wallet. You need to whitelist your address in the smartcontract which distributes revenue. As ICO participants have been through a KYC, we are linking their wallet imported / created in Jarvis.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

what about forex/cfd access? is jarvis need rogulation to run it?
and, what broker will be used by jarvis? or jarvis will be the broker?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

Almost all ICO raises there price on the main sale so that early investors can have an incentives but it will also cause a dump in price if the value is to high.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

How many full stack developers and workers your company have? As I see your company registered on Cayman Islands, your office there as well?

We have two full stack in our core team, and we work with 3 others developers (contractors) in Sofia. But the largest amount of contractors we do have are located in Russia.

You have office? Where is your office based? In Sofia as well? I see that your CEO and some member of your team from Sofia as well...
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

We have two full stack in our core team, and we work with 3 others developers (contractors) in Sofia. But the largest amount of contractors we do have are located in Russia.

You have office? Where is your office based? In Sofia as well? I see that your CEO and some member of your team from Sofia as well...

You will find all the answers on the website
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

Very interesting idea.

If we will decide such, it is only because we have another token (a utility one) which is also supposed to be launched in the future; so this token would be listed, while the revenue one will only be for ICO participants, but would be automatically convert into the other token through a smart contract if someone wants to sell it.

So what will happen after conversion?

For example, you had 10m tokens for profit share and 5m tokens converted into a utility, so will 50m still have %20 share?

Like, 10m$ (%20) profit share, you are having 1000$ if you have 1000 tokens for 10m tokens, after dropping to 5, will you get 2000$ or will it be still 1000$?

dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

Very interesting idea.

If we will decide such, it is only because we have another token (a utility one) which is also supposed to be launched in the future; so this token would be listed, while the revenue one will only be for ICO participants, but would be automatically convert into the other token through a smart contract if someone wants to sell it.

So what will happen after conversion?

For example, you had 10m tokens for profit share and 5m tokens converted into a utility, so will 50m still have %20 share?

Like, 10m$ (%20) profit share, you are having 1000$ if you have 1000 tokens for 10m tokens, after dropping to 5, will you get 2000$ or will it be still 1000$?

That depends. Do you want to speculate on the ICO or do you want to invest in the ICO, for the sake of Jarvis and his future?
To, in return, also have an additional income in your life.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Almost all ICO raises there price on the main sale so that early investors can have an incentives but it will also cause a dump in price if the value is to high.
But now what happen is the opposite. Unfortunately common people aren't seeing the main sale as attractive as last year anymore, especially with knowing that they will get the highest price.
But hopefully the market will reverse later and Jarvis will get a nice timing to conduct an ICO.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

But now what happen is the opposite. Unfortunately common people aren't seeing the main sale as attractive as last year anymore, especially with knowing that they will get the highest price.
But hopefully the market will reverse later and Jarvis will get a nice timing to conduct an ICO.

you can't predict these things and ICO's have to give incentives for early adopters.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

what about forex/cfd access? is jarvis need rogulation to run it?
and, what broker will be used by jarvis? or jarvis will be the broker?

Yes Jarvis has the regulation to provide it Smiley We are the link to the Liquidity provider

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

so the taxes have not paid on the ico, but on the revenue of the exchange directly to Sofia good to know, then the token holders will have 20% of the total revenue of the exchange great...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: