Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44709 times)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

If the token is getting listed while serving no purpose will just be dumped without mercy, many projects did that mistake.

So that may be a good strategy
Sad truth, many projects are scared to let their token get listed on exchange.
Is it because they don't believe on the value of their token or they also want to get high profit from dumping their own tokens? Tell me your opinions about this.

Im glad that Jarvis have a mechanism to support their token value but its not that bad to let the token get listed on exchange, its their own bad decision if someone want to sell the token below the price when they bought it.

Unfortunately, crypto investors are not rational persons, but mainly gambler with no clue about risk management or whatesoever. So I do not trust the "price valuation" of crypto, as it is done by biaised fanbase.

So, letting your token being valued by the crowd, is not as good as it sounds. I'd prefer listing the token when you do have a real value underlying it, not just a project. See more: https://medium.com/jarvis-edge/how-to-destroy-the-value-of-an-ico-token-list-it-before-launching-a-product-8a48e83b2f92

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

If the token is getting listed while serving no purpose will just be dumped without mercy, many projects did that mistake.

Is it because they don't believe on the value of their token or they also want to get high profit from dumping their own tokens? Tell me your opinions about this.

Im glad that Jarvis have a mechanism to support their token value but its not that bad to let the token get listed on exchange, its their own bad decision if someone want to sell the token below the price when they bought it.

The truth is that people aren't even able to value a project, you see this when you see Doge in top30 and REAL (project with a working product) not even in top 100 LMAO

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

Most projects are scams or complete failures. That has been proven statistically so not listing the tokens is a good sign imo.

Why is this a good sign? I think it is very important to have liquidity, for investors, the team and everyone. In any case, after listing, we get the real value of the token. Predicting the future price is a bad tone. It is impossible to predict, only the market will appreciate.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

The approach of Jarvis team to implement existed technology in correct way is very realistic and workable. This is problem where other projects in attempt to create something new ignores unlimited existed opportunities around them. If you implement existed technology with correct planning it will give your results by solving lot of issues. You can learn a lot from the comments made by Jarvis team here.
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

The truth is that people aren't even able to value a project, you see this when you see Doge in top30 and REAL (project with a working product) not even in top 100 LMAO

The Marketcap ranking means nothing. It is the number of tokens in circulation multiplied by the price of the token that gives the market and not the value of the company, its cash flow etc...
So, if you add a zero on the tokens DOGE in circulation you will see it several pages behind far downgraded.
The problem in the CoinMarketCap is that there is no index group like in a traditional market, everything is mixed on a single batch.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Actually some people do not have the habit of valuing the token or currency according to their use or application of the Company behind it, the Coinmarketcap can not be standard of valuation in term of COMPANY or PROJECT, the time of shitcoins is over and when the Most realize this, many high capitalizations will download to make way for real, truly applicable projects.
Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:20:37 AM

This is also because most markets like Doge are dominated by traders. If there is a market with patterns, you can trade and that's what keeps it intact.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:24:00 AM

The HQ is in Sofia, and the taxes will be paid where the ICO recipe is made ... I agree. Apparently, this takes away from the Team the fiscal responsibilities for performing ICO stating another location, if I am not mistaken. But at some point it is money in whatever kind needs to be declared in the Country of origin, would not this lead to problems?

No there is no tax on ICOs; the taxes are paid where revenues are generated; revenues will mainly be generated through the exchange, so taxes will be paid where the exchange is located. Also, some revenues will be done through the market place and partnership, and this will be directly been taxed in Sofia.

I'd like to ask, why did you prefer Sofia for headquarters, i am sorry if you answered this question before i started reviewing this project recently.

I can imagine three reasons. first, most of the team members come from there. Second, Bulgaria may be crypto friendly. Third, It is an affordable city to work in if you are a startup that does not have much money.

Fourth: there a more decent devs in Eastern Europe than most people think

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:15:36 AM

The Marketcap ranking means nothing. It is the number of tokens in circulation multiplied by the price of the token that gives the market and not the value of the company, its cash flow etc...
So, if you add a zero on the tokens DOGE in circulation you will see it several pages behind far downgraded.
The problem in the CoinMarketCap is that there is no index group like in a traditional market, everything is mixed on a single batch.

I have known that shortcoming for a while and it makes it hard to take CoinMarketCap seriously. Yet it has enormous influence. Without products crypto marketcap is nothing like actual marketcap. That shows how much crypto still needs to grow up.
Tawagold

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

Week 4 (28/11 - 04/12)
Facebook 
Shares 
1. https://www.facebook.com/100000187828828/posts/2463999896949580/
2. https://www.facebook.com/100000187828828/posts/2465703790112524/
3. https://www.facebook.com/100000187828828/posts/2470415589641344/

1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2465723800110523&id=100000187828828
2. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2470414906308079&id=100000187828828

Twitter 
Tweets
1. https://twitter.com/YemiSayid/status/1069139667080175616
2. https://twitter.com/YemiSayid/status/1070225776820264960

Retweets 
1. https://twitter.com/Jarvis_Edge/status/1059102798636335105
2. https://twitter.com/Jarvis_Edge/status/1068543897373196289
3. https://twitter.com/Jarvis_Edge/status/1068543896127459328

Linkedln
1. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6474513966633754624
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

First of all I will suggest to keep the thread clean from reporting posts those bounty related as they distract the attention from ongoing discussion. Second I see people are talking about coinmarketcap as standard that's true it isn't ultimate place to valuate markets. It was first what saw popularity but will not be last as there already have started to be developed more modern tools based similar platforms. If Jarvis delivers it can make place among good exchanges in this space flexibility of growing exists for quality exchanges.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

Some exchanges gives back way more!

We just want to give back to our supporter, the value they will help us to generate. This is also why we are thinking about a quite big move, by giving revenue only to ICO participatns, and not to people who will buy the token from exchanges.

Very interesting idea.

But if you decide to that you will harm the second market price. Because a token with a profit share is way valuable than a token without profit share. And when an investor buys the token he buys the profit share. But when he wants to sell, he both lose profit share and the value token has.

If we will decide such, it is only because we have another token (a utility one) which is also supposed to be launched in the future; so this token would be listed, while the revenue one will only be for ICO participants, but would be automatically convert into the other token through a smart contract if someone wants to sell it.

So what will happen after conversion?

For example, you had 10m tokens for profit share and 5m tokens converted into a utility, so will 50m still have %20 share?

Like, 10m$ (%20) profit share, you are having 1000$ if you have 1000 tokens for 10m tokens, after dropping to 5, will you get 2000$ or will it be still 1000$?

That depends. Do you want to speculate on the ICO or do you want to invest in the ICO, for the sake of Jarvis and his future?
To, in return, also have an additional income in your life.

I don't want to speculate but my only purpose is this investment would bring me gains or loss instead of jarvis's sake.

So i want to know every detail and this is a huge detail.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

First of all I will suggest to keep the thread clean from reporting posts those bounty related as they distract the attention from ongoing discussion. Second I see people are talking about coinmarketcap as standard that's true it isn't ultimate place to valuate markets. It was first what saw popularity but will not be last as there already have started to be developed more modern tools based similar platforms. If Jarvis delivers it can make place among good exchanges in this space flexibility of growing exists for quality exchanges.

agreed, but you have to keep in mind that coinmarketcap is still the most popular tool people use. shouldn't be ignored.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

Some exchanges gives back way more!

We just want to give back to our supporter, the value they will help us to generate. This is also why we are thinking about a quite big move, by giving revenue only to ICO participatns, and not to people who will buy the token from exchanges.

Very interesting idea.

But if you decide to that you will harm the second market price. Because a token with a profit share is way valuable than a token without profit share. And when an investor buys the token he buys the profit share. But when he wants to sell, he both lose profit share and the value token has.

If we will decide such, it is only because we have another token (a utility one) which is also supposed to be launched in the future; so this token would be listed, while the revenue one will only be for ICO participants, but would be automatically convert into the other token through a smart contract if someone wants to sell it.

So what will happen after conversion?

For example, you had 10m tokens for profit share and 5m tokens converted into a utility, so will 50m still have %20 share?

Like, 10m$ (%20) profit share, you are having 1000$ if you have 1000 tokens for 10m tokens, after dropping to 5, will you get 2000$ or will it be still 1000$?

That depends. Do you want to speculate on the ICO or do you want to invest in the ICO, for the sake of Jarvis and his future?
To, in return, also have an additional income in your life.

I don't want to speculate but my only purpose is this investment would bring me gains or loss instead of jarvis's sake.

So i want to know every detail and this is a huge detail.

The problem is if the ICO does not attract crypto investors, we would need to go to see conventionnal investors. Hence, the distribution of tokens would not be as democratic as I would like. I'd rather be funded with 2-3M dollar from crypto investors, from a community, rather than 15M from few VC or Angel investors.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

agreed, but you have to keep in mind that coinmarketcap is still the most popular tool people use. shouldn't be ignored.

I agree with you on that. Coinmarketcap has become a kind of standard in crypto world now.
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

I agree with you on that. Coinmarketcap has become a kind of standard in crypto world now.

Still others, such as coingecko, do not have the same symbolic prices as coinmarketcap. And who lists more tokens.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Javis have a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, give your feedback to Jarvis and earn crypto!

Click here to get started! - http://bit.ly/2GaxN7Q

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

I wonder if coinmarketcap would include live pairs for crypto/stoks on their website and would include it in their daily trade volume.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

I wonder if coinmarketcap would include live pairs for crypto/stoks on their website and would include it in their daily trade volume.

Interesting thought indeed. I think they could do it as stocks are relatively stable compared to crypto. They could even add the USD value of the stock.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

Interesting thought indeed. I think they could do it as stocks are relatively stable compared to crypto. They could even add the USD value of the stock.

I don't think we'll see something like this on CMC in the near future. Trading cryptos for stocks is a niche (yet) and I don't really think that all stock prices should be listed on Coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: