Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 530995 times)
Ant248

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:34:56 AM

Looking forward to it Sampey  Cheesy

Have been making around 3 litecoins a day so for thank you very much  Grin
Taking time to streamline, i was wandering.
When you change max buy price, in the ping pong buy creation and start a new order. Will it change the settings for previous operations, so they wont buy any higher anymore?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:26:03 PM

Hi C.A.T. users.
I'm running a (last) test all in static mode.
After that i will send CAT 1.2 to all people who have PM me (and the one who pm me from now).
Official relese will be in the next days. Surely not over 13 April.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:27:14 PM

Looking forward to it Sampey  Cheesy

Have been making around 3 litecoins a day so for thank you very much  Grin
Taking time to streamline, i was wandering.
When you change max buy price, in the ping pong buy creation and start a new order. Will it change the settings for previous operations, so they wont buy any higher anymore?

Thank you so much, i'm very happy for your gains.
When you change a parameter, ALL current orders (ping-pong) and Trades (from trades born new Pongs) starts to watch this new parameters.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:16:59 PM

Sent 1.2 To all people who ask me this version.
Official 1.2 will be the same, i will change something only if someone will find some bugs.

So, if you want to have 1.2 Pm me, bye  Wink
andycee

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:12:52 AM

Thanks Sampey.

On another point, I was seeing some strange behaviour with Cryptsy recently - orders would randomly disappear (and not instructed from C.A.T.)

I tracked this down to the fact that I had one market with a negative balance. This was from some stupid error Cryptsy made, so I just left it as a neg. balance for some time. I noticed once or twice a small indicator over the Balances tab saying "Add Some Funds" or something like that. I figured this may be to do with it, cleared the balance and have not seen this issue again.

So, Cryptsy can randomly delete orders if you have a negative balance on any market.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:22:24 AM

Thanks Sampey.

On another point, I was seeing some strange behaviour with Cryptsy recently - orders would randomly disappear (and not instructed from C.A.T.)

I tracked this down to the fact that I had one market with a negative balance. This was from some stupid error Cryptsy made, so I just left it as a neg. balance for some time. I noticed once or twice a small indicator over the Balances tab saying "Add Some Funds" or something like that. I figured this may be to do with it, cleared the balance and have not seen this issue again.

So, Cryptsy can randomly delete orders if you have a negative balance on any market.

I'm not able to understand how is possible to have a negative balance.
From C.a.T. when you try to create an order and you have not funds, you will get a message error.
So, the only reason for a negative balance could be a Crypsty error  Undecided
andycee

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:26:43 AM

Yes, the negative balance came from an error at Cryptsy - was nothing to do with C.A.T. - but the cancellation of orders caused C.A.T. to get confused !
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:47:08 AM

Yes, the negative balance came from an error at Cryptsy - was nothing to do with C.A.T. - but the cancellation of orders caused C.A.T. to get confused !

I hope Crypsty resolved this error.
andycee

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:45:24 PM

Did you see this Sampey ??

More work for you !!  Cheesy

https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/pushapi
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

I'm going to release 1.2  Wink Wink
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:08:37 PM

Guide Updated

GUIDE - HOW TO USE C.A.T.

BTC Login BTC

First time you start C.A.T. you will get an Empty Login GUI
- Insert your private and your public key and press Enter
- C.A.T. will verify if your public key is the key of your personal copy
- C.A.T. will communicate with public key + private key to Cryptsy to get Server Time

If everything goes well you will get "Key Accepted Message"

- C.A.T. will save in the program Directory your Public/Private Key in a File named Key.XML and next time you log on C.A.T. the private/public key will be in the textbox.
- C.A.T. will suggest you the LogDirectory
  • Root is the director Where C.A.T. is Running+"\LOGS"
  • Inside LOGS there's ErrorLogs Directory
  • Inside LOGS there's ErrorLogs Directory
  • Inside LOGS there's MarketLogs Directory
- If these folders doesn't exists, C.A.T. will create them.
- If you get an error during login, probably is an error from server, don't worry and retry.

BTC Main Panel BTC

This is the Main C.A.T. Panel.

Action From The Toolbar :
- Save/Load Markets : save/load the XML File containing Markets+Ping-Pong Parameters
- Market Global Action : you can cancel/remove all kind of orders/trades, stop process, stop/restart ping/pong creation. Action choosen is sent to all open markets.
- Other Action : you can close ALL Orders (C.A.T. Orders + Only-Cryptsy Orders) or Check Difference Between Best Buy/Sell Orders on Each Open Markets
- Tools : XML Quantity Calculator. Use This function to determine the min order quantity for each markets on Cryptsy. Values changes very often.
- View : you can sort in lexicographic order open markets tab
- About : A Logo Gallery

Action From The Dashboard :
- Markets List
- Check Balances : Your Portfolio Value
- Gain : Complete list of your completed Ping-Pong orders
- Error : General Error Messages
- Statistic : General Statistics and Chart Pie About Ping-Pong completed
- Analyzer : A Tool to compare market snapshot

BTC Markets List BTC

You can choose to load BTC/LTC/XPM markets from Cryptsy.
If you check the "With Statistic Calculation" box, C.A.T. will calculate some additional statistics over the orders/trades (this operation is longer than the normal market load process)

These are the statistics calculated :
- % Difference is the difference between High/Low Trades of the last 24Hours
- Sell Order/Buy Order are the numbers of currently orders
- Sell Trade/Buy Trade 24H is the numbers of trades in the last 24Hours

You can sort this table in Ascending/Descending Order by clicking on the Column Header
Double Click On a Row will Open a new Tab for the selected Market in "My Markets" Panel.

BTC My Balances BTC

If you want to check your balances press the button "Load Balances"
Positive Balances are highlighted in green.
You can sort the table by Column.
You can Export Your Portfolio to XLS Format.

Estimated Portfolio Values is calculated this way :
BTC Amount + Sum(Of All BTC Market Alt Curr * lastMarketPrice)+Sum(Of All Only-LTC Market Alt Curr * lastMarketPrice)+Sum(Of All Only-XPM Market Alt Curr * lastMarketPrice)

Real Portfolio Values is calculated this way :
C.A.T. will simulate a total Sell of your Alternative Currencies in that moment, filling all buy orders starting from best buy price.

The algorithm works also on "Held For Orders" Balances

If you Double Click on a Market, you can directly open it.
If there are more markets for the Market you choose, a combobox will open to let you choose the market you want to open.

BTC My Open Markets BTC

For Each Open Market you will get a Tab Like This.

- Market
If you want to have a look at the current market status without go on Cryptsy or if you want to have all trades divided by "Buy/Sell", the only thing you must do is press the "Refresh Status Button" and wait some seconds.
These are the info displayed : Market current Orders/Your current Orders/Last Trades (Divided Buy/Sell)/Your Last Trades (Divided Buy/Sell)

- Ping-Pong
It's where you create your Ping Pong Algorithm

- In The TabbedPane you can get Info About :
Algo Status (which process is active, by default all process are active)
General Statistic (sum of current status values and sum of all values from start time)
CurrentPing/CurrentPong/Trade/Orders/Errors/Sell-Buy/Orders To Restore (when Cryptsy return error)
List Of Ping-Pong Completed (Gain)
General Log and Error Log

Action you can perform from the dropdown list (You Must press the EXECUTE button) :
- Stop The Ping Pong Process
- Stop/Restart The Creation of new Ping Orders (current orders over the market will remain active)
- Close All Orders over the current market
- Close All Ping Orders over the current market

Status Label Meanings :
- Wait (Green) : Algo Is Sleeping
- Lookup (Yellow) : Algo Is Checking For Trades/OrderCreation/OrderRecreation etc...
- Red (Zombie) : There is nothing to do, no Buy/Sell Pool Values, No Ping, No Pong, No Trades
- Stop (Black) : Algo Is Not Running

BTC Ping Pong Algo Creator BTC

This is where you create/update the Ping-Pong Algo.

1 - CHOOSE ALGO TYPE

STATIC MODE
Choose a fixed price for Buy/Sell and C.A.T. will always Buy/Sell at these prices, without any adjustment.

NORMAL MODE
- Min % Guaranteed Gain. Is the minimal % of GAIN you want guaranteed from C.A.T. after a Buy-Sell/Sell-Buy operation. If this percentage is not guaranteed, C.A.T. will wait.
This Is The Only Mandatory Parameter

- Always Try to Create Ping Orders From Buy/Sell Pool : C.A.T. by default try to create your Ping Orders, if current % Difference Between Best Buy/Sell Price is > % Gain You have Set. With this option activated, C.A.T. will skip this check. All other checks will be performed.
- Always Created Pong Orders From Trade : C.A.T. by default try to create your Pong Order on top of the sell/buy book order. If this is not possible (there's no % Gain Guaranteed) C.A.T. will retry later. With this option activated, if order creation is not possible on top book, C.A.T. will calculate the minimum price (TradePrice +/- %GAIN) and will create the order INSIDE the Order Book
- Check To Not Buy/Sell To Yourself : When you have Buy and Sell orders at the same time, after the price calculation, C.A.T. will check to not buy or sell to yourself. BUT in markets with 1 Satoshi difference between best buy/sell price, you  must remove this option.
- Never Buy/Sell Directly with this option you will never buy/sell directly and you orders will have 0.00000001 difference from the best Buy/Sell orders.
- Skip Orders With Total < Than. With this Option Active C.A.T. during his Algorithm will not consider orders with total amount lower than the parameter value.
- Don't create ping with total < Than. After a successfull Ping-Pong the total amount of this order will be put in the "Cauldron" and from the "Cauldron" will be created new sell/buy orders. With this option activated you will limit the creation on "little orders". If total in Cauldron will be < than this parameter, C.A.T. will wait for more money in cauldron.
- Never Sell/Buy Under/Never Sell/Buy Over with this option activated you will limit the creaton of Buy/Sell orders with price too low or too high.
- Sell All If Price Goes Under (Works only for Sell Orders) with this option activated C.A.T. will sell your order if the market price is too low. The sell price will be current the best buy price.
- Sell All If % With Ref Price Is : (Works only for Sell+Pong Orders) Each PONG orders have a reference Price : the sell/buy price of the Original Pong Orders. C.A.T. during the algo calculate the % difference between the reference price and the current best Buy/Sell Orders. With this option activated you decide to sell a Pong Order if the % calculated is too negative. A Suggestion is to use value lower than -10%
- Stop Ping Creation If Sell Value Is > : You can decide to Stop The ping Order Creation if the Current Best Sell Value if too high, C.A.T. will restart Ping Order Creation if the Best Sell Values return lower than your parameter
- Stop Ping Creation If Buy Value Is < : You can decide to Stop The ping Order Creation if the Current Best Buy Value if too logw, C.A.T. will restart Ping Order Creation when the Best Buy Value return higher than your parameter

2 - OTHER GENERAL OPTIONS

- User Ping Orders Are Static : With this option Checked, C.A.T. will not retry to calculate orders inserted from the GUI by the user. Price of these orders will remain static.
- Run Algorithm For XX Minutes and then return all to primary/secondary currency : With this option Checked C.A.T. will normally run for the numbers of minutes set by user. After that amount of minutes C.A.T. will stop create Buy/Sell Ping Orders and will stop create PONG Orders of Buy/Sell Tipe (depending by your return currency choose)
All pending trades, buy pool and internal structure will remain frozen until user de-check this option.

3 - CALCULATOR

Press the CHECK Button in the CALCULATOR if you want to :
- Your Primary/Secondary Currency Balances
- Know the % Difference between the Lowest Sell Price & The Higher Buy Price
- A Suggestion about the price to start a Sell/Buy Orders (accordingly to the algo parameter you have set)

4 - GENERATE PING-PONG

GENERATE PING-PONG Algo With the first orders.
- Choose Type+Price+Quantity and press ADD PING ORDER (repeat for each order you want to create)
- Press the ADD NEW PING ORDERS button and C.A.T will start to Work.

DURING PING-PONG RUNNING
- You can Update All Your Parameter (Update Ping-Pong Parameter Button)
- You can add New Ping Orders. (Add New Ping Orders Button)

BTC Statistics BTC

This is a General Statistic Panel. Each Markets Have One (BTC/LTC/XPM).
The "completed ping pong" chart is unique for all the markets. If you move the mouse over a column, you will see the number of Completed Ping-Pong.

BTC General Log Gain BTC

In the general log gain you can see all the Gain obtained by a Ping-Pong, divided by market (BTC,LTC,XPM)
You can Export each log in Excel Format.

BTC Analyzer BTC

Market Analyzer is a tool created for compare market currencies values taken at different times.
And also to give you an hand to choose "massive" buy/sell and sell/buy when currencies values are at your advantage.

- First things to do is Load Current Market Values (you can choose all values, or only BTC,LTC,XPM)
- If you are going to sell/buy, set in the table : Action + Price + Quantity
- Save the Snapshot (xml format)

When you want to make a compare you must load 2 Market Snapshot, and then decide (select the snapshots from the combobox in the botton of Analyzer Panel) which market is the market FROM and which is the market TO. Then press COMPARE Button

Each value from the Snapshot FROM will be compare against the same value in Snapshot TO.
If Value is higher you will see in GREEN Color
If Value is lower you will see in RED Color
If you have set a BUY/SELL operation in the Snapshot FROM, you will also see a estimated value of how much can you gain/lose if you sell/buy now your previous buy/sell orders.

BTC Console Error BTC

Is the console where all System Errors Are Listed many of these are only warnings because C.A.T. is able to recover these errors.

FALSE POSITIVE (C.A.T will retry the Call)

- HTTP ERROR (Various Messages).
- Json Exception (Various Messages)
- Call Aborted! Json Result Error during "apiMethod" Call Is Aborted After 25 retry

Any Other error could be a problem, so please PM me About
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:23:52 PM

All copies sent.
For each problems PM Me  Wink
Miner-TE

Activity: 499

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:34:42 PM

Thanks Sampey,  New version up and running.

BTC - 1PeMMYGn7xbZjUYeaWe9ct1VV6szLS1vkD - LTC - LbtcJRJJQQBjZuHr6Wm7vtB9RnnWtRNYpq
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:48:44 PM

Wink
Tell me how's going with this version, i have reorganized a lot of code (to semplify future improvements and interface with other exchanges)
Miner-TE

Activity: 499

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:46:07 PM

Wink
Tell me how's going with this version, i have reorganized a lot of code (to semplify future improvements and interface with other exchanges)

Everything appears fine.   
CAT active in 14 markets. 
No abnormal errors.

Moderate gains.  Smiley  Keeping in front of the devaluations Smiley

BTC - 1PeMMYGn7xbZjUYeaWe9ct1VV6szLS1vkD - LTC - LbtcJRJJQQBjZuHr6Wm7vtB9RnnWtRNYpq
captchunk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:17:22 AM

No problems with 1.2 here either, runs smooth!

Feature suggestion: Button to cancel everything, and sell all for BTC or LTC. Basically giving you your "real portfolio value"...(unless this feature already exists and I've missed it?)
captchunk

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:45:40 AM

Ok, so C.A.T. is pretty slick. However, I admit that I'm not very good with it at this point. Overall, the BTC value of my portfolio is about the same as when I started, so I must be missing something.

I know people don't like to talk too openly about their strategies, but if someone who is successful with C.A.T. wants to help me out via PM or whatever, I'd be willing to compensate them for their knowledge (We can work out the details via PM)

My goal with CAT is strictly to come up with more BTC, and only BTC (if there's a coin I think may have long-term potential, I just buy some and put it in a wallet away from Cryptsy).

I think what I need help with is:

A: Market selection (reading the tea leaves)
B: Setting Min % gain
C: Setting the correct parameters so I don't end up with 1 mil. CrapCoins after the bottom drops out, but still leaving enough room for CAT to make gains on a sideways market.

PM me  Wink
Oreganobag

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:15:40 AM

^ Try withdrawing about 10% of your total gain or however much on a daily basis. With the fluxuation of coin price, and the fall of BTC price, every other coin is dropping like a brick with it which means your portfolio value falls with it.
captchunk

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:36:02 PM

^ Try withdrawing about 10% of your total gain or however much on a daily basis. With the fluxuation of coin price, and the fall of BTC price, every other coin is dropping like a brick with it which means your portfolio value falls with it.

Solid idea. I smell a feature request for Cat 1.3  Grin
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:57:56 PM

Solid idea. I smell a feature request for Cat 1.3  Grin

A Feature like "Re-Use 90% Of your Gains?" (Where 90 is a variable value)

Or maybe is better 2 variables :

Re-Use 90% Of your BTC Gains (When is a Ping-Pong Buy-Sell)
Re-Use 90% Of your XXX Gains (When is a Ping-Pong Sell-Buy)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: