Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531070 times)
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:36:17 PM

Sampey, can we add the market ID's back to the Market list?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Sampey, can we add the market ID's back to the Market list?

Why do you need that?
Only on Cryptsy MarketID is a number, on every other exchanges, market ID is COIN1_COIN2
mafia

Activity: 641

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:26:59 PM

I use it to navigate on cryptsy faster e.g ftc is 5 and litecoin=3 on the end of url
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:50:05 AM

working on C.A.T. 1.7, you will receive in the next days (surely in the weekend).
Not big changes, but some important fixes.

when Mintpal api will be released to all users, i will send you a PM  Wink
andycee

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:46:59 PM

working on C.A.T. 1.7, you will receive in the next days (surely in the weekend).

Good news.
Just some more suggestions, though I know you spend a lot of time on fixes  Wink

• Would be nice to have Never PING Buy Over / Never PING Sell Under
    Reason : If you're trading coins with very close limits, Never Buy Over will sometimes block stop your Pong Buys and similarly Never Sell Under will sometimes block your Pong Sells. Really you never need to block Pong buy/sells as they will always only work within your min. gains. You only really need to price limit PINGs as this is your set starting point.

• Halt Ping Buying once market hits a (high) price / Resume Ping Buying once market hits a (low) price
    Reason : Most markets are cyclical. Live traders often follow these cycles with pump/dump trades. If we leave CAT running at the start of a pump (with a never buy over limit set), it will run fine and make some good trades, then stop when it hits the limit. Problem is when the market starts to dump, CAT will start rebuying once the price limit is crossed again and you will usually have a stuck trade at the top of the cycle as the market continues to fall. What we really want to do is predict the upper & lower price points of cycles and have CAT only work on the pump, then wait for the dump to finish, then restart buying from a much lower price.

• Halt Ping Selling once market hits a (low) price / Resume Ping Selling once market hits a (high) price
    Reason : same as above but for Ping sells.

• Any chance we could have one colour per action type in the general log to make it more readable ? I still get totally lost looking for items sometime.
    e.g.
    Yellow - Check My Active Trades
    Orange - Trade recalculation
    Green - Make a new trade
    Red - A trade has occured
    etc...
    And also the buy / sell pool balances displayed on each cycle before actions ? Currently we just get a 'balance left in pool'

Thats all ideas I can think of for now !!

andycee

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:25:02 PM

oh...I forgot...

Also, how adding the following columns :

Trade From Ping table
  - min/max target price, based on the min % parameter

Current Pong
  - min/max target price, based on the min % parameter
  - current pong order % gain

Smiley
Pengju

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:59:08 PM

Good news.
Just some more suggestions, though I know you spend a lot of time on fixes  Wink

• Would be nice to have Never PING Buy Over / Never PING Sell Under
    Reason : If you're trading coins with very close limits, Never Buy Over will sometimes block stop your Pong Buys and similarly Never Sell Under will sometimes block your Pong Sells. Really you never need to block Pong buy/sells as they will always only work within your min. gains. You only really need to price limit PINGs as this is your set starting point.

• Halt Ping Buying once market hits a (high) price / Resume Ping Buying once market hits a (low) price
    Reason : Most markets are cyclical. Live traders often follow these cycles with pump/dump trades. If we leave CAT running at the start of a pump (with a never buy over limit set), it will run fine and make some good trades, then stop when it hits the limit. Problem is when the market starts to dump, CAT will start rebuying once the price limit is crossed again and you will usually have a stuck trade at the top of the cycle as the market continues to fall. What we really want to do is predict the upper & lower price points of cycles and have CAT only work on the pump, then wait for the dump to finish, then restart buying from a much lower price.

• Halt Ping Selling once market hits a (low) price / Resume Ping Selling once market hits a (high) price
    Reason : same as above but for Ping sells.

• Any chance we could have one colour per action type in the general log to make it more readable ? I still get totally lost looking for items sometime.
    e.g.
    Yellow - Check My Active Trades
    Orange - Trade recalculation
    Green - Make a new trade
    Red - A trade has occured
    etc...
    And also the buy / sell pool balances displayed on each cycle before actions ? Currently we just get a 'balance left in pool'

Thats all ideas I can think of for now !!

What about has an option to <sleep trader X minutes after a successful pong> ?
I guess it can slightly alleviate the risk to stuck on the peak of spike also.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:09:05 PM

Hi guys, thanks for all suggestions.  Wink
After 1.7 release, and after a stable version (i think 1.7 will be more stable than 1.6) i will work on all your suggestions.

I Want to excuse myself for some problems on 1.6 version : i have work hard for 3 weeks full time (i was ill at home) to port C.A.T. from a Single-Site applicaton to Multi-Site application. Change thousands of code lines.

There won't be any big changes like these ones (i mean 1.3->1.4->1.5->1.6). C.A.T. will be always more stable and i will be able to interface with a new site in less than 10 hours of work  Wink Wink

Thanks for all your support  Wink Wink
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:53:46 PM

Sending 1.7 To all users
Please, for any problems PM me  Wink
wampumcoin.com

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:36:30 AM

Hi Sampey,

is anyone else having problems creating api keys on btc-e?

I've created lots in the past, but for some reason:
1) btc-e is not allowing me to save new keys (it doesn't blank the secret key when page is reloaded or I log out)
2) c.a.t. reports that the user is not found.

Any ideas?

http://wampumCoin.com

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:17:16 AM

Hi Sampey,

is anyone else having problems creating api keys on btc-e?

I've created lots in the past, but for some reason:
1) btc-e is not allowing me to save new keys (it doesn't blank the secret key when page is reloaded or I log out)
2) c.a.t. reports that the user is not found.

Any ideas?

http://wampumCoin.com

I need to know the nickname you have used to buy C.A.T.
port119

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:15:09 PM

Selling my copy - I don't have the time to run it.
selling for 0.4BTC - have cryptsy & BTC-e edition.

PM me.

thanks
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:17:04 PM

Today i've got the 100th Positive Feedback.

Thanks to all  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
andycee

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:55:06 AM

You could do this, but who knows how long to wait before a market has finished its dump and is ready to pump again ? Better to wait until a low price limit is met I think.

Heres another thought....

I think most people should have realised that Ping Buy/Pong Sell only works well on a rising (pumped) market, and Ping Sell/Pong Buy only works well on a falling (dumped) market.

To get the most gains, you can run Ping Buys whilst its rising, and then when the market starts a dump cycle (and you have some too high Pong Sells), cancel these orders, take a small loss on the difference, and then use the coin balance to start Ping Sell orders which should make good gains on the downward trend.

Then again, when the market looks like it has fallen its most and will start a pump again, similarly cancel your (too low Pong Buys), take a small loss, and restart these orders as Ping Buys, making the most gains again on the pump.

If you judge the market flips correctly, the losses should be zero or minimal. If you wait too long for the price trend to reverse, they will be more.

If people agree that this is a good method of making the most out of market cycles, I'd like to suggest the following :

• Have a button in CAT which works out and displays any loss to flip the market, and also tells you which way CAT is working i.e. Rising/Falling
  • Pressing the button does the steps above and also adds the losses to the gain sheet, toggling between Rising/Falling
  • Next step might even be to automate this with options like Set Market to Rising when a (low) price is met & Set Market to Falling when a (high) price is met.

Comments pls !  Smiley
Pengju

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:35:24 PM

You could do this, but who knows how long to wait before a market has finished its dump and is ready to pump again ? Better to wait until a low price limit is met I think.

Heres another thought....

I think most people should have realised that Ping Buy/Pong Sell only works well on a rising (pumped) market, and Ping Sell/Pong Buy only works well on a falling (dumped) market.

To get the most gains, you can run Ping Buys whilst its rising, and then when the market starts a dump cycle (and you have some too high Pong Sells), cancel these orders, take a small loss on the difference, and then use the coin balance to start Ping Sell orders which should make good gains on the downward trend.

Then again, when the market looks like it has fallen its most and will start a pump again, similarly cancel your (too low Pong Buys), take a small loss, and restart these orders as Ping Buys, making the most gains again on the pump.

If you judge the market flips correctly, the losses should be zero or minimal. If you wait too long for the price trend to reverse, they will be more.

If people agree that this is a good method of making the most out of market cycles, I'd like to suggest the following :

• Have a button in CAT which works out and displays any loss to flip the market, and also tells you which way CAT is working i.e. Rising/Falling
  • Pressing the button does the steps above and also adds the losses to the gain sheet, toggling between Rising/Falling
  • Next step might even be to automate this with options like Set Market to Rising when a (low) price is met & Set Market to Falling when a (high) price is met.

Comments pls !  Smiley

People should pay you for the trick you revealed 

First I agree with you strategy.

But, actually I was pondering about the same idea for a long time already, the thing bother me is: if we could predict the tendency of marketing correctly, we can just manually buy and hold, or sell it and wait. Then why we need C.A.T?

But I suppose your idea, and I will suggest integrate an EMA (MACD) indicator to automatically detect the direction of market for us.
andycee

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:47:17 PM

People should pay you for the trick you revealed 

First I agree with you strategy.

But, actually I was pondering about the same idea for a long time already, the thing bother me is: if we could predict the tendency of marketing correctly, we can just manually buy and hold, or sell it and wait. Then why we need C.A.T?

But I suppose your idea, and I will suggest integrate an EMA (MACD) indicator to automatically detect the direction of market for us.

I am secretly on Sampeys payroll  Cheesy Cheesy

You are totally right about simply buying a lot of coins, holding, and then selling high, BUT your exposure to the market is much higher. That is one of the advantages of C.A.T. - the fact that instead of risking a large bet on a market rising, you bet much smaller amounts, and hope to make many smaller margin trades as it rises. If the market crashes, well you have only lost your small bet. Plus, if the market is fairly stable and not really going anywhere (ideal conditions for C.A.T.!), you can still make plenty of trades on the buy/sell margins.
meatnz

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:31:52 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 10:59:45 PM by meatnz

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my copy of C.A.T as I don't have enough time to trade anymore, It is attached to the Cryptsy interface.

Price: 0.45 BTC

I will provide you with the associated Cryptsy/Email account login details upon purchase and email Sampey with your bitcointalk username to he can pm you with any future C.A.T releases.

Sampey could you please verify this post/my copy please Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:32:25 PM

Hi C.A.T. users.
It seems that Poloniex is Ready!! You can start trade on the site.
And of course, tell me about any problems  Wink
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:07:34 PM

This is the new prices list

trader59

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:29:16 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 10:00:21 PM by trader59

I'm selling my copy of C.A.T + cryptsy + btc-e. Excellent tool but I don't have the time to analyze all the markets all day. 0.6BTC or best offer. PM me if you're interested.

You'll get logins + 2FA code and I'll contact Sampey so you get future versions as well.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: