Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 530944 times)
BTCHakan

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

trusted & honest friend , 10x alot .

order complated.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:38:24 PM

Have a good Gain  Wink Wink
trader59

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:23:40 PM

Has anyone seen a ROI with this bot? And how much BTC do you use?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:31:12 AM

Has anyone seen a ROI with this bot? And how much BTC do you use?

My investment was back in 3 days. I would like to know how many bots are active on cryptsy...is cryptsy a batle of the bots?
trader59

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:58:17 PM

If anyone wants to help me with tips and pointers to optimize profit, I'll send you a cut of profits. PM me.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
casacup

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:07:18 PM

still selling my copy. PM if interested!
UP Smiley

(and up for sampey, right now I think this is the best cryptsy bot on the market)

Tip address: 1GYTY2pW98LWPtv5Zq5HmvZBRpZoadwetw
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:36:10 PM

If anyone wants to help me with tips and pointers to optimize profit, I'll send you a cut of profits. PM me.

You must remember that if anyone gives you tips, then he or she is creating competition for his own bot or he gives you information to work against your bot.... Shocked Undecided
trader59

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:25:02 PM

You must remember that if anyone gives you tips, then he or she is creating competition for his own bot or he gives you information to work against your bot.... Shocked Undecided

I'll consider that, but I think I can figure it out if I try it with a little BTC and it's not profitable.

trader59

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:19:21 PM

What do you all use to calculate your estimated balance and gain/loss? There's the cryptsy estimation, CAT estimation, total cumulative gain, and market cumulative gain. I have no idea what is the most accurate.

Bajawah

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:35:38 PM

Hey fellas,

Just stumbled onto this bot and I have a few questions that I hope you all can answer.

Currently, I'm using Haasbot and its driven by technical indicators. I like it, but before I really invest in a system I would like to check all options.

From what I have gathered (it's a bit unclear) C.A.T (correct me if I am wrong), and simply "ping-pongs" between set high-low prices without any real prediction of where price is going.

Is that about accurate with what is happening?

This (if correct) leads me to believe that it will only work well against coin markets with high volume and high daily fluctuation in price.

How does this bot handle unfilled orders? That is one issue Haasbot has that drives me up the wall.

Unless I missed it, there is a big paragraph saying "This is what the bot does, how it does it, and why it does it." The guide is great, but I am missing the conceptual overview part. Smiley

How are people liking this bot as a whole?

Has anyone used any other bots before that they can compare this one to?

What are people seeing on average for returns per day / per BTC used for trading? (I understand this is variable, just looking for a super rough idea.)

Thank you all for any information you can give me. Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:26:00 PM

Hi, i'm not the right person to sponsor this program  Wink

But

and simply "ping-pongs" between set high-low prices without any real prediction of where price is going.

There's no prediction (but i was thinking on future update to add some market trend intelligence class) but it's not a "simply" ping-pong because you can set the rules. So C.A.T. will follow market prices + your rules (if you want you can not set any rule)

This (if correct) leads me to believe that it will only work well against coin markets with high volume and high daily fluctuation in price.

If you set a little GAIN (from 0.8% to 2%) it works good on market with high fluctuation. But many people use strategy like "Set a Ping Buy when price is near usual MIN VALUE" or "Set a Ping SELL when price is near usual MAX VALUE" with a high % Gain (ex 15%) and they wait to complete 1 ping but with very high gain.

The only things i'm sure is that people are satisfied, check my feedbacks here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=130152 (you must click also the SHOW RATING LINKS under the "Untrusted feedback
These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate"
Label)
andycee

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:53:56 PM

What do you all use to calculate your estimated balance and gain/loss? There's the cryptsy estimation, CAT estimation, total cumulative gain, and market cumulative gain. I have no idea what is the most accurate.

Been saying for a while that we need an exact, per-market, in-play balance, which is the sum of these :

• A. BTC balance held for existing Ping/Pong orders
  • B. Coin balance held for existing Ping/Pong orders
  • C. BTC used in active Buy orders
  • D. Coins used in active Sell orders

B&D need to be calculated in BTC - value at best current sell price of coins.

The sum of these 4 values is the accurate amount of BTC exposure you have to any one market, and takes into account all coins held in orders regardless of whatever price you hope to sell them for ! This would be the best way to keep track of ACTUAL profit/loss in each market as you just keep track of this total value over time. The gains sheet, whilst useful at showing you profits on successful Ping-Pongs, is only half the story. As well as these successful trades, you will also have a number of balances held in orders too high or too low outside of the trading area (careful use of limits avoids these risks). These orders may never even get executed.

You also need to add each market coin balance that is NOT in play.

You also need to add the part of your BTC balance that is NOT in play. (Ever gone to make a new Ping Buy order and thought - I wonder how much of my BTC balance is actually available for new trades? Well this is where calculating this value would also come in useful. The same for coin balance above).

The sum of all these values is your actual total current portfolio value.

Note some of these per market values are already calculated on the market Statistic tab, but not all of them.
Zubilica

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:44:29 PM

Are you interested in adding other type of transaction/trades to CAT ?

Based on EMA/MA or  triangle transactions.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:52:15 PM

Yes it could be interested.
After the release of the new C.A.T. - Multi Site i could think about this kind of algorithm. but are you sure that in cryptocurrency markets (with low volume and high speculation) this kind of algorithms will works good?
Pikespeak_Marol

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:01:14 PM

Im Interested
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:06:30 PM

Im Interested

PM
Zubilica

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:13:18 PM

After the release of the new C.A.T. - Multi Site i could think about this kind of algorithm. but are you sure that in cryptocurrency markets (with low volume and high speculation) this kind of algorithms will works good?

On BTC-e it works for sure. On cryptsy i have successfully tested about 10 markets and it works.

Triangle transactions will work for sure on multi CAT users, using the waiting option not direct transaction. Direct transaction limits the volume and possibility to trade to a specific amount spread between all the users using this type of transaction.

Waiting option will lock the profit on successful first transaction.
trader59

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:34:37 PM

On BTC-e it works for sure. On cryptsy i have successfully tested about 10 markets and it works.

Triangle transactions will work for sure on multi CAT users, using the waiting option not direct transaction. Direct transaction limits the volume and possibility to trade to a specific amount spread between all the users using this type of transaction.

Waiting option will lock the profit on successful first transaction.
Has your balance increased on cryptsy? Sure you can gain 0.2BTC but if the market goes down and your coins are devalued by 0.3BTC, then you're seeing a loss, hence why I asked if you've seen a net profit.

Bajawah

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:25:18 PM

...but are you sure that in cryptocurrency markets (with low volume and high speculation) this kind of algorithms will works good?

Yes and no, just like the regular stock market. In the end, you can't just look at once source of information, whether that be technical indicators, market interest, market speculation, or coin development.

In a steady market (meaning no big +/- speculation), technical indicators are quite accurate.

All that goes out the window as soon as big speculation hits. This can and should, be managed by safeties in both the positive and negative direction. dynamic-stop-loss, trailing-stop, and dynamic-roof-out safeties a few that are invaluable.

So, Sampey, it wouldn't replace the current logic of C.A.T, but it would add to it. Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:38:26 PM

Tests on BTC-e are going well.
Now i'm looking for all the kind of errors returner by API and then i will open a beta-release  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: