Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:27:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531070 times)
Pengju

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:06:21 PM

People should pay you for the trick you revealed 

First I agree with you strategy.

But, actually I was pondering about the same idea for a long time already, the thing bother me is: if we could predict the tendency of marketing correctly, we can just manually buy and hold, or sell it and wait. Then why we need C.A.T?

But I suppose your idea, and I will suggest integrate an EMA (MACD) indicator to automatically detect the direction of market for us.

I am secretly on Sampeys payroll  Cheesy Cheesy

You are totally right about simply buying a lot of coins, holding, and then selling high, BUT your exposure to the market is much higher. That is one of the advantages of C.A.T. - the fact that instead of risking a large bet on a market rising, you bet much smaller amounts, and hope to make many smaller margin trades as it rises. If the market crashes, well you have only lost your small bet. Plus, if the market is fairly stable and not really going anywhere (ideal conditions for C.A.T.!), you can still make plenty of trades on the buy/sell margins.

I will suggest Sampeys double your secret payroll for the insight you shared.  Smiley

And I am still thinking about your suggestion to has a button to ‘flip ping/pong direction’.

I have an idea here, instead of manually do it, what about has a checkbox option:
   <flip ping/pong direction after pong is stuck for X hours>
And if it is too hard to write a coding to flip ping/pong, another easier way to do it is a checkbox option:
   <remove gain protection in pong price recalculation after X hours (pong created time)>

I believe both option can release our trouble to canceled those stuck orders time to time.
Thanks.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:11:05 PM

People should pay you for the trick you revealed 

First I agree with you strategy.

But, actually I was pondering about the same idea for a long time already, the thing bother me is: if we could predict the tendency of marketing correctly, we can just manually buy and hold, or sell it and wait. Then why we need C.A.T?

But I suppose your idea, and I will suggest integrate an EMA (MACD) indicator to automatically detect the direction of market for us.

I am secretly on Sampeys payroll  Cheesy Cheesy

You are totally right about simply buying a lot of coins, holding, and then selling high, BUT your exposure to the market is much higher. That is one of the advantages of C.A.T. - the fact that instead of risking a large bet on a market rising, you bet much smaller amounts, and hope to make many smaller margin trades as it rises. If the market crashes, well you have only lost your small bet. Plus, if the market is fairly stable and not really going anywhere (ideal conditions for C.A.T.!), you can still make plenty of trades on the buy/sell margins.

I will suggest Sampeys double your secret payroll for the insight you shared.  Smiley

And I am still thinking about your suggestion to has a button to ‘flip ping/pong direction’.

I have an idea here, instead of manually do it, what about has a checkbox option:
   <flip ping/pong direction after pong is stuck for X hours>
And if it is too hard to write a coding to flip ping/pong, another easier way to do it is a checkbox option:
   <remove gain protection in pong price recalculation after X hours (pong created time)>

I believe both option can release our trouble to canceled those stuck orders time to time.
Thanks.

Can you do me an example of this "flip ping/pong" direction??
andycee

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:21:56 PM

This post Sampey...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg7051797#msg7051797

And I thought you read all my posts with great interest  Cheesy Only joking

The idea is to switch C.A.T. between Ping Buys/Pong Sells whilst the market is on an upward trend and then change to Ping Sells/Pong Buys on a downward trend. The switch could be manual using a button or some automated way as discussed.

Switching from rising to falling mode involves cancelling the Pong Sells (likely caught too high, since market is now falling), and using the coin balance to start new Ping Sell/Pong Buys which will work with good gains as the price falls.

Similarly, switching back to rising mode involves cancelling the Pong Buys (likely caught too low, since market is now rising), and using the BTC balance to start new Ping Buy/Pong Sells which works better as the price rises.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:28:28 PM

This post Sampey...

And I thought you read all my posts with great interest  Cheesy Only joking

The idea is to switch C.A.T. between Ping Buys/Pong Sells whilst the market is on an upward trend and then change to Ping Sells/Pong Buys on a downward trend. The switch could be manual using a button or some automated way as discussed.

Switching from rising to falling mode involves cancelling the Pong Sells (likely caught too high, since market is now falling), and using the coin balance to start new Ping Sell/Pong Buys which will work with good gains as the price falls.

Similarly, switching back to rising mode involves cancelling the Pong Buys (likely caught too low, since market is now rising), and using the BTC balance to start new Ping Buy/Pong Sells which works better as the price rises.

Before do something like that i think i need to write some MACD calculator inside C.A.T.

You know that a function like that is VERY VERY VERY RIsky? We are on Cryptocurrency Market, some "classic" market rules doesn't work in this world  Wink
andycee

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:40:27 PM

I think the only real risks are the value you will potentially lose when switching between rising/falling modes - by cancelling any pong orders you have in place. Like I say, this could be calculated anyway and offered to the user, so you know what this might be. Of course, the further you let the market move away from your orders, the more it will be.

I think I'll play with this trading method manually a bit more and get some proof of concept together.
Pengju

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:14:30 PM

This post Sampey...

And I thought you read all my posts with great interest  Cheesy Only joking

Before do something like that i think i need to write some MACD calculator inside C.A.T.

You know that a function like that is VERY VERY VERY RIsky? We are on Cryptocurrency Market, some "classic" market rules doesn't work in this world  Wink

I am so glad to hear that you are considering to add EMA (MACD)

So here is one thing I like to share with you, the beauty of EMA (MACD) was elaborated by Goomboo in his thread:
   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60501.0

it is not a magic indictor, but simple is its beauty, just like your C.A.T bot.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:20:06 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 07:47:28 AM by mdtspain

This post Sampey...

You know that a function like that is VERY VERY VERY RIsky? We are on Cryptocurrency Market, some "classic" market rules doesn't work in this world  Wink

I am so glad to hear that you are considering to add EMA (MACD)

So here is one thing I like to share with you, the beauty of EMA (MACD) was elaborated by Goomboo in his thread:
   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60501.0

it is not a magic indictor, but simple is its beauty, just like your C.A.T bot.

The Ema is nice, but I would like to see that CAT would switch following the Parabolic SAR. That is the indicator that I prefer to work with.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:53:06 AM

Something else...

I can see on Poloniex that our bots are fighting a battle to be on the toplocations. This is damaging our gain %. Maybe we should find a way how we can avoid this kind of "war games".

Maybe we can make make some kind of agrements by PM...
andycee

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:16:10 PM

Something else...

I can see on Poloniex that our bots are fighting a battle to be on the toplocations. This is damaging our gain %. Maybe we should find a way how we can avoid this kind of "war games".

Yes....this is a pain....you sometimes see what could be a large 10% gain be reduced to your min. gain due to bots competing.

I have suggested that the recalculation code is changed in this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg6863107#msg6863107

Really....if you are the first person in the order queue at a certain price, then there is no need to increase your bid when another order is added at the same price, since your order will still get executed first anyway !!

This would at least cut down on some unnecessary price creeping.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:18:35 AM

Something else...

Yes....this is a pain....you sometimes see what could be a large 10% gain be reduced to your min. gain due to bots competing.

I have suggested that the recalculation code is changed in this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg6863107#msg6863107

Really....if you are the first person in the order queue at a certain price, then there is no need to increase your bid when another order is added at the same price, since your order will still get executed first anyway !!

This would at least cut down on some unnecessary price creeping.

I have read that post and agree with that. Matching the price to the best bid or sell price would be a great option in the ping/pong algo
oswald

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:58:32 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 10:15:47 AM by oswald

This post Sampey...

hmmm....in general log, CAT does price check every 40 seconds to make sure the diff is fulfilled
how about make a separate tab/panel for this price log and give a check box with a two small text boxes, to switch between up or down trend
how CAT know to switch or stay in the trend is by average of price log for those certain hours decided by user
the check box is to do automatic switch, while the first text box is how many hour (in seconds unit) before CAT decide to switch the trend
and the second text box is to decide diff of average price between decided hour

for example user detect up trend with btc/usd 530 at 01:00 PM then decide to buy with 0.8 diff (default diff),
user decide 1 hour before CAT can switch or stay in the trend
user check the switch automatically box and type 3600 seconds to switch after 1 hour with 5% diff of average price each hour
at 02:00 PM the average btc/usd price is 550 (CAT average all price check for 1 hour that listed in the tab/panel start form 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM)
since the  price is higher than the last and the diff is 3,64%, so CAT decide to stay in the up trend, keep pong sell

at 03:00 PM the average btc/usd price is 557 (CAT average all price check for 1 hour that listed in the tab/panel start form 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM)
since the  price is higher than the last and the diff is 1,26%, so CAT decide to stay in the up trend, keep pong sell

at 04:00 PM the the average btc/usd price is 520 (CAT average all price check for 1 hour that listed in the tab/panel start form 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM)
since the price is lower than the last and compared to 557 the diff is 5,75%
so CAT decide to switch to down trend, pong buy

why it should be in second unit,
so that Sampey can give small explanation with minimum seconds user can choose (which is 40 seconds just like CAT default)
and also for those who want to switch as soon as possible, so they don't miss the trend change every 40 seconds

just my idea, since I don't know how to do MACD and other indicator

what do you think Sampey..?

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:49:05 AM

Today or Tomorrow i will release C.A.T. 1.8
There will be some code fix and Gui Changes. After this release, the GUI Part will be very near the final form and i will start to read all suggestions and start code changes for the 1.9-2.0 version.

Remember that there are MANY C.A.T. users, so, even if some suggestions are very good, i will add only suggestions that could be useful for every C.a.T. user.
If C.A.T. became too much complex it could be a problem  Undecided

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:18:18 PM

Starting to send 1.8 Version
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

All Copies Sent.

For every problems PM me  Wink
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:35:25 PM

Starting to update the Guide  Wink
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:16:51 PM

New Guide

GUIDE - HOW TO USE C.A.T.

BTC Login BTC

First time you start C.A.T. you will get an Empty Login GUI
- Choose The Site You want to log In
- Insert your private and your public key and press Enter
- C.A.T. will verify your key and will try a call to the Trade Site you choose
- No Third Part Server Will be ever called by C.A.T.

If KeyPair is accepted you will get a Welcome Message

- C.A.T. will save your Public/Private Key in a File named Key.XML. This File is inside the CATSystem Directory. 
- Root directory is "currentRunCATdirectory\CATSystem\TradingSiteName\"
- Inside TradingSiteName Folder you will find :
  • ErrorLogs Directory
  • GainLogs Directory
  • MarketLogs
  • EXCHANGER.xml
- If these folders doesn't exists, C.A.T. will create them.
- EXCHANGER.xml could contains some data about Trading Site (Fees,Currency With no Decimal Places,Fiat Currencies)

BTC Main Panel BTC
  In the Image you could see a full operative C.A.T. Program, trading on 15 Markets and with all the Utility Tabs Open.

Action From The Toolbar :

- File -> Save/Load Markets & Exit Program : save/load the XML File containing Markets List with Ping-Pong Parameters your previously saved.

- Dashboard -> Open Markets List, Your Balances, Global Gain, General Statistics, Market Analyzer, Error Console

- Markets Global Action : you can cancel/remove all kind of orders/trades, stop process, stop/restart ping/pong creation. Action choosen is sent to all open markets.

- Other Market Action : you can close ALL Orders (C.A.T. Orders + "Site-Only" Orders) or Check Difference Between Best Buy/Sell Orders on Each Open Markets

- Tools : Simple Program Option

- Info: Some Info About C.A.T.

- Api Connection: Every API Calls, you will see a "red blink". If connection drops, icon will change from Green To Red.

BTC Markets List BTC
  C.A.T. will identify the Main Markets (BTC,LTC, etc...) and you'll be able to load only the sub-markets of the Main Markets.
With the "Statistic Calculation" box activated, C.A.T. will calculate some additional statistics over the orders/trades (this operation is longer than the normal market load process)

These are the statistics calculated :
- % Difference is the difference between High/Low Trades of the last 24Hours
- Sell Order/Buy Order are the numbers of currently orders
- Sell Trade/Buy Trade 24H is the numbers of trades in the last 24Hours

You can sort this table in Ascending/Descending Order by clicking on the Column Header
Double Click On a Row will Open a new Tab for the selected Market.

BTC My Balances BTC
  If you want to check your balances press the button "Load Balances"
Positive Balances are highlighted in green.
You can sort the table by Column.
You can Export Your Portfolio to XLS Format.

Estimated Portfolio Values is calculated this way : BTC Amount + Sum of All AltCurrency * lastMarketPrice

Real Portfolio Values is calculated this way : C.A.T. will simulate a completed Sell of your Alternative Currencies in that precise moment, filling all buy orders starting from best buy price.

If you Double Click on a Market, you can open it.

BTC Market BTC

There's a dedicate Tab for Each Open Market. This Tab is composed by a little Main Panel On The Top and a set of Tabbed Panel :

From The Main Panel :

Action you can perform from the dropdown list (You Must press the EXECUTE button) :
- Stop The Ping Pong Process
- Stop/Restart The Creation of new Ping Orders (current orders over the market will remain active)
- Close All Orders over the current market
- Close All Ping Orders over the current market

Status Label Meanings :
- Wait (Green) : Algo Is Sleeping
- Lookup (Yellow) : Algo Is Checking For Trades/OrderCreation/OrderRecreation etc...
- Red (Zombie) : There is nothing to do, no Buy/Sell Pool Values, No Ping, No Pong, No Trades
- Stop (Black) : Algo Is Not Running

Ping-Pong Tab
This is where you create/update the Ping-Pong Algo.

Ping Pong Parameter

- Run Algorithm For XX Minutes and then return all to primary/secondary currency : With this option Checked C.A.T. will normally run for the numbers of minutes set by user. After that amount of minutes C.A.T. will stop create Buy/Sell Ping Orders and will stop create PONG Orders of Buy/Sell Tipe (depending by your return currency choose)
All pending trades, buy pool and internal structure will remain frozen until user de-check this option.

Static Mode
Choose a fixed price for Buy/Sell and C.A.T. will always Buy/Sell at these prices, without any adjustment.

Normal Mode
- Min % Guaranteed Gain. Is the minimal % of GAIN you want guaranteed from C.A.T. after a Buy-Sell/Sell-Buy operation. If this percentage is not guaranteed, C.A.T. will wait.
This Is The Only Mandatory Parameter

- Never Recalculate User Ping Orders : With this option Checked, C.A.T. will not retry to calculate orders inserted from the GUI by the user. Price of these orders will remain static.
- Always Try to Create Ping Orders From Buy/Sell Pool : C.A.T. by default try to create your Ping Orders, if current % Difference Between Best Buy/Sell Price is > % Gain You have Set. With this option activated, C.A.T. will skip this check. All other checks will be performed.
- Always Created Pong Orders From Trade : C.A.T. by default try to create your Pong Order on top of the sell/buy book order. If this is not possible (there's no % Gain Guaranteed) C.A.T. will retry later. With this option activated, if order creation is not possible on top book, C.A.T. will calculate the minimum price (TradePrice +/- %GAIN) and will create the order INSIDE the Order Book
- Check To Not Buy/Sell To Yourself : When you have Buy and Sell orders at the same time, after the price calculation, C.A.T. will check to not buy or sell to yourself. BUT in markets with 1 Satoshi difference between best buy/sell price, you  must remove this option.
- Never Buy/Sell Directly with this option you will never buy/sell directly and you orders will have 0.00000001 difference from the best Buy/Sell orders.
- Skip Orders With Total < Than. With this Option Active C.A.T. during his Algorithm will not consider orders with total amount lower than the parameter value.
- Don't create ping with total < Than. After a successfull Ping-Pong the total amount of this order will be put in the "Buy/Sell Pool" and from the "Buy/Sell Pool" will be created new sell/buy orders. With this option activated you will limit the creation on "little orders". If total in "Buy/Sell Pool" will be < than this parameter, C.A.T. will wait.
- Never Sell/Buy Under/Never Sell/Buy Over with this option activated you will limit the creaton of Buy/Sell orders with price too low or too high.
- Sell All If Price Goes Under (Works only for Sell Orders) with this option activated C.A.T. will sell your order if the market price is too low. The sell price will be current the best buy price.
- Sell All If % With Ref Price Is : (Works only for Sell+Pong Orders) Each PONG orders have a reference Price : the sell/buy price of the Original Pong Orders. C.A.T. during the algo calculate the % difference between the reference price and the current best Buy/Sell Orders. With this option activated you decide to sell a Pong Order if the % calculated is too negative. A Suggestion is to use value lower than -10%
- Stop Ping Creation If Sell Value Is > : You can decide to Stop The ping Order Creation if the Current Best Sell Value if too high, C.A.T. will restart Ping Order Creation if the Best Sell Values return lower than your parameter
- Stop Ping Creation If Buy Value Is < : You can decide to Stop The ping Order Creation if the Current Best Buy Value if too logw, C.A.T. will restart Ping Order Creation when the Best Buy Value return higher than your parameter

Ping Pong Generator

Press the Check Current Status Button if you want to get :
- Your Primary/Secondary Currency Balances
- The % Difference between the Lowest Sell Price & The Higher Buy Price
- A Suggestion about the price to start a Sell/Buy Orders (accordingly to the algo parameter you have set)

Create/Add User Ping Orders.
- Choose Type+Price+Quantity and press ADD PING ORDER (repeat for each order you want to create)
- Press the CREATE ORDERS button and C.A.T will create new orders.

During Ping-Pong Running
- You can Update All Your Parameter (Update Ping-Pong Parameter Button)
- You can add New Ping Orders. (Add New Ping Orders Button)

Algo Status Tab

You can Check
- Algo Status : active process (by default all process are active)
- General Statistics : Sum of current/historical orders/trades values/types

Logs Tab

There are 2 Log Tabs
- General Log : All Algo Actions are listed here
- Error Log : If an Error occurs the message will be listed in this tab.

Order And Trades Tab

In this panel there are 4 Tabs

- Orders To Restore : If an order creation will fail (after a delete/recreate routine) C.A.T. will put the order creation request inside this tab. Creation will be retried in the next lookup.
- Ping Orders : Ping Orders are the orders created from the GUI by the users or the automatic orders created from the Buy/Sell Pool
- Trades From Ping : From this trades new Pong Orders Will Born
- Pong Orders : Pong Orders are created from Trades. When a Pong Order is completed you will have a GAIN.

With a Right Click on a single Element you could :
- Recreate/Delete An Order
- Re-Set/Delete data of an "Order To Restore"
- Delete a Trade
Action is not taken immediatedly but in the next lookup, so you have time to change your mind.

Ping Pong Completed Tab

Here you can have a look at every market's Ping-Pong completed Cycle.

Market Explorer Tab

If you want to have a look at the current market status the only thing you must do is press the "Refresh Status Button" and wait some seconds.
These are the info displayed
- Market current Orders
- Your current Orders
- Last Trades (Divided Buy/Sell)
- Your Last Trades (Divided Buy/Sell)

BTC General Statistics BTC

The "completed ping pong" chart is one for all the markets.
If you move the mouse over a column, you will see the number of Completed Ping-Pong.
There's also a Cumulative Statistic Panel like the one in every single market.
There's a Cumulative Statistic Panel for Every "Main" Market (BTC/LTC etc...)

BTC General Log Gain BTC

In the general gain log you can see all the Gains obtained by a Completed Ping-Pong. Gains are divided by "Main" Market (BTC,LTC....)
You can Export logs in Excel Format.

BTC Analyzer BTC

Market Analyzer is a tool created to compare market currencies values taken at different times.
And also to give you an hand to choose "massive" buy/sell and sell/buy when currencies values are at your advantage.

- First things to do is Load Current Market Values (you can choose all values, or only BTC,LTC,XPM)
- If you are going to sell/buy, set in the table : Action + Price + Quantity
- Save the Snapshot (xml format)

When you want to make a compare you must load 2 Market Snapshot, and then decide (select the snapshots from the combobox in the botton of Analyzer Panel) which market is the market FROM and which is the market TO. Then press COMPARE Button

Each value from the Snapshot FROM will be compared against the same value in Snapshot TO.
If Value is higher you will see in GREEN Color
If Value is lower you will see in RED Color
If you have set a BUY/SELL operation in the Snapshot FROM, you will also see a estimated value of how much can you gain/lose if you sell/buy now your previous buy/sell orders.

BTC Console Error BTC

All System Errors Are Listed here. Many of them are only warnings.
C.A.T. is able to recovers all HTTP Errors.
If you get some "Strange" Message, please PM Me.

Miner-TE

Activity: 499

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:45:09 PM

Thank you,  New version running here and looking good.

BTC - 1PeMMYGn7xbZjUYeaWe9ct1VV6szLS1vkD - LTC - LbtcJRJJQQBjZuHr6Wm7vtB9RnnWtRNYpq
GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:25:46 AM

Selling my copy of CAT. Works great just no time to use it. PM with best offer.
rogersofnorwich

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:49:13 AM

Cant find my mintpal api keys... any ideas? Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:32:33 AM

Cant find my mintpal api keys... any ideas? Smiley

Mintpal have not released API for users.
C.A.T. is ready but we must wait official API release. As i know this could happened in July
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: