Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for hodlers  (Read 60971 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:34:05 AM

I am as holder because I keep hold many altcoin kinds and hope one day later bitcoin could raised up to higher price and make altcoin will allow to be on higher price too, many chance to get much profit will keep holding our asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:47:54 AM

Throughout 2018, there are many Altcoin collections from investments or from the Bounty program. But the market condition that continues to decline makes many Altcoin experience a decline and some Altcoins cannot be sold. And we really hope for a bull and if this happens in 2019, of course, it will be a very pleasant thing.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:56:18 AM

I am as holder because I keep hold many altcoin kinds and hope one day later bitcoin could raised up to higher price and make altcoin will allow to be on higher price too, many chance to get much profit will keep holding our asset.
same with me. I also hope that the market will jump as soon as possible, so this long wait will end soon and get a profit. I have a lot of altcoins, so if the BTC rises, a big hope for Altcoin follows it

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:30:21 AM

Experienced hodlers, or hodlers who have started investing 5 years ago in the crypto world must be very calm to face this situation, because they already know crypto fluctuations and prices will definitely rise again after falling.
Not sure about if they are all experienced holders. Did you see how a teenager has bought thousands of bitcoin but he didn't even know about the potential of bitcoin to growth a lot like this time? Not all of them are experts dude.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 10:53:24 AM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

That's true that is why so many investors are into ICO they want to get as many tokens as possible in a good project, because if the potential of the coin in the market is realizing then he is into huge profit, that is why ICO will not die or even their alternatives.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:33:44 AM

To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

Your assumptions are very accurate to me sir. A lot of people are very afraid to buy when the prices are going down. I'm not saying that you should buy immediately when it goes down but you can do test buys which is buying every portion of your capital. We are now seeing the participation of huge institutions flocking to the tech and it's funny that some of them are even doing it secretly.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:33:19 PM

Experienced hodlers, or hodlers who have started investing 5 years ago in the crypto world must be very calm to face this situation, because they already know crypto fluctuations and prices will definitely rise again after falling.
Not sure about if they are all experienced holders. Did you see how a teenager has bought thousands of bitcoin but he didn't even know about the potential of bitcoin to growth a lot like this time? Not all of them are experts dude.
whether they are experienced or inexperienced we must be calm in facing the current situation, because if we are not calm maybe we will do something stupid.
believe the market will be stable so we must be optimistic about doing all this so that we can make big profits. to be more careful so that you can get away from anything that can cause big losses and of course bad things.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:49:36 PM

The current task of the moderator is to consider the largest number that is worth buying and selling for the larger tokens in several decent companies with such high prices
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:35:29 PM

There are some people who play in the pump and dump of prices, especially Big Investor. therefore big Men until the government wants to be part of it because the experience of 2017 has happened to Bullrun. chances are that if Crypto is at a very low value then they will start moving. or it could be actually those who created bullrun.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:37:21 PM

I think you're right now that there are so many who want bitcoin like a big company that starts to look at crypto.
I hope the price of bitcoin will soon rise faster this year.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:47:32 PM

I believe institutional investors are already in the market and they are smart to be here and buy with these prices and when big bull run will start we see most of the coins are in the bag of them and people who were here for years haven't anything,tthey have lost everything,just buy more as more as you can. 

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:01:58 PM

yep just agree with you , bitcoin will become good in the future and accepted by everyone , just wait till the time we got it
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 04:20:29 PM

to work as expecting highest on nominals with returns as modifying strategics to gives with least on expenses and collects on difference to manage within the terms of plan with the investment works on arrange.

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:30:38 PM

the good thing is i think we already reach the bottom and there is no other way but to go up so whatever happens in the market there is true believer of crypto that hold their coins because they knew that something good will happen in the next few years.
Why did you decide that we have reached the bottom? Maybe you forgot about the Mt Gox situation. Payments to people who have suffered from hacking can have a very bad impact on cryptocurrency rates.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:41:04 PM

I think you're right now that there are so many who want bitcoin like a big company that starts to look at crypto.
There are so many people who want to have bitcoin but they are not having it because of high value of bitcoin which day by day making price high, now is golden chance for them to buy because price is not very high, you can get bitcoin even at small amount of money, I am sure there is really hopeful future for investors who are holding with patience.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:07:57 PM

There are so many people who want to have bitcoin but they are not having it because of high value of bitcoin which day by day making price high, now is golden chance for them to buy because price is not very high, you can get bitcoin even at small amount of money, I am sure there is really hopeful future for investors who are holding with patience.
I am still continuing to invest in Bitcoin. I did not sell it and now I also do not want to sell it. I believe in Bitcoin strongly enough.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 09:14:25 PM

to work as expecting highest on nominals with returns as modifying strategics to gives with least on expenses and collects on difference to manage within the terms of plan with the investment works on arrange.
To use such a strategy, you will need to make a lot of mistakes in the cryptocurrency market. I think few who now can do this, as you described.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:20:50 PM

To my best understanding

The number of the altcoin fans is growing day by day, so it is for sure that the price will go up to the moon.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:35:55 PM

I believe institutional investors are already in the market and they are smart to be here and buy with these prices and when big bull run will start we see most of the coins are in the bag of them and people who were here for years haven't anything,tthey have lost everything,just buy more as more as you can. 

if institutional investors are already here why we don't see the market recovery? or they buy crypto for 100-200 USD so these volumes don't affect the market?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:47:25 PM

The third month of 2019 will end soon, however, there is not much to see towards a bull market. Investors are now beginning to come to life thanks to the launchers of new projects that are being held on some exchanges. Perhaps this may be the engine that will push the crypto market up. I have hopes for that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: