Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:53:18 PM

It seems there is a lot of smart people here wanted to know about the platform. Just see their website so you can learn it.
Very good advice, thank you for leaving comments here and giving them tips for new users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:54:20 PM

So good to heard that the team decide do something for increasing PrimeXBT community. Even have some doubts, I think this project can have good improvement at the future.

There will be a future for this exchange if they will also be able to manage to get a license for enlisting security tokens. Otherwise they will end up getting fines in the future or they will be shut down for not being compliant to the SEC rules.
I think that will depend on them and how they intend to run their business along the way must of the these exchange have team that handle those things and if they deem it necessary that's what will happen

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:18:00 PM

So good to heard that the team decide do something for increasing PrimeXBT community. Even have some doubts, I think this project can have good improvement at the future.

There will be a future for this exchange if they will also be able to manage to get a license for enlisting security tokens. Otherwise they will end up getting fines in the future or they will be shut down for not being compliant to the SEC rules.
I think that will depend on them and how they intend to run their business along the way must of the these exchange have team that handle those things and if they deem it necessary that's what will happen
the team intends to create a large platform, and in my opinion they should have all the necessary documents that are necessary for the qualitative work of the platform.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:45:49 PM

They platform will not list security tokens in first place, their focus is just on top cryptocurrency with huge volume, the license is required if fiat are using on the platform, otherwise is not. It's true law may change in future, but why getting license when it is required and the law you need to get new license anyway.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:44:13 PM

the team intends to create a large platform, and in my opinion they should have all the necessary documents that are necessary for the qualitative work of the platform.

They will not be at their level now if they don't have those  documents and capabilties. Everything will be answered through looking every action they do. It is good if in doubt better tap or ask directly the person who knows everything. Hoping that the team will succeed more in the future and find more ways to convince and attract people and give more opportunities to all.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:26:41 PM

It seems there is a lot of smart people here wanted to know about the platform. Just see their website so you can learn it.
Experienced traders always understand that with some assets you need to work on different exchanges. That is why they are also considering this platform for future trading.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:13:09 PM

Experienced traders always understand that with some assets you need to work on different exchanges. That is why they are also considering this platform for future trading.
As we know,  not all traders will successful when they trading, have a lot of factor affect to profit of one order. When we have good laverage and fees at here, it optimize this.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:24:00 PM

As we know,  not all traders will successful when they trading, have a lot of factor affect to profit of one order. When we have good laverage and fees at here, it optimize this.
I agree with your statement as I think that this environment will be better for the traders.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:30:07 AM

I agree with your statement as I think that this environment will be better for the traders.
Same here buddy. I agree that the beginners in trading industry is much suited for this environment to have their profits in trading as for the PrimeXBT platform is a good one to start with.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:48:43 AM

Same here buddy. I agree that the beginners in trading industry is much suited for this environment to have their profits in trading as for the PrimeXBT platform is a good one to start with.
Truly, the PrimeXBT platform is a good on crypto trading platform that truly good for starters that also wanted to gain profit through trading. And by that concepts and real functions and capabilities of the PrimeXBT, the community keeps on growing.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:40:45 AM

I think it depends on strategic plan and we have to always be active about its current behavior for the reason we don't get left behind. Trading isn't not that easy because it really needs time to be able to at least get some profits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:35:43 AM

I think it depends on strategic plan and we have to always be active about its current behavior for the reason we don't get left behind. Trading isn't not that easy because it really needs time to be able to at least get some profits.
Not only that, it also needs more patience and more understanding about the flow of crypto market. We all know that a lot of people now cannot make good decisions because they are too afraid to wait. This is something that they need to changed it and be more positive always.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:39:54 AM

Yes,  strategic is needed when you trading.  Especially with  market situation at this time,  really hard for make decision.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:35:59 PM

I see the team running airdrop campaign. As for me, the team should do some more action for make sure people have reason to Come here.
Yeah, it is absolutely for the airdrop campaign. You guys better to making such an effort to the airdrop campaign so it will run fluently without no problem
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:17:57 PM

Yes,  strategic is needed when you trading.  Especially with  market situation at this time,  really hard for make decision.
Good plan and action, good marketing strategy and knowledgeable people behind in this project could also be a helpful factors that could help achieving positive feed back and having good supporters. Since market situation faced struggle this time but if that helpful factors would be presented there is no doubt it would be embrace by the traders.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 03:23:10 PM

I see the team running airdrop campaign. As for me, the team should do some more action for make sure people have reason to Come here.
Yeah, it is absolutely for the airdrop campaign. You guys better to making such an effort to the airdrop campaign so it will run fluently without no problem

For that question, I think this is the only the Ann Thread for primeXBT but if you want to know about the airdrop go to their bounty thread.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:32:58 PM

For that question, I think this is the only the Ann Thread for primeXBT but if you want to know about the airdrop go to their bounty thread.

Either way, this is a good place to ask the question about what is happening to the project for us to know.

Trader_13

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:53:01 PM

And best of all, go to the topic. It is written in more detail about Airdrop, there you will be much better and faster to understand about the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:20:28 PM

People can do a lot of things and the way they managed their asset, especially crypto traders. Having more exchanges could be challenge because their are some areas that may require much risk in order to gain profit.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:16:36 PM

It's February 1st and PrimeXBt is now officially open for public, you create your account and start trading, however I noticed some important remarks that need to take in account, it seems like min amount to trade is 0.01 BTC ( $35 at current price ), also seems like is not possible to open a normal order without margin.
Having that said, theme and features look cool, I liked how they offer an option to personalize trading workspace to fit each user's trading style. There are some bugs that I experienced, I think they should fix it soon
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: