Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:52:33 AM

So good to heard that the team decide do something for increasing PrimeXBT community. Even have some doubts, I think this project can have good improvement at the future.

Let's be clear here. If the OP will have clean his or her trust. It will be more convenient for team attract more members to join their platform right?
Attracting new users is not an easy job, because they need to be interested. And when the project is already developed enough time, you need to come up with something new that other projects do not have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:41:55 AM

Attracting new users is not an easy job, because they need to be interested. And when the project is already developed enough time, you need to come up with something new that other projects do not have.
Yeah, indeed. Attracting new users is really hard thing to do but if you could make some nice opportunities, you will be having so many supporters.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:32:59 PM

Yeah, indeed. Attracting new users is really hard thing to do but if you could make some nice opportunities, you will be having so many supporters.
Perhaps, this is something that the team must have to think about. They need to make some valuable works that can convince more users to be here and used this platform. Also, they need to take it as a challenge for them to get better ahead.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:18:57 PM

Perhaps, this is something that the team must have to think about. They need to make some valuable works that can convince more users to be here and used this platform. Also, they need to take it as a challenge for them to get better ahead.
this is why the developers have now launched airdrop. You could also take part in it. And it really is a good way to increase the popularity of the project in my opinion.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:35:18 PM

They have so many promotions that would help their platform be known in the crypto space which it also focused on social media. Trading sites is becoming more and more that makes them difficult to attract users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:48:35 PM

I noticed that the platform has been here for a long period of time and it keeps gaining good impressions to the public in which will give more inspirations to work hard. But it will be fair also if they can be able to communicate at least with the members of the community I think.
yes off course. telegram is the very good way to communicate with team. though I don't know if they have any telegram group or not

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:17:59 PM

I noticed that the platform has been here for a long period of time and it keeps gaining good impressions to the public in which will give more inspirations to work hard. But it will be fair also if they can be able to communicate at least with the members of the community I think.
I totally agree as I also think that there must be a link and communication between the community and the team.
Yes, it is strange a bit, of course, but I think that maybe in the near future this will be corrected and the team will get in touch with everyone.
Let's see what the team has to say about this.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:10:13 PM

I like the 0% fees, it will save so much for who using this platform for trading and earning profit
I have not seen this before. There is always a fee on all major exchanges. This fact should have a positive impact on the audience and it will be considerable.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:14:44 PM

I like the 0% fees, it will save so much for who using this platform for trading and earning profit
I have not seen this before. There is always a fee on all major exchanges. This fact should have a positive impact on the audience and it will be considerable.

You should check out the latest update, No more 0% fees for month, new customer gets just %50 percent off for a duration of one month. Anyway, it wasn't a permanent deal in first place as some people thought. There is no such place where you can trade, earn money without paying fees.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:35:22 PM

Yeah I think for sometime it will create a huge boost in the platform and more trading seeing how they are actually performing effectively Huge progress like this can make more coins get listed

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:44:43 PM

So good to heard that the team decide do something for increasing PrimeXBT community. Even have some doubts, I think this project can have good improvement at the future.
That's right, an adequate team will definitely try to increase their community in every way, because in the future this will provide a solid platform.
Cooperation together with brilliant and dynamic team everything is possible. The project is nice that is why it's community increases every day and the number of supporters are impressed with the positive feedback of the project.
Surely, i think people will come here more and more after this decision. Of course, increasing at community will bring more awareness for crypto people know to PrimeXBT.
That is right! By that the people will keep on increasing to come here. And hopefully the team will keep on showing its greatness and how capable they are as a team for the good platform the that PrimeXBT have. I am looking forward for this project to keep reaching its goals.
Yes, the project is doing very well right now. The number of its affiliates is increasing each day. Which is a very good sign. Hopefully this will continue  until the end of the project for sure success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:18:22 AM

That's right, an adequate team will definitely try to increase their community in every way, because in the future this will provide a solid platform.
Cooperation together with brilliant and dynamic team everything is possible. The project is nice that is why it's community increases every day and the number of supporters are impressed with the positive feedback of the project.
Surely, i think people will come here more and more after this decision. Of course, increasing at community will bring more awareness for crypto people know to PrimeXBT.
That is right! By that the people will keep on increasing to come here. And hopefully the team will keep on showing its greatness and how capable they are as a team for the good platform the that PrimeXBT have. I am looking forward for this project to keep reaching its goals.
Yes, the project is doing very well right now. The number of its affiliates is increasing each day. Which is a very good sign. Hopefully this will continue  until the end of the project for sure success.
With this kind of progress that the project PrimeXBT have for the community, this progressive performance should keep going for the entire success of the project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:20:30 AM

This is a good news for all of us here in the PrimeXBT community. The project team is truly doing well. We all just hope that this kind of momentum will keep going and more opportunities for this crypto trading platform of the PrimeXBT will keep rising.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 11:18:40 AM

There will be a future for this exchange if they will also be able to manage to get a license for enlisting security tokens. Otherwise they will end up getting fines in the future or they will be shut down for not being compliant to the SEC rules.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:35:17 AM

There will be a future for this exchange if they will also be able to manage to get a license for enlisting security tokens. Otherwise they will end up getting fines in the future or they will be shut down for not being compliant to the SEC rules.
Well, we hope that the team will do that and will comply all the things needed for the platform so that all our efforts and works will be worth it. And all people who have invested will have something to received in the future.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:36:22 AM

This is a good news for all of us here in the PrimeXBT community. The project team is truly doing well. We all just hope that this kind of momentum will keep going and more opportunities for this crypto trading platform of the PrimeXBT will keep rising.
This progress also will give big chance and opportunity to gain more investors as well as supporters also. Since they came up with a good team that will keeps on struggling for the progress and success of the project. I hope this good momentum will be continued in the future.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:06:08 PM

Let's just hope that they can manage well the platform and comply with some regulations as what you have been told to say. It's really not easy to get the trust of the crypto community especially this is about holding the assets of the people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:36:06 PM

It seems there is a lot of smart people here wanted to know about the platform. Just see their website so you can learn it.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:43:50 PM

Yeah I think for sometime it will create a huge boost in the platform and more trading seeing how they are actually performing effectively Huge progress like this can make more coins get listed

It takes time to get more clients because this is still making more development and progress. Well, if the team can think of ways that can make a huge difference then probably it would work. Trading sites are growing and competition will be even more hard.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:13:55 PM

yes off course. telegram is the very good way to communicate with team. though I don't know if they have any telegram group or not

Telegram channels are barely useful these days cause most of the times the developers are rarely active on the telegrams themselves and there's just underpaid mods
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: