Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:24:48 AM

Yes, the current market situation is not encouraging. But just in such conditions - you can make big money if you know where to buy and with what leverage.
I personally feel sick of the news bout regulators and their "attacks" on cryptoexchanges. We got real p2p markets, we got digital independent economy (!) but steel must to follow the rules of some kind of regulators? Huh I want to trade without KYC and other freaky stuff. I read here one comment...kinda ''such leverage is only a loss of money''...man, if you think so, then you just don't know how to trade. But this does't mean that a big leverage is bad thing.

Guys, you have a cool design, and bounty in ETH ! While others release another shitcoins)
Have a good start!  Cheesy

Exchanges do tend to make better bounties from what I have seen cause they plan to make their money back from people using the exchange anyway

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pmaymov

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

Yes, the current market situation is not encouraging. But just in such conditions - you can make big money if you know where to buy and with what leverage.
I personally feel sick of the news bout regulators and their "attacks" on cryptoexchanges. We got real p2p markets, we got digital independent economy (!) but steel must to follow the rules of some kind of regulators? Huh I want to trade without KYC and other freaky stuff. I read here one comment...kinda ''such leverage is only a loss of money''...man, if you think so, then you just don't know how to trade. But this does't mean that a big leverage is bad thing.

Guys, you have a cool design, and bounty in ETH ! While others release another shitcoins)

Exchanges do tend to make better bounties from what I have seen cause they plan to make their money back from people using the exchange anyway

Their bounty is really good I think. I’m going to use platform and I think they will make great profit.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

Quite unknown, but I think it would be more useful if they would move the thread to the Announcement thread so that they can have a lot of viewers there.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

Another trading platform! Well, as we all know the current situation in our crypto market is not yet convincing for a lots of investors. But I do hope that this project, and this new trading platform will have to change the current perspective of crypto people in the currency crypto currency community.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

Quite unknown, but I think it would be more useful if they would move the thread to the Announcement thread so that they can have a lot of viewers there.
I agree with you buddy. That is a great way for this new crypto project to gain more attention there. Well. I hope that through this new trading platform, more people will have to gather here in and will also be a good benefits for the whole crypto community.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:54:53 AM

Definitely, that's how business work and we need to be also wise and do some analysis before entering such business. Moreover, this is also good because as we can observed, cryptocurrencies exchanges are growing which I think can be much more useful for the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

I guess this project would be one of those future crypto projects that would remain from now on to be keep on kicking as even how hard the current crypto market now is. I do hope that they will give us the more interesting and necessary information and experience we wanted.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

The project is simply amazing on it's purpose here in cryptocurrency community where it can help for all crypto traders to be satisfied on their daily works. And it's a great idea for the team to launched the bounty programs at the early stage. For sure it will have a good effect in the upcoming more days.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

The project is simply amazing on it's purpose here in cryptocurrency community where it can help for all crypto traders to be satisfied on their daily works. And it's a great idea for the team to launched the bounty programs at the early stage. For sure it will have a good effect in the upcoming more days.

Hey, thank you for your support! Don't forget to leave your email here https://primexbt.com to get 1 month of trading with zero fees!
Jalgasasas

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

It will be interesting to observe the project and how the team will develop it in such a difficult time for cryptocurrency. Now the entire market has fallen and at the moment there are very few investors.

We can earn good if we are playing on fallen rate. In last year it was interesting to trade because of X-XX of crypto and now it is interesting only with great leverage.
Zabercoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Today crypto lost 3-12%, we made +1.9% to our deposit
Are here anyone, who is going to use really x50-x100 with 10-100k$ for short?
sashok947

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

https://pp.userapi.com/c849120/v849120769/ca5a8/R0KxgrjNM8o.jpg
Market is going down, so it’s really great chance to earn money)

But with 100x leverage traders with not enough experience can double their depo in one day and lose everything on the next day.
It don't depend on platform, but it depend on market situation, experience, luck and moon phase  Grin
Zabercoin
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Market is going down, so it’s really great chance to earn money)

But with 100x leverage traders with not enough experience can double their depo in one day and lose everything on the next day.
It don't depend on platform, but it depend on market situation, experience, luck and moon phase  Grin

If you want to double your deposit in one day - you should be ready to lose everything in one day.

Anyway, PRIMEXBT - is really great chance to earn money in falling period. Good luck!
Zabercoin
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

I agree with you buddy. That is a great way for this new crypto project to gain more attention there. Well. I hope that through this new trading platform, more people will have to gather here in and will also be a good benefits for the whole crypto community.
Bitcointalk is one of the best platforms to announce and get more attention because of great community. We think trading platforms will be popular not only in crypto-community, but for traders and non-crypto investors.
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

Today crypto lost 3-12%, we made +1.9% to our deposit
Are here anyone, who is going to use really x50-x100 with 10-100k$ for short?
I think here is too many people with this amount of money, but not everyone is ready to post here.
I use the same amount, but for long period, not short.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

I know that market will have affect in the project but the team is already strong & come here with knowing the fact of market.They are capable of such situation & will remain in the crypto world for long period of time
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

I know that market will have affect in the project but the team is already strong & come here with knowing the fact of market.They are capable of such situation & will remain in the crypto world for long period of time

We offer a trading solution that allows traders to get profits at any market state. For bear market we have short selling with up to 100x leverage which allows earning when bitcoin loses its value. That's why we are confident that our solutions will be in demand as there are only a few exchanges that provide something similar.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

I think that it’s simply unrealistic to think about whether to make money at the moment or not. Everyone is afraid to invest, as I do. But if there is good news, I will listen to them with joy.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

I think that it’s simply unrealistic to think about whether to make money at the moment or not. Everyone is afraid to invest, as I do. But if there is good news, I will listen to them with joy.
Consider also the market fluctuation, it is indeed confusing of when is the best time to invest. Much better to get more information first.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

The platform is designed and will be beneficial for active traders, not investors. I agree with you that for now long-term investment in Bitcoin doesn't seem like a great idea, but now it is a perfect time for short selling with leverage which will be offered by Prime XBT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: