Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:40:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29244 times)
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

Most definitely...almost all the major cryptocurrencies  would rise as soon as bitcoin starts to rise because with the dip in market investing into any project is quite expensive especially if you bought your bitcoin or ethereum at a high price. Let's hope things get better in the coming year.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

Hopefully, ethereum will rise again. As Ethereum Blockchain is one of the most useful. But among the top 3 coins, Eth has suffered the most this year. The massive decline in the value I think is basically as a result of the low rate of new ICOs coming in the market. According to smartereum.com, "A lot of existing projects are now selling-off their Ether as a result of the crash in the value of the digital currency".
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Ethereum is massively influenced by the market both up and down. A lot of ETH price has nothing to do with what happens on the ethereum blockchain.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.

Yes , I think ETH will be increase again. Because I see in the www.coinmarketcap.com that the previous one week ETH price, where I saw that the price of ETH was increasing day by day. now the price of ETH is increasing. so I think the ETH will be increase again.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Yes , I think ETH will be increase again. Because I see in the www.coinmarketcap.com that the previous one week ETH price, where I saw that the price of ETH was increasing day by day. now the price of ETH is increasing. so I think the ETH will be increase again.
maybe it is influenced by ethereum hardfork.so its demand rise and investors hope by holding more ethereum make them get new coin that has high value so add their profits.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:01:20 AM

Ethereum has been and remains one of the most promising cryptocurrencies. We are waiting for the middle of January, when various planned improvements will be introduced into this coin. After this, ethereum’s popularity should grow significantly and this will be especially noticeable after the cryptocurrency market begins to grow.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

Most likely somewhere in a week will begin
  Ethereum actively buy up. After all, the 16th number of hard forks I think will grow at least 2 times.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

Most likely somewhere in a week will begin
  Ethereum actively buy up. After all, the 16th number of hard forks I think will grow at least 2 times.
it is likely that just before the hard fork, it will fall again, and when the update takes place, it will start to grow, because, before the hard fork, the big players will want to buy even more ETH. but I do not think that the update will greatly affect at the price of this coin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

Ethereum is doing flag streamer pattern now and waiting signs from btc, if btc rise slowly we will see ethereum will see 160-170 dollar fastly but still bitcoin is not giving trust so still waiting for it.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

I think this coin can recover from a fall. I believe that this is a very strong and promising project.

flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

Ethereum is doing flag streamer pattern now and waiting signs from btc, if btc rise slowly we will see ethereum will see 160-170 dollar fastly but still bitcoin is not giving trust so still waiting for it.

I guess so too, all coins depends BTC to some certain length and an increase in BTC will have a big effect on all alternative coins as well, the hardforks will improve Ethereum price although it may fall back after the fork just like Bitcoin cash did, except there is enough increase in Bitcoin price.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:42:47 PM

yes the price of ethaneum will rise again even though its price is very low now I believe it will increase its price in the next few months due to the increasing number of investors.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 03:52:17 PM

ETH prices are rising again with small waves. I am sure that it will create a big wave before January 15, 2019.
Please be assured and look forward to the surprise from eth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:10:03 PM

Ethereum returned to his position, this proves some predictions that ethereum will rise again. now ethereum has proven it.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:13:40 PM

currently there has been a small increase in ethereum prices, this is a pretty good start, ethereum is a potential coin so the price will definitely return high, ethereum has promising prospects, investors will definitely return to invest in ethereum and will increase prices again
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:25:23 PM

Yeah for now eth will back again because the market situation in good condition, not only ETH but all other popular coin too now will rise again, I hope ETH will reach the peak or break the price record
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:43:27 PM

Yes... I think in same direction with you. Ethereum price dropped very fast within few days than expected but now it is recovering too.
It is not always easy to recover, it may be gradual but the price recovery has not been bad at all.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:59:07 PM

Right now, ethereum is surging having a 7% increase for this day leaving ripple back to third place again in terms of market cap. This is a good sign ahead of the Constantinopole upgrade. There is a lot of hopefuls out there, hoping that ethereum will chase bitcoin again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:59:57 PM

Ethereum is already rising and it will keep rising for the time been. What we happen to ethereum after the fork is unknown. I think the continuing price rise of ether will largely depend on the success of the fork and other development!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:40:33 PM

Ethereum is one of the top altcoins in the crypto market it has a decent project in the crypto market. It has bright technology and even has good demand among the people so no doubt it will grow up again when the bear market will recover which already started to recover. So keep patience.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: