Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29244 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:14:54 PM

Things are looking pretty bleak right now because we have the Lunar New year coming up which is making everything a bit flat in the markets in general and because Constantinople has been delayed it has taken the stuffing again out of Ethereum and also the Chinese are selling their Crypto to be able to enjoy their holidays, plus other Asians also celebrate the Lunar New Year as well and we know Asians are heavily invested in crypto and also are mainly speculators and day traders, so they control the markets primarily in this arena. I hope ETH gets back over 200 dollars but with the inflation, bear market and low sentiments towards investing in cryptos right now I don't see it coming for a while.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:22:42 PM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

How can you say? The hardfork is done, upgrade is finished, no hope and news ahead for ethereum and the market price of it is still continously falling slowly in the market. Does that still have hope?

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:27:00 PM

ETH, like other altcoins, is subject to pressure and pressure from BTC, I hope that today all the same it will be possible to anadize projects based on that situation with BTC, so analyze and try.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:28:49 PM

Of course it will rise but most likely in the spring. A lot of significant events are planned for spring. I think back to $ 1,000 again.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:46:59 PM

Ethereum is pretty oversold at the moment and it will recover its value when the market will show bullish trends. Moreover the upcoming hardfork is going to near the biggest update in the Ethereums history and such events will definitely affect its price.
The main thing is that the date is not postponed again, the more time the update is postponed, the less confidence and confidence among investors, and this may not give the price a decent rise immediately

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:11:41 PM

I am very sure ethereum and other altcoins will be able to recover. Previously, ethereum in particular had experienced an increase but as time went on ethereum had decreased again. Still I'm sure this only requires a process to recover for ethereum.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:01:08 AM

Yep. I also think that in this year the crypto currency world will rise again. If you see the price flactuation of previous year then you will see that after a fall the price again rise up. Not only ETH all the currency will rise up.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:03:50 AM

Yep. I also think that in this year the crypto currency world will rise again. If you see the price flactuation of previous year then you will see that after a fall the price again rise up. Not only ETH all the currency will rise up.
ETH always rise when it reach its bottom, we know that because in the start it always gives profit on us if we just stay patient and hold.
Not only ETH is having some problem in rising right now, therefore we should consider this as an overall crisis, and this crisis will eventually be over.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:21:26 AM

Even today the price of ethereum is still really low, but i still put my hope in ethereum, that someday it will be better that what has happen.
Cause is the last few weeks there are movement on ethereum, so next time will be more.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:41:05 AM

Ethereum has very large support and the potential to go back up is huge. And you also have to be patient because the increase cannot happen quickly, but slowly. And for now, it's better to invest in Ethereum because this is the right time. The market has turned red in recent days.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:04:35 AM

Ethereum has very large support and the potential to go back up is huge. And you also have to be patient because the increase cannot happen quickly, but slowly. And for now, it's better to invest in Ethereum because this is the right time. The market has turned red in recent days.
each coins must have good fundamental to support its movement.and for current situation there in fundamental that could support ethereum price now.almost all coins in market moved stable and no significant price movement.but i am sure in future ethereum price will be great again and hit ATH again.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:12:30 AM

Of course it will but it takes time and ethereum hard fork constantinople will surely make a great impact on price in the upcoming months. Ethereum developers are working hard on the update and hoping it will rise again in Q4 2019.

stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:42:35 AM

I believe that ethereum will rise again, but of course it's not as easy as it all takes time and process to get back to its normal price, now ethereum is still unstable but we have to believe and believe in the future ethereum and all coins will rise again
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:43:53 AM

yes I agree, that ethereum prices will rise again. I think in Q1 2019 the price of ethereum will increase at least 20-25% from the current price. and maybe in Q3-Q4 the price of ethereum will increase many times the current price. No one knows the crypto price in the future, but at least we can predict by analyzing everything related to crypto and I see that ethereum prices will rise again this year

Yes, it will, however, we will have to wait for this moment for many months more. I cannot say that the market situation makes me the happiest person. However, I stay an optimist and hold Ethereum.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:42:32 AM

Ethereum developers are working hard on the update and hoping it will rise again in Q4 2019.
Until now I still believe Ethereum has a good development team. So, we all really hope the price of Ethereum will skyrocket this year.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:44:07 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 11:17:40 AM by ucok456

Yes all altcoins are in bad condition now. But I think investors don't need to worry because this is common in crypto, and now is the right choice to invest in altcoins before prices rise again. And I think 2019 is a bright year for cryptocurrency.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:46:16 AM

I am very optimistic about Ethereum because it has got one of the largest and supportive crypto community which makes its very possible for ETH to rise up again. Great anticipation for a rise in price after the hard fork has been put forward by most investors and its community members.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:04:30 AM

I am very optimistic about Ethereum because it has got one of the largest and supportive crypto community which makes its very possible for ETH to rise up again. Great anticipation for a rise in price after the hard fork has been put forward by most investors and its community members.
Yes, due to the postponed ethereum constantinople upgrade, we can expect more fabulous increase in the february of ethereum price.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:09:27 AM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

I am accumulating at the moment. The price can go lower to 0.0025-27 BTC but in the long term POS incoming and also many new ICO are waiting for the next bull run and many of them will use ETH as a payment tool. Maybe ETH ETF???
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:12:57 AM

Ethereum developers are working hard on the update and hoping it will rise again in Q4 2019.
Until now I still believe Ethereum has a good development team. So, we all really hope the price of Ethereum will skyrocket this year.
Ethereum already has a very large community so that the price of Ethereum can be more controlled. Even with the continued development by developers, Ethereum can survive as one of the coins that has great potential in the world financial system. I am sure Ethereum will continue to increase and Ethereum will become a coin used by many global societies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: