Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum will rise again.  (Read 29244 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:10:51 AM

I think ethereum will grow again more even if not in short term, this or next month, possible to have a good price this year after 3-6 months, and can still be a good investment. We need time for a grow.

Yes. Ethereum needs time to grow into a full-fledged cryptocurrency for the whole world to enjoy. While it's been only a few years since its inception, it has performed quite well across the crypto market. Back in 2015, 1 ETH was worth around $0.50. A few years later, it became worth thousands of dollars making many early adopters wealthy. The current bear market tells us that a similar trend will happen soon.

Ethereum being worth $140 is nothing compared to its ATH of over $1,000 per coin by 2017. If you take advantage of this situation, there’s a possibility that you’ll become rich in the future by simply holding it. Once it switches to PoS, it’ll pay for itself over time. That’ll be a bonus one wouldn’t want to miss, especially when this cryptocurrency has a lot of potential for growth in the future.

Nonetheless, it's hoped that ETH will grow over time in price as a result of Bitcoin's upcoming bull market. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:34:54 AM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

Of course, the only reason why Ethereum's price is very low is that the entire cryptomarket is in the winter season. Every single coin has been going through a bad market. That does not even exempt Bitcoin. You only need to take a quick glance of the rankings. Ethereum remains second, next only to Bitcoin. Expect that when the spring comes, Ethereum will be flying higher above the rest.
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:02:43 AM

Ethereum has lots of issues to address in 2019 and beyond before it can pass its ath.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:16:42 PM

I look positively at the future price of Ethereum, but the fall to $80 greatly disappointed many investors, especially those who bought ETH at a price above $1000. I think no sooner than next year we can expect an increase in the price of Ethereum to previous levels, but this is on the condition that there will be no negative news and the Serenity network will be successfully updated.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:38:15 PM

Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

Of course, the only reason why Ethereum's price is very low is that the entire cryptomarket is in the winter season. Every single coin has been going through a bad market. That does not even exempt Bitcoin. You only need to take a quick glance of the rankings. Ethereum remains second, next only to Bitcoin. Expect that when the spring comes, Ethereum will be flying higher above the rest.
winter and spring well hope your analysis is right, ethereum is indeed ranked second in the cryptocurrencies trade. yeah I'm also sure that in a few years later ethereum can fly but can't exceed the bitcoin rate on usd exchanges Grin although this can happen. Cheers

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:10:37 PM

Ethereum is a fantastic coin, because having hundreds of tokens and being active is available in the exchange, I am sure that ethereum will easily reach 10x more so buying now will make us get big profits.
Not the volume alone that will make it rise, it should be the development.
The volume now that is huge is due to it's good development and most coins nowadays are just down, including ETH but it will recover.
So it's better to be smart now and accumulate more ETH to prepare for the next big run.

i am waiting a pump from ethereum after bitcoin pump to 5000 dollars.
until that ethereum will swing around 120 and 150 dollars. dont wait a big rise.

All ethereum users hope so, the thing that can make ethereum pump again is the performance of hundreds of ITO-based ethereum, if most ITO is successful then ethereum pump again.

Thank you
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:46:53 PM

Ethereum is a fantastic coin, because having hundreds of tokens and being active is available in the exchange, I am sure that ethereum will easily reach 10x more so buying now will make us get big profits.
The volume now that is huge is due to it's good development and most coins nowadays are just down, including ETH but it will recover.
So it's better to be smart now and accumulate more ETH to prepare for the next big run.

until that ethereum will swing around 120 and 150 dollars. dont wait a big rise.

All ethereum users hope so, the thing that can make ethereum pump again is the performance of hundreds of ITO-based ethereum, if most ITO is successful then ethereum pump again.
Yes, most Ethereum users still believe that the price of this coin will be the same as before. I also think that Ethereum is one of the most powerful and worthy projects at the moment.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:06:05 PM

Yes, most Ethereum users still believe that the price of this coin will be the same as before. I also think that Ethereum is one of the most powerful and worthy projects at the moment.
Even if Ethereum does not show the same high price as in 2017, it is not terrible, any significant growth will bring a lot of profit, and Ethereum will certainly grow, such a strong project can not forever trample on one price, especially if there are good updates

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:18:33 PM

The last time the lowest I have seen for ETH was $17 then I have seen the price went to $1200+. I see the price now is $106.77 and I do not see anything wrong with it considering the current market. I am pretty sure the price will start gaining soon.
indeed like that the price cycle of the price of crypto or altcoin currency and that has become the nature and risk of the currency and the confidence and patience of capital in investing if indeed the price of the currency decreases not panic and fear

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:03:00 AM

it will rise again. Undoubtedly. Ether is getting better and better. after it's hard forked, people can easily use it. its user base will grow even more.

Probably, before this growth, Ethereum price will remain very stable. As we see, ETH is not going to fall or rise greatly. I do hope that this stabilization is the first step to the bull run.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:35:02 PM

Even if Ethereum does not show the same high price as in 2017, it is not terrible, any significant growth will bring a lot of profit, and Ethereum will certainly grow, such a strong project can not forever trample on one price, especially if there are good updates

it can grow but dont wait 1300 s in short term. maybe again it can be 1300 on 2023. or later. there is no big ico like in 2017 in ethererum as tezos or filecoin or others and no reason to increase ethereum value.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:28:26 PM

it can grow but dont wait 1300 s in short term. maybe again it can be 1300 on 2023. or later. there is no big ico like in 2017 in ethererum as tezos or filecoin or others and no reason to increase ethereum value.
we don't know when the market will move. maybe now there is no reason to increase yet, but if there is a large investment in ethereum or other assets suddenly I am sure that all the impossible can become possible.
Suslura

Activity: 587

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:27:44 PM

we don't know when the market will move. maybe now there is no reason to increase yet, but if there is a large investment in ethereum or other assets suddenly I am sure that all the impossible can become possible.
It seems to me that first of all you need to take care of Bitcoin, because it is the prices of Bitcoin that today have a very strong influence on the pricing of many cryptocurrencies. Back in 2016, many analysts said that the majority of new projects pegged their prices to Bitcoin prices. If we consider that the development of new projects will be really productive, then raising the prices of erc20 tokens will automatically raise the prices of ethereum.

cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:14:52 PM

This coin is very volatile. But I'm not afraid of that. It seems to me that Ethereum is a strong project and it always rises after any fall.

sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:05:31 PM

we don't need to worry about the ethereum condition because not only does eth experience a drastic decline, almost all crypto experience the same thing. we know that ethereum is doing good development and also has a large community. keep calm, ethereum will definitely rise again.

OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:36:10 PM

we don't need to worry about the ethereum condition because not only does eth experience a drastic decline, almost all crypto experience the same thing. we know that ethereum is doing good development and also has a large community. keep calm, ethereum will definitely rise again.
Three months ago, these were empty words and it was difficult to believe that growth would occur. But today, growth prospects are much more substantial.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:23:03 PM

Three months ago, these were empty words and it was difficult to believe that growth would occur. But today, growth prospects are much more substantial.
After the last updates, improvements in transaction speeds are already noticeable, and prices for the online transaction have significantly decreased, and this is only the beginning of positive changes. I think that in the near future we will be able to observe the replacement of leadership positions among the rating coins.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:22:07 AM

Completely agree with you, mate. Sooner or later, Ethereum will rise again in price due to its consistency on the crypto space. Its active development and commitment towards improving the blockchain space for the better, has allowed it to remain as the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap. Speaking of development, Ethereum experienced a network upgrade recently which paves the way towards full PoS in the future.

If successful, the price per coin could skyrocket to new ATHs as people massively demand ETH for smart contract interaction. While Bitcoin has been on a massive bear market, other altcoins like Ethereum have been largely affected. I believe that until Bitcoin experiences a new upsurge in price, Ethereum will remain between the lows of $150 - $200.

Despite this, there's room for Ethereum's growth as people adopt it within the mainstream world. With a great number of developers working on the project, it's certain that ETH will be here to stay for many years to come. Once people adopt ETH at its fullest, then slowly but surely the price will rise to never before seen prices across the crypto market. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:30:23 AM

A lot of the best projects are erc30 based tokens and that is the proof that we will able to seee ethereum on another peak in the future. It's just the market is not favoring us and we are really struggling to still convince people that it's going to be the main currency of the future.
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:33:26 AM

A lot of the best projects are erc30 based tokens and that is the proof that we will able to seee ethereum on another peak in the future. It's just the market is not favoring us and we are really struggling to still convince people that it's going to be the main currency of the future.
we must wait for the growth of this market first before seeing ethereum rise at its peak. This market hasn't returned, and is still trying to find a way to peak. but we all believe the market will come back soon, we must be patient.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: