Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢  (Read 17752 times)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:13:59 PM

Neuroneum model looks amazing. They have what looks like a final solution to cloud computing issues. But I’ll like to know what chances they have to beat the competition.

beating the competition is not the most important thing right now i believe they will have to ensure they make the platform as user friendly as it can get

I like to think about the competition too. I’ll like to know what advantage Neuroneum got over the competition. It’s a decentralized model that feels more secure and transparent for users. Btw I think Neuroneum has a friendly team.

They have made a comparison of their project to their competitors. You can find it in their whitepaper. Sure, such a comparison is probably biased because it should highlight the advantages of Neuroneum but I think it's still worth a read. The best thing, however, is to make your own comparison with different sources.

From my understanding they have few things added to their model like the card and the miner. Also I think the biggest differentiator is that they also mine for altcoin? They also have a deal for a cheaper electricity supply .

yeah that is why neuroneum is a good project, they have many features , while you are mining altcoins you can also mine their token by joining in the mining pool.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 07:45:51 PM

From my understanding they have few things added to their model like the card and the miner. Also I think the biggest differentiator is that they also mine for altcoin? They also have a deal for a cheaper electricity supply .

What do you mean with 'deal for a cheaper electricity supply'. I don't understand. The users that are offering their computing power are responsible for their own electricity supply.

Yeah, suppliers are meant to provide electricity I believe they are going to include the fee in subscription and neuroneum will manage the pricing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:16:31 PM

What do you mean with 'deal for a cheaper electricity supply'. I don't understand. The users that are offering their computing power are responsible for their own electricity supply.

Yeah, suppliers are meant to provide electricity I believe they are going to include the fee in subscription and neuroneum will manage the pricing

I still don't understand what exactly Neuroneum should do about the energy supply? If I decide to use my unused computing power to mine cryptocurrencies (or sell it on their market place) over their platform, why the heck should Neuroneum manage the pricing of my electricity??!
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:45:19 PM

Ya with the launch in may i'm not sure why people are so in demand that they be doing a lot of updates at this point, i mean i'd expect we see a lot more information and social interactions but that would come maybe the weeks and month before the sale would start

You’re right. I hope to see much more promotions for the team. I saw a post about bounty on Neuroneum telegram. And I think that would be of great help.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:55:52 PM

Ya one think i really appreciate is when teams are active in communicating even interim progress hopefully they will grow and get a bit better at it as time goes on i guess they are more focused on the backend stuff

They need to get so much done at a go. But this takes time. Every good job take a bit more time. But they should have some promotions plans ahead.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 11:14:20 PM

I think Neuroneum has a wide usecase. There’s hosting and cloud storage services which is just one in many that rented cloud computing can be used. I could make a list though. 😂

I use google cloud services a lot. As a Blockchain enthusiast, I’ll like to see Neuroneum project get launch. There’s so much advantage using s decentralized cloud computing service.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:20:46 PM

I think Neuroneum has a wide usecase. There’s hosting and cloud storage services which is just one in many that rented cloud computing can be used. I could make a list though. 😂

I use google cloud services a lot. As a Blockchain enthusiast, I’ll like to see Neuroneum project get launch. There’s so much advantage using s decentralized cloud computing service.

I’ll like to know more about Neuroneum project. It’s use case in the real world seem to be wide. More investors would want to be a part of this at an early stage.

Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:47:25 PM

It’s been some time since I saw a reply from Neuroneum team. I’ll like to know how funds raised from the token sale would be allocated. A link to the telegram group would be quite helpful. Thank you.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:28:49 AM

I’ll like to know more about Neuroneum project. It’s use case in the real world seem to be wide. More investors would want to be a part of this at an early stage.

Neuronem will be one of the project will bloom this year I'm pretty sure this project can stand alone without depending in one crypto. This project will run even though the market not recovering yet I hope they can manage this good run.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 03:20:16 AM

If it is the one to bloom it will be damn good because every other project i've been monitoring this year has let me down so far even the big ones i'm hoping as the year goes on we'll start to see a rebound but in the end who knows
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:22:43 AM

It’s been some time since I saw a reply from Neuroneum team. I’ll like to know how funds raised from the token sale would be allocated. A link to the telegram group would be quite helpful. Thank you.

https://t.me/neuroneum

There is not very much going on, but at least you can see an admin from time to time. In my opinion they could be a bit more active here in the forum
Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:43:18 AM

There is not very much going on, but at least you can see an admin from time to time. In my opinion they could be a bit more active here in the forum

Thank you for the link. I just joined the telegram group. Everyone seems to be interested in the promoting the project. I’ll suggest anyone interested in making investments on an ico project to take a look at this one.

ning_aric

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:55:37 AM

Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:14:54 PM

I still don't understand what exactly Neuroneum should do about the energy supply? If I decide to use my unused computing power to mine cryptocurrencies (or sell it on their market place) over their platform, why the heck should Neuroneum manage the pricing of my electricity??!
agree on you, i totally dont understand why they meant about this one. We need more information about this energy supply.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:33:27 PM

Thank you for the link. I just joined the telegram group. Everyone seems to be interested in the promoting the project. I’ll suggest anyone interested in making investments on an ico project to take a look at this one.

They are very active there you can easily to reach the admin in their telegram in that group chat. And yes, many people are getting excited to promote their project, but they are still preparing the bounties.
ning_aric

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:29:31 PM

A quick reminder to anyone who got plans to invest in an ico project. Read up on the whitepaper to know more about the project. Here is a link to Neuroneum whitepaper: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:46:10 PM

Not a lot of projects take care of their Bitcointtalk threads. It's really a shame in my opinion. I know this would require an additional community manager that handles the thread but a vital discussion here on BTT could also attract more people.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:06:37 PM

agree on you, i totally dont understand why they meant about this one. We need more information about this energy supply.

I think that is a static percentage? Take Boinc for example which is basically free distributed computing for research; each person gets what his process can handle; I am guessing in this case you will be paid by processing power not electricity consumption?

Pricebrianer

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:21:25 PM

Neuroneum decision to go on with private sales while building an MVP is a great idea. They’ll need an MVP of the public sales no doubt about that. Btw.  I’ll like to see what Neuroneum have in stock.

Having an MVP before the public sales is a great idea. Neuroneum team seems to be busy with the MVP and private sales. I hope they keep ahead of the roadmap.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:30:05 PM

They are very active there you can easily to reach the admin in their telegram in that group chat. And yes, many people are getting excited to promote their project, but they are still preparing the bounties.

There are few bounty hunters, thanks to the bear market and shitty coins which most times isn’t paid out to the hunters.
I’ll suggest Neuroneum take it slow with the bounty, and only Announce the start of their bounty when ready. The project would gain more attention using bounty and airdrop promotions.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: