Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:01:40 AM

look like most of the them is top 100 altcoins, as I know that most of them is a potential altcoins and just wait for market pump, price also is cheap now, I'm interested that how much did you invest? Anyway a common mistake for beginner cryptocurrency investors is joining what is known as a "pump and dump" group, you should avoid these types of places at all costs.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:33:58 AM

Well, you bought the right coins I see. Those coins are those that I buy in trading platforms like binance and bitfinex. Actually they're not really bad as they provide me some profits when they are uptrend.
jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 04:43:33 AM

Looks like all of altcoins in your list are top of altcoins. I think it's good choice. I also buy a part of my funds and will buy more if it still goes down. Best wishes to us in new year. Happy New Year everyone.  

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:37:39 AM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.
I also think that investing in altcoin is a good opportunity. Almost all token prices are very low. Most people and expect a bull market in 2019.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:49:19 AM

good choice, you have lots of altcoins in your wallet. I think the beginning of the year is the beginning of the rise of altcoins on the market, hopefully this is true. given that the previous year Altcoin had a difficult time, of course there will be times when the altcoin rises again. I am sure of that
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:51:38 AM

There are definitely a lot of good alt coins on sale now. Smart to take advantage of these prices
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:52:09 AM

I am buying alts also and have picked out a few from your list to hold into the next bull market. I am adding a few of the 2018 ICO coins to the list as many have lost over 90% of their original listing price during the bear market but in this instance focusing on coins that back real-world products such as ELEC and TFD

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:15:43 AM

I'm buying altcoins right now that i think these are the most profitable for 2019, i felt that in 2019 most of the altcoins is gonna be shown the right prices in the market. Hopefully it will happen because i had buy more altcoins.

donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:27:44 AM

I am buying alts also and have picked out a few from your list to hold into the next bull market. I am adding a few of the 2018 ICO coins to the list as many have lost over 90% of their original listing price during the bear market but in this instance focusing on coins that back real-world products such as ELEC and TFD
Choose the best Altcoin, you must understand the price shift in the market so you can buy and get satisfactory results. holding coins must be patient, tough, smart in facing prices up and down.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:28:28 AM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.
Altcoins are good investments most especially if we have got good coins depending on our choices, timing and patience. I think those lists are good so expect also good return with those coins. If you bought them during dip you are far from 160% loss. Market is not always in red but whatever condition we had like green or red it is still a good opportunity for all of us in this cryptocurrency industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:19:55 AM

If you buy now maybe it's a good step. Many altcoins are now good and potentially in the future the altcoin prices will rise. One of them is litecoin, Waves, Ethereum, Ripple and many others. Therefore, if you buy an altcoin, it is indeed very good now.

shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:31:02 AM

If there are still no good projects in the market in 2019, then the bear market may still continue because investors are reluctant to invest in markets and tokens that have no potential for a long time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:52:00 AM

Well it's brave choice... still Holding and investing to cryptocurrency even it reached its lowest price (in some cryptos) if the market is in bull again you'll earn a lot but if not at least you're ready to face your circumstances because most of the investors here (probably new) are always ranting ans crying about what happened to their investments.

Well good luck to your 2019! Happy HODLING!

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:01:18 AM

Collect altcoins to get future profits and manage wisely so that you continue to benefit. Your decision is good to be able to collect altcoins and later can make you continue to play in the market so that you can gain profits.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:10:55 AM

Start the year right by investing in alts and just be patient. The market will surely recover but it has no time table on when will it happen. In my opinion, you should atlest cut down your choices so that you can focus on your investment more.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:18:00 AM

oh you bought many altcoins I hope that bear market will never happen this year so let's stay positive for 2019 and hopefully bull market will come.

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:36:24 AM

These are great choices of altcoins to be invested with this year. There are multiple good news and indication of market recovery this year but still, bearish market is always on the line specially if there will be a bad news or type of hacking that may bring down the market. Most investors had enough of the bears last year and there will be millions of new players incoming this year for sure so a greener market is inevitable.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:40:10 AM

Many of the altcoins you buy are good, like Neo. ETH. Eos, these crypto are also stored in my wallet because I think their technology is very good and the team is very powerful.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:40:28 AM

My opinion partly coincides with yours, I also made a bet on altcoins. However, I do not expect any positive results before 2020.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:59:19 AM

This is not investment advice but if ever there was a time to buy, it is now. But do not enter the market for the entire deposit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: