Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25121 times)
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:31:58 AM

Now is not the best time to get rid of alts, since the bulk now lost the bulk of its price. Although already some alts rise quite well in price, of course you need to sell them, at least a part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaigAuditor

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:55:34 PM

A significant number of your picked altcoins I likewise believe are promising and I figure they will present to you a decent benefit when the market winds up bullish once more. Yet, I don't know that 2019 will bring us sure news, perhaps we will at present observe a bear advertise. Despite the fact that I trust that there will be numerous positive occasions that will in the long run lead us to the following bullrun.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:17:01 PM

For good buy altcoins while cheap and capable of potential altcoins will take advantage of purchasing a lot to hold it for a long time holding altcoins with a potential especially now the market has fallen somewhat so it's good to buy altcoins can only be bought altcoins are those in the top 10 altcoins in coinmarket it is better for you to insure your safety by investing many it works especially during the time the market has fallen somewhat so the holders and boarders are somewhat They are also afraid to invest in today because they do not want to lose.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:39:55 PM

yes right now is the right time to buy altcoin because altcoin prices have reached the bottom. so it's very good to keep until the bulliish time starts
it's true and if you want to get a big profit from altcoin starting now it's time for you to invest because I'm sure this year all the coins will definitely experience a high price increase
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:57:57 PM

Take in to your consideration seeing Azart coin. Azart is the next revolutionary coin that serves as a payment service in the gambling industry. For the fact that the platform only not serves as a payment service for the gambling industry but also be a profit for every investors, as well as financing other projects.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:16:56 PM

The coins that you have are very many  Shocked , the more you have, the greater your chances   Grin. in my opinion the bear market slowly begins to disappear, hopefully it will continue until Bullrun occurs. there you can get a lot of profits  Smiley
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:34:46 AM

Many comments on this crypto market in 2019 will be good and warm. I also have a strong belief in this. So when you have the ability to gather potential and quality Altcoins as deposits Save in the bank and wait for the good time you will become rich. The coins you mentioned are very quality for long-term investment.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:54:24 AM

Many comments on this crypto market in 2019 will be good and warm. I also have a strong belief in this. So when you have the ability to gather potential and quality Altcoins as deposits Save in the bank and wait for the good time you will become rich. The coins you mentioned are very quality for long-term investment.
You also have to see and analyze it, there comments is useless if we don't make an effort to have our own.
The market is recovering that's good for us who are already down with our portfolio, it may not moon this year but at least great recovery is on process.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 06:28:51 AM

Is winter over? Some statements or sentiments towards cryptocurrency have been very positive lately, this can be a good sign. Some people think that now is the right time to start investing in crypto. Bear still there, but with a little patience, we will see moon as soon as.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:53:58 AM

Is winter over? Some statements or sentiments towards cryptocurrency have been very positive lately, this can be a good sign. Some people think that now is the right time to start investing in crypto. Bear still there, but with a little patience, we will see moon as soon as.
We are in the positive trend but aren't enough to think that we are moving away from winter. When you say investing, gonna be a perfect time to buy more and waiting for few more weeks to come, and to see how your investment moves. But never to think that you'll got more on this cause you know that our market isn't that aggressive unlike of 2017 event.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:04:00 AM

This is the right decision and I think that many support this decision, so I have no choice but to just support your decision, it seems to me that if today there are such opportunities, then it is better to do it today.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:08:25 AM

for me you also have a good decision to buy a lot of altcoins right now, because for me this is also an opportunity to get a lot of better profits in the future
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:22:58 AM

the list of your altcoins are good choice, not only the top 100 but actually very good and active project.. hoping 2019 will give us good profit
very difficult now and in the current conditions of choosing coins from altcoins or crypto currencies that we can predict quickly in the future maybe as a consideration is to look at the top list of coins in the crypto market

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:07:13 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 08:41:34 AM by Samboo

Hey friend I have found a good project recently, that is Veil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125073.0&fbclid=IwAR3EDGTVoIgsa_zxJYIL4IFHZi-htv5h-HLVsUoTSjpjkg0-3uF-l1Yc2zU, check out this. I think this is a wonderful project.

Likewise, I also know that Sessia has also much potentiality. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118659.0&fbclid=IwAR2aL6EsM9YUchL5SmS70alH-8-afUEzNpTU-49ql73ZcwB-pmTE-DGP1Z0 Check out this as well. Every people, traders, customers and token holders will get their share of incomes from this project. This project is really good one I have ever met in the sector of advertisement. You can see its website and whitepaper.

shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:08:23 PM

I understand why people might not want to buy coins at the bottom, but several months have passed and the cryptocurrency shows that the bear has weakened, a little bit more and you can miss the moment to buy

ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:10:38 PM

This can be a great investment decision, because I believe that market is slowly recovering. Once the bullish trend gets confirmed a lot of altcoins will fly to the moon. Catch the train now, until it is going to be too late.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:13:24 PM

now maybe investors are focused on ico launcpad at binance because maybe there they can only make a profit by buying ico, I observe 3 ico in binance always above the price of ico when openmarket

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:32:00 PM

Now is really good time because bitcoin is low in price we can buy at low price, but after holding it will be time to hold with patience, yeah time recovers everything but till it recovers we will have to hold, buying is best option I prefer buy bitcoin now and store it as long as you can, low price is good for new investors they can buy easily.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:23:06 PM

I hope this year's bear market will be the last and hopefully in the future we will not see it again, for the sake of mutual interest, all expect the best this year because there is a lot of good news that continues to emerge. Make sure we are ready to welcome the altcoin adoption to get to Bitcoin or ETH which we hope will be pumped, now the coins that I hold start I release which I don't think are good and buy the top coins.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:31:36 PM

I think that the present market situation is very much favorable for long-term investment, so if you have got the funds then instead of keeping it on the bank you can invest in some high potential altcoins that would be very profitable for you in the long run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: