Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:15:53 PM

The plan is definitely to buy back tokens but not all of them. We will aim to reduce the supply by up to 50% over time. The reason being if you held 1% at the start of the project and held onto them indefinitely, by the time we reduce the supply your 1% becomes 2% of the total. Add to that the planned growth of the service and you should receive a significantly larger amount of value that you did at the start.

We don't want to create a speculative token, we want our token holders to keep holding because the monthly payouts provide real value and to support that the founding team will only personally make money from this project through their own token holding so if our investors don't get paid then neither do we.

So how will this buy-back program look like? In what period of time do you want to reduce the token amount by half? Will you buy a certain amount of tokens back every month? Or how many tokens will you buy back per year/month?
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:09:19 PM

The plan is definitely to buy back tokens but not all of them. We will aim to reduce the supply by up to 50% over time. The reason being if you held 1% at the start of the project and held onto them indefinitely, by the time we reduce the supply your 1% becomes 2% of the total. Add to that the planned growth of the service and you should receive a significantly larger amount of value that you did at the start.

We don't want to create a speculative token, we want our token holders to keep holding because the monthly payouts provide real value and to support that the founding team will only personally make money from this project through their own token holding so if our investors don't get paid then neither do we.

So how will this buy-back program look like? In what period of time do you want to reduce the token amount by half? Will you buy a certain amount of tokens back every month? Or how many tokens will you buy back per year/month?

Our plan is to spend 5% of profits each month buying back tokens to burn. How long it takes to reduce the circulation by 50% is affected by the market price, how many are for sale, what the 5% actually equates to... there are a lot of variables so I wouldn't hesitate a guess.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:11:08 PM

Nice to get replies from the team directly. This kind of interaction gives good hope for the people around here. 50% of the tokens for buyback? What kind of timeframe are we talking about here?

Yeah agree on you, its so nice that the admin keep on responding and being active not only in telegram but also in the thread.

I would understand that’s because it’s the first STO from a mining project and they have an experience team that would do all it takes to get this right. First, they took a bold step by being the first mining project to promote investors from harsh regulations.

To think yesterday that I said they wouldn't burn any tokens? Or will they burn the tokens that are bought back or sold back to big investors?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:18:12 PM

One thing I am trying to understand is how the 75% will be shared to token holders. Does it mean each holder is entitled to 75% or 75% revenue will shared among every holder of MBTX?

Of the profits we generate each month they will be split as below:

75% - shared between token holders
10% - to be spent on expansion of the service
10% - for operational costs
5% - to buy back tokens to remove from circulation

Great, I fully understand this now thanks for taking out time to reply. Also, under what circumstances will the distribution not be possible. Or is it 100% guaranteed that the revenue will be distributed?
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:21:57 AM

Our plan is to spend 5% of profits each month buying back tokens to burn. How long it takes to reduce the circulation by 50% is affected by the market price, how many are for sale, what the 5% actually equates to... there are a lot of variables so I wouldn't hesitate a guess.

Oh I see that's a great plan so the price of this project token will be stable too and you will burn a little of supply of Minedblock this will make a good price in the crpyto market.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:03:44 PM

I see them bringing plenty of new things, regulated things from the last ones. Its actually true how market  is being manipulated! So their idea of This much regulation makes sense despite me being a hater of This KYC stuff!
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:17:42 PM

I see them bringing plenty of new things, regulated things from the last ones. Its actually true how market  is being manipulated! So their idea of This much regulation makes sense despite me being a hater of This KYC stuff!
Why do people hates this KYC stuff? i just dont get its for the safetyness.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:26:00 PM

Okay, I understand. It's actually a pretty nice idea with this buy-back program. This way it is possible to drive up the price of the tokens and also increase the rewards that token holders get.

What will happen with the tokens that you bought back? Will they be burned?
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:41:06 PM

One thing I am trying to understand is how the 75% will be shared to token holders. Does it mean each holder is entitled to 75% or 75% revenue will shared among every holder of MBTX?

Great, I fully understand this now thanks for taking out time to reply. Also, under what circumstances will the distribution not be possible. Or is it 100% guaranteed that the revenue will be distributed?

75% of revenue will always be shared, how much that equates to will depend on the rest of the market. If it really becomes unprofitable to mine anything then at a minimum there will be masternode revenue to share. Whatever happens, token holders will always know how much is being produced via the investor dashboard which will have live feeds from our farms and wallets
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:42:15 PM

Okay, I understand. It's actually a pretty nice idea with this buy-back program. This way it is possible to drive up the price of the tokens and also increase the rewards that token holders get.

What will happen with the tokens that you bought back? Will they be burned?

Yes, they will be sent to a 'dead' Eth address and removed from circulation
justsimpleram

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:29:42 PM

I think they don't want to give their private information for security purposes and some project have KYC that become scam and get all the people private information with them and I think they are using it for something.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:18:07 PM

I think they don't want to give their private information for security purposes and some project have KYC that become scam and get all the people private information with them and I think they are using it for something.

Our KYC is all provided by a 3rd party called Sun & Substance so we don’t have any access to any private information
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 06:38:47 PM

You are right. In the crypto world you can't easily trust anybody with your private information. Because you do not know what will be done with that information.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:26:06 PM

Nice to get replies from the team directly. This kind of interaction gives good hope for the people around here. 50% of the tokens for buyback? What kind of timeframe are we talking about here?

Yeah agree on you, its so nice that the admin keep on responding and being active not only in telegram but also in the thread.

I would understand that’s because it’s the first STO from a mining project and they have an experience team that would do all it takes to get this right. First, they took a bold step by being the first mining project to promote investors from harsh regulations.

To think yesterday that I said they wouldn't burn any tokens? Or will they burn the tokens that are bought back or sold back to big investors?

They can only burn tokens if they make that as an option to unsold tokens, usually it is made known by the team before hand

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:23:27 PM

They can only burn tokens if they make that as an option to unsold tokens, usually it is made known by the team before hand

Just read what is said in the messages above. They will spend 5% of their profits to buy back tokens and send these tokens to a dead ETH address and remove them from circulation (burn them) this way.
justsimpleram

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:01:45 AM

You are right. In the crypto world you can't easily trust anybody with your private information. Because you do not know what will be done with that information.

And some projects do that they just gather the private information of their participant and gone instantly but for this kind of project will not do that specially STO project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:19:12 AM

I’ll have to pass KYC to get through to Minedblock token sales. Is there a guide to the KYC process or a vlog on steps to take?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:44:44 AM

I’ll have to pass KYC to get through to Minedblock token sales. Is there a guide to the KYC process or a vlog on steps to take?

No need for a guide. It's really soo simple. You just need your ID or passport and a selfie of you, holding this ID/passport. That's all you need and it takes a few minutes to get your KYC done.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:32:13 AM

And some projects do that they just gather the private information of their participant and gone instantly but for this kind of project will not do that specially STO project.

Oh i see, but i guess the team wont take over our personal data as they said before, hope everything is true.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:42:32 PM

75% of revenue will always be shared, how much that equates to will depend on the rest of the market. If it really becomes unprofitable to mine anything then at a minimum there will be masternode revenue to share. Whatever happens, token holders will always know how much is being produced via the investor dashboard which will have live feeds from our farms and wallets

OH wow! This is very well detailed information, thanks for this. I like the fact that there will be a dashboard with live feeds from the farms and wallets. This keeps investors abreast of what is going on. Kudos!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: