Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8676 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 09:22:42 PM

Read somewhere that the company is registered in the UK, could we have a pictorial proof of office sent here to the thread for evidences. Do the UK allow for ICO to be conducted within the country?

Yes, UK allows ICOs. UK originated cryptos, LTC and ETN are successfully operating in crypto market.

Yeah UK does allow ico's i think the major problem is the task ico pays to uk. I might be wrong though but i am not sure there is a sanction on ico in the uk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:39:12 PM

Minedblock team did a great job getting SEC approval. No cryptocurrency mining based project can offer that atm. This puts Minedblock way ahead of competition. Btw, I’ll like to see proof that Minedblock tokens are actually Securities?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:36:19 AM

Minedblock team did a great job getting SEC approval. No cryptocurrency mining based project can offer that atm. This puts Minedblock way ahead of competition. Btw, I’ll like to see proof that Minedblock tokens are actually Securities?

The team in this project have a great strategy for their project and look for approving their project in the SEC this is one of the most achievable of the team for this project.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:47:05 AM

The team in this project have a great strategy for their project and look for approving their project in the SEC this is one of the most achievable of the team for this project.

yeah right now the best thing to do for the team and its supporters is to maintain its momentum while the market starting to recover and give a green mark.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:14:48 PM

This is STO and first of its kind. It will for sure get attention of many people. I guess team will have good strategy on marketing.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:48:16 PM

I know it was already discussed but I am still not 100% sure yet: Do they already have the SEC approval or will they (try to) get it when they have raised the money necessary for it?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:27:19 PM

I think they have the approval already. Minedblock team had to cancel token sales last time to get the approval. So I guess they are the first mining project team to do that. Great job.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 07:53:43 PM

This is STO and first of its kind. It will for sure get attention of many people. I guess team will have good strategy on marketing.

Yes sir.. this project already got popular in common retailers communities... which is also attracting big investors who see its potential in longterm.

ning_aric

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:36:06 PM

I see some people talk about retailer communities that invest in ICO project which have been vetted and given a high ranking. I think it’s best for Minedblock to get a good rating from these communities.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:47:55 PM

I see some people talk about retailer communities that invest in ICO project which have been vetted and given a high ranking. I think it’s best for Minedblock to get a good rating from these communities.

Yeah, positive rating will go a ling way in ensuring they get decent  investors I would advise the team to make sure they get positive rating as much as they can

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:44:28 PM

Yeah, positive rating will go a ling way in ensuring they get decent  investors I would advise the team to make sure they get positive rating as much as they can

This almost sounds like they can actually have a direct influence on their ratings and let them look positive. I hope this is not the case. I think the best they can do is ask these sites to do a rating but then these sites should decide completely on their own and only based on their opinion about the project.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:45:11 PM

This almost sounds like they can actually have a direct influence on their ratings and let them look positive. I hope this is not the case. I think the best they can do is ask these sites to do a rating but then these sites should decide completely on their own and only based on their opinion about the project.

I think even these ICO ranking websites , alongwith project potential and uniqueness , also look upon popularity in public..
This in turn affects future ranking based on volumes.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:27:42 PM

I understand Minedblock team would decide what token to mine with more profits, would this also determine the token profits would be distributed? Would profits be paid out in fiats, Eth, BTC or token mined?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:30:59 PM

Minedblock team,

Great job in getting certified by SEC and being the first STO mining tokens with a passive income. I participated in the last bounty and airdrops to promote Minedblock and earned some of your old tokens. What would happen to these old tokens?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:09:28 PM

Yeah, positive rating will go a ling way in ensuring they get decent  investors I would advise the team to make sure they get positive rating as much as they can

I think even these ICO ranking websites , alongwith project potential and uniqueness , also look upon popularity in public..
This in turn affects future ranking based on volumes.

Or ... they are looking to get the most money for the best rating? Not saying that every website does this but I wouldn't trust any of them at all.
ning_aric

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:12:28 AM

This looks like a few old mining project except that tokens distributed would be STO tokens and would have less restrictions. Also mining more tokens other than Eth is a nice idea.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:00:46 AM

This looks like a few old mining project except that tokens distributed would be STO tokens and would have less restrictions. Also mining more tokens other than Eth is a nice idea.
yeah agree on you, i really like their mining feature which while you mine other tokens, you can also get extra token from them.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 02:59:20 PM

I think there’s an amazing future with STO tokens. Although there are just a few STO Projects atm, other projects would have to join the trend. Minedblock being the first of all mining project is way ahead.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:59:10 PM

yeah agree on you, i really like their mining feature which while you mine other tokens, you can also get extra token from them.

You will always get paid out in ETH, you won't get the crypto currencies that they are mining. They will convert them and pay out the profits in ETH. But which coins will they mine with their mining facilities mostly?
ning_aric

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:15:42 AM

What miners would you be using in your facility? Your roadmap shows investors should expect first payouts by Q3 of this year, would that be possible with the current state of your token sales?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: