Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8676 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 11:07:09 PM

Mining is the basis of true decentralized cryptocurrencies. But with the cost of mining and difficulty getting higher and with the need for bigger equipments, most people have lost interest in the oldest way of earning free cryptocurrency.

It's not actually free. Mining in this moment is not always profitable and the impact due to the amount of energy is relevant. These are problems that the crypto ecosystem must solve to evolve.

You don’t pay for the coins you get from mining (although it costs you), insteaded you’re rewarded. It was meant to be a reward like a gift for keeping the system checked. I think the more we see mining not just as a profitable venture, the better we understand how a decentralized currency should work. I hope Minedblock realize this too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:15:42 AM

It’s great to know that you don’t need to have any mining experience to earn from mining. Minedblock team would monitor the mining activities, switch between coins as the difficulty rates fluctuates and purchase of new miners.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:26:36 PM

One country has to make the first move. I don’t know how long it’s going to take but I guess it’s going to happen soon. Let’s hope Germany regulations comes out positive.

Lots of countries are talking and starting their work on regulations. I don't care who comes out first but I need strict rules and regulations for the projects. Those survives that will be the winner in the end.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:28:30 PM

It’s great to know that you don’t need to have any mining experience to earn from mining. Minedblock team would monitor the mining activities, switch between coins as the difficulty rates fluctuates and purchase of new miners.
Thats a very good point. It is also much needed one for persons like me. Minedblock tokens will have more benefits like this I believe.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:05:38 PM

This and the fact that there is quite a high entry barrier to start mining by yourself with expensive mining gear and non-intuitive settings and high energy consumption. So to profit off mining as an individual, mining projects like MinedBlock are probably the easiest way.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 05:34:12 PM

One country has to make the first move. I don’t know how long it’s going to take but I guess it’s going to happen soon. Let’s hope Germany regulations comes out positive.

Lots of countries are talking and starting their work on regulations. I don't care who comes out first but I need strict rules and regulations for the projects. Those survives that will be the winner in the end.

Are you guys talking about ICO regulations? If so I personally think having regulations in the ico business will be a very bright idea and also provides a sense of security to investors.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 07:27:51 PM

This and the fact that there is quite a high entry barrier to start mining by yourself with expensive mining gear and non-intuitive settings and high energy consumption. So to profit off mining as an individual, mining projects like MinedBlock are probably the easiest way.

Yes and thats what makes it popular in common retailers communities. I hope not only Big investors but governments also  see its potential and make it legal.

Pricebrianer

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:41:28 PM

Yes and thats what makes it popular in common retailers communities. I hope not only Big investors but governments also  see its potential and make it legal.

Two things about Minedblock model makes it stand out and unique

First, they protect investors by issuing STO tokens.
Secondly, it states on the whitepaper, they’ll maximize profits by using green energ and, mining the most profitable tokens

Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:11:24 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 06:43:02 AM by Sozialtourist

In my opinion, it should be a goal for every country to be as crypto-friendly as possible.. If crypto becomes mainstream, more and more successful companies might emerge. And if you look at Germany, or Europe in general, they already failed the last time when tech giants like GAFA and the Silicon Valley boomed. Now it should be in their own interest not to scare away new potential startups again.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 11:15:00 PM

Yes and thats what makes it popular in common retailers communities. I hope not only Big investors but governments also  see its potential and make it legal.

Secondly, it states on the whitepaper, they’ll maximize profits by using green energ and, mining the most profitable tokens

They are going to make cryptocurrency a lot more friendly and easier to invest, I see this as little step towards cryptocurrency mass adoption and I hope larger  organization like the government see the potential

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:41:50 AM

They are going to make cryptocurrency a lot more friendly and easier to invest, I see this as little step towards cryptocurrency mass adoption and I hope larger  organization like the government see the potential

How is the marketing team doing? Did they publish their plans? That would be helpful in understanding their strategy.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:43:42 AM

How the term protection is used here? Still we don't know how STOs would be and especially when it is listed in market. Are they going to have separate exchanges for STOs with well controlled regulations?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 09:20:03 AM

managing the mining process will greatly be beneficial to the whole community at least they can track activities and ensure every member follows due process

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:54:07 AM

Mining is the basis of true decentralized cryptocurrencies. But with the cost of mining and difficulty getting higher and with the need for bigger equipments, most people have lost interest in the oldest way of earning free cryptocurrency.

It's not actually free. Mining in this moment is not always profitable and the impact due to the amount of energy is relevant. These are problems that the crypto ecosystem must solve to evolve.

You don’t pay for the coins you get from mining (although it costs you), insteaded you’re rewarded. It was meant to be a reward like a gift for keeping the system checked. I think the more we see mining not just as a profitable venture, the better we understand how a decentralized currency should work. I hope Minedblock realize this too.

I don't know if we're actually understanding eachothers, but if mining was just money for free we were all billionaires. It has a cost in terms of energy and CPU capacity and, in a bearish market, is not always profitable.
I hope that the market will start to grow again and I hope this project can achieve its goals, but talking about mining as a magical activity that creates free money seems to me not exact. With the greatest of respect obviously.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:18:06 PM

How the term protection is used here? Still we don't know how STOs would be and especially when it is listed in market. Are they going to have separate exchanges for STOs with well controlled regulations?

STOs are the best we got now because they are registered. The whitepaper says Minedblock is registered in UK. And I think they’ll need a licensed exchange to trade.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:12:22 PM

I don't know if we're actually understanding eachothers, but if mining was just money for free we were all billionaires. It has a cost in terms of energy and CPU capacity and, in a bearish market, is not always profitable.
I hope that the market will start to grow again and I hope this project can achieve its goals, but talking about mining as a magical activity that creates free money seems to me not exact. With the greatest of respect obviously.

Yes, the profitability of mining depends mostly on your energy source and the market situation. No wonder, that a lot of mining businesses had to shut down their operations because of the long bear market we are in at the moment. In times like these, mining can only be profitable if you have a very cheap energy source.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 06:48:17 PM

That's what makes Minedblock unique and popular in retailers because they (read Minedblock) are going to take care of costs, machinery etc.
We as investors/customers/subscribers just have to 'mine' :-)
I am just interpreting their whitepaper but could be wrong. Please do correct me if your understanding is different.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:12:46 PM

That's what makes Minedblock unique and popular in retailers because they (read Minedblock) are going to take care of costs, machinery etc.
I am just interpreting their whitepaper but could be wrong. Please do correct me if your understanding is different.

No, we don't have to mine. MinedBlock takes care of the mining and just distributes the mining profits to token holders.

But nevertheless, the mining has to be profitable for MinedBlock, too. If they have higher operating costs, than what they earn for themselves, they cannot distribute anything to token holders and cannot run their business for long.
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 09:15:01 PM

No, we don't have to mine. MinedBlock takes care of the mining and just distributes the mining profits to token holders.

But nevertheless, the mining has to be profitable for MinedBlock, too. If they have higher operating costs, than what they earn for themselves, they cannot distribute anything to token holders and cannot run their business for long.

Especially as we (the founders) will only profit from holding tokens, so you can trust in the work ethic we have, because if you (the investor) aren't making a profit, neither are we!
Pricebrianer

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:46:31 PM

They’ll have more currency options to other than ETH. I think that and having a large mining facility should ensure they stay profitable all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: