Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF?  (Read 49296 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:44:04 PM

For a laugh, I googled on similar patents:

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=pts&hl=en&q=optimizing+number+of+dies+#hl=en&q=optimizing+dies+wafer&tbm=pts

Looks like >250000 similar patents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:05:53 PM

I think I know where the missing plane is!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=571828.0

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:30:16 PM

I think I know where the missing plane is!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=571828.0

I saw this coming, didn't some celebrity tweet about it Sad

(resonating voice in the background: not a cool thing to joke when hundrends of human lifes are involved)
randomlove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:47:46 PM

2012 was the start of this http://humansarefree.com/2011/04/amazing-scientists-our-dna-is-mutating.html

Thinking the Mayans were cave men and not connected with their spirit will lead you down a dark path. They actually understood the 25,920 year cycle, Unlike the so called 'developed' world these days!

Look at roman statues and see the Fibonacci sequence and phi in there statues where as roman, Although artistic, Do not align to the distentions of this universe like the Greeks statues do. Greeks were just so much more cleaver than the Romans and in touch with there spirit. The roman were just dogs compared to the grace-ness the greeks had.

Truth is, There's a huge change going on now and i dont know about you but ive felt it for a few years. Most people will not though, The cognitive disadence, Poisoned food and water is blocking you from feeling. As i say, Once your awake what a few people do to the rest of the world becomes clear. 12 stands of DNA... Imagine the true power we could hold with that!

Dont fall for the FEAR (Fictional Events Actually Realised) that they want you too, You have NOTHING to fear Wink

As for MH370.... We'll see hey, THis is such a botch job their hold on this world is over! Wake up people and don't get left behind!
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2788

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:08:32 PM

2012 was the start of this http://humansarefree.com/2011/04/amazing-scientists-our-dna-is-mutating.html

Thinking the Mayans were cave men and not connected with their spirit will lead you down a dark path. They actually understood the 25,920 year cycle, Unlike the so called 'developed' world these days!
---snip---
Who said the Mayans were cave men?  I think the Mayans were very intelligent and I do believe there is a change happening.

However, I am not so sure about the article you posted.

http://jlnavarro.blogspot.com/2010/05/dr-berrenda-fox-is-fraud.html

EDIT: And lets try to stay on topic….. the Plane VS Vagina link was heading in the right direction.

kuroman

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:11:20 PM

Look at roman statues and see the Fibonacci sequence and phi in there statues where as roman, Although artistic, Do not align to the distentions of this universe like the Greeks statues do. Greeks were just so much more cleaver than the Romans and in touch with there spirit. The roman were just dogs compared to the grace-ness the greeks had.

Truth is, There's a huge change going on now and i dont know about you but ive felt it for a few years. Most people will not though, The cognitive disadence, Poisoned food and water is blocking you from feeling. As i say, Once your awake what a few people do to the rest of the world becomes clear. 12 stands of DNA... Imagine the true power we could hold with that!

Dont fall for the FEAR (Fictional Events Actually Realised) that they want you too, You have NOTHING to fear Wink

As for MH370.... We'll see hey, THis is such a botch job their hold on this world is over! Wake up people and don't get left behind!

Please share the drug you are using wtf lol, did you ever tried to writte a book or something
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:21:48 AM

Truth is, There's a huge change going on now and i dont know about you but ive felt it for a few years.

That's the exactly the same kind of stories which have been circulating since... like, forever. Wherever you look into the past, you realize that the humanity from every era had that feeling that their time was something special and that something extraordinary is happening, or should happen sometime. While in fact it's always the same old business, more or less. With rather small variations, historical patterns and cycles of life are repeating over and over again. I am not sure what you mean by huge change but I am pretty confident to tell you - forget about it. In the upcoming decades there will be usual dose of turmoils, revolutions, wars, class conflicts, economical breakdowns, natural disasters... perhaps we might get lucky to witness some *really* groundbreaking technological or scientific breakthrough too, but that's all - generally speaking, there won't be anything radically new which humans havent' had already experienced in one way or another.
DAYAGO

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:48:57 AM

Here's what i think happened:

The plane was happily flying when aliens took away the plane and took it 10000000000 light years away.
randomlove

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:31:00 AM

Please share the drug you are using wtf lol, did you ever tried to writte a book or something

Love, compassion and empathy, you ought to try KT sometime ;-)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:35:28 AM

We will never know the truth...
randomlove

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:43:10 AM

Quote from: ibminer link=topic8.msg6239153#msg6239153 date=1397603312

---snip---
Who said the Mayans were cave men?  I think the Mayans were very intelligent and I do believe there is a change happening.

However, I am not so sure about the article you posted.

http://jlnavarro.blogspot.com/2010/05/dr-berrenda-fox-is-fraud.html

EDIT: And lets try to stay on topic….. the Plane VS Vagina link was heading in the right direction.

It was first link in my search, theres loads of other links. Tbh, I got here through studying maths and ancient sites. I'm not religious and never been spiritual but when the truth reveals itself to you, there no denying. Hardcore maths and logic person, and it still lead me to this crazy stuff!

Coral castle, check it out. Good start
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 06:16:32 PM

Truth is, There's a huge change going on now and i dont know about you but ive felt it for a few years.

That's the exactly the same kind of stories which have been circulating since... like, forever. Wherever you look into the past, you realize that the humanity from every era had that feeling that their time was something special and that something extraordinary is happening, or should happen sometime. While in fact it's always the same old business, more or less. With rather small variations, historical patterns and cycles of life are repeating over and over again. I am not sure what you mean by huge change but I am pretty confident to tell you - forget about it. In the upcoming decades there will be usual dose of turmoils, revolutions, wars, class conflicts, economical breakdowns, natural disasters... perhaps we might get lucky to witness some *really* groundbreaking technological or scientific breakthrough too, but that's all - generally speaking, there won't be anything radically new which humans havent' had already experienced in one way or another.
What timescale are you basing your 'eras' on?  Are you referring to the normal patterns that have existed since we have started recording human history?   Even so, are you claiming that every generation in history has thought something extraordinary is happening during their time? 

Every time I hear something related to history where people are claiming to be involved in something extraordinary, in hindsight, they usually ARE part of something extraordinary. I can only imagine what people will think when they look back at our time in history.

Also, you do realize that planetary cycles & patterns were created well before humans existed and that there could be larger planetary cycles that we are not aware of because we HAVEN'T experienced them yet and haven't written them down in our history books?

kuroman

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:05:42 AM

Oh god this is becoming a philosophical thread, guys any new news ? I guess the signal has died by now Sad
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:28:42 AM

it is my opinion that someone knows exactly where this damn plane is but won't so for whatever reason.  That being said let's just take a step back and recognize how much of a distraction this story has been.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:36:44 AM

So maybe that undersea search will work
http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/chinese-relatives-angry-as-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-search-continues/story-fnizu68q-1226887111171

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:57:59 AM

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/04/16/303654545/43-year-old-cold-case-closed-south-dakota-girls-died-in-accident?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20140416

A car crashes 43 years ago and they finally found it.

Doesn't take much for something to disappear without a trace. Now those with the tinfoil hats on please try and imagine aircraft wreckage at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. This is going to be months or years of searching. It was an accident. Depressurization / Fire combo most likely explanation. Plenty of events in the past similar to this event making shit up isn't a solution. Start with the physics and mechanics and make a supposition from that.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
randomlove

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:51:31 AM

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/04/16/303654545/43-year-old-cold-case-closed-south-dakota-girls-died-in-accident?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20140416

Doesn't take much for something to disappear without a trace. Now those with the tinfoil hats on please try and imagine aircraft wreckage at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. This is going to be months or years of searching. It was an accident. Depressurization / Fire combo most likely explanation. Plenty of events in the past similar to this event making shit up isn't a solution. Start with the physics and mechanics and make a supposition from that.

The most closed mind person on the forum speaks up! This dude will never get it, He thinks i'm racist for starters because? I don't know, He's quick to jump to conclusions and dismiss any  information out there. I'm married to an indian women and from uk and have friends/aquanntancies all around the world, I don't keep myself in my farm (uk). Bick is a Good guy but on his high horse cutting his nose of spite his face! And doesn't see it either. WELL PROGRAMMED THIS CHILD IS!

On subject, MH370 IS involved in the bigger picture, Even if you don't want to believe it which many don't because there comfy! Hell, Look how mind controlled you so called leaders are!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsnU_DPQClQ

Horrific abuse as a child allows you to shape humans in ways you can not imagine! People don't realise its much MUCH worse than 1984 EVER was. I hate to say it but david icke..... He's been right all along! Think what you want about him as a person, The information he has been saying for decades is true! And i mean ALL OF IT! The average brainwashed person in the public could never understand this until they open there mind from the box that schooling as created on you all.

MH370 is child's play to them!

I'm thinking of a way of getting all this info in an informative post linking the stuff together but its a pain because of how much i have to explain on every section because people's cognitive dissidence makes others jump to pre programmed conclusions and they don't even see there doing it.

Alex jone's, Mark dice etc etc are all puppets but do speak truth 80% of the time in there but noticed how they don't speak of israel? NEVER! that's what you call jesuits!

Real jews know that they were NEVER meant to own any land and that's in there religion! Not only is Israel an illegal state (Not country, although there building a country, NOT A STATE!) but the true Jewish people are appalled at this and do not want to be associated. Again, they control a few in all sectors and that few shout louder than anyone else so the 95% pay attention to the 5%. This is basic crowd manipulation and as been done for over 100 years now. The heard mentality.

I could go on rambling here, But until you see what a few do because they understand the tree of life/fruit of life you will never know yourself and we will continue down this path of destruction.

New 2013 $100/$10 bill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E52mtSZN9D8

The old bills - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUD4vTW5SS4

Hidden in plain sight! If the old bills depicted the fall of the twin towers before it happened, YOu have to think, Were they built for that purpose? How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

All you have to do is see it for what it is and they will lose all control!

Check out michael Rivero, He blows it all to pieces including alex jones and all the Jesuits.

Can you people not see or even just FEEL that you have been lied to about just about everything? Nothing makes sense and your taught not to question back or think outside of the box! The name sheeple is an apt name because you all go around as dosile as them. When i was younger my dog chaed a sheep into a river. Once the sheep got there it froze and stood there like a rabbit in the headlights absolutely useless! Obviously i stopped my dog from doing any harm but thats why 'they' call you sheeple, Because you literally been programmed like sheep!

Meh, I can tell/show you how they do things but you will fight it so i dont know why i bother!
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:13:55 AM

It doesn't help your case much comparing an incident that happened to a local town 43 years ago involving 3 people with an incident involving multiple countries, 239 people, and modern day technology. A car crash of that nature, today, would have been found.

In any case, your drawing conclusions without evidence the same way tinfoil hatters do. Where are these past similar events?  This seems like a pretty unique situation.

randomlove

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:31:13 AM

It doesn't help your case much comparing an incident that happened to a local town 43 years ago involving 3 people with an incident involving multiple countries, 239 people, and modern day technology. A car crash of that nature, today, would have been found.

In any case, your drawing conclusions without evidence the same way tinfoil hatters do. Where are these past similar events?  This seems like a pretty unique situation.

DING DING DING! You win a prize for using your head! Smiley
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 11:34:34 AM

Maybe ... but in my opinion there are bigger chances that it will give no results..

I hope that I am wrong, but ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: