Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF?  (Read 49297 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:17:49 PM

Lol wadafuq?

Maybe it's in the deep side of the ocean?

Fell into an underwater volcano?
It didn't Crashed because of twitter or didn't fell into deep ocean. It's was stolen and landed on ''Diego Garcia''. I posted that tweet cuz it contains a link to article. In that Flight MH370 There were 20 Aerospace & Defense Electronic warfare Radar Experts.

That's what they want us to believe, I believe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:29:27 AM

oh man, more conspiracy theories.. everyone is going to brew up some of these. i bet some of those people don't even believe that shit, they're just doing it for money/entertainment value.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:15:56 AM

oh man, more conspiracy theories.. everyone is going to brew up some of these. i bet some of those people don't even believe that shit, they're just doing it for money/entertainment value.

As long as the blackbox is not recovered (which I think will never ever happen) people will be free to spread all sort of wild rumors and conspiracy theories. I am planning to invent one myself.  Grin
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:36:03 AM

As long as the blackbox is not recovered (which I think will never ever happen) people will be free to spread all sort of wild rumors and conspiracy theories. I am planning to invent one myself.  Grin

Throws in one
I believe it was the Global Police or CIA White Zone powered by the Illuminati to eliminate important individuals, in this case they were after a millionaire who discovered a certain process and patented it, and now as a result of his disappearance they will be able to get to the technology for free.
The cost of a few lives and the complete erasure and eradication of evidence is a small cost compared to their profits.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-seven-3241706

Now back to reality looks like the Magic number is 300
http://online.wsj.com/articles/contractor-will-get-300-days-to-complete-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-1401849756

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:19:34 PM

About Aliens In Asian Forms. Tongue
AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:22:06 PM

Lol wadafuq?

Maybe it's in the deep side of the ocean?

Fell into an underwater volcano?
It didn't Crashed because of twitter or didn't fell into deep ocean. It's was stolen and landed on ''Diego Garcia''. I posted that tweet cuz it contains a link to article. In that Flight MH370 There were 20 Aerospace & Defense Electronic warfare Radar Experts.

That's what they want us to believe, I believe.
I Believe in that too. Also That Base Has a creepy history..Try Googleing about Diego Garcia.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:16:47 PM

Throws in one
I believe it was the Global Police or CIA White Zone powered by the Illuminati to eliminate important individuals, in this case they were after a millionaire who discovered a certain process and patented it, and now as a result of his disappearance they will be able to get to the technology for free.

My conspiracy theory is that Dank kidnapped the aircraft, when he was high on LSD and meth. He tried to stage a music festival on the flight, but as a result of it, the navigation system crashed and the aircraft landed in the Indian ocean.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:27:51 PM

Throws in one

My conspiracy theory is that Dank kidnapped the aircraft, when he was high on LSD and meth. He tried to stage a music festival on the flight, but as a result of it, the navigation system crashed and the aircraft landed in the Indian ocean.

i think he landed in his fantasy land not indian ocean. and now he is spreading love amongst all passengers.
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:02:34 AM

It's been missing since early March, stil lnot found and the search has been called off for now. Its a sad sad sadddd story!

Huge amounts of money and effort wasted while trying to find the missing plane. I hope that the family members of the victims will at least be able to get the compensation and insurance cover now.

Hmm, wasted is a tough word to use. I know what you mean as the search came up empty, but it was a necessary cost to try and find the plane. Of course they had to call it off eventually as they couldn't scour the whole ocean.

Must have been an absolutely horrendous time for the family and friends of those involved.

I still don't believe that there was a plane to be found.  Some group made that plane go missing for whatever reason.  In today's day and age a plane that size doesn't go missing without a trace.

I'm convinced that it was a test to see what they could get away with, a test to see if they could make a plane and all its passengers and cargo go missing. They wanted to know how long it would take for no one to care anymore.  

Well now they know.  I haven't seen anything on the news, in the papers, anything about it for weeks/months.  Oddly enough, he only time I see anything about it, is here.  On a bitcoin discussion forum.

In this day and age one doesn't go missing? Clearly they do in this case. There have been at least one other too. I'm sure they'll find some debris from it eventually. And a test? C'mon, seriously? Maybe it's a test to see what theories conspiracy nuts can come up with?  Cheesy

How does a plane just go missing with all the technology they had at their disposal?  Not buying it.  Say what you want about my theory, it may be a little far fetched, but this plane just didn't crash the way they say it did.

Also, it got people around here talking about it again, that can't be a bad thing.

It always interesting to see other peoples take on the situation .
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:02:15 AM

Throws in one

I like your conspiracy theory it would be Dank on a trip, of course somehow he was able to get back to shore and land and play a guitar solo for all of us to observe right after.

Now to the news of the day
Looks like they said looks like your in the right place keep looking
http://www.smh.com.au/world/searchers-looking-in-right-place-for-missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-20140605-39lyo.html

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:08:20 AM

Lets team up and invent the best one ever! Cheesy

I got some ideas.. Lets brainstorm!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:39:49 AM

I like your conspiracy theory it would be Dank on a trip, of course somehow he was able to get back to shore and land and play a guitar solo for all of us to observe right after.

I first got suspicious after I noticed that Dank was offline for the entire duration of the MH 370 flight. He came back here online only about 12 hours after the flight took off. We should request the CIA to do some quality waterboarding on Dank.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:29:37 AM

The plane disappeared from one of the most remote areas of the world. It disappeared at a time when one country was expecting it to leave it's airspace and another country was about to take over monitoring the flight (planes are often delayed so a 2 or 3 hour delay in a plane entering airspace would not be unusual).

The area of the ocean that the plane is believed to have crashed into is probably the most remote and untraveled area of the world.

The disappearance of the plane was likely intentional. The question is who did "it" (cause the plane to disappear) and why......

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:51:04 AM

The plane disappeared from one of the most remote areas of the world. It disappeared at a time when one country was expecting it to leave it's airspace and another country was about to take over monitoring the flight (planes are often delayed so a 2 or 3 hour delay in a plane entering airspace would not be unusual).

The area of the ocean that the plane is believed to have crashed into is probably the most remote and untraveled area of the world.

The disappearance of the plane was likely intentional. The question is who did "it" (cause the plane to disappear) and why......

...with no phone calls made to loved ones or friends while in air or on the tarmac.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:45:57 PM

I saw a doco on nat geo or discovered the other day on pay tv.
what bullshit.
nothing has been proven and they are trying already making a doco.
i thought a doco is meant to be on facts wtf

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:35:55 PM

I believe the plane crashed in the ocean depths and aircraft debris were destroyed as well go down with the plane

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:37:11 PM

allien detected  Cool
very far from the possibility of aliens who did it because I really do not believe in the existence of aliens. lol

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:46:45 PM

allien detected  Cool
very far from the possibility of aliens who did it because I really do not believe in the existence of aliens. lol
Then you are an ignorant person who thinks humans are the only race in the universe. Aliens exist alright, whether they are here or not nobody knows, but to NOT think that out of the billions of galaxies with trillions of stars with a dozen or so planets orbiting each, there isn't a single alien advanced race is just simply ignorant and not understanding how the universe works or fathoming just how BIG it is.

Now, I'm not claiming they were abducted by aliens, but that they exist, the only reason there is no contact is because we all live in different time periods, this is basics, nothing can travel FASTER than the speed of light. Any attempt at contact would take light years to reach, LIGHT YEARS. It's also reasonable to say that civilizations probably rose and went extinct and if they tried to make contact, we didn't have any radios yet, or perhaps we weren't even in existence yet.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:04:56 PM

Does anyone here watched ''The Event'' TV series?. In that show a Plane disappears like this. But, A alien in human form did that... Roll Eyes
AnimeBoy_007

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:06:34 PM

allien detected  Cool
You're the best racist in the Universe. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: