Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. WTF?  (Read 49297 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:36:47 AM

The signal is about to die

Might last a few more days. And hopefully by that time they will be able to triangulate the location.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26984162

Australian leader Tony Abbott says authorities are confident that signals heard in the Indian Ocean are coming from the "black box" flight recorders of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. Speaking in China, he said teams had "very much narrowed" the search area.

Still he is not saying that he is 100% sure.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randomlove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:32:36 AM

The signal is about to die

Might last a few more days. And hopefully by that time they will be able to triangulate the location.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26984162

Australian leader Tony Abbott says authorities are confident that signals heard in the Indian Ocean are coming from the "black box" flight recorders of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. Speaking in China, he said teams had "very much narrowed" the search area.

Still he is not saying that he is 100% sure.

Dude, quoting BBC as your source of information! Are you fucking serious? The peodophile merry-go-round that harbours such sociopathic scum and you gontaking there word as gospal! All you sheep go along with it like lemmings! You don't even know how to critically think and disprove the facts that have been put forward! There whole plan works on misinformation/disinformation and all you sheep fall for it everytime!

Luckily they botched this job so much the information just keeps flowing out from all angles. That plane was meant to kill over 30 world members and more at the Hague in Netherland between 8-9th march with an identical 777 (which was stopped by the Netherlands air force when the black box scrambler failed and showed up as unidentified). The one that's at tel Aviv? Maybe, probably!

Thenjoke is this exercise was pulled of in 1962 but this time they have left too many holes in there official storey (as has been happening for a long time now, they are getting very slopping in trying to start a full blown world war 3 and are desperate for that trigger just like killing the Austrian in WW1 started it all, just like allowing pearl harbour allowed them to bring USA into ww2 and we have never stopped fighting since! The truth is they want us to fight to the death and leave them!

Anyone who thinks they are not being controlled and our in charge of there lives in the western world is so deluded and misguided you may as well do us all a favour and jump off a cliff and help the gene pool! Serious, you work for, support any military, government, banking institute, lawyers, barristers, judges, advertisers just to name a few, you are apart of the problem and either remove yourself from these parasitic institutes or literally kill yourself! You are a disgrace to the human species and you need serious help!

Mh370 will go down as the straw that broke the cabals back and showed people the truth that's been in front of them all there lives but you all been programmed through schooling, you see, schooling isn't education, its the complete opposite!

Give me the power of the nations money and I care.not who writes the laws - Rothschild

And this statement says it all! Bankers stole Americas gold and sold it, check fort Knox, there nothing there! Ask the Germans! Lol

You know, if 50% of Americans actually stopped for a moment to think about this and realise the truth, all the horrors that are been caused by these sociopathic scum would clear up like a knife through butter! But there all bothered about the XXXXL sized value meal and 1 mile a gallon world guzzling records while everyone else suffers to to there excess!

Sound familier? Like end of every empire Ha ha. The emporier as no clothes! Wakey wakey sheep! Before its to late for you! Know thy enemy! There using the art of war on us supremly well, if you don't want to believe that some people will do anything for control or power, you live is fucking Disney land (another evil as hell sociopathic company) .

Again, why do I bother. Government are your friend, police are there to protect you ain't they! Tucking idiots calling the gizstepo when your in trouble and can't fight and defend yourself! You already give all your freedoms away! Sheep! And you still don't get it! Or want to get it as it goes against everything you spent your life believing! I get it, I get why you struggle with the truth when its there but if you personally do no fact check, investigate and make your own conclusions, your just another sheep!

Jesus, I want to help you people, been in bitcoin should make you more open but from what I see, your all here through greed and nothing else!

Meh, why bother. Its too late for most if not all of us, the damage is done
havanabob

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:58:19 AM

Didn't find TL;DR - went away in sadness.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:34:34 AM

Dude, quoting BBC as your source of information! Are you fucking serious? The peodophile merry-go-round that harbours such sociopathic scum and you gontaking there word as gospal!

Actually I don't like the BBC. But I have been reading the site for almost 10 years, that now I have got too much used to it.

Back to the topic. Are they saying that they have located the black box?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-australian-pm-very-confident-signals-are-from-planes-black-box-9253233.html

"We are confident that we know the position of the black box flight recorder to within some kilometres," Mr Abbott said during his official visit on Friday
randomlove

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:47:12 AM

And just like the 9/11 was to stop the internal FBI investigations (building 7 demolition) and remove the companies and people who didn't for there 'agenda' the same is to be said about flight mh370! Looks like a certain Jacob Rothschild as a lot to gain from this....

http://youtu.be/qFGZJMsmYxA

You can't keep denieing yourself the truth! Just because its easy to label me as crazy or nuts with throw away comments, try prove me wrong! I wish you can but no one ever does! Why? Cognitive disadence mainly but most people are 'comfy' and due to that do not fight for there freedom! And that leads to acceptance of what is! People feel they can't do anything about it when its the complete opposite, they can't do what they do if we don't allow it! We are all to blame but let's stop this bullshit and hang these mother fuckers from the rafters! Where they belong the sick mother fucker's!

I don't even have children but I feel the future of humans really is at a crossroads, one crossroad we need to get off at otherwise these transhumanist (eugenicists) will just turn you into a robot slave! Seriously, these sick fucks are all about eugenics!

They try to separate the spirit and the body (the 2 separating flower of life's) which creates destruction. Keeping the body and spirit connected is the key, but no one knows there trueselves anymore, the dawning of aquarious is here to wake you up! Hold on tight, the truth is more disturbing than anyone can imagine!

Call me crazy but you can't prove me wrong! There's only so long you can keep denieing yourselves the truth!

Peace
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:14:26 AM

... the dawning of aquarious is here to wake you up! Hold on tight, the truth is more disturbing than anyone can imagine!...
http://youtu.be/LIVtma0fN7w?t=4s

I was warped into space through a black hole that appeared out of nowhere and was sent 750 billion light years away, to where a planet closely resembling Heaven appeared and told me the plane has <insert bs  here>. Call me crazy, but you can't prove me wrong  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

randomlove

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:20:20 PM

... the dawning of aquarious is here to wake you up! Hold on tight, the truth is more disturbing than anyone can imagine!...
http://youtu.be/LIVtma0fN7w?t=4s

I was warped into space through a black hole that appeared out of nowhere and was sent 750 billion light years away, to where a planet closely resembling Heaven appeared and told me the plane has <insert bs  here>. Call me crazy, but you can't prove me wrong  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

I also have a sense of humour ;-)

Listen, I know 95% of people still don't want to tune out because the comfy. There's no telling people. It the way I see it is if they read about it sometime, and when that thing in there life snaps them out of there dream world they will hopefully remember little things like this and think... OMFG! Ha ha

Spirit - seed of life - flower of life - fruit of life! This sequence can be found throughout history by these names throughout humanity! Sacred geometry (cube(earth), tetrahedron(fire), octahedron(air), icosahedron(water) & dodecahedron(ether)) & unified lines. Those shapes are platonic solids (same angles, length etc) and void make up the 6 platonic solids of Megatron's cube (found in the fruit of life).

I know this sounds crazy talk and understand most won't understand what I am saying! But look into what I say! Be open minded though, you greedy folk may as well not bother! Its behind your mental capacity! Maybe your frontal lobe is damaged!

Understand these things and things that a few do in this illusion becomes clear! The what/why/who and how is obvious! The water, food, injections, schooling, financial, military industrial estate... Everything is obvious! This is why I have hope as some are awakening to the most accomplished villain humanity as ever faced! But there time is at an end, and crazily enough, you bitcoiners are on the leading edge! See, bitcoin as used your greed against the centralised system. It truely is a revolutionary tool. Will bitcoin last? No! Nothing does but I see a bright future for it for a while to come :-)

Call me crazy, I expect it, just don't be surprised when you don't!

I wish all you sheeple well, I do. I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't give a shit would I ;-)

Peace
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:04:35 PM

this plane will be as easy to find as titanic was easy to explore during investigations ...

It will be slightly easier than finding the titanic. Titanic didn't had transponders and black boxes emitting radio signals.

The signal is about to die, that's why you see all these efforts to locate the exact position of the box, and even once it located it might take years till they get the box back, it took years for the blacks boxs from the airfrance flight that crashed to the see to be extracted

The signal is about to die indeed ... in a few days boxes will stop sending their location so finding them will be muuuuuch harder than to sink out titanic Tongue it will be near to impossible. Like finding the right k.
There is a huge possibility that they will never ever find it and this is what I think.
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:06:23 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 09:27:25 PM by Paya

Do you have any proof for this retarded Diego Garcia theory? For heaven's sake that island is 4,000 km to the west of Pulau Penang. MH 370 would have long run out of fuel before it got there.

Actually, MH370 could have flown to Diego Garcia - and possibly much further than that. But I don't believe in that theory, it's just too... wild for my taste. My top "cover up" scenario is still at someone too nervous in Malaysia or Indonesia who ordered their military to shoot down the runaway plane. I do hope that they will find the wreckage where they are looking for, though.

LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 09:29:50 PM

Nope.

This:

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:21:02 PM

Nope.

This:

My $.02.

Wink

I agree Smiley This is a possibility.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:30:06 AM

Actually, MH370 could have flown to Diego Garcia - and possibly much further than that.

OK... just to add one more point. The plane was flying at very low altitudes. Probably at around 5,000 ft. At that altitude, the fuel burns out very quickly and reaching that far, even if it is theoretically possible seems highly unlikely.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:21:28 AM

Anddddddddd.... Its still missing.. 5 potential pings..

Ping Ping Ping Ping Ping all over CNN and still no 777.

It was Aliens
randomlove

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:58:36 AM

Funny you should bring up a ancient aliens, check out ancient aliens debunked, and you can fall for them lies as well. You need to think for yourself as the truth is hidden in plane site just, its just not in a 'complete' fashion.

There was a good documentary that was called AA debunked... Debunked but YouTube remove it at every chance they get (as they do with anything too close to the truth).

The fact is there are  many cabals around the world, none have allegances to countrys (farms). The fact is they loosely work together to control the world populas but there is one group who want it all to themselves! These other cabals don't like it and are showing them up in he public eye (Russia today etc) which is turn is hurting them.

Trust me, they really expected world war 3 before 21st DEC 2012 and are doing everything in there power to start that nuclear war. They plan to live underground which is a joke in itself. Mentally unstable sociopathic phycopaths are in charge running the show and as been for century's. Don't feel like your life's been a waste built on lies, that's not strictly 100% true. There hold on us is a very fine one indeed and with the prefelation of information as it is today, the schooling, medical & science of this 'culture' is been shown to be suedo science and most of it is wrong!

Again, thank the Rothschild's & co for all of what you see in the western world today, top uni's of science, medicine, tech..... All rothchild owned! Just like banking, all major food & drink all the way to clothing. The british royal family owns BP & dutch own texeco and shell. Just in case you wondered how they still hold power! The tree of life is what these people worship but in a dark sense of separating the spirit from the body. I.e, the lucifarian experiment as it is well known by.

You sheep won't listen and carry on believing your in charge of your own lives are free when having tonnage a passport is for what again? If your free why do you need one of these documents? Why do you need a bank account to get paid from work? Why do you have no choice to pay tax or not?

Your so dumbed down you accept these things without question but deny the truth when its laid out bare. The largest hipocricy going is the western world and everywhere is suffering from cognitive disadence!

MH370 and the identical twin in tel Aviv will show up again! There plan to kill the world leaders to start nuclear war failed, as there attack on Syria asnt gone tonplan either. Those in the know see they are weak but the steeple still follow that Shepard off the cliff!

Are you one of them sheep or are you going see there's more to this world that meets the eye and we have the power to be amazing beings if only we let love, compassion, empathy rule and not this sick lucifarian experiment!

Credit where credits due, they've convinced or at least forced many around the world to go along with there plans for generations! No small task in its self, respect for the enemy is needed no matter how evil!

Peace, and good luck in seeing the world for what it can be, and not what it is today, hell on earth!

On subject, why were there phones still on for about 4-5 hours after? Just enough time get Diego Garcia! Jacob Rothschild is now the sole owner of a patent over new radar tech and much more because of people on that plane going missing! Follow the company/money trails and it all leads to the answers. Same as 9/11 and all the others, its all about covering tracks while making excuses to push there agenda 21!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:19:30 AM

Getting tired of this. Again a lot of confusion.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/05/flight-mh370-hunt-wrong-area

With the batteries powering the black box from missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 expected to expire as early as Monday, experts have warned that the international hunt for the aircraft's wreckage may be looking in the wrong area.
randomlove

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:29:11 AM

Getting tired of this. Again a lot of confusion.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/05/flight-mh370-hunt-wrong-area

With the batteries powering the black box from missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 expected to expire as early as Monday, experts have warned that the international hunt for the aircraft's wreckage may be looking in the wrong area.

Seriously dude, your lapping it up ain't you! Shuvveling that fud down like a good ol' sheep!

Does it just happen to be at the deepest point! Convenient that! How come it never went off from when it crashed and weeks after? Wasn't put there by any chance??

Just ask yourself a few basic questions critically and presume main stream media is all lies (as you should) and just go with it for more than a minute! Start questioning yourself and your pre build assumptions. Just start thinking for fuck sake! We humans know nothing and believe we know everything! Stop being hubris!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:36:10 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 08:11:29 AM by Bicknellski

As easily as people go missing in a city. The world is a pretty large place. There are plenty of aircraft flitting here and there every hour of every day. Fire probably incapacitate the crew or decompression and interrupted the transponder.

But with so many spy satellites (may be hundreds in number) around the world, is it believable that none of them spotted an object as big as this plane?

You don't get 100% coverage of the Earth and spy sats and most are pointed at important things like your backyard or the people that are hiding things they are not trained on civilian flight routes.

You do know the relative size of the Earth to a plane and the coverage a small number of Sats have right? You know that the field of view is also VERY VERY narrow to get hubble like resolution on the ground. To see a PENNY on the ground is one thing when it doesn't move and the sat is whizzing by. Now you want to track a plane that was not on a planned flight route changing altitude etc. Much much harder to find a plane in the sky sans transponder than you think... guess why they have transponders?

Now the tinfoil hat guy ideas are done... how about the reality. 14000 ft down in the Indian Ocean... good luck finding that airplane quickly spread out over 10kms give it could have broken up well above the surface of the water. There are plenty of examples of this sort of catastrophe and it took months and years to find the cause and the planes. The simple fact is planes are pretty safe but even the best engineered ones in the world could have failures as a result of poor maintenance or even some small fabrication error or repeated abuse over it's lifetime. It could have been anything other than some sort of tinfoil hat conspiracy. It will likely be some sort of depressurization even / fire that incapacitated the pilots and allowed the plane to fly on Autopilot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Airlines_Flight_611
http://www.casa.gov.au/wcmswr/_assets/main/fsa/2005/aug/28-33.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_South_Dakota_Learjet_crash

You don't have to make shit up to figure out what really caused this accident. Likely when they get black box and recover the pieces off the ocean floor and check out the maintenance record something will pop out very clearly on this. It ain't at diego garcia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontrolled_decompression#Notable_decompression_accidents_and_incidents

Here is a miracle event of a plane on fire and the crew saved the flight and my family knows the Captain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Canada_Flight_797

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
randomlove

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:47:35 AM

As easily as people go missing in a city. The world is a pretty large place. There are plenty of aircraft flitting here and there every hour of every day. Fire probably incapacitate the crew or decompression and interrupted the transponder.

But with so many spy satellites (may be hundreds in number) around the world, is it believable that none of them spotted an object as big as this plane?

You don't get 100% coverage of the Earth and spy sats and most are pointed at important things like your backyard or the people that are hiding things they are not trained on civilian flight routes.

You do know the relative size of the Earth to a plane and the coverage a small number of Sats have right? You know that the field of view is also VERY VERY narrow to get hubble like resolution on the ground. To see a PENNY on the ground is one thing when it doesn't move and the sat is whizzing by. Now you want to track a plane that was not on a planned flight route changing altitude etc. Much much harder to find a plane in the sky sans transponder than you think... guess why they have transponders?

Now the tinfoil hat guy ideas are done... how about the reality. 14000 ft down in the Indian Ocean... good luck finding that airplane quickly spread out over 10kms give it could have broken up well above the surface of the water. There are plenty of examples of this sort of catastrophe and it took months and years to find the cause and the planes. The simple fact is planes are pretty safe but even the best engineered ones in the world could have fail as a result of poor maintenance or even some small fabrication error. It could have been anything other than some sort of tinfoil hat conspiracy. It will likely be some sort of depressurization even / fire that incapacitated the pilots and allowed the plane to fly on Autopilot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Airlines_Flight_611
http://www.casa.gov.au/wcmswr/_assets/main/fsa/2005/aug/28-33.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_South_Dakota_Learjet_crash

You don't have to make shit up to figure out what really caused this accident. Likely when they get black box and recover the pieces off the ocean floor and check out the maintenance record something will pop out very clearly on this. It ain't at diego garcia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontrolled_decompression#Notable_decompression_accidents_and_incidents

Seems you do grommit!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:18:38 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522

Read what happened here...

Very very familiar. No conspiracy required from the racist ahole with multiple accounts posting about Diego Garcia as landing site for this Malaysian flight. Thing is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean buddy. It wasn't a conspiracy it was an accident.

A lack of oxygen incapacitated the crew, leading to the aircraft's eventual crash after running out of fuel. Rescue teams located the wreckage near the community of Grammatiko, 40 km (25 mi) from Athens. All 115 passengers and 6 crew on board the aircraft were killed.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
randomlove

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:38:17 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios_Airways_Flight_522

Read what happened here...

Very very familiar. No conspiracy required from the racist ahole with multiple accounts posting about Diego Garcia as landing site for this Malaysian flight. Thing is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean buddy. It wasn't a conspiracy it was an accident.

A lack of oxygen incapacitated the crew, leading to the aircraft's eventual crash after running out of fuel. Rescue teams located the wreckage near the community of Grammatiko, 40 km (25 mi) from Athens. All 115 passengers and 6 crew on board the aircraft were killed.

Again with the raciest thing. What part of been married to an Indian do you not understand?

What part of the 'raciest' movement do you not get that is made for the divide and conquer mentality they use? Racism is a tool they use to divide us!

Multiple accounts due to all others been banned as I like to pm josh from bfl letting him know that I know and thermal flask bans me. My original account helped many people back in 2011-2012 so please shut up with your lies! As much good things dyou do around here, you act like a complete dick! Just so you know, don't take it personally, criticism is a good and healthy thing!

As for mh370, 6.5 billion people don't fall for such propaganda!

Peace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: