Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:28:21 PM

This is the besttine to invest especially the market is making a good rally,so its time to buy an altcoins to invest,investing on ICO'S are still worth and we can make those long time or short time investments just be patient and be wise as always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:31:32 PM

This is the besttine to invest especially the market is making a good rally,so its time to buy an altcoins to invest,investing on ICO'S are still worth and we can make those long time or short time investments just be patient and be wise as always.
I agree, bearish market is a perfect time to invest, why? because the prices are quite low compared when it gets to bull market and chances on having a huge profit is high also. But there are instances that not all coins are profitable, just know what and where to invest to avoid much losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 02:31:44 PM

Crypto investment is a new era in financial world where you can explore many new investment option. But the main thing is patience and hold the coin. You dan earn alot by tracking the coin and then invest slowly in market and in those coin where return may be slow but have solid base. And at last dont be greedy at any stage

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:41:54 PM

In addition experience for years is also needed to get big profits. A lot of experiences make a person can make a good decision. Senior investor doesnot greedy they know when time to sell. I think we should learn from expert in cryptocurrency.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:04:46 PM

Currently you have a great opportunity to start your way in this industry and if you do not have enough money yet, you can try to take part in bounty programmes to earn a small sum of money and invest in coins of your choice.

in investing dicrypto indeed we certainly need considerable capital. but if we do not have the capital, of course we must start from zero first, namely by following a signature gift. because the gift of signature is also quite beneficial
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:20:09 PM

Yes it is more about trading knowledge than only investment and investment. You know people with good trading skills are earning much from the market even when the market is down.
So the best way is to learn trading skills instead of only sitting behind thinking about loss. In my case, I am also learning trading knowledge so as to compensate my loss if not recover. The market has abundance of opportunities if we play rightly.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:24:06 PM

It is always necessary to invest when everyone has a panic in the market , but now there is no panic and I think you should wait even more when bitcoin will fall and then you can take promising altcoins

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:09:40 PM

It is always necessary to invest when everyone has a panic in the market , but now there is no panic and I think you should wait even more when bitcoin will fall and then you can take promising altcoins
and what value can altcoin offer after bitcoin drops? If we take ethereum into account, this is the theoretical Leader of the cryptocurrency market, which in the near future will surely take a leading position in real circumstances. But nevertheless, I prefer to give in the sense of funds only for those projects that will be in demand in society and will be used in practice.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:34:12 PM

Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
I think this has now become an issue, because we are now very difficult to determine which coins really give us a lot of profit or not, you know for yourself if now there are so many shitcoin
And to sell coins it all depends on you, I suggest not to be greedy and sell coins if you already have enough profits

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:38:13 PM

Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
I think this has now become an issue, because we are now very difficult to determine which coins really give us a lot of profit or not, you know for yourself if now there are so many shitcoin
And to sell coins it all depends on you, I suggest not to be greedy and sell coins if you already have enough profits
I think that because of the influence of the current lot of coins that fail to survive or develop and make a lot of people lose, from experience it can be a deep trauma so that it makes you become less convinced of some of the existing projects.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:44:18 PM

The market is good in this situation but the main problem is we don't have the right time to sell our investment this is the only problem that we have facing from the previous year but if the market is little bit develop from the situation it will be a great thing to sell and reinvest with good profit for every investor.

WAYToken

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:46:55 PM

The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Or buy good investment instruments
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:03:37 PM

I agree with you, you are right, but it is also important to know what to invest in, this strategy does not work with shitcoins.

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:17:21 PM

Your statement good think, I think everyone good investor will never leave brack their investment in now down market. Basically lot of ico investor want to buy lower and bonus. So profits their own statement if this ico project getting good listing exchange.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:32:10 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.
You are right about everything you said mate, but to me, my own greatest challenge has been when to buy and not even sell, selling usually occurs when an investor see an increase in the price of its investment and the decision is now left to him whether to take the profit then or still risk it, it depends on the understanding of the project, level of patience and level of greed but when it comes to buy, this is quite difficult because you don’t know the right time to buy, so many uncertainties if the coin will still drop or continue to rise.

Take for example, now that bitcoin is gradually accelerating for the past few days, since that 2 days, I have been locked in my confusion if to buy then or still wait to see it go down again.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:50:01 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is very good for the future, but you have to be good at choosing the right investment, adjust it to your ability, choosing the right investment will give you a good profit for the future, not to lose because you are stuck with the wrong investment
Then what guarantees that the right investment one choose to engage himself in then does not go wrong to become wrong investment, we have so many projects that actually started well and as at the time they started well too, they never thought anything negative could happen until it occurs, we have lots of investors with failed project and they could swear to you that when they were about investing, they did their research very well that gave them the courage to do so but eventually it ended up badly. We just have to be full of hope that the right investment we get involve in does not go bad as a result of some fundamental factors around.
Peruvyn

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:55:43 PM

Whether you are buying or selling a coin, one need to have a strategy in place. I think taking your time to learn more about crypto trading and investment will be of tremendous help for you if you truly want to gain more than losing

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:00:33 PM

We must learn more about the movement of sales charts and read a lot of information about Crypto. The right investment will give you big profits. And investing in coins that have great potential is very important. And don't give up and keep investing because it can make you happy in the future.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:11:00 PM

Patience is an "investment virtue" only if you hold the right tokens,with great potential for growth.I do dollar cost averaging when buying, And I take my profits in batches (percentage) as there is a chance tokens could revert to a lower price after an impressive spike,it is important you do not lose out on such gains
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:13:08 PM

I think now is still a good time to enter on crypto and invest, for this who not enter until now and also for this who want again to try do a profit over medium, long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: