Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:48:51 PM

In the actual fact, to enjoy benefits of cryptocurrency, one needs to know the rules of the game. It is quite unfortunate that many people do not know how they can curtail the consistent losses they often experience in crypto. Apart from the fact that one needs to sell coins at the right time, it is also highly important to know which type of coins to invest into at a particular point in time and when to invest in such coins. It is advisable to invest into coins when there price is cheap and also find out about utility value of such coins. If all these are done, to sell them at a high price when the time reaches won't be difficult.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 01:35:48 AM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Precisely, and this investments are more mainly in short term coins cases only since the long term doesn’t apply the right strategy but just to wait for the stated roadmap.Short term ones are mainly the daily traded assets and a lot of studies and observation to do first before scalping the graph.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:58:26 AM

There are many ways to invest and indeed depends on you to be able to get it, we know that there are currently many ico or investment models available and we must be careful in the selection
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:02:10 AM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

I think there is another important think than knowing when to sell a coins, but also when to the right time to purchase them. Since there are many people choosing the wrong time when purchasing coin and they ended up loosing because the price dropping after they purchase the coins.

deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:07:35 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is very good for the future, but you have to be good at choosing the right investment, adjust it to your ability, choosing the right investment will give you a good profit for the future, not to lose because you are stuck with the wrong investment

Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:31:31 AM

Knowing when to sell and make profits is an important decision in your cryptocurrency investments because the crypto market fluctuates from time to time and as an investor you should be able to monitor the market and know when exactly to sell to get your profits. Also, don't be too greedy when it comes to crypto investments or else you lose most of your funds. Sometimes when i hear people complaining about the market conditions i tend to think they don't really know much about crypto investments because even in this bear market some crypto traders and enthusiasts are still earning big. All you have to do is to do much of day trading and to be on the safer side join some trading premium group and get signals to trade.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:36:27 AM

You are very right,the reason why many had lost and are still loosing most times is because they don't know when to take their profit,If you can learn the strategy,you are on your way to making the best of profit.Believe me,you can be making profit from trading everyday.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:53:44 AM

I agreed. Timing when to sell your coins in a high price will definitely your main goal here. But patience together with the use of technical analysis will further help you to win in trading your coins. We have to use TA in order for us to know when to buy and sell coins.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:56:52 AM

I agreed. Timing when to sell your coins in a high price will definitely your main goal here. But patience together with the use of technical analysis will further help you to win in trading your coins. We have to use TA in order for us to know when to buy and sell coins.
somehow using the TA but I own so far using just the feeling and my luck in investments. and I'm grateful to all the feelings and fortune still produces benefits for me.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:01:27 AM

somehow using the TA but I own so far using just the feeling and my luck in investments. and I'm grateful to all the feelings and fortune still produces benefits for me.

Your feelings and knowledge are quite good and provide evidence that you are indeed able to get what you want. Crypto investment does have a good future if you can use it, salute the results of your feelings and experiences.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:06:52 AM

I think not just what time to sell but we must know when to buy and for that we must have experience and analysis about trading.
When buy and when Sell  Cool
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:10:37 AM

A very simple strategy to profit is to buy coins when the price drops and sell coins when the price rises. Of course, it must be done on time and very mature consideration. And for now, I'm doing this by trading every day.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:19:41 AM

First of all, as many people say, this is a risk that you should evaluate and accept, only after accepting risks, you should understand that all this is extremely dangerous for your funds and only after that make an investment.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:55:26 AM

You're right, knowing the right time to sell is the main factor to earn in crypto. If you're a kind of investor who easily get influence by the users spreading FUD then you might be tempted to sell even the market is not in status to take profit. Learning to become more patient and staying positive despite of the unfortunate happenings in crypto world will lead you to your goal in reaching your set target price to sell.

This might not easy for some of us but its the way if you're aiming to gain huge profit, thus have a plan, set your goal and have a lot of patience.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 06:21:35 AM

I agree with it Caught at the right time and right time out Make you profitable. In fact we know investment in the crypto-currency risky more but that's good profitable if you can get right crypto. So we need keep at more learning about crypto market before our investment.     
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:32:53 AM

Its not easy to predict when the right time to sell or when we want to buy. Its need technical analysis skill and i think we should learn from books or website. I am agree that if we want to maximizing our profits, timing is important but i think not anyone can do that thing

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:38:14 AM

It is indeed risky to invest in crypto if you invest incorrectly in your funds, the selection and determination of the coin are very influential with the results, so it must be right. Knowledge and insight need to be obtained and learned to avoid risks that we do not want. But when we invest in potential coins and can play them with a profit, this will make us more creative to add coins in the portfolio.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:54:10 AM

Knowing the right time to sell is very useful especially in bear market times but all the same when bullrun comes only the greedy ones won't take the advantage, even the last bullrun I have friends that don't even bother to sell there coins or tokens because they think its not enough ,its always good to have a fixed price to sell your tokens or coins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:00:40 AM

If you do not risk, you can hardly earn big money. I think any investment is a risk and you need to be prepared to lose money.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:07:46 AM

not everyone can know when the right time is and sometimes we are being harassed by time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: