Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:05:04 AM

I agree it's hard to predict when to buy and sell at the right time, its stressful to monitor the market everyday and make gains out of trading. For me because I'm not an experienced trader, i will just coins/altcoins that i know will have a great future then hold it for long-term then take my profit in the right time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:11:35 AM

Following an existing trend blindly, just because, is idiotic and the reason that so many new traders fuel the tail end of pump and dumps.

The purest form of financial suicide is listening to people who know 5% of what they need to know in order to reliably make profitable trades and to base your trading off their 'wisdom'.

It's easy waiting for trends to be positive for weeks and then claiming you have a winning strategy to go with the upward momentum. You might end up being right this time, but it doesn't mean that you know what you're talking about, or that you should be doing it with a clear conscience.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:45:42 AM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

I agree thats why those professional trader only can get great profit in trading because they know the strategy how or when to sell. But this time bull markert is on our way even if your not a profesional trader im sure you get a nice profit in trading.
Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:54:30 AM

I know crypto in 2017 and at that time bitcoin, DOGE and ethereum were around $ 400 and at the end of the year it was more than $ 3000, unfortunately I didn't sell and still hold until May 2018 and I got around $ 1400, crypto was a profitable investment.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:20:09 PM

I believe that investment is always risky.  And the risk should always be justified, but this does not always happen.  Therefore, it is necessary to analyze all the factors and projects in which you invest because it is your money.

salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:36:38 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Why do You look at the investment strategy from only one side.It is not always necessary only to have time to sell.Sometimes you need to have time to successfully buy to then successfully sell.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:37:53 PM

I think the difference between the rich and the poor is not the ability to know the right time to sell but how they invest in coins and also the amount of coins they want to invest. wouldn't investing with lots of coins produce many benefits? but on the condition that the coin is potential.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:39:23 PM

I consider Bitcoin to be the most profitable investment in a cryptomere because it is he who brings the stable income we dream of.  You just need to do everything right and have a stock of funds.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:28:20 PM

It is very true that the ability to analyze coins and sell the right ones benefit you in trading, but before that you also have to know when the time is right to buy coins to save or for you to sell some after you buy, but this all depends on the market conditions  at that time

hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:14:17 PM

Investors in cryptocurency are very dependent on the accuracy when buying and selling assets they have to be able to get profits ... and we must also follow each coin development ... so that we will know a lot of things about the coin development ... so we will have greater opportunities for profit

Kezacky

Activity: 735

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:35:37 PM

Investors in cryptocurency are very dependent on the accuracy when buying and selling assets they have to be able to get profits ... and we must also follow each coin development ... so that we will know a lot of things about the coin development ... so we will have greater opportunities for profit

yes, that is what we need to note that investment is not just a long-term wait. I mean it depends on how we invest, as well as determining the choice of coins that we want to invest and also the potential that the coin has. Coins that have great potential or further price developments will certainly benefit greatly.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:24:51 PM

A lot of people have invested in crypto. Some have made huge losses while others have made huge profit. It all depends on when to enter the market and when to leave. If you know this strategy, you will never run at a loss.

Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:30:52 PM

A lot of people have invested in crypto. Some have made huge losses while others have made huge profit. It all depends on when to enter the market and when to leave. If you know this strategy, you will never run at a loss.
not you will never lose big money but the risk of loss is smaller than before. I think everyone here has experienced losses in the form of investment and trade. so the important points in investing depend on our funds and also the coins we want to invest.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:37:45 PM

The analysis is such a good one. Simply put, those that make huge returns from their investments are those that can discern when to let go. Some withhold until zero after even buying high
hognesaul

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:53:59 PM

Good evening guys. The thing I have also noticed is that today IEO industry gives us a bit higher level of confidence as we both evaluate the project on our own + trust the exchanges. The IEO I wait for is Squeezer. Anyone of you heard of the project? I believe those of you who are deeply into crypto are aware of the solution.  And of course, many people are waiting for the IEO to start

Greetings buzcarn. I must have heard of them, if I am not mistaken. But can you please clarify, what are they coming up with, when and on which exchange? Cause I also consider the IEO industry as an interesting and attractive one nowadays
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:55:47 PM

Greetings buzcarn. I must have heard of them, if I am not mistaken. But can you please clarify, what are they coming up with, when and on which exchange? Cause I also consider the IEO industry as an interesting and attractive one nowadays

Sure. In few words, Squeezer is a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations. From my point of view, a pure innovation. And their IEO will start on 10 June on BitForex. And I recommend you to whitelist now as demand is already high. And the price will only be 0,08$ for 1 token for first 100 participants sounds like a present, in my opinion Smiley
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:13:44 PM

The analysis is such a good one. Simply put, those that make huge returns from their investments are those that can discern when to let go. Some withhold until zero after even buying high
all depends on how we invest because starting from the selection of coins, we control the decision to sell and buy all that whatever we get is the result of our decision.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:19:56 PM

all depends on how we invest because starting from the selection of coins, we control the decision to sell and buy all that whatever we get is the result of our decision.
of course, definitely. by taking on the control of the decision on where and what to buy and sell the coin you want, you need to take control and keep calm because greed is upon you.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:07:53 AM

yes I strongly agree with this method when investors are able to analyze a coin movement at any time the possibility of looking for a profit is still guaranteed and they tend to be very patient in finding momentum to sell assets properly without feeling anxious if prices fluctuate significantly.
Investment in digital currencies is certainly different from investment in paper money, especially in price movements that change very quickly. While fiat currency, the changes are not too large and not as fast as cryptocurrency. However, both of them have their respective advantages.
For speculators, of course, they like cryptocurrency because fast price movements have the potential to provide fast profits too, besides that it can be bigger. But it could be a greater loss. However, currency trading can be understood by professional actors because it has characteristics that can be analyzed.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:17:17 PM

You are correct. There's no more hodl and earn in crypto. You need to keep on buying and keep on selling.
There could be a large bull run in the future but you can't just keep on hodling for it as you don't know when will it occur.
So, it's good to hodl 50% of your coin and trade with the rest to bring in some profit (or loss).

What is the point of trading and exposing your portfolio to unnecessary risks if you are not a professional trader. You will lose a lot of money while you study. Better to wait for a bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: