Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:05:31 PM

Actually i think there are 2 kind of people (in my opinion) that success in crypto. Of course these factors is not athe only why they are good at it.
So, some people are have a priority at "Looking at the strategy and know when to used it" and also a people that have priority about "Risk and Asset Management", both of these factors maybe related, but i just prefer on the second. Because the strategy is just like a gamble, no matter you use it or not. it will give the same result in the end.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:05:42 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

A right and careful investor will certainly read all situations and they will make good decisions. The proof is that at the moment there are some coins that have experienced tremendous increases, even though a few days ago the coin was just rubbish. This is why the importance of reading the market and analyzing the coins to be invested. The smarter and experience of an investor they will be more prepared to accept all the risks that might occur. If we want to become an investor, the first step is how we prepare ourselves mentally and try to maintain patience well.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:07:26 PM

You are very right i personally feel to be a very bad seller i have seen many times the price of a coin rocketing after i have sold where i think i could have waited for the breakout to sell for a better price but i think some times markets act differently so when to sell can not be predicted  perfectly always.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:19:27 PM

If you want to be a successful investor you need to make a deep investigation of a coin before putting your own money into it. You should know at which price you want to get this coin and with what potential profit you are happy with.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:54:50 PM

You are correct the right investors are those who know when to act both in when to buy your coin and when to sell. Because most investors who are complaining about the bad cryptocurrency market are those who failed to act in the right way and at the right time.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:07:38 PM

You are correct the right investors are those who know when to act both in when to buy your coin and when to sell. Because most investors who are complaining about the bad cryptocurrency market are those who failed to act in the right way and at the right time.

Because the market is also to blame. We do not know when something will go up. And something collapses and will not be worth nothing. So let's just focus on what we have, let's study the market and not allow silly mistakes.
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:11:41 PM

Because the market is also to blame. We do not know when something will go up. And something collapses and will not be worth nothing. So let's just focus on what we have, let's study the market and not allow silly mistakes.
We do not know when the market will go up or down. Why blame the market? the market is simply as a measure against the ability of on growth and employment from the developer. When the performance of a good developer then the value of the market will also rise.

Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:28:01 PM

Many believe that the trading business is as simple as buying and selling things. At least those of us who have invested many years of our lives trying to make a living in this business have discovered that things are not as simple as many believe, especially the deluded newbies who still arrive massively in these spaces looking to become rich from one day to the next.

But more than having the right timing to sell at the exact moment, trading must be a lifestyle that commits us to continuously looking for ways to improve our skills, knowledge and strategies.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:34:01 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Basically, the best price can be fixed immediately after the listing.Or, in another case, you have to wait a long time to get the greatest profit.I hold all promising coins in my opinion and I will keep it until a good price is reached.To guess such coins and tokens is difficult but possible.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:52:14 PM

If you have too often suffered losses with crypto currency, then what has made you last until now? Do you have another strategy in trading or you are still in the process of seeking experience. Never lose too often, we all learn about the right time to buy and time to sell. It takes longer observation and analysis. Keep up with whatever happens, one day will come to reap this sacrifice. Optimists will achieve future crypto success.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:11:04 PM

I agree with you. It is easier to determine the time of purchase than to determine the time of sale. Because sometimes greed gets in the way. You think you can get much more if you wait, but it turns out that the coin drops sharply and you are left with nothing. Therefore, the most important thing is self-discipline.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:25:51 PM

Its easy to say to sell in the right time but if you do it on realtime trading it is really hard to predict when will be the right time to sell. In my own experience i usually fomo'ed where coins goes even higher after i sold my positions.

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:43:46 PM

one more addition besides the right time to sell and patience so as not to disappear and be sold with a loss that is to vent to ask people who are far more experienced in cryptocurrency investment.
I think in investment, there is no need to discuss profit and loss, because these two things are inherent elements.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:46:05 PM

There are countless factors in what you call rich and poor. One is in the fact of being and not having. A second question would be the mindset. In fact, patience is an important ingredient, but not everything! It's no use buying any token or coin and waiting for years. It's knowing what to buy and then having patience not to fall into the game of the great players. If you have utility for this investment you will probably have even more patience.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:51:27 PM

There are also very bad reasons to invest in cryptocurrencies. Many people fall victim to the hype surrounding every cryptocurrency-bubble. There is always somebody captured by FOMO (fear of missing out), buying massively in at the peak of a bubble, just in hope to make quick money, while not understanding cryptocurrencies at all. That’s a bad reason. Don’t do this. Learn before you invest.

AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:07:26 PM

That's right, it's important to know and make right decision when we should get IN to the market and when we should get OUT from market. Someone who has experience at trading will do it properly, moreover they will applying hit and run strategy if it needed to keep their profit.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:09:40 PM

Yes you are right and the truth remains that everyone of us donknow when to sell
But we keep hoping for more increase in value and end up with nothing

Once you are in profit, start cashing out in batches
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:26:27 PM

What you've just said is a fact. One has to know when to sell, it doesn't matter on how big or small is that price as long as you are in profit. Learning from my mistake, I became greedy before and didn't managed to maximize my profit during the last bull run.

And what OP tries to make us realize is true, we need to know when is the right time to sell. If you would have that kind of mentality when it comes to your trades and holdings, you will be glad all the time when you ever sell at the proper price and at the right time.

Signature for rent
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:38:35 PM

It takes a good time to find out when it is right to sell and buy it, sometimes someone when their coins increase and give them profits, they are too greedy and want to get bigger profits, but in the end they fall and obtained is a loss.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:45:08 PM

Luck is also very decisive for profit. We must have high patience. What is often experienced is that many people rush to sell coins because of the declining price conditions. If we are patient and do not rush to sell coins, the price of coins will definitely rise again.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: