Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:27:43 PM

You will never understand the right moment to sell your coin because of a misunderstanding of the basics of the market. To make the right choice you need to understand the dynamics of the market and approximately represent the volumes. The best way is to sell parts and constantly monitor the market in case of emergencies)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:17:22 PM

I have read a lot of different articles but no one wants to share good trading strategies. But a lot of Amateurs tell everyone their brilliant plans.

In my opinion there is no secret to success in trading and crypto investment, the first thing is of course to determine which coins we will buy and for the short or long term.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:08:01 PM

Both, entry and exit points are very important when investing. We need to have a plan what we want to achieve
with our investment  and to stick to that plan. Taking the  profit is as important as the entry point.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:13:00 PM

I have read a lot of different articles but no one wants to share good trading strategies. But a lot of Amateurs tell everyone their brilliant plans.

It's good that you are reading the opinions of other people, but it seems to me that you are looking for not what you need.
You should learn why, what and when to buy and make the decision yourself. If you rely on other people's hints, you will never know how to invest your money well.

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:10:17 PM

The losses we have had in the crypto space are sometimes real and big lessons to us.
We would commit created mistakes if we do not learn our lessons and prevent such from happening again. Although, right timing has been an issue for many.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:40:07 PM

The losses we have had in the crypto space are sometimes real and big lessons to us.
We would commit created mistakes if we do not learn our lessons and prevent such from happening again. Although, right timing has been an issue for many.

it is real and is a lesson for us so that later we can be more careful in doing anything in the Crypto world because anything can happen quickly.
many people feel failure or other things but they are still eager to try again until they succeed because they have a strong spirit and are not easy to back down.

Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:43:49 PM

That's the most important thing in crypto. It's true, many people are impatient when they want to sell their altcoins. Because they panicked when the altcoin price dropped and we should indeed be patient until a good price arrived. That's when we will sell it.
you are very right, many investors panic and fear the current conditions and situations because they do not fully understand the risks involved in investing in the crypto currency so they panic when the crypto currency condition is bad

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:54:29 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

It is true we lose too much because we don't know when to buy or sell our crypto.
And it is not the difference between rich and poor it is the difference of the experience and knowledge of the pro and amateur.

kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:58:02 PM

In my opinion there is no secret to success in trading and crypto investment, the first thing is of course to determine which coins we will buy and for the short or long term.

basically all of that depends on ourselves in taking advantage of the situation when there is a good opportunity to be able to provide benefits for us and also smart-clever we just analyze a coin to be invested or traded, because mistakes that often occur is we are wrong in choose coins and finally only the losses you get.

misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:22:37 AM

I think you must first know at what point you have to buy !, invest not only in a cryptocurrency, but in a project or idea that can be seen as a useful product ... once an entry has been defined, you should look for the best point to sell

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:28:14 AM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

It is true we lose too much because we don't know when to buy or sell our crypto.
And it is not the difference between rich and poor it is the difference of the experience and knowledge of the pro and amateur.
Exactly, that experience and knowledge will make ourselves better at making decisions. When someone who does not have experience and knowledge, they will find it difficult to make decisions in buying and selling coins.

While for someone who is experienced and has knowledge, they will be able to make the right decisions, do not be afraid when making decisions because we will increasingly learn and can have increased knowledge. Think of what we do as an experience. Failure is the beginning to succeed. the most important thing is that we have the willingness to be able to get far better.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:30:37 AM

That's the most important thing in crypto. It's true, many people are impatient when they want to sell their altcoins. Because they panicked when the altcoin price dropped and we should indeed be patient until a good price arrived. That's when we will sell it.
you are very right, many investors panic and fear the current conditions and situations because they do not fully understand the risks involved in investing in the crypto currency so they panic when the crypto currency condition is bad
Also up and down in cryptocurrency is really normal to happen, that's why cryptocurrency investment is have a high risk imo. People who invest their money to cryptocurrency must understand this. Like what happen in the last couple of days, crypto market suddenly increase so high and maybe someday it will go down again and we must ready for it.
julius caesar

Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:50:44 AM

As far as I know, a big whale is always accompanied by small fishes around it while it swims in the water, there is a mutual relationship present in them and in comparable to real life, we small investors are also beside the whales, what whales are doing should also our activity in order to be safe in the market.

pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:54:33 AM

I agree with your opinion that investing in cryptocurrency is very good, but we must be careful when choosing coins for our investment, we must see how coins work and how they develop, and we must have the right strategy when selling or buying to get profit.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:37:29 AM

Many people still not trust with investment on bitcoin and altcoin because always get feedback of negative from some person want to make bad of bitcoin and crypto, but when you joining investment in bitcoin you will be get much profit.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:49:59 AM

Many people still not trust with investment on bitcoin and altcoin because always get feedback of negative from some person want to make bad of bitcoin and crypto, but when you joining investment in bitcoin you will be get much profit.
dont hear them, we have to make our own research about this market.if we always listening other people advice , we will easily loss our money in this cryptocurrency market.prepare our self before decided make investment although in small amount.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:31:32 AM

dont hear them, we have to make our own research about this market.if we always listening other people advice , we will easily loss our money in this cryptocurrency market.prepare our self before decided make investment although in small amount.

Indeed, we do not need to listen to other people with all predictions, but sometimes it gives us an idea of crypto which is indeed potential. With the research we do and learn what they contribute, investing in crypto will provide benefits. Every opinion should not be taken raw but we are still careful and developing it ourselves.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
alberdina

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:40:49 AM

Patience will give you an advantage and I talk about what I experienced during Crypto. I, when I entered the Crypto, began trading and looking for coin prizes. I save a lot of gift coins and in the end, the price starts to rise. And you sell bounty coins when the price has gone up high and I get enough profit.

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 05:31:03 PM

I think everyone who wishes to invest into cryptocurrencies should do the due diligence by researching about what ever cryptocurrency he/she wants to invest into in order to know when exactly to sell and when to buy more of that cryptocurrencies. From time to time, some cryptocurrencies rise and fall so you have to monitor all these in order to earn profits when they rise and invest more whenever they reduce in price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:36:22 PM

I think the most important thing is when you decide to invest. When the market is in the growth phase, buying coin top and hold is a wise choice, but with the market going down like last year I think standing out is a better choice than market entry .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: