Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:40:00 AM

Yes you are right. It is a matter of patience and strategies. Your future success and your future loss is on your hand so you need to study and learn every move that you do to avoid failure or sudden loss. It is better if you have already experienced loss because you might be careful fpr your next investment. Make sense you need to be active and alert to know when the right time to sell.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:44:58 AM

in every investment you need to know when to sell and when to buy. Because crypto is too fluctuating and not easy to guess. we must understand the time when to release and break down losses in market trading.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:26:57 AM

The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.
Even if you know the right time to sell, can you patiently wait till that time. I am saying this, because i have once experienced it. There was a particular coin i knew when it would rise. As a matter of fact, i was telling my friends about it, yet i could not wait till that time, because i was in serous need. This made me to blame myself, but i had to take it in good fate.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:38:56 AM

The power of moment, that moment is what everyone is looking for and waiting for. just a little mistake can cause a loss. maybe people call it Bullrun, Break up, Sell Time etc ...

The most important thing for profit is to determine the profit target you want to achieve, the fault of most investors is too greedy and too long to hold so that when the price drops again they are sorry.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:42:28 AM

In business, only investing in any project is not your work done completely. In case of cryptocurrency, further work for you is you have to know trading skills. Trading skills mean when to buy and sell your holdings. There are many investors especially newbie investors who are ignorant of crypto trading skills and as a result are suffering losses. So it is very much important to learn crypto knowledge and trading skills in order to get profits from cryptocurrency market.  
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 04:56:25 AM

Selling in the right time is one of the factor we should bear in mind. Because even if we hodl, there's still a chance of not meeting the expectation of earning. Also know when to buy before knowing when to sell. We can earn profit buy the time we buy the tokens.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:10:40 AM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Am in full agreement with your view. The most important factor in succeeding in this industry is to know the right time to sell and to buy. If one can perceive and understand this modalities, then all the looses in the cryptocurrency space can be averted.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:56:06 AM

The power of moment, that moment is what everyone is looking for and waiting for. just a little mistake can cause a loss. maybe people call it Bullrun, Break up, Sell Time etc ...

The most important thing for profit is to determine the profit target you want to achieve, the fault of most investors is too greedy and too long to hold so that when the price drops again they are sorry.

They always want to sell at the highest price, when the market and coin they hold up. The more they want to sell it at a higher price, so I think selling early and profitable is a reasonable tactic
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:37:48 AM

They always want to sell at the highest price, when the market and coin they hold up. The more they want to sell it at a higher price, so I think selling early and profitable is a reasonable tactic
Its hard to know when the right time to sell or buy. Sometimes, market fluctuation very fast and when we are realize, we miss the chance. We should learn trading skill if we want selling our token in peak price and buying at low
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:40:57 AM

Today, the cryptocurrency investment has become more profitable than other investment like even the Gold and silver had to given enough return. The cryptocurrency investment cycle is also very less by which you can wait for your further profit if you have not take any opportunity of selling the your coin.
Godzilla04

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:05:24 AM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.

You quite right but it's hard to predict which coin is best time to sell!
It's need long time experience.
I buy a coin last month and when BTC going to move it's goes down and I'm being penic and sold at losses but when BTC stable again,it's pump 2x,3x but I missed it,even I have losses,so it's hard to predict when to sell!
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:59:58 AM

Today, the cryptocurrency investment has become more profitable than other investment like even the Gold and silver had to given enough return. The cryptocurrency investment cycle is also very less by which you can wait for your further profit if you have not take any opportunity of selling the your coin.
if we can do it in a variety of good ways so we can have the opportunity to profit.
Cryptocurrency can still be profitable if we want to try to do it patiently and remain optimistic.
to invest also we have to look at the market situation, is it possible to do it or not.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:35:04 PM

What you say is an obvious truth, a truth is always true. But it is only theoretical, in fact 95% of the market participants in crypto lose money, 5% of the rest earn money. And there is 1% of that 5% who are extremely wealthy. And they are called sharks. they control the market, and if you swim with them you will always be profitable.
But in order to do that you have to have a huge brain, you must be the one who has failed in crypto before you can understand the rules. And you must have an in-depth understanding of technical analysis.
Register13

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:45:08 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is to good especially if you have the knowledge  amd you know how to look for a good project and now i can help you to choose project that offers ICO the Dencoin tokens that you can make investments and surely your investment will make some money depends on how much you invest so try the Dencoin tokens.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:05:24 PM

thats exactly right,
smart investors always knew when to sell their crypto assets in profit or in losses
they will always try to control their portofolio in good conditions mate
regards
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:55:36 PM

thats exactly right,
smart investors always knew when to sell their crypto assets in profit or in losses
regards
If I knew that Bitcoin had to sell for $ 20,000 or $ 15,000, then of course you could earn appreciated big money in a very short time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:23:11 PM

thats exactly right,
regards
Anyone can make big profits from investing in cryptocurrency, it's just that you have to invest at the right time, but investing at the right time requires luck. You have to know and be aware of what you're dealing with. If you’re beginning, you’re likely eager to trade, but don’t rush it. Take a little bit of time to develop a basic cryptocurrency trading strategy and educate yourself. Potential investors miss out on cryptocurrency investing because they aren’t confident about how to get started, they’re afraid to make mistakes. The first step is taking action, so don’t hesitate to dive right in. Action will result in experience, and experience will result in better decision making. It is all about learning from the mistakes you make. If you don’t understand the foundations of the technology, the road will be risky. Blockchain technology is continuously advancing, so keep up with it the best you can.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:40:40 PM

thats exactly right,
regards
Anyone can make big profits from investing in cryptocurrency, it's just that you have to invest at the right time, but investing at the right time requires luck. You have to know and be aware of what you're dealing with. If you’re beginning, you’re likely eager to trade, but don’t rush it. Take a little bit of time to develop a basic cryptocurrency trading strategy and educate yourself. Potential investors miss out on cryptocurrency investing because they aren’t confident about how to get started, they’re afraid to make mistakes. The first step is taking action, so don’t hesitate to dive right in. Action will result in experience, and experience will result in better decision making. It is all about learning from the mistakes you make. If you don’t understand the foundations of the technology, the road will be risky. Blockchain technology is continuously advancing, so keep up with it the best you can.
First steps are not easy to do for new traders that have fear due to lack of understanding the market trends. If Bitcoin drops everyone starts to discuss about the technology behind bitcoin but it is not the case in the bull market. Experience is essential in investing.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:43:02 PM

And what are your guys thoughts on mining? Of course, if we are speaking about advanced and powerful equipment, like Asicequipment. com. Anyone from you tried mining? Cause I have heard that the industry is still profitable, if we use proper machines Smiley
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:47:46 PM

I always invest in crypto and this is the only way to invest for me. I don't invest in gold and stocks, because crypto is real gem, only in crypto you can become millioaire for short period of time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: