Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:56:04 PM

Your decision whether to sell or not and when to do this should not depend on the market situation at the exact moment. This decision should be backed by strategy - your plan you are trying to follow when buying something.
but to invest in digital currency is very good now because the price of coins is still cheap and soon the market will definitely experience a very good increase that also makes many people will get promising benefits

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:58:30 PM

Not only do you need a lot of patience when dealing with crypto investments, you also need to be informed. Always be updated on news and have access to a pc anytime to excute trades at the best moment.

Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:03:33 PM

I made cryptocurrency as my main investment, before I relied on stocks, mutual funds, gold and so on, the fantastic price movements would certainly be a big reason for me to invest in crypto.
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:22:41 PM

I made cryptocurrency as my main investment, before I relied on stocks, mutual funds, gold and so on, the fantastic price movements would certainly be a big reason for me to invest in crypto.
If you invest in the right coins, you can after a while get a very serious profit thanks to the investment. If you invest, it is better for me in the long term

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:38:52 PM

Obvious thoughts speak. The main thing is to understand how the market will move and make the right decision at the right moment without delaying it further. Do not play the game with your greed. Be realistic.
yobo2020

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:51:54 PM

Yes, I totally agreed with you, these are those things you have to know before investiment, when to buy, when to hold and when to sell in order to maximize profit. If you can know these three things I bet you, you will remain in cryptocurrebcy business.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:16:48 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.
Yes, you can get a good profit if you invest on the right one. So always be wise about your money and don't invest your money blindly in cryptocurrency, choose the best one to invest. It's better to invest on top 10 tokens/coins in coinmarketcap, not on some crap coins.
The likeliness of the price to increase more is big.
So far, it's only BTC that increased with a big percentage, majority of the altcoins are still sleeping, if BTC will rise again, we can expect they will wake up.
If we buy at the current price, that would mean profit on you once they will begin to increase.
Right before investing we should observe the market value of the coin and also the related project, according to my own experience it is much better to buy some bitcoin as it is the only crypto currency which has huge potential, which has more price to rise, and we have seen in 2017 bitcoin can achieve the biggest profit so we only needs to wait.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:37:36 PM

I have not got much money for investing but with the little I have, I set a target before I invest. For instance, I aim at making a $50 profit on a $200 investment. Once I am able meet this expectation, I feel my target has been met without any emotions. Making a little profit is better than loosing over anticipated huge profits. Being able to execute buy and sell orders at the right time is the most important requirement in cryptocurrency investments.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:38:13 PM

The time to buy and sell is very critical and more important in this  crypto space,  when to sell plays a major role in getting cool profit but the spirit of greediness is what is making lots of investors loose funds

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
mcTether

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 09:49:26 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

True talk! But there are still few exceptions when it comes to cryptocurrency. What you may think is the right time to sell or hodl in cryptocurrency might be the opposite due to the unpredictable nature of the market.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:54:20 PM

The time to buy and sell is very critical and more important in this  crypto space,  when to sell plays a major role in getting cool profit but the spirit of greediness is what is making lots of investors loose funds

You are definitely right! new investors usually look for a quick profit and sometimes they never study their investment whether the coin has potential or none but they keep throwing their money and regret later. in crypto-space you need to be smart and be updated specially on the news of the development for your altcoins.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:02:12 PM

The year started with a bang. Eth moved 80+ usd to 160usd and Bitcoin from 3300+ usd to now 5100+ usd. The Cryptocurrency ecosystem has never been more alive. I am rather still skeptical of top coins because I am afraid of buying the top so I'd rather buy good altcoins with low circulation supply

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
trashman43

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:14:23 PM

The basic equipment needed for crypto investment is knowledge and understanding. With knowledge, an investor will know when to buy or sell to minimize their level of risk. And also with understanding, you the investor never gets discourage when your investments are down.

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:20:34 PM

Generally,  if I hesitate to sell  when I have the opportunity to profit, I have to wait a long time for the next rise.  Of course, everyone's investment strategy is different. Personally I'm selling some of the cryptocurrency on first rising and I'm waiting to sell the rest . It usually gives a good result.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:22:23 PM

I support this opinion because not everyone can make a profit from the crypto market. Even many people have lost all their assets because of Bitcoin. But there are also investors who become rich and change their lives living on the crypto market. Therefore the right strategy and experience in the crypto market can bring about certain success.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:30:27 PM

Crypto investments is quite risky and it all depends on you to make the right choice about your coins of investment and also knowing when exactly to sell. But sometimes some investors make the mistake of holding it for a long time which makes it goes down and they have to wait till another all time high which most of the times does not come.

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:32:50 PM

Absolutely, we normally get disturbed when there is a dip but people still make a lot. Unless you don't know what you are into, every condition comes with it own opportunities. With the right timing you could make it big.

bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:48:51 PM

yes I agree because I also think that the moment of buying and selling really determines the profit and loss we will get, therefore it is very important to determine when we have to sell and buy coins, especially for top coins because they are good coins and because there is no problem with the coin and the cause of the loss not because we are wrong in buying coins because they are proven to have the potential and the main cause of loss just because we are wrong in assessing the time of sale and purchase

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:03:23 PM

Absolutely, we normally get disturbed when there is a dip but people still make a lot. Unless you don't know what you are into, every condition comes with it own opportunities. With the right timing you could make it big.
It's a money and normally we've into that feelings cause we never have 100% with this market. But even we have that condition many were be able to take the risk and somewhat to look more profitable than of usual investment.  With this scenario, it could be better to have that risk but in return is big.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:29:51 AM

I have read a lot of different articles but no one wants to share good trading strategies. But a lot of Amateurs tell everyone their brilliant plans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: