Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
Annalise24 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:40:30 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:47:29 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

I agree with you. Right behavior at the right time always makes you lucrative. But, this  right time theme is not just about selling. You should also behave at the right time when you get.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:56:35 PM

A right time to GET IN, a right time to GET OUT - this is called "The Perfect Recipe" in crypto trading, forex, stock.

My brother spends hours on a daily basis to find "The Perfect Recipe"  Cheesy
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:07:01 PM

You are right honestly.
A Friend of mine bought a coin for $120 last year and he refused selling even when it looks like the price of the car will never rise again.
Boom ,just last week ....the price sky rocketed and he quickly found an exit point .
Exited the market and made over $1100 in this market condition.

Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 01:09:54 PM

Of course, many will not believe that you can easily earn a few thousand out of $ 50 or $ 100 ... But everything is possible! I know a lot of such examples. The main thing is to find a promising coin that can grow and bring such a big profit. I've found a promising newcomer - Sound Money Coin. It seems to me that this project has great chances!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:13:49 PM

actually those losses can be avoided altogether if you choose a better timing strategy for both of your enters and exits of the market. for example people these days are focusing a lot on "what" to buy but they should instead focus on "when" to buy because every altcoin is worth buying at some point.
then you should try to figure out when to dump it because others will dump whether you like it or not and the prices will crash. so it is better if you get out faster than them.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 01:28:22 PM

I think it is not just cryptocurrency investment, in every investment you need to know when to sell and when to buy. Because crypto is too volatile, it was way bigger difference the timing but still, it is one of the most important things in any investment. Timing!

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:58:21 PM

You can atleast take the safer path instead of riskier path if you can't afford to lose, it's better to sell at top atmost than in the bottom, its up to you if you'll take the risk, if it was me i wouldn't take the risk because im at loss already can't afford to add it up.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:13:19 PM

Of course, many will not believe that you can easily earn a few thousand out of $ 50 or $ 100 ... But everything is possible! I know a lot of such examples. The main thing is to find a promising coin that can grow and bring such a big profit. I've found a promising newcomer - Sound Money Coin. It seems to me that this project has great chances!
But to find a hidden gem is not so easy and we must have surpassed a lot of scam icos before we can try to find the best one. i have participated in several promising icos and i was feeling how difficult to find them all and that needs a lot of effort.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:15:08 PM

Patience is the key and we need knowledge to know when is the right time to sell and when is the right time to buy. If you want a bigger return of investments, you should hold your coin for at least 3-5 years in a quality projects.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:17:22 PM

That's the most important thing in crypto. It's true, many people are impatient when they want to sell their altcoins. Because they panicked when the altcoin price dropped and we should indeed be patient until a good price arrived. That's when we will sell it.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:22:26 PM

investors don't always sell their coins when they have the chance, sometimes they prefer to survive to get more profits. but there are also those who sell when they have returned the investment, for me it's not too bad if there is an opportunity even if it's not big, I'll sell it. the market is always moving so do it when we really feel it's an opportunity.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:23:30 PM

I think the market has spectacular speed, and the trees don't grow into the sky. Cryptocurrency traders are familiar with price fluctuations in cryptocurrency trading. and determine with each technique. To be sure, billionaires still underestimate digital money in the long run, he just waits for the right time to buy again. he had a good idea at the time.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:26:15 PM

It's not all about to sell .Its a good point and your own strategy when you wanna sell your coin .I think you also need to have a strategy when you are buying your coin .If you buy it on high price and don't set your stop loss you will even more on loss .However i think you need to learn more to invest your money .You need to make strong your strategy and research before invest  on any coin .Yo don't invest your all amount on a particular coin and also being patience on trade .Hopefully you will make profit in future .

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:59:08 PM

investors don't always sell their coins when they have the chance, sometimes they prefer to survive to get more profits. but there are also those who sell when they have returned the investment, for me it's not too bad if there is an opportunity even if it's not big, I'll sell it. the market is always moving so do it when we really feel it's an opportunity.

Yes, this is very good advice. We must sell when there is an opportunity to make a profit. Do not be greedy. The market will always give the opportunity to re-purchase.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:53:37 PM

Yes, this is very good advice. We must sell when there is an opportunity to make a profit. Do not be greedy. The market will always give the opportunity to re-purchase.
True, I feel that when we sell all profits for just a second, the market will continue to move and the increase will increase while I have no coins.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:57:17 PM

Unfortunately, I was wrong many times. Now I am studying in detail the rules of doing business. I hope my mistakes will help me to become better in this matter. You need to have enough information to make a profit.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:01:30 PM

Crypto investments are getting better and better in recent times when comparing to the previous year the development and stability also going very good so we cannot be fear about the future it will definitely give the profit for us.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:02:30 PM

crypto market is hard to guess now prices fall easily and up only investors who understand and follow the flow of news from the coins he bought able to make a profit

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:05:09 PM

As Op has mentioned a trading needs lot of factors to be taken into consideration before taking each and every move on the trading platform. If a trader knows the right time to sell and buy back at the right time then automatically profiting is possible. Some predict better, but they sit won't succeed in the trade as the asset they tend to sell has got low trading volume. With this before making a buying the exchanges access needs to be known.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: