Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
invBeejay

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:14:18 PM

The purpose of populous World is to create an ideal environment where provisions are made to satisfy customer needs online and use highly automated processes to on-board clients, manage risk and make and receive payments, and lots more.

Urging you all to DYOR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:40:22 PM

I think now is still a good time to enter on crypto and invest, for this who not enter until now and also for this who want again to try do a profit over medium, long term.
I also now invest in major coins in the cryptocurrency market. And I plan to invest 10% from each salary.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:54:26 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

To not lose your money on cryptocurrencies, first of all, you need to learn how to control your emotions. Especially in those moments when the price of your coin went to the bottom, wait, it will return after some time. No need to worry about the price changes for your coins.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:58:56 PM

I love that quote the most successful investors are those who know when to sell,  I believe this is most crucial because lots of people in this crypto market are driven by greediness,  majority wants x100 in a couple of days there by making the whales and non whales dump on them

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:12:15 PM

I believe most people are driven by money that's why they joined cryptocurrency business. However you need to understand that cryptocurrency investment can be risky as well as lucrative.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:17:27 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

I agree with what you say, indeed as an investor we have to know when it is appropriate to sell the coin because some people are too greedy when they see the price of the coins they have increased they choose to keep holding it and wait for it to reach its highest point, but in the end what they got was a loss because they chose to delay procrastination when they had benefited from it.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:42:52 PM

cryptocurrency investment is basically based on the degree of information you possess about that particular project. investing is a risk one should personally bear so loads of research should be carreid out on every potential investment an investor wants to invest his resources on.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:50:06 PM

Yes, you are right. It will take the knowledge of expert to discern when to enter a market and when to exit. When this is correctly determined then one can be sure of making good profits on investment.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:00:14 PM

When you buy coins, it's better when the market conditions are low. And after buying coins, you must continue to monitor the development of the price of coins. If the price of coins is pumping, you can immediately sell coins. And when the price drops you can invest again. This kind of thing is able to give me profit even though very little.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:41:14 PM

I agree, it really requires the right strategy in investing, we are often wrong in determining the right time to sell, and often sell by means of cut-loss, as investors we must be patient in holding coins, when there is a decline in prices we should not panic, we have to sell coins when prices are rising
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:50:22 PM

I agree, it really requires the right strategy in investing, we are often wrong in determining the right time to sell, and often sell by means of cut-loss, as investors we must be patient in holding coins, when there is a decline in prices we should not panic, we have to sell coins when prices are rising
Self control and do TA  will be a useful to guide us of what we actually be doing and help to decide when to sell and when to buy.  We mostly be losing if we don't have this one,  in fact, many traders are using this and found successful. And I believe that it will make a way also to be like them.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:58:16 PM

Yes, the right ability to sell is indeed a very good strategy. And this is trading that you have to be able to study sales charts well. So, you can determine when to buy and when to sell coins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:01:15 AM

If you really want to succeed in the crypto sphere,then you must know when to take your profit,even in this bear,many are making it in the crypto sphere because they know when to take there profit.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:12:29 AM

Investing in crypto if we enter at the right time will certainly produce maximum profits as well, here we must be good at reading opportunities if we are already in the field of cryptocurrency, because in no time the crypto position is in a good position, and crypto is in a condition that is not yet stable and if we sell our assets for now the results are certainly not maximal

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:23:53 AM

As i heard many of our investors here are now getting big profit from crypto currency so i think cryptocurrency investment is good but we might to understand the flow of crypto market or you have good strategy when and what you wanna invest in crypto.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:48:45 AM

As i heard many of our investors here are now getting big profit from crypto currency so i think cryptocurrency investment is good but we might to understand the flow of crypto market or you have good strategy when and what you wanna invest in crypto.
It is better to study the movement of the market first. If we already know the condition of the market maybe we can figure out the assets and the right time to invest crypto.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:52:17 AM

Yes, the right ability to sell is indeed a very good strategy. And this is trading that you have to be able to study sales charts well. So, you can determine when to buy and when to sell coins.
It is difficult to determine the right price to sell because this market is really hard to predict and any news can affect your assets. I think before you buy you should set a goal of selling and not holding the coin in the long term because it may be risky if the project is underdeveloped. You may find it difficult to make choices but I believe this is necessary in the bear market
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:55:54 AM

That's right, some wrong strategies will lead to the loss of your money if you blindly invest in cryptocurrency, so you should always think things through several times and then make investments and should not get very upset if you have missed something wrong, you always learn from mistakes.
akristofor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:17:53 PM

I'm a newbie in trading and I've lost some money already due to wrong decisions, but at the moment I can make a comeback if EOS will help me
At the moment EOS is moving in right direction https://cmc.io/coins/eos  Wink
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:28:34 PM

Do not think that it is very simple, of course technically to do it, today it is very simple, but I think that you must know that before investing you must take all the necessary risks and analyze them beforehand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: