Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:25:34 AM

it was the hardest thing I had studied for a long time and until now I have not found the key to that knowledge. From the start I tried to take some paid analysis in telegrams and sometimes they were right to predict

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:10:23 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is in any case very liquid because it is very, very successful in the future. I think that today investing in cryptocurrency assets will obviously have a serious growth. But this may not be accurate.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:49:23 PM

In cryptocurrency investment it is a really taking a risk because if you will not take a risk in investing in cryptocurrency you will not gain a large profit. Because if you really have the risk to sacrifice all of your money you have the more chance to earn more, always remember that the more you invest is the more you will have the large income. For now I am starting in investing and trading because someone told me that I can earn more than the usual earnings, for example now I am starting to trade and invest through the used of the wallet darb finance, because in this wallet it is very easy to withdraw and deposit money. So start to invest and trade.
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:57:23 PM

yes, I really agree with you, the ability to see opportunities and not be in a hurry is one of the things that can lead us to reach the true championship ladder
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:01:44 PM

I disagree with you. The main rule is to sell coins at a profit. Sell always at the maximum price you can not, no one can. If you managed to earn, rejoice. Just teach to get out of the project with the least loss.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:40:55 PM

you are right if investors who are more patient then will get more profits but until now I can't predict correctly and sometimes also suffer losses

Aksiyon1

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:21:55 PM

No one can predict anything. But I think investors need to identify the investment objectives and the time to sell them. A lot of people regret because it is time to sell and sell lower prices. Consider it an experience to avoid past wrongdoings. Be patient, believe in yourself
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:54:20 PM

Timing is very crucial but also investing in the right coin with prospective is also paramount
I agree with you but knowing the right coin to invest in is big issue here, that is why for me continuous research is required to avoid loss of investment, knowing the right time to buy and when to sell is key.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:00:48 PM

No one can predict anything. But I think investors need to identify the investment objectives and the time to sell them. A lot of people regret because it is time to sell and sell lower prices. Consider it an experience to avoid past wrongdoings. Be patient, believe in yourself
patience is needed in crypto investments because the market is very difficult to guess.
sometimes the market rises suddenly but sometimes the market takes a long time to go up so if we are impatient then we can be wrong in choosing the best time to sell it.

especially if the conditions continue to fall, people who are impatient will only get a loss.
IcoRaces

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:11:57 PM

Most of traders cant take to hold it so long so they are selling it so early maybe those big investors keeping on their coin for long term and waiting for get some more profits.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:47:44 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

You are right in your thoughts, but do not forget that the investment portfolio should always be diversified.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:00:00 PM

You are not right. The difference between rich and poor is not in knowledge when to sell in order to earn more, but in knowledge in which project to invest. After all, some projects do not make a profit at all, but only bring losses.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:13:10 AM

Indeed, the main problem is not when to buy a cryptocurrency, but when to sell it. At the time of sale you always think, what if this token is still growing and you will receive less profit. FOMO syndrome makes it very difficult to make the right decisions in crypto trading. A crypto trader must educate himself and resist this kind of temptations.

SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:40:29 AM

Indeed, the main problem is not when to buy a cryptocurrency, but when to sell it. At the time of sale you always think, what if this token is still growing and you will receive less profit. FOMO syndrome makes it very difficult to make the right decisions in crypto trading. A crypto trader must educate himself and resist this kind of temptations.
A crypto trader must not only learn how to trade, but also must work on his psychological health.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
onchoys

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:14:55 AM

Blockchain technologies have been successfully operating for several years, but most people use it only for marketing purposes. It is like a pill for gaining popularity. Tell me that you have a blockchain in the project, and users will immediately come running
uspetike

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:18:10 AM

Blockchain technologies have been successfully operating for several years, but most people use it only for marketing purposes. It is like a pill for gaining popularity. Tell me that you have a blockchain in the project, and users will immediately come running
I have repeatedly heard from programmers that blockchain technologies can often make a project more difficult to develop than using ordinary databases. After all, decentralization is not only the merit of the blockchain.
ditrore

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:20:51 AM

I have repeatedly heard from programmers that blockchain technologies can often make a project more difficult to develop than using ordinary databases. After all, decentralization is not only the merit of the blockchain.
haha, yes, the method still works, tell people an incomprehensible word and they will look at you with respect. To blockchain technology does not remain something fantastic, it requires more to explain to people how new technologies work. But so far we have few financially literate people, as well as those who understand, the features of the blockchain technology, the range of their application and how it relates to cryptocurrency.
onchoys

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:27:52 AM

haha, yes, the method still works, tell people an incomprehensible word and they will look at you with respect. To blockchain technology does not remain something fantastic, it requires more to explain to people how new technologies work. But so far we have few financially literate people, as well as those who understand, the features of the blockchain technology, the range of their application and how it relates to cryptocurrency.
If a person wants to understand something, he will find how to do it. But if you have friends who are just looking at you surprised about the mention of the blockchain or cryptocurrency, just show them the taklimakan platform. There is a basic educational course, and they will not only understand the theory, but may also become interested in cryptocurrency investing.
ditrore

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:32:43 AM

If a person wants to understand something, he will find how to do it. But if you have friends who are just looking at you surprised about the mention of the blockchain or cryptocurrency, just show them the taklimakan platform. There is a basic educational course, and they will not only understand the theory, but may also become interested in cryptocurrency investing.
Yeah, I'll show it. I will get acquainted with the theory too if it is written not boring. In general, an example of misunderstandings with blockchain shows how much our educational system is lagging behind, and it needs fundamental changes and implementation of the course on modern technologies.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:52:59 AM

yes you are right the problem is when it's time to sell and when the price rises I always think whether the coins I buy will go up higher and I always sell late at high prices, but the most important thing before investing is research on the project.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: