Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:33:41 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

The most successful investors are those who know what to buy. If you bought a coin that will never increase in price, then it does not matter if you wait to sell it.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:42:58 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Your point of view is very accurate and reasonable. Because the crypto market is very complex and risky if we do not know how to choose a good time to sell, it is easy to lose money. Be patient and wait to buy Altcoins at good prices.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:44:45 PM

I relate on this so much and I really promised to myself after that huge mistake that it will never happen again. I was so greedy that I even ambitioned that if I still hold a bit much longer, I can buy a yatch that I never dreamt of having not until I experienced that ecstacy of the 2017 bullrun. I should have use my head and be rational instead of getting stuck into my own dream.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:48:52 PM

Knowledge and experience will help us when to buy and when to sell when profitability is small but firm, Don't be in a hurry when you first learn and will leave you blank.
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:50:16 PM

agree with you about what you say here. And this is the time to buy anything you want, up trend is real and it is happening now. Buy the coins that have dropped the most recently.
for now, I feel confused to choose the assets that are really good for my investment. everything is going up, and that will make me doubt if I have to buy assets now.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:22:32 PM

You should be a smart investor and know your in and out positions. You should plan how much profit you want to get for each coin and always stay cold blooded, because if you fail to make the right decision, you will lose money.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 02:41:01 PM

you said the different between rich and poor is the right time to sell?
nope, how about rich but uneducated?
you just need to know how market work and learn about that . not about rich or poor
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:45:39 PM

you said the different between rich and poor is the right time to sell?
nope, how about rich but uneducated?
you just need to know how market work and learn about that . not about rich or poor
those who have greater experience will better understand the current market situation. and he will certainly be able to make choices and decisions to be made. keep calm, this investment is for all people.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:46:18 PM

The point is that if you want to benefit from crypto investment, you have to be patient, don't sell it when prices are down, that will make you poor and those who sell their coins patiently to wait for high prices guaranteed to be rich
absolutely because the key to getting a big profit must be able to control emotions and always be patient when market conditions like this. the problem is if investors who do not want to be patient it will be difficult to get the desired benefits

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:55:11 PM

Good ability is needed in the trade. And you have to know when to sell coins and buy coins. And for now, it's a good time to start trading because the price of Bitcoin has gone up.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:00:26 PM

In cryptocurrency investment, its all about your strategies and how feasible they are in terms of minimizing the risks  of you losing your invested capital. Your strategy determines how successful you are gonna be or determine the amount of money you are gonna lose if strategy doesn't work. The volatile nature of cryptocurrency makes crypto investment unique from other investments. 
Kind of agree with you guy. To say frankly, successful people are those who has made a clear plan, a reasonable strategy that can adapt with the current situation of the whole market. The time may play a very important role in terms of investing, trading that can reduce our loss, also increase our loss. But apart from this factor, many other tool like strategy, perseverance, analyzed skill, a good knowledge or a little luck and so so...too play a crucial role. The crypto market is considered a tough environment, it covers many risks. Therefore a good preparation can lead you a better earning!
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:50:29 PM

agree with you about what you say here. And this is the time to buy anything you want, up trend is real and it is happening now. Buy the coins that have dropped the most recently.
for now, I feel confused to choose the assets that are really good for my investment. everything is going up, and that will make me doubt if I have to buy assets now.
Just try to do a lot of research on the market and try to choose which is the project that will have needed in our daily life. You should put a sense idea at the top to determine if that was a good project or a crap one but this will be so difficult.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:30:22 PM

The hardest thing is not only determining the right time to sell and buy because of fluctuating market conditions but also in the selection of projects or coins. Research and patience are the keys to goals and investment success.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:11:08 PM

The hardest thing is not only determining the right time to sell and buy because of fluctuating market conditions but also in the selection of projects or coins. Research and patience are the keys to goals and investment success.
The fact is that today cryptocurrency will be saved only by a really positive investment climate and informational propaganda about the benefits of the new blockchain technology. Today we can observe how the market reacts to the rush around cryptocurrency purchases. This is what has been happening for almost a few days.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:15:43 PM

In order to fix the profit in time, it is necessary first of all not to be greedy. And you need to learn everything to make money on cryptocurrency

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:56:25 PM

There is no exact moment when you need to withdraw funds, it's every investor decides for himself, if not to be too greedy, you can not get the maximum profit, but always stay in the black

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:58:57 PM

Do not think that it is very simple, of course technically to do it, today it is very simple, but I think that you must know that before investing you must take all the necessary risks and analyze them beforehand.
if the problem is certainly already arranged by the person and to invest now is the best way to generate large returns again because in the next year the market will experience high price increases

dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:00:16 PM

I have also questioned why many people can cut losses or even make very high profits even though the crypto market is not good. Perhaps the right strategy and experience are important. A long-term strategy for Bitcoin and short term for Altcoins seems appropriate.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:08:18 PM

If you do not believe in a cryptocurrency in the future, in the possible changing of financial world, then you are only here for speculation and then it is only about when you buy and when you sell. But, please, learn more and know the beauty of cryptocurrencies.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 08:12:33 PM

I have also questioned why many people can cut losses or even make very high profits even though the crypto market is not good. Perhaps the right strategy and experience are important. A long-term strategy for Bitcoin and short term for Altcoins seems appropriate.
With the domination of Bitcoin at the level of 50%, I transferred all my cryptoactive assets into Bitcoin. I think that this will avoid additional risks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: