Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency investment  (Read 2907 times)
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:45:44 PM

It's a great opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency later on because of the beautifully illustrated cryptocurrency market and the release of great projects this year. One of the best reasons is the modern methods of ICOs and bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 03:57:52 PM

I usually set a maximum value for each coin I have. And I expect the price of coin until it reaches the maximum value. I continue to wait until there is no negative developments about that coins. However, I cannot fully determine the effects of changes in the market on that coin.. That's why usually I can't sell coins when I need to sell them. So, even if I have made a partial profit, there are investors who always make a lot more profit by selling at the right time in the market. And so i know that, if i want the be like this investors then i should more research and learn information about the market
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:14:44 PM

It's a great opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency later on because of the beautifully illustrated cryptocurrency market and the release of great projects this year. One of the best reasons is the modern methods of ICOs and bounty.
And what new methods of campaigning do you know? I see that in the bounty everything remains the same. only increased the number of scammers
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:17:41 PM

This is a promising area,especially if you go to the market under low prices to buy assets,and when growth begins, they will give large profits,in General, I can say one thing that there are projects for which the future,and having bought a large number of them,you can continue to be rich and have a lot of free time

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:23:07 PM

If we learn to understand the market situation and coin price movements, I think we can have knowledge. So that with the knowledge we have we can set strategies to generate profits. And now with the rising crypto market situation, we can sell coins and make a profit.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:24:13 PM

This is a promising area,especially if you go to the market under low prices to buy assets,and when growth begins, they will give large profits,in General, I can say one thing that there are projects for which the future,and having bought a large number of them,you can continue to be rich and have a lot of free time

The problem is that how to find such projects. When projects cheat people. Ie one bad investment can ruin your life. Think about it. A person who successfully invests, he does not just make a profit. He analyzes information 24/7. It is very difficult. And you should always be on the lookout.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 04:45:10 PM

So much losses and issues in the crypto world. Almost resembled my losses when I was into Forex. Crypto is now a Game of luck to some while to others, it's still a viable investment. I will say thread with caution, diversify your portfolio and always make informed decisions. Last year was bad for cryptocurrencies but this period is better as most tokens are in green. I will advise thus the XAUp project as your investment is guaranteed against gold. This is better than going blank with crypto. Also, exchange tokens are on the rise and IEO looks like the new ICO

Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:00:27 PM

Of course there should be a clear plan when to get out of this investment tool , there are people who bought a coin and wait for x1000 , but the truth is this is rare , you need to find good coins and set goals

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:23:10 PM

I think it's a game of watching a good time to buy or sale.but if the market is going down then lot of investors are angry & taking the decision of investment himself.so we should have patience & decided to sell at good time for good earnings.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:36:04 PM

Nowadays the cryptocurrency investment is little different from the investment by the people in the past the people are considering more about the value right now but in the previous days it will only developing so people will think it will be enough to invest right now and get the profit easily but the situation makes everyone to have your attention every time with their investment.
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:31:01 PM

Of course, the difference between a successful person and someone who loses in crypto is the accuracy of choosing when to buy and sell, and most of those who lose because they obey their ego, making it easy to panic.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:49:00 PM

It is easy to say that you should sell at the right time - but it is rather difficult to do that, especially on the cryptocurrency market with it's volatility. I think holding is the easiest and rather profitable strategy for the most people.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:11:01 PM

It is easy to say that you should sell at the right time - but it is rather difficult to do that, especially on the cryptocurrency market with it's volatility. I think holding is the easiest and rather profitable strategy for the most people.
what you say is true because sometimes price increases and decreases occur very quickly and unexpectedly so we can't always follow them.
especially if we have other jobs then we cannot always monitor the market so long-term investment is indeed very suitable especially for people who are busy and for people who are still beginners.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:07:14 PM

In cryptocurrency investment, its all about your strategies and how feasible they are in terms of minimizing the risks  of you losing your invested capital. Your strategy determines how successful you are gonna be or determine the amount of money you are gonna lose if strategy doesn't work. The volatile nature of cryptocurrency makes crypto investment unique from other investments. 
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:25:45 PM

I used to get worked up over a loss in cryptocurrency not until I realized that these losses can be mitigated using the right investment strategy.
Investing and holding a coin is not the issue here, the issue is knowing when to sell.
The most successful investors are those who know when exactly to sell.
And to do that, one need doses of patience so as not to fomo and sell at loss.
The difference between the rich and the poor is simply the ability to know the right time to sell.

Trading is not just buy and sell. If you can not do it on time, it is impossible to make a profit. And it depends on experience and ability to moving in time. Otherwise, just buying and selling is not difficult.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:34:01 PM

in crypto, extra patience is indeed needed so as not to rush in making decisions so that we can determine the right strategy, we must have the intelligence and ability to invest in crypto so that we can determine the right time to take advantage, many people are often wrong in choosing the right time to sell so they suffer a loss
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:02:42 PM

In my opinion it is something that is very often experienced by everyone, sometimes the market is not as we expected and we cannot understand market price movements. The current condition is still not stable so it is very risky to trade, an important lesson is to always remember that there are still many mistakes that we made and try to fix it right away.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:15:02 PM

The point is that if you want to benefit from crypto investment, you have to be patient, don't sell it when prices are down, that will make you poor and those who sell their coins patiently to wait for high prices guaranteed to be rich

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:21:47 PM

in crypto, extra patience is indeed needed so as not to rush in making decisions so that we can determine the right strategy, we must have the intelligence and ability to invest in crypto so that we can determine the right time to take advantage, many people are often wrong in choosing the right time to sell so they suffer a loss
before you have to make a strategy so that you run an investment you know what to do and you should often check the movement of coins that you have so you understand when you should take advantage.
knowledge is needed to do any business, with the knowledge we have, we can manage it well.

You must be prepared and alert, because the Crypto movement can change at any time and as brightly as possible so you must be careful in making decisions.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:32:06 PM

It is easy to say that you should sell at the right time - but it is rather difficult to do that, especially on the cryptocurrency market with it's volatility.

there is no right or wrong time here when it comes to crypto investing but it only depend on the persons goal  . all of us have a diffeent goals in life . if one wants to be rich , he will only hodl and wait for a long time until the value pump and reach its new ath  but if the persons goal is only to earn quick profits , he will only sell as long as he sees an oppurtunity  . 

I think holding is the easiest and rather profitable strategy for the most people.

hodling or investing is not easy  because it takes lots of patience and you also need to be attentitive if when to sell or buy  but no doubt this is more pofitable than trading if done right  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: