Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet  (Read 198277 times)
bayo

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:01:55 PM

out of sync again, and the http://explorer.shacoin.co/ stopped.
we need to fix this as soon as possible.

when is the hardfork occuring?

After voting

so why is nothing syncing? who is fucking about with the code?

I believe we are in state of anarchy now, but  i think someone (CryptoGir?) already looking at the code and stashcoin developer is willing to help also.
Let our voting pass first.

We need to be a little patient.  Maybe close your wallet and not think about SHACoin for a couple of days. We need to work out what is wrong with the client and we may need to do some testing to ensure it is a smooth release.  We will work this out.

who are 'we'??
community maybe ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:12:22 PM

After voting

I believe we are in state of anarchy now, but  i think someone (CryptoGir?) already looking at the code and stashcoin developer is willing to help also.

We need to be a little patient.  Maybe close your wallet and not think about SHACoin for a couple of days. We need to work out what is wrong with the client and we may need to do some testing to ensure it is a smooth release.  We will work this out.

who are 'we'??
community maybe ..

i've been mining this since launch and continually restarting my wallets, and adding and deleting nodes to try and get it to sync. whatever, or whoever is the cause of the total stop that we are seeing, should make a comment on this thread and assure us that they are working on a fix.

a random stop in sync, where the wallets won't sync back into the network, a stop in the blockchain - looks to me like 'we' have decided to kill the coin.
Without any advisory, this is how it looks.

we need info, now.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
svebos

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:32:51 PM

After voting

who are 'we'??
community maybe ..

i've been mining this since launch and continually restarting my wallets, and adding and deleting nodes to try and get it to sync. whatever, or whoever is the cause of the total stop that we are seeing, should make a comment on this thread and assure us that they are working on a fix.

a random stop in sync, where the wallets won't sync back into the network, a stop in the blockchain - looks to me like 'we' have decided to kill the coin.

we need info, now.

you just begin trolling now

ShaBux.com Paid-to-click Website for ShaCoin
raskul

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:43:56 PM

we need info, now.

No. I am not trolling. I am asking for answers, clearly you have none and you now resort to personal attacks.
I have a substantial amount of SHACoins and have made significant investment in this coin. I want it to work.

Currently, it is broken and I am sure that I am not the only one who is looking for quick response as to what is occurring.
either that or the majority have decided it's not worth the trouble.

i'd like answers and i'd like them now.

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:47:04 PM

I wouldn't call it trolling.  Just a frustrated member. 

CryptoGir will get the ball rolling as soon as voting is finalized.

-tb-

raskul

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:47:59 PM

I wouldn't call it trolling.  Just a frustrated member. 

CryptoGir will get the ball rolling as soon as voting is finalized.

-tb-

thanks tb, as long as we all know what's happening, that's all I ask.

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:48:41 PM

After voting

who are 'we'??
community maybe ..

we need info, now.

Nothing has changed in the code.  The network is stuck on block 29356.  If you read the debug file the client believes there is a higher block then 29356 and is searching the other peers for info on blocks above 29356.  The problem is all other peers are reporting they are on block 29356 and so the clent keeps searching, hence it seems we are stuck.

I wish I had the technical understanding of the code and could fix it.  I hope Cryptogir is online soon and can shed some light.
raskul

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:53:06 PM

Nothing has changed in the code.  The network is stuck on block 29356.  If you read the debug file the client believes there is a higher block then 29356 and is searching the other peers for info on blocks above 29356.  The problem is all other peers are reporting they are on block 29356 and so the clent keeps searching, hence it seems we are stuck.

I wish I had the technical understanding of the code and could fix it.  I hope Cryptogir is online soon and can shed some light.

i fear the worst. alas, i know nothing about how the code works, or how to fix it... IF I did, i would! (thankfully this means I won't be creating my own shitcoin)... does anyone know why this could be occurring... even though I have little knowledge, I am interested in always finding out why's and wherefore's...

thanks.

svebos

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:58:26 PM

we need info, now.

No. I am not trolling. I am asking for answers, clearly you have none and you now resort to personal attacks.
I have a substantial amount of SHACoins and have made significant investment in this coin. I want it to work.

Currently, it is broken and I am sure that I am not the only one who is looking for quick response as to what is occurring.

From who? Describe precisely.
Btw. I bet more people has a lot more SHA then you (including me) and they wait patiently until voting pass and eventually takeover. I think you angering them making further unnecessary FUD.

techbytes
Legendary

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:01:14 PM

Does anyone here want to step up and take the lead on this so we are ready to go forward if the dev decides he wont? I would do it but I am no programmer.

I would love to take over development of this coin. I could also recompile the current windows wallet, but I do not think that will fix all the issues some people are having. My thought is that, we do the equivalent of a "hard fork". First I would notify all the current exchanges, and have them suspend trading. Second, we would pick a date, time, and block number. Third, I would recompile all the wallets with an enumerated version number, and I would set up my own seed node with the new wallet. Once that is done, everyone can download the new wallet and sync with the new node. I believe that would fix all of our current problems.

I do have some concerns though.
1) I do not want to offend or insult the current dev.
2) How do we determine if there is a general consensus to move forward with this?

Now that the coin is stuck, aka dead, we can safely say fuck the dev and consensus.  Lets start the process and go with your suggestions.  Inform all the exchanges. 

-tb-

raskul

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:02:54 PM

we need info, now.

my queries have been answered. please check the thread for new posts (it shows in red when you post) before unleashing yet more personal attacks...

Btw. I bet more people has a lot more SHA then you (including me)

^another personal attack.

and they wait patiently until voting pass and eventually takeover. I think you angering them making further unnecessary FUD.

I'm creating Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt? You are are arse. Go away.

raskul

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:05:12 PM

Does anyone here want to step up and take the lead on this so we are ready to go forward if the dev decides he wont? I would do it but I am no programmer.

I would love to take over development of this coin. I could also recompile the current windows wallet, but I do not think that will fix all the issues some people are having. My thought is that, we do the equivalent of a "hard fork". First I would notify all the current exchanges, and have them suspend trading. Second, we would pick a date, time, and block number. Third, I would recompile all the wallets with an enumerated version number, and I would set up my own seed node with the new wallet. Once that is done, everyone can download the new wallet and sync with the new node. I believe that would fix all of our current problems.

I do have some concerns though.
1) I do not want to offend or insult the current dev.
2) How do we determine if there is a general consensus to move forward with this?

Now that the coin is stuck, aka dead, we can safely say fuck the dev and consensus.  Lets start the process and go with your suggestions.  Inform all the exchanges. 

-tb-

Yes, one of my concerns is the exchange volume. I've been an active buyer of SHACoin throughout as well as having mined the coin and I don't want anyone to fall into any kind of trap where they buy the coin and cannot get it withdrawn.
Information is all me we need, and to share the info to all parties concerned until someone can help to resurrect the coin.

techbytes
Legendary

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:07:40 PM

but you are asking for information no one knows the answer to, yet...

-tb-

svebos

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:08:05 PM

we need info, now.

my queries have been answered. please check the thread for new posts (it shows in red when you post) before unleashing yet more personal attacks...

Btw. I bet more people has a lot more SHA then you (including me)

^another personal attack.

and they wait patiently until voting pass and eventually takeover. I think you angering them making further unnecessary FUD.

I'm creating Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt? You are are arse. Go away.

No, im creating  Cheesy

btw : go #1836 and #1861 -

raskul

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:12:41 PM

-tb-

Here's what we know... we know the coin has died, yet nobody knows why or how.
i didn't presume that it could just 'happen overnight' - even though, for me, it did.  Undecided
I had presumed that there had been some kind of dabbling with the code - and I got the answer to that, that there hadn't been.

If SHACoin is to survive, it needs to be fixed asap. and i'm not interested in any 'relaunch' - a simple fix and let it carry on.
All this has already devalued the coin and for one, i'll be happier when my wallet will sync and I can offload them and move on.

This alt-coin has been more trouble than it's worth.

EDIT:

congratulations.

techbytes
Legendary

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:14:03 PM

So if you follow this thread, you know as much as everybody else.

-tb-

raskul

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:16:59 PM

So if you follow this thread, you know as much as everybody else.

-tb-

forgive me but i'm big on honesty, currently this coin is dead. I'm not purposefully creating FUD, by ensuring new adopters steer clear until the issues are resolved. When the coin is resurrected, i'll be the first to shout it from the rooftops. For now, anyone hoping to obtain this coin should move on until someone finds a fix.

loganj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:33:53 PM

-tb-

i didn't presume that it could just 'happen overnight' - even though, for me, it did.  Undecided
I had presumed that there had been some kind of dabbling with the code - and I got the answer to that, that there hadn't been.

If SHACoin is to survive, it needs to be fixed asap. and i'm not interested in any 'relaunch' - a simple fix and let it carry on.
All this has already devalued the coin and for one, i'll be happier when my wallet will sync and I can offload them and move on.

EDIT:
http://www.thescribe.eu/img/sevbork.jpg

congratulations.
At this point it's not worth unloading. There are no buyers and the ones that are just want to take a chance at something for nothing. Every one should just sit and wait till we get a fix, otherwise you will take a huge loss for nothing. Remember you don't lose money until you sell.
raskul

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:36:01 PM

-tb-

EDIT:

congratulations.
At this point it's not worth unloading. There are no buyers and the ones that are just want to take a chance at something for nothing. Every one should just sit and wait till we get a fix, otherwise you will take a huge loss for nothing. Remember you don't lose money until you sell.

ach, you now that you are right, it's just frustrating when one puts so much time and effort (not to mention BTC) into a coin and then this happens.
I know there are many very capable people who are a part of this community, who will be able to fix this, if it is fixable, so yes, you are right... i'll wait...

loganj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:55:13 PM

-tb-

EDIT:
http://www.thescribe.eu/img/sevbork.jpg

congratulations.

ach, you now that you are right, it's just frustrating when one puts so much time and effort (not to mention BTC) into a coin and then this happens.
I know there are many very capable people who are a part of this community, who will be able to fix this, if it is fixable, so yes, you are right... i'll wait...

We all feel the same frustration.  That's why this forum is here, not just for the good times. I believe if this community can get this going the upside potential is far greater than cashing out right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: