Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - A NEW ERA BEGINS  (Read 28349 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1720 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
eXBY

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:45:14 AM

One question I have. When the patents are pending, will the tech take a long time to roll out? I understand that Borz said that it will be an ongoing development but i've also seen CCR say that its 95% ready to go for testnet 4?

Is that still the case?
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:25:18 PM

" The following update was posted on our Discord, May 15th "

So how are things going ?  25 days ago last comment allmost soon etc .. how about a update ?

" When looking at what we have sent them, we do not see a massive amount of work at their end  "

and yet we are closing in on another 4 weeks gone .

Has the lawfirm said anything sent anything back ?

nope, all the transparency has died out and we have no idea what's going on

the last update was almost a month ago
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:10:13 PM

https://xtrabytes.global/xcite-mobile Have a look at a brand new page on our site. Become a tester for the XCITE wallet. You will like it.
jharjack

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:03:10 AM

Grin 

lmao

there is no buy support for your scam coin. literally no one wants a piece of this scam coin anymore. just give up you scammy losers
eXBY

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:10:42 AM

https://xtrabytes.global/xcite-mobile Have a look at a brand new page on our site. Become a tester for the XCITE wallet. You will like it.

Sir, please can you answer my question above. Many thanks
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:19:24 AM

Grin 

lmao

there is no buy support for your scam coin. literally no one wants a piece of this scam coin anymore. just give up you scammy losers

Saving this quote from our old friend, Jack. Hope you are great!

I just returned from a week away with a small group of 4 guys on our annual fishing trip; something we planned a long time ago. This years location yielded an extremely tiring, totally exciting and absolutely amazing catch of: 1101 Walleye and 556 Northern Pike. Seven days of hard core fishing and no contact with the outside world (other than a sat phone for emergencies) was extremely refreshing. You should have been there!!

Of course, it's not possible to harvest this many fish but I can tell you that we ate some amazing fresh fish every night and the rest were live released ( other than our take-homes ).

So, anyway... just wanted to touch base to let you know that I will be reaching out to you and your crew in the near future. It's almost time to change your narrative because we will deliver our tech and patents. Forking is not going to be an option and we will work towards some agreements that help people win. You have enjoyed your power for the last 18 months... We are taking back the power!
----------------------------------

Why do I discuss fishing?

Because business is all about averages and my style of marketing is all about SINALOA ( Strength in Numbers AND Law of Averages )

You have your numbers, Jack. It's seemingly about 10 or so individuals who are constantly attacking our project with various ALT accounts on every venue possible, plus a bunch of disgruntled XBY people who are understandably upset. We know most of these people... and we are generally pretty quiet because we don't have much to talk about and so, you have basically had your ( angry ) way...

Now, let's take a look at our numbers:

Discord has over 3000 members registered. Slack had over 5000.
We have an email data base of over 2500 members.
We have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and other social accounts which also have followers.
Plus we have over 40 team members and developers here to help.

Considering the obvious fact that many of these people can either be: duplicates or alts, let's arrive at a conservative estimate of about 3000 people paying attention to what goes on at the XTRABYTES project ( at this time ). Most of these people are already positioned; with some wanting out, others wanting in and the majority standing pat, waiting for delivery and not listening to the white noise.........

Bottom line: If 4 guys can catch 1600+ fish in 7 days, in a remote lake, that has no other pressure. What does this say about 40+ people in an industry that has a mass market of billions, an immediate market of millions and an active market of thousands?

What happens when that "active market" starts getting excited, along with the 40+ team members who are actively working on marketing campaigns as we prepare to deliver our technology and patent protection? And just like the commitment I made when I promised my friends I would join them on this fishing trip, I made a commitment to the XBY community and I will see it through.

Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:28:43 AM

Your mobile wallet is running on a Bitcoin fork with proof of work removed. Right or wrong? Explain.
eXBY

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:51:07 AM

Mr Revolution Sir, please don't waste time replying in here with personal vendettas. it doesn't make the investment look good. Again, looks unprofessional. Please let the tech do the talking. Can you also please answer my question from a few posts ago?
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:52:30 AM

Your mobile wallet is running on a Bitcoin fork with proof of work removed. Right or wrong? Explain.

Why you keep asking the same questions over and over again?

Read:

Having the full rights on the technology means that the whole thing is centralized. If you add something that the company does not like, they have all the rights to sue you and prevent you from publishing it. This is usually done for blockchains that aim for internal company use, nothing more than a better secured database. Using this way for a community coin is useless. With such a base there is no difference to any ingame gold in an MMO. Trustless value is not working this way when a central company has all the power.

And don't forget XBY is something unique in crypto space, what they're are doing was never done by any project.

Xtrabytes is a blockchain project running on a bitcoin fork with PoW removed at the moment, nothing else.

Read this again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134924.msg51017234#msg51017234

It's a temp chain and will be obsolete, after mainnet. Think of this chain as an ERC20 token, before mainnet launch. Read history of XTRABYTES.

It is no ERC20 Token, it is a Bitcoin fork with PoW removed.

XBY is not ERC20 token and never was, instead they have their own temporary blockchain, other projects usually have ERC20 before mainnet, XBY don't have (they have this temporarly chain https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XTRABYTES https://xtrabytes.global/explorer ). This temp chain will be obsolete, after mainnet launch.

CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:36:53 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 12:56:40 PM by CryptoAddictedGuy

You are lying by selling your mobile wallet as a big achievement while it is based on a simple Bitcoin fork with proof of work removed. How can you even call this a "blockchain", beside the term "temporary" for more than two years? It is necessary to let the people know the truth before they are tricked into this.

LOL, who is selling? I personally don't care who is selling, perhaps people who bought very cheap, people who do nothing for the project and are tired to wait. And don't forget XTRABYTES is not an ICO, read again how XBY coins distribution was done:

I would say yes, because 1 sat is an equal to free!

No it is not. 650.000.000 Satoshis are 50.000 US Dollars at the moment. This is not free.

Stop posting these lies about CCR and Borzalom doing an ICO or controlling the XBY coins in the beginning. Everything was done transparently and all that happened was that C-CEX re-enabled trading (after the fork) from all the exact same individual accounts that held the XBY (bitmox) and they were able to start trading XBY (XTRABYTES). Borzalom and CCRevolution never touched or held any coins except their own. This is a well known and accepted fact right from the early days.

Anyone interested in digging in and seeing how XTRABYTES was formed can start at this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.msg18146155#msg18146155

Or of course you are free to go backwards (and forwards) from there...

This guys Sabih is on a mission to spread misinformation and bad vibes... nothing more.

And the uniqueness of the upcumming XBY blockchain technology has been confirmed by an ex managers here https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

And by the way, XBY mobile wallet is great! Check this out https://xtrabytes.global/xcite-mobile
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:57:43 AM

any patent news from borz or ccr?
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:42:07 AM

any patent news from borz or ccr?

SOON SOON SOOON  Smiley
eXBY

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:41:33 AM

Please can someone answer my question?

When we get all PP's will we be able to roll straight into an alpha testnet? I remember Mr CCR saying that it was 95% ready.
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 01:52:07 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 10:20:11 PM by XTRABYTES

"When we get all PP's will we be able to roll straight into an alpha testnet? I remember Mr CCR saying that it was 95% ready."

It is incorrect that CCR said that testnet was 95% ready.

Do you mean the current three documents that we are waiting for patent pending or all 8?
eXBY

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:36:36 PM

When we get all PP's will we be able to roll straight into an alpha testnet? I remember Mr CCR saying that it was 95% ready.    Do you mean the current three documents that we are waiting for patent pending or all 8?

Thank you for the reply sir. All the patents pendings please? Will it be an alpha test of all the platform? I remember it being said that it would be stages but I am curious about if an alpha test is ready to go on all of it.

I may have to change my account name if you confirm the above  Grin
XTRABYTES (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:33:37 PM

The 95% ready figure came from a chart provided by the CEO and the COO at that time. The direction and implementation of patents has changed. The team decided to implement three patents towards patent pending related to Proof of Signature. That is why we are testing the XCITE wallet leading to XCITE desktop. A plan will be updated to bring the remaining patent to the pending stage. https://support.xtrabytes.global/hc/en-us/articles/360000073312-What-is-PoSign-
doucie1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:59:58 AM

The 95% ready figure came from a chart provided by the CEO and the COO at that time. The direction and implementation of patents has changed. The team decided to implement three patents towards patent pending related to Proof of Signature. That is why we are testing the XCITE wallet leading to XCITE desktop. A plan will be updated to bring the remaining patent to the pending stage. https://support.xtrabytes.global/hc/en-us/articles/360000073312-What-is-PoSign-

Of course the direction has changed. The direction is always changing. This is why Xtrabytes has not released anything after 2 years - assuming the whole thing isn’t BS and the tech does actually exist, that is. Y’all supposedly have over 40 team members and yet, you haven’t released anything, save for a thousand and one blog posts and 8 website redesigns.

Y’all are always shifting focus and changing direction. After all of the past failures, how have y’all not learned anything? As I’ve said from the beginning - either Xtrabytes is a scam or it is the most poorly managed project in history and the team is at a level  of incompetence that I didn’t think existed.

‘Shifting your focus’ gives you an excuse as to why nothing has been released. How many red flags are people supposed to ignore or look past? How is it that Xtrabytes just so happens to have nearly every red flag there is attached to it? You really think everyone believes that’s just a coincidence?

- An extremely questionable story from the get-go with numerous questions
- anonymous developer who hasn’t been verifiably heard from in well over a year and who there is no video evidence of existing
- countless missed deadlines
- shady pasts of both co-founders - 1 who has multiple failed coins under his belt that he just abandoned, whose available body of work shows a subpar developer, and whose domain registry history and online past, with things like creating a fake LinkedIn using stolen personal information and repeatedly covering his tracks; and the other with a history of MLM scams and a website that advertises a ‘Patent Pending Marketing Plan’, who has used multiple identities
- all the lies regarding the patents, lawyers, and timelines, many of which you have been caught in
- the heavy moderation banning people on a whim,
- The heavy shilling, which can be seen all over this site
- no product released
- avoiding any and all real questions,
- constant, never-ending tricks and methods commonly used by Ponzi schemes and other scams to kick the can further down the road
You think everyone just overlooks that is chalks it up to coincidence or misfortune?

Y’all are absolutely delusional if you think anyone other than those with a vested interest (read: team members and/or paid shills) is still giving you the benefit of the doubt.

How are your team of lawyers getting on with the investigation Cameron?Huh They don't seem to be making much progress. Maybe that's because legal things take time.
doucie1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:29:46 AM

Good - because you and Cameron are known xby fudders and will twist everything to suit your bullshit narrative.
eXBY

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:00:47 AM

Thanks Sir. I remember Mr Revolution saying that it was 95% completed when the patents were first told. Is it no longer 95% ready? I am confused. I mean the technology, is it 95% ready?
idontlikeponies22

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:08:28 PM

Posted by cameron0208 and deleted silently instead of giving a proper answer.

Cool I have a good idea for you. Post your daily FUD, SPAM, speculations and so on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904733.480 , keep official channels clean of spam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: