Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85561 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 12:54:46 PM

^  205 is in shambles.  I think the UFC was hoping for Pereira to have a great showing in his first match at 205 but it was really a lack luster performance.  Would people really pay to watch him vs Jiri Prochazka?  It's the same situation as Ankalaev.  But between Pereira and Ankalaev, I'd rather see Ankalaev vs Prochazka.  The UFC could prolly make it a co main event of Jones vs Miocic or something.

A think that Ankalaev wrestling skills are much better than Blachowicz and it would be easier for Magomed to submit Pereira. We really dont know how good Pereiras wrestling skills are (because he hasnt faced a good opponent yet), but something tells me that a any man with a name Magomev that is into martial arts can get him to the ground and choke. Maybe this is a created vision that Pereira is only a kickboxer that bother me to objectively evaluate Pereira, but I cant seem him wrestling.

Anklakaev vs Prochazka is what I would watch. I think Ankalaev deserves a title fight (not for a vacant belt). That fight against Blachowicz was strange, many thought that Ankalaev won. Ankalaev got offended on judges after that fight btw. He even though to retire after that draw, but that was a more like an emotional announcement.

Fans were already used to seeing Pereira sending his opponents down the floor. It so happens Blachowicz is also big and fights him by wrestling not in a standing fight. Maybe the reason why they made Alex won. People think it is robbery but the UFC sees it as an opportunity to make another match. Both Pereira and Anklakaev I think will not win against Prochazka.

They are really making it hard for Pereira to climb if they match him againsts Anklakaev. He may have won Jan's Wrestling but Dagentan wresting is a bit superior.

Ankalaev tho low volume could win vs Prochazka imho.  Prochazka is fast and athletic but he isn't really that good if you think about it.  Jamahal Hill could out fox him in a striking battle and an over the hill guy in Teixeira was ahead in all rounds and almost won against him if the old guy didn't gas out.  Lol. 

Anyway what are your most confident bets for the weekend?  What do you guys think of Sandhagen?  Max bet?  I have 80 bucks available at the end of the week.  Lolol.

Weigh ins in 9 hours...

UFC Nashville:  Ceremonial Weigh Ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ7OIJhkRIc

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 06:00:54 PM

The only matches that I'm slightly confident are:
Tatiana Suarez
Kennedy Nzechukwu   
Diego Lopes

But changes can happen after weigh-in. Decisions might change after examining them in the pre-conference some of them may not be as confident as they seem. Especially the fighters who reduced their weight. I think Thompson was right about his decision to shy his fight against Michel Pereira because of the 4lbs difference.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 08:24:24 PM

Glad that you have reminded me about Jiri Prochazka. I keep on forgetting to post a question here for a long time Cheesy Do you guys know that Jamahal Hill got injured during playing basketball and has relinquished his UFC light heavyweight title ? According to UFC.com he is still a champ, according to wiki belt seems to be vacant. So what now? Who is the real champ (Jiri?)? Who is gonna fight for a belt now? Jiri and Ankalaev, according to position in ranking. But does Ankalaev deserve a chance, since he had draw with Blachovicz and Blachovicz lost his last fight via split decision?

This is announced by Jamahal Hill on his Youtube Channel but the UFC isn't responding to his video yet this is his Video on his Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVmncy3cuOI I think this is 3 weeks ago, well, he said that he is focusing on healing and readying himself but for sure he really doesn't like to Vacate his belt but because he is injured he likely will not want the belt to be vacated but it is what it is,

Well for the Vacated Belt maybe we can see Jiří Procházka VS Alex Pereira for the vacated belt so yeah maybe this is going to be the next event and it is still in progress by Dana White,

Fans were already used to seeing Pereira sending his opponents down the floor. It so happens Blachowicz is also big and fights him by wrestling not in a standing fight. Maybe the reason why they made Alex won. People think it is robbery but the UFC sees it as an opportunity to make another match. Both Pereira and Anklakaev I think will not win against Prochazka.

They are really making it hard for Pereira to climb if they match him againsts Anklakaev. He may have won Jan's Wrestling but Dagentan wresting is a bit superior.

In that recent fight with Alex Pereira surely he has a hard time against Jan Blachowicz so what if he gets fitted against Magomed Ankalaev and Jiří Procházka sure he would lose because for me I think those two got a level of wrestling pretty much superior to Jamahal Hill, for sure Alex Pereira, in my opinion, isn't ready yet against those big guys on the top, and if Glover Texeira can not give all that he knows to Alex Pereira, then he will not have a chance against them, so yeah for sure Alex Pereira will need to train harder,
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2023, 09:22:49 PM

A think that Ankalaev wrestling skills are much better than Blachowicz and it would be easier for Magomed to submit Pereira. We really dont know how good Pereiras wrestling skills are (because he hasnt faced a good opponent yet), but something tells me that a any man with a name Magomev that is into martial arts can get him to the ground and choke. Maybe this is a created vision that Pereira is only a kickboxer that bother me to objectively evaluate Pereira, but I cant seem him wrestling. 

Lol, that's the thing, people assume that anyone from Dagestan must be a great wrestler. Although Ankalaev has wrestling and sambo background, his fighting style looks nothing like say Khabib or Islam. He clearly prefers stand-up striking.

As for Pereira, given his age, I don't think he'll be able to improve his ground game massively. He'll be focussed on takedown defence and the ability to get back up if taken down.

I'd much rather see Prochazka fighting Pereira, but Ankalaev deserves that fight more.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 07:49:11 AM

Seeking lack of interest in this weeks event. Tokeweed time spent on creating event description post is wasted  Grin

The only fight that I would watch the main event fight between Sandhagen and Font, because he (Sandhagen) is going to be Sterling or Dvalishvili next opponent. Sterling faces O’Malley in two weeks, imho Sean gonna win, and Sterling dont want to fight Dvalishvili as they are friends and teammates.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 08:18:50 AM

Seeking lack of interest in this weeks event. Tokeweed time spent on creating event description post is wasted  Grin

The only fight that I would watch the main event fight between Sandhagen and Font, because he (Sandhagen) is going to be Sterling or Dvalishvili next opponent. Sterling faces O’Malley in two weeks, imho Sean gonna win, and Sterling dont want to fight Dvalishvili as they are friends and teammates.

It's just a UFC Fight Night, not the normal pay-per-view event, so by design, it's meant to be a lower calibre. Still a good way to promote lesser-known fighters.
If you believe O'Malley will defeat Sterling and you're willing to bet on that, you can expect a decent pay out, as Sterling is a massive favourite. And it's not without reason, O'Malley, as talented as he is, struggled against Yan (many think he actually lost that fight) and will have a hard time defending Sterling's takedowns.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 12:29:28 PM

Seeking lack of interest in this weeks event. Tokeweed time spent on creating event description post is wasted  Grin

Lmao.  Cheesy  

Seriously tho, I don't mind.  It isn't really that big of a deal.  And it's nice to try to get more people into the UFC even though they're not betting on it every weekend.  It's just fun to watch...  But yeah, nice to win a little something something every now and then.

Seeking lack of interest in this weeks event. Tokeweed time spent on creating event description post is wasted  Grin

It's just a UFC Fight Night, not the normal pay-per-view event, so by design, it's meant to be a lower calibre. Still a good way to promote lesser-known fighters.
If you believe O'Malley will defeat Sterling and you're willing to bet on that, you can expect a decent pay out, as Sterling is a massive favourite. And it's not without reason, O'Malley, as talented as he is, struggled against Yan (many think he actually lost that fight) and will have a hard time defending Sterling's takedowns.

The event is not really that bad tbh.  The next one tho...  It's gonna be uber bad.  Lol.  But I'll still do all the work and make the event roster for TopTort777.  Grin

Anyway, enjoy the matches.

Last call for jeremypwr's Multi Master.

UFC on ESPN 50 Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5461607.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 02:58:49 PM

Fight night is always like this, I often skip betting but when there is nothing else to bet on I'm force to look at what these fighters can do and then watch highlights of their UFC career on youtube and their records. If I just have the biggest tv screen, i will still watch even Bellator event.

Main event is considerably good. Andrade vs Suarez might just be the fight of the night.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 10:02:28 PM

Here are my picks and prediction for UFC fight night,

Cory Sandhagen (1.28) vs Rob Font (3.75)

This is an interesting fight but although I like the Umar Nurmagomedov one, surely this Rob Font fight is OK as well, for this one pretty Rob Font isn't a pushover for sure he is a well-rounded fighter but his loss to Marlon Vera was really doubting me to go for him as a whole and because Cory Sandhagen pretty much have done a great job against Marlon Vera so for sure Cory Sandhagen has a more decent striking than Rob Font and that takedowns on Marlon Vera have change his game that mix striking and wrestling is what I like about him for sure, so my pick is Cory Sandhagen,

Dustin Jacoby (2.29) vs Kennedy Nzechukwu (1.63)

For this match, pretty much Dustin Jacoby had pretty good kicks but for sure those leg kicks were pretty much brutal Kennedy Nzechukwu  is not checking those so if this continues those will be brutal for sure but because Kennedy Nzechukwu  has good wrestling, in my opinion, he is pretty much well rounded even if Dustin Jacoby got a good takedown defense for sure but for me, this is a win for Kennedy Nzechukwu so my pick is Kennedy Nzechukwu,  

Diego Lopes (2.39) vs Gavin Tucker (1.58)

This is pretty much a well-rounded fight but for me, Diego Lopes has much more he is good at standing and pretty with his wrestling but pretty much Gavin Tucker watching their preview fight Lopes has more tools when it comes to the ground game, so for me, it will likely that Diego Lopes will win this via decision for sure, so my pick is Diego Lopes,

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2023, 10:06:51 PM

So here are my bets and prediction, for UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen vs. Font

Cory Sandhagen vs Rob Font

The odds for this fight are 1.28 for Sandhagen and 3.75 for Font, for this fight I guess I will compare their fight against Marlon Vera and how they did well with him so for Rob Font it ended with Rob Font losing with a unanimous decision while Sandhagen won with a split decision, and with that fight, Cory Sandhagen is pretty much new to the ground game mixing up his great striking with takedowns that Marlon Vera has a hardtime while Sandhagen was in full control, for sure on this comparing on their fights my pick is Cory Sandhagen,

Dustin Jacoby vs Kennedy Nzechukwu

The odds for this fight are 2.29 for Jacoby and 1.63 for Nzechukwu, In this fight Kennedy Nzechukwu is great with wrestling in his ground game and has great remarks about his fight against Devin Clark with a standing guillotine choke despite this being the only submission win he got but for sure Dustin Jacoby has a great takedown defense that he could likely control the match with and with that in mind Dustin Jacoby kicks are remarkable indeed so with that in mind those leg kicks will be devastating for Nzechukwu because he is not checking this one, so my pick is Dustin Jacoby,

Diego Lopes vs Gavin Tucker

The odds for this fight are 2.39 for Lopes and 1.58 for Tucker, this fight pretty much this is one close match for sure both fighters are well-rounded and could likely win in this match but because Diego Lopes has much more experience than Gavin Tucker and his standing and ground game are tremendously great than Tucker my pick is Diego Lopes well I really want to see this fight because it could be an interesting fight,

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 09:32:11 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

UFC on ESPN: Luque vs. dos Anjos

Date: August 13, 2023
Main Card: Sun, Aug 13 / 2:00 AM GMT+3
Prelims: Sun, Aug 13 / 2:00 AM GMT+3

Venue: UFC Apex

Main card (ESPN+)
Welterweight: Vicente Luque vs. Rafael dos Anjos            
Light Heavyweight: Khalil Rountree Jr. vs. Chris Daukaus            
Women's Strawweight: Polyana Viana vs. Iasmin Lucindo            
Heavyweight: Josh Parisian vs. Martin Buday            
Middleweight: Josh Fremd vs. Jamie Pickett

Preliminary card (ESPN / ESPN+)
Women's Flyweight: Juliana Miller vs. Luana Santos            
Middleweight: A.J. Dobson vs. Tafon Nchukwi            
Bantamweight: JP Buys vs. Marcus McGhee            
Featherweight: Francis Marshall vs. Isaac Dulgarian            
Women's Strawweight: Jaqueline Amorim vs. Montserrat Ruiz            
Featherweight: Cub Swanson vs. Hakeem Dawodu            
Bantamweight: Da'Mon Blackshear vs. Brady Hiestand   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_on_ESPN:_Luque_vs._dos_Anjos

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 11:53:13 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Anyway, I had Bahamondes in all my free bet parlays and he turned out to be a total pie shtter.  :/  I know they're just free bets but it would be nice to wins some with them from time to time.  Lol.

And here's the post fight conference.  Enjoy.

UFC Nashville:  Post Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkwnSPDh5A

Til the next one guys...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 02:25:10 PM

Now the result of my bets for the UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen vs. Font

Cory Sandhagen (1.28) vs Rob Font (3.75) - WIN

Cory Sandhagen was dominating Rob Font in this fight but it also looks very boring for the fans because while he was on top of Rob Font he didn't do much, and all the time the fight was a scramble on the ground and nothing much that is why they say it was a boring fight to watch, and at the end of the match Rob Font corner have said to Font that he was down 4 rounds and Sandhagen is winning so he needs to finish this on the 5th round by knockout but as the fight started Rob Font immediately shoots a takedown that Immediately Cory Sandhagen intercepted, I really don't know if Font still has his fight IQ intact or he was not thinking at all,

Dustin Jacoby (2.29) vs Kennedy Nzechukwu (1.63) - LOST

Dustin Jacoby still has the chin and durability to withstand Kennedy Nzechukwu's punch but surely Jacoby really is technical in this situation and his kicks were so brutal for Kennedy Nzechukwu but because Kennedy just kept on brawling with Jacoby he was shot by that surprise punch of Jacoby, it was really a close match for me but surely Kennedy Nzechukwu keeps on going with the flow of the match, that I lost this one,

Diego Lopes (2.39) vs Gavin Tucker (1.58) - WIN

That was really surprising for Diego Lopes in reversing that supposedly takedown and getting that triangle armbar surely both have their ground game but Diego Lopes has the submission knowledge in taking those submissions in a more unusual way just like what Paddy Pimblett is doing but in Diego Lopes case it was a masterclass when he did it,

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2023, 09:09:47 PM

Here are the result of my betting on the UFC fight

Cory Sandhagen vs Rob Font ROUND 5 DECISION - WIN

Pretty much for the MMA fans seeing it was a crazy fight and a much more boring one in this card, for sure Cory Sandhagen won the fight but it became a boring fight because it was a wrestling-only game, for COry Sandhagen even though it look like it was not a win for him Looking at the fight you can see that Sandhagen is dominating the fight by sitting down on Font that made the game very boring,

Dustin Jacoby vs Kennedy Nzechukwu ROUND 1 KO/TKO - WIN

This fight really deserved the performance of the night bonus from Dana White for making that KO win against Kennedy Nzechukwu, surely Dustin Jacoby has a dominant performance and surely that was a knockout performance for him, surely that incredible performance in this fight was really something and there is not much Kennedy Nzechukwu can do because all he can do is brawl with his strikes,

Diego Lopes vs Gavin Tucker ROUND 1 SUBMISSION - WIN

This fight was surely a shocking performance for Diego Lopes, just like I thought that the fight will be likely this, even though both fighters is well-rounded in both aspects Lopes reversing that takedown from Gavin Tucker was really something, and catching those arms within Triangle armbar to start the submission this kid is really something to do something like this,

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2023, 07:46:32 AM

Here are the results of my betting on the UFC fight
/snip/

That's 3 out of 3, congrats and well done, especially on the Dustin Jacoby pick. He was a slight underdog but managed to run over Dustin Jacoby in just over a minute of round one. I think he now has like 12 or 13 first-round knockouts in his records, which says a lot and is not a coincidence.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 12:00:32 PM

Vicente Luque vs. Rafael dos Anjos

This one is an interesting fight. Even though bookies see RDA as a slight favourite in this fight, I would still bet on Luque. No matter how much experience RDA has, no matter how fresh he looks and etc, he is imho number one contender for retirement. 38 years is a lot for welterweight and lightweight. 46 professional fights is a lot. With such amount of fights, rock chin turns into crystal chin quickly. And his "zebra record" aint looking good either.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 12:19:27 PM

^  Yup I'm with you on Luque after giving it a quick look at Tapology.  But it could change when taking a closer look at the stats and after watching some of their past matches.  But we'll see...  I feel like RDA could spam TD's here and go to the ground to avoid Luque's powerrr which could KO any guy in the cage.

But yeah...  I like Luque.  He fights for your money.

UFC Free Fight:  Luque vs Perry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtskNFaFS2I

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tusandii

Activity: 1498
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 12:29:02 PM

Here are the result of my betting on the UFC fight

-snip-
Good betting results, I admit you are a very good gambler and observer of all forms of combat sports.
Too bad I haven't been able to keep up with the UFC lately and bet on it.
Maybe for the upcoming fight schedule I can go in and bet like it was a while back.

I can't wait to see my favorite fighter and put it on the line.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2023, 05:52:20 PM

That's 3 out of 3, congrats and well done, especially on the Dustin Jacoby pick. He was a slight underdog but managed to run over Dustin Jacoby in just over a minute of round one. I think he now has like 12 or 13 first-round knockouts in his records, which says a lot and is not a coincidence.

Thanks! It was really a hunch I have seen how Dustin Jacoby fights in his recent match-ups and for sure he got a good style comparing it with Kennedy Nzechukwu it was really light and day and so I watch both fighter's previous matches and there I compared their latest matches that Standing was really something for Kennedy Nzechukwu and I was shocked when he used it, but that submission game he portrayed is really not consistent and Kennedy Nzechukwu also just throwing punches without direction at all that blitz of him was not really technical so I have gone with Dustin Jacoby because he is an observing fighter,

Good betting results, I admit you are a very good gambler and observer of all forms of combat sports.
Too bad I haven't been able to keep up with the UFC lately and bet on it.
Maybe for the upcoming fight schedule I can go in and bet like it was a while back.

I can't wait to see my favorite fighter and put it on the line.

It was all luck man I really do observe the fight but it was all luck that let me win it because after I drop my bet it is all up to luck to do its thing, well maybe you can now make your bet in the next event for sure I will put my bet and prediction early on so you can have an idea on what I thought about the fight you can also follow my bet if you want but just always remember to just keep it with a grain of salt it is always you who will make your own decision,

Just make my picks a guide for you to have better chances of winning,

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 07:45:32 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2023, 08:33:06 AM by TopTort777

^  Yup I'm with you on Luque after giving it a quick look at Tapology.  But it could change when taking a closer look at the stats and after watching some of their past matches.  But we'll see...  I feel like RDA could spam TD's here and go to the ground to avoid Luque's powerrr which could KO any guy in the cage.

But yeah...  I like Luque.  He fights for your money.

UFC Free Fight:  Luque vs Perry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtskNFaFS2I

I dont think that Luque gonna KO RDA, all in all RDA experience will help him to escape lots of damage and tie Luque, but he will be beaten badly for sure. Last time RDA was knocked out was 2016 by Alvarez and in 2022 by Fiziev in fifth round. But that was due to being tired and Fiziev dominated all 4 rounds. But that KO by Alvarez was in first round. On paper, Luque hasnt knocked out top guys for a long time, and this time he wont be able to do it also. He is on a series of two losses, and RDA has zebra records and looses by decision. Imho it will be a decision victory by Luque.

That might be interesting: ABC introduces three new rules for MMA. I would like to add to Rule Nr.3 - deduct one point a fighter who eye-poked his opponent, and let a fighter clear his eyes with water (because dirt or petrolatum can get into it eye and cause discomfort later).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: