Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85448 times)
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 08:15:51 PM

Quote from: owengtam09 link=topic=5139347.mote author=sg62665571#msg62665571 date=1691514138
After watching your video I was also convinced that this is not the same Conor McGregor, well after announcing that he will return I notice that he is getting fat, but I surely ignored it, well 1st I really don't like the guy, but I like his style in fighting, but after seeing your video it really makes sense that this is not the same Conor McGregor that many fans know and love, surely drugs and some illegal medicine is bad for everybody and surely before taking that fight with Chandler he should take a rehab 1st and come clean,

It's important to remember that all videos like that are meant with the sole intention of getting as many views as possible, so they're not necessarily objective and it's possible that he'll manage to get back in shape (even if he indeed used steroids and let himself go in alcohol/drugs use). That's why it would be good to see any recent, proper training or sparring, as you can't fake those.
I feel bad for Chandler right now. He was promised the big money fight that he wanted, but if McGregor keeps stalling and delaying, he might end up wasting a lot of time and miss out on other potential fights.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 11:59:20 PM

Conor McGregor is proposed to fight the right opponent in Michael Chandler as he is also on a loosing streak and the only win he has is against a wearing down Tony Ferguson and so is the reason he picked that fight against Chandler and then we might see the trilogy between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor and both of these fights will sell massively and then he will retire for good.

If he passed USADA that is then these two will likely clash, it is already hinted in The Ultimate Fighter: Team McGregor vs. Team Chandler that after that they will surely fight and for sure that would pile up big money for both fighters for sure, but in the recent news Conor McGregor says that he is still in for the Michael Chandler fight if the UFC offers it but sadly the UFC is looking for other option if McGregor can not go up clean, https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/8/8/23824254/conor-mcgregor-still-in-for-michael-chandler-fight-if-the-ufc-offers-it-dont-think-they-want-him

It's important to remember that all videos like that are meant with the sole intention of getting as many views as possible, so they're not necessarily objective and it's possible that he'll manage to get back in shape (even if he indeed used steroids and let himself go in alcohol/drugs use). That's why it would be good to see any recent, proper training or sparring, as you can't fake those.
I feel bad for Chandler right now. He was promised the big money fight that he wanted, but if McGregor keeps stalling and delaying, he might end up wasting a lot of time and miss out on other potential fights.

Conor McGregor would just need to come clean with his recent USADA test and maybe get that videos on that he is really training but the damage to himself with those self-medicating drugs that likely make him recover fast is surely not good and likely cheating if he is using those kinds of things after seeing everything I really want to see those two fight for sure but likely Conor McGregor may not come back for a long time again,

Truly a sad story for Michael Chandler expecting high pay for their special fight, but maybe turn the direction like Nate Diaz did and challenge Jake Paul then he could live up good for a while,
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 07:56:49 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2023, 08:43:20 AM by TopTort777

~
 Imho it is about time to kick him out of UFC roster, give him hall of fame jacket and sell ticket to that event.
Conor McGregor is proposed to fight the right opponent in Michael Chandler as he is also on a loosing streak and the only win he has is against a wearing down Tony Ferguson and so is the reason he picked that fight against Chandler and then we might see the trilogy between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor and both of these fights will sell massively and then he will retire for good.

That actually might make sense. After a loss to Jake Paul, Nate Diaz is now on hype and Dana White said that he is glad with Nate performance. With promotion voodoo, Conor and Diaz 3 fight can make good ticket and ppv sales. Welterweight is good division for Nate that gained for Jake Paul fight, and for steroid Conor Cheesy Conor has good chances to beat Nate and retire finally. The bad thing is, it is not clear with Conor, USADA and Conor's constantly changeable decision to fight Chandler, Gaethje or someone else.

Lol, merit to a person who will guess the fighters Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 11:06:56 AM

He is turning into average lazy dad that drinks with his buddies all the time and visits gym 3 times a week to pump biceps and chest muscles Cheesy Imho he is like that due to drinking a lot. All those extra calories mixed with pumping iron. There is a lot of water in him plus brain is damaged already by alco and strikes. If he is on steroids, why his skin is so clean than? Where are numerous pimples and ulcers then ? Or he has faced a really bad botox injections and bad surgeons that made his face so weird right now (like pre and post face surgeon Mickey Rourke Cheesy)

For sure he is obsessed with this physique of his he is longing to have this type of body for sure, that it likely the drugs surely Growth Hormone surely so mucch of this substance is likely dagerous overtime of used or in the future it could cause something terrible and I heard that it also depleating his brain so it could likely have also targeted his brain aswell, I really don't know about the skin part, but let me see the causes again, and regarding to Mickey Rourke he is likely going into the same path just as that,

^  LMAO Mickey Rourke!  My dad used to watch all those classic movies with him in it.  There was the one with another used to be famous actor called Matt Dillon which I liked.  But yeah the difference between young Rourke and botox Rourke is huuuge.  Botox Rourke looks like he had a couple of rounds fighting Mike Tyson.  Lol.

Anyway...  Looking at the lines for the coming event.  There are some line movements going towards the favorites that don't make sense making the underdogs look attractive bets.  Josh Parisian, Mike Breeden, JP Buys and Jaime Pickett...  Their opponents shouldn't be lined anything below 1.50 imho.

It is a pretty much big change in the apperance of Mickey Rourke from then to now actually I have never recognized  him in the Iron Man 2 movie, that he was the same person as the Angel Heart, Sin City, and Year of the Dragon movies, if I haven't googled it, 

Pretty much there are an array of interesting underdog that I may look at later, maybe I could surely go with those underdogs to bounce back from my lost in the WNBA, which is right now was very terrible,

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 12:31:10 PM

^  I'm not saying that they're gonna win for sure.  Just saying that the line is moving too much to the favorites and it's giving the underdogs more value making some of them +EV.  The favorites shouldn't really that big of a favorite.  They're not like Volk or Makachev that you know even if you bet big even at 3 to 1 there's a more than likely chance that they'll look like 10 to 1 favorites.

Weigh ins are gonna be live in around three hours or so.

UFC on ESPN 51:  Official Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIVMAcfoQeY

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 06:26:11 PM

I guess I'd be the first to list my picks for this  UFC Fight Night.

Luque could KO RDA in round 2 unless his nose malfunctions again.
Put my money on Dawodu as he is young while Cub is old. Nothing is seriously a threat since Cub still has his hard chin so maybe Dawodu by decision.
I would be hoping to see a violent Rountree again like in the old UFC and Daukaus is not his best too since he is cutting down to LHW. He'd be fighting while dehydrated.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 09:25:35 PM

After a loss to Jake Paul, Nate Diaz is now on hype and Dana White said that he is glad with Nate performance. With promotion voodoo, Conor and Diaz 3 fight can make good ticket and ppv sales. Welterweight is good division for Nate that gained for Jake Paul fight, and for steroid Conor Cheesy Conor has good chances to beat Nate and retire finally. The bad thing is, it is not clear with Conor, USADA and Conor's constantly changeable decision to fight Chandler, Gaethje or someone else.

Do people really get excited for McGregor Vs Diaz 3? Personally I couldn't care less. Making such fight would have very little to do with sport and would be an open attempt to milk both for their names before throwing them away. But maybe I'm the weird one here, I didn't care about McGregor Vs Mayweather neither. I guess I just don't like freak fights too much.
Luckily I don't think that fight will ever materialise. By accepting it, McGregor would officially rule himself out from aspiring for the title, and he has too much to lose to let the hype die out. Career-wise, Conor has to take a fight against someone from the top 10 (and win) to stay relevant and not fade away.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 10:55:42 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2023, 11:23:19 PM by owengtam09
Merited by tokeweed (3)

That actually might make sense. After a loss to Jake Paul, Nate Diaz is now on hype and Dana White said that he is glad with Nate performance. With promotion voodoo, Conor and Diaz 3 fight can make good ticket and ppv sales. Welterweight is good division for Nate that gained for Jake Paul fight, and for steroid Conor Cheesy Conor has good chances to beat Nate and retire finally. The bad thing is, it is not clear with Conor, USADA and Conor's constantly changeable decision to fight Chandler, Gaethje or someone else.

Well, Conor McGregor can surely make his way in the exhibition matches if he can fight in the official fights because when his fans see that video his marketing value will surely drop, so making him fight now is certainly a great idea before his marketing value drop, and surely Conor McGregor has a tendency of dropping that when people learn of what he did,

Who is that clown?

^  I'm not saying that they're gonna win for sure.  Just saying that the line is moving too much to the favorites and it's giving the underdogs more value making some of them +EV.  The favorites shouldn't really that big of a favorite.  They're not like Volk or Makachev that you know even if you bet big even at 3 to 1 there's a more than likely chance that they'll look like 10 to 1 favorites.

UFC on ESPN 51:  Official Weigh In

This makes sense surely I really need to be more careful not to bet for those underdogs but those juicy odds are really tempting sometimes that you likely want to make a risk over it, but I don't really know most of those fighters so I can not tell for sure on who will surely win, so making my researched right now,

Whoa! Weigh-in looks stunning and it was settled then this is the result of the weigh-in but here are the results,

Main Card (ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET)

Vicente Luque (170.5) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (171)
Cub Swanson (146) vs. Hakeem Dawodu (146)
Khalil Rountree (203.5) vs. Chris Daukaus (205)
Polyana Viana (116) vs. Iasmin Lucindo (116)
AJ Dobson (185.5) vs. Tafon Nchukwi (189.5) - Tafon Nchukwi missed weight,
Josh Fremd (189) vs. Jamie Pickett (186) - Josh Fremd missed weight

Preliminaries (ESPN+ at 4 p.m. ET)

JP Buys (136) vs. Marcus McGhee (136)
Terrance McKinney (156) vs. Mike Breeden (156)
Francis Marshall (145.5) vs. Isaac Dulgarian (145.5)
Josh Parisian (266) vs. Martin Buday (266)
Jaqueline Amorim (116) vs. Montserrat Ruiz (113)
Da’mon Blackshear (136) vs. Jose Johnson (135.5)
Juliana Miller (126) vs. Luana Santos (126)

Nchukwi missed weight. His bout with AJ Dobson proceeds as a catchweight, with Nchukwi forfeiting an undisclosed amount of his purse as a penalty,
Fremd missed weight. His bout with Jamie Pickett proceeds as a catchweight, with Fremd forfeiting an undisclosed amount of his purse as a penalty
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 05:48:04 AM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

The Black Gamebred Beast hehehehee!

It also appears everyone has forgotten that we have another sexy fighting kitten in this card and she is the underdog. She is Polyana Viana and she likes cosplay and sharing pictures of herself in onlyfans.com hehe.

My prediction, she will win with a knockout or with an armbar.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 08:35:42 AM

oh my my that needs spanking.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tusandii

Activity: 1484
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 09:47:54 AM

If every main card battle I usually make predictions and analyze when the fight has started at least half or finished the first round because on the main card there are always two great fighters that are hard to predict who will finish the fight with victory.
For Vicente Luque VS Rafael dos Anjos, to be honest, I was really confused and doubtful because both of them were quite great, but in my analysis, I found that their fight would last until the final round and the win depends on the points decisions that can be obtained from one of the fighters.
But it looks like Anjos can have the upper hand because he has strong enough bones to survive the opponent's punches and he has a hard punch but still a little doubtful about this analysis.

Nice analysis, this fight could surely go the distance and judging from the styles of both men it is surely going to be a submission or going the distance, for me both are surely well-versed when it come to wrestling and submission but but honestly even me are having a hard time in analysing who I think is going to him, I will watch both fighters recent fights and their fight that I think could point out that they had weakness with and surely will return here with a much early prediction for you guys,

The fight will start in the next few hours and we can see who is the strongest for this class that these two fighters from Brazil are fighting for.
This is the day that both fighters have been waiting for and I think the fight will be quite hot later because the one-blood citizen fighter must show the world the strongest for the title that is contested.
I have to see a few rounds before deciding to bet because both of them have prepared well for this meeting and even though I have faith in Anjos but it's better not to rush too much.

By the way, I see that there is a main card schedule that is quite sensational and will definitely be a very epic battle because it brings together the brutal king of his Adesanya vs Strickland next September.

source : https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1689728321675005953?t=2lWEqUVkB_iJ73-t3_Rz9Q&s=19

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 12:51:52 PM

Well, Conor McGregor can surely make his way in the exhibition matches if he can fight in the official fights because when his fans see that video his marketing value will surely drop, so making him fight now is certainly a great idea before his marketing value drop, and surely Conor McGregor has a tendency of dropping that when people learn of what he did,

Who is that clown?

UFC on ESPN 51:  Official Weigh In

This makes sense surely I really need to be more careful not to bet for those underdogs but those juicy odds are really tempting sometimes that you likely want to make a risk over it, but I don't really know most of those fighters so I can not tell for sure on who will surely win, so making my researched right now,

Whoa! Weigh-in looks stunning and it was settled then this is the result of the weigh-in but here are the results,

Main Card (ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET)

Vicente Luque (170.5) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (171)
Cub Swanson (146) vs. Hakeem Dawodu (146)
Khalil Rountree (203.5) vs. Chris Daukaus (205)
Polyana Viana (116) vs. Iasmin Lucindo (116)
AJ Dobson (185.5) vs. Tafon Nchukwi (189.5) - Tafon Nchukwi missed weight,
Josh Fremd (189) vs. Jamie Pickett (186) - Josh Fremd missed weight

Preliminaries (ESPN+ at 4 p.m. ET)

JP Buys (136) vs. Marcus McGhee (136)
Terrance McKinney (156) vs. Mike Breeden (156)
Francis Marshall (145.5) vs. Isaac Dulgarian (145.5)
Josh Parisian (266) vs. Martin Buday (266)
Jaqueline Amorim (116) vs. Montserrat Ruiz (113)
Da’mon Blackshear (136) vs. Jose Johnson (135.5)
Juliana Miller (126) vs. Luana Santos (126)

Nchukwi missed weight. His bout with AJ Dobson proceeds as a catchweight, with Nchukwi forfeiting an undisclosed amount of his purse as a penalty,
Fremd missed weight. His bout with Jamie Pickett proceeds as a catchweight, with Fremd forfeiting an undisclosed amount of his purse as a penalty

Thanks for the back up and good job.  Looks like everybody is slowly taking over, I might run out of anything to do for our little thread soon.  Cheesy  Just kidding.  I really appreciate the regs pitching in.  And just like in football, I'm slowly seeing the transition in many of you...  From knowing very little, to having a decent amount of knowledge and having better takes and bets than me.  It's really good to see tbh.

Now...  If it's not much of a hassle I'd like you guys to see another thing that you could get into...  Starcraft/Broodwar betting.  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5462923.0

It's really fun.  Just try to watch a few games.

Anyway, last call for jeremypwr's Multi Master.

UFC on ESPN 51 - Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5462536.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 04:13:14 PM

UFC on ESPN 51:  Official Weigh In

Underdogs are fine for me the recent underdog bet that I made a win and it was really a surprising win was Alexa Grasso, well not because she was a fighting kitten but because I have seen her transition in getting that submission wins like I am seeing a near level, Erin Blanchfield wrestling, but for Grasso on top of that new wrestling that she has shown the level on her technical striking was really superb and adding it up with wrestling was really an amazing adjustment,

It also appears everyone has forgotten that we have another sexy fighting kitten in this card and she is the underdog. She is Polyana Viana and she likes cosplay and sharing pictures of herself in onlyfans.com hehe.

My prediction, she will win with a knockout or with an armbar.

Aw! Polyana Viana is solid for me she is a 10 out of 10 kitties and pretty she is also great and her fight with Jinh Yu Frey was really an awesome performance but her opponent was much younger than her Iasmin Lucindo is a terrible opponent for her, but for me, I think Polyana Viana will not underestimate Iasmin Lucindo for sure for me fighting kitties for sure,

The fight will start in the next few hours and we can see who is the strongest for this class that these two fighters from Brazil are fighting for.
This is the day that both fighters have been waiting for and I think the fight will be quite hot later because the one-blood citizen fighter must show the world the strongest for the title that is contested.
I have to see a few rounds before deciding to bet because both of them have prepared well for this meeting and even though I have faith in Anjos but it's better not to rush too much.

For sure it will be an unpredictable fight and we are just going with what we see and what we observe, but for this one, I just go on with the flow with what I think would happen, so here are my bet and prediction going with the UFC Fight Night: Luque vs. Dos Anjos

Vicente Luque VS Rafael dos Anjos

The stake odds for this fight are 1.98 for Luque and 1.84 for dos Anjos, For this fight I really think that Vicente Luque has more power and is much faster than Rafael dos Anjos that is now 38 years old, and Luque is much bigger and has the reach advantage, a 6.0" reach difference for Luque if you likey seen the striking of Vicente Luque it is really phenomenal, but because it lacks a punch he can surely make the job done with those strike output he can get against dos Anjos, and has a great takedown defense, the only thing I am worried about Luque is his recent brain hemorrhage that likely his doctor confirms he is clear, but how I wish there is no further effect on him in his performance so I am going with Vicente Luque,

Cub Swanson VS Hakeem Dawodu

The stake odds for this fight are 2.85 for Swanson and 1.43 for Hakeem, For me I really think Cub Swanson doesn't have it anymore he is nearing his 40 years and likely just past his prime already, while Hakeem Dawodu is just still improving and even though he doesn't do much with his Julian Erosa fight for sure Cub Swanson is a good match for him, that likely he has a better speed and can likely land more output on the striking and Swanson may not take a successful takedown here because of Hakeem's takedown defense and this could be a knockout  or a decision win for Hakeem Dawodu

Khalil Rountree VS Chris Daukaus

The stake odds for this fight are 1.55 for Rountree and 2.48 for Daukaus, Now for this fight Chris Daukaus goes down a division and likely this could be a much better level for him because the power in the Light Heavyweight division will be likely lessen, and punches could be lighter for him but surely because of the level of competition now Light Heavyweights has more dude with a more technical approach and have much speed, and Khalil Rountree is likely one of have more speed even though he is not that technical this dude hits like a Heavyweight, so for sure it is a wrong move for Chris Daukaus, my pick is Khalil Rountree,

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 04:58:25 PM

If every main card battle I usually make predictions and analyze when the fight has started at least half or finished the first round because on the main card there are always two great fighters that are hard to predict who will finish the fight with victory.
For Vicente Luque VS Rafael dos Anjos, to be honest, I was really confused and doubtful because both of them were quite great, but in my analysis, I found that their fight would last until the final round and the win depends on the points decisions that can be obtained from one of the fighters.
But it looks like Anjos can have the upper hand because he has strong enough bones to survive the opponent's punches and he has a hard punch but still a little doubtful about this analysis.

Nice analysis, this fight could surely go the distance and judging from the styles of both men it is surely going to be a submission or going the distance, for me both are surely well-versed when it come to wrestling and submission but but honestly even me are having a hard time in analysing who I think is going to him, I will watch both fighters recent fights and their fight that I think could point out that they had weakness with and surely will return here with a much early prediction for you guys,

By the way, I see that there is a main card schedule that is quite sensational and will definitely be a very epic battle because it brings together the brutal king of his Adesanya vs Strickland next September.

source : https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1689728321675005953?t=2lWEqUVkB_iJ73-t3_Rz9Q&s=19

They send Dricus out and put Strickland who is way too underdog than Dricus. This is a giveaway fight for Izzy. This is also very short notice for both fighters probably not going to happen yet.

Sean is going to super hype the fight and will not just call Izzy the Chinese champ soon. The pre-conference would be more exciting than the real fight actually, it will be funny and we will see the best of Sean's trash talk to make Izzy mad. And Izzy will also throwback.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

owengtam09

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 06:33:55 PM

Thanks for the back up and good job.  Looks like everybody is slowly taking over, I might run out of anything to do for our little thread soon.  Cheesy  Just kidding.  I really appreciate the regs pitching in.  And just like in football, I'm slowly seeing the transition in many of you...  From knowing very little, to having a decent amount of knowledge and having better takes and bets than me.  It's really good to see tbh.

Now...  If it's not much of a hassle I'd like you guys to see another thing that you could get into...  Starcraft/Broodwar betting.  Wink

Thanks, likely I really want to share the weigh-in results for sure and it was really fun watching the weigh-ins and the face-off, I could clearly see who is the bigger and tougher fighter with all the fights, and for sure my transition from being a total noob to slightly gaining some knowledge is because of the help I get from all of you in this thread, I surely love to watch and analyze the fights and will likely love to help in any way I can,

Well, I really don't know the newer version of Starcraft but the old version I can surely relate a little, because I am really not a gamer, but there is surely some in me that is just hidden and maybe I will look for it later,

Now here are my prediction and bets for the upcoming fights for the UFC that will start in a couple of hours,

Vicente Luque (1.98) VS Rafael dos Anjos (1.84)

In this fight, Vicente Luque has overcome a Brain hemorrhage from his recent fight against Geoff Neal on August 2022, but his doctor has called it clear, I am still doubting if he 100% don't have any problem at all, or if that brain hemorrhage could likely have some effects on his performance we will surely see in this fight, but for me, I am for Rafael dos Anjos here and likely he can control Luque with the wrestling game so my pick is RDA,

Cub Swanson (2.85) VS Hakeem Dawodu (1.43)

For sure Cub Swanson is really old now but likely he still wants to fight for sure but you can notice in his movements that there is something about him a tendency of slowing down, while Hakeem Dawodu still has a chance to improve in his future fights for me Hakeem Dawodu will have an advantage in some fields over Cub Swanson that is for sure, so my take my pick is Hakeem Dawodu,

Khalil Rountree (1.55) VS Chris Daukaus (2.48)

In this fight, Chris Daukaus is from the Heavyweight going from the Light Heavyweight for sure he is leaping in with some advantage on his side, but I am doubting this because there are a lot of Lightweights that are very fast in moving and Chris Daukaus will surely need to cut weight in order to go down this division, but Khalil Rountree, in my opinion, can hit like a truck and this likely Chris Daukaus lost again, so my pick is Khalil Rountree,

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 07:43:18 PM

If you're simping on OF, you need to seriously reflect on your life. I'm not even joking. Don't pollute the forum with this garbage.

Oh wow, I did not see that coming. So apparently Du Plessis is suffering from some injury and refused fighting in Sep, as he would have no chance for a proper training camp. I understand his decision and he'll likely get the title shot next time around so nothing is lost other than time.
As for Stricland, I can't imagine him beating Adesanya but pre-fight interviews and conference will surely be entertaining.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Synchronice

Activity: 840
Merit: 767

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 10:48:19 AM

They send Dricus out and put Strickland who is way too underdog than Dricus. This is a giveaway fight for Izzy. This is also very short notice for both fighters probably not going to happen yet.

Sean is going to super hype the fight and will not just call Izzy the Chinese champ soon. The pre-conference would be more exciting than the real fight actually, it will be funny and we will see the best of Sean's trash talk to make Izzy mad. And Izzy will also throwback.
Sean Strickland visually looks like a chubby version of Alex Pereira, isn't it so?  Cheesy
And to be honest, Sean is really a retard but funny though. Did you see his and Joe Rogan's conversation? Sean starts conversation with words: 'There is not really much about you Joe, like, you are just Joe Rogan the podcast man that believes in aliens and does drugs'. This man is crazy. Will he be a good promoter of the fight? I don't know, I rarely watch him but I'm afraid Sean will bully him to death, I bet he is going to call him an anime boy and drive him crazy. Overall, should be a good fight but the way Sean will bully Izzy will be a hella of a fun.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 12:29:02 PM

Thanks for the back up and good job.  Looks like everybody is slowly taking over, I might run out of anything to do for our little thread soon.  Cheesy  Just kidding.  I really appreciate the regs pitching in.  And just like in football, I'm slowly seeing the transition in many of you...  From knowing very little, to having a decent amount of knowledge and having better takes and bets than me.  It's really good to see tbh.

Thanks, likely I really want to share the weigh-in results for sure and it was really fun watching the weigh-ins and the face-off, I could clearly see who is the bigger and tougher fighter with all the fights, and for sure my transition from being a total noob to slightly gaining some knowledge is because of the help I get from all of you in this thread, I surely love to watch and analyze the fights and will likely love to help in any way I can,

Well, I really don't know the newer version of Starcraft but the old version I can surely relate a little, because I am really not a gamer, but there is surely some in me that is just hidden and maybe I will look for it later,

The ASL tourney is played using the one and only original Starcraft/Broodwar!  Wink  Starcraft 2 is commercialized trash designed to make money out of the brand instead of making an awesome RTS game.  SC/BW was made with passion and a vision by a rag tag group of game developers.  I don't think we'll see such a perfect RTS game made again.

I'll bump the thread when the first round of match for the Round of 24 starts.

Anyway here's the post fight press conference.

UFC on ESPN 51:  Post Fight Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMCI3JSGMgc

Luque was supposedly rushed to the hospital for medical check ups.  Not sure if it's anything serious.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 02:36:09 PM

Sean Strickland visually looks like a chubby version of Alex Pereira, isn't it so?  Cheesy
And to be honest, Sean is really a retard but funny though. Did you see his and Joe Rogan's conversation? Sean starts conversation with words: 'There is not really much about you Joe, like, you are just Joe Rogan the podcast man that believes in aliens and does drugs'. This man is crazy. Will he be a good promoter of the fight? I don't know, I rarely watch him but I'm afraid Sean will bully him to death, I bet he is going to call him an anime boy and drive him crazy. Overall, should be a good fight but the way Sean will bully Izzy will be a hella of a fun.

I wouldn't call Sean chubby, unless he gained weight recently and I don't know about it. He's notably shorter than Alex and (I'm guessing) has shorter reach.
He's definitely not a retard neither, he got some good observations (the one about Joe Rogan that you quoted being one of them). The way he talks makes him sound dumb, but it's just part of the act, he decided to not hold back and talks whatever's on his mind at the moment. If you look at his early career interviews, he was much more respectful and not very controversial.
And yeah, there's a big chance pre-fight conferences will be much more entertaining than the fight itself. I wish Strickland could beat Adesanya but I just don't see that happening, he just doesn't have what it takes.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 02:37:29 PM

~
Connor still has problems to finish the trilogy fight with Nate Diaz, the fight will probably be scheduled for the next fight, they have to determine the victory in the trilogy fight as the best fighter.
The Nate Diaz trilogy will happen even if Nate is not under contract with the UFC, Nate Diaz confirmed that during his Boxing post and pre fight interviews that he will be fighting in the UFC in the future and Conor McGregor even mentioned that the trilogy will take place because they will make millions with the level of hype they are able to generate even if they are not in their prime.

~
 The bad thing is, it is not clear with Conor, USADA and Conor's constantly changeable decision to fight Chandler, Gaethje or someone else.
May be Conor McGregor is waiting for the steroids' to be flushed out from his body before joining the USADA pool Grin. Even if picograms keeps popping even USADA has changed their rule that it wont be public information and it wont be termed as a violation anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: