Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85622 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 12:29:24 PM

Some breaking news from Dana White:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7STg0LeWko

UFC 295 (11th Nov) Jones Vs Miocic - the co-main event will be Prohazka Vs. Pereira for a vacant title
UFC 296 (16th Dec) - Leon Edwards is confirmed to face Colby Covington. Co-main event: Pantoja Vs Royval.

Sounds good to me.

Nice!  I wonder how the books are gonna line Prochazka vs Pereira...  From what we've seen of Pereira at 205 vs Jan Błachowicz, it was dull, low volume and boring.  Prochazka is a dynamic striker, fast and more explosive.  But he's more hittable than the average.  I'd be happy to see Prochazka at 1.60 - 1.70 and anything under that would be giving value to Pereira imho.

And I think we finally see Covington get the belt at 170.  Lol.  

Anyway! I kinda change my mind for my pick in the main event in the Multi Master...  Gamrot could grind on Fiziev right from the start and tire him out.  He's kinda big for 155 and Fiziev kinda small.  :/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 03:48:50 PM

Nice!  I wonder how the books are gonna line Prochazka vs Pereira...  From what we've seen of Pereira at 205 vs Jan Błachowicz, it was dull, low volume and boring.  Prochazka is a dynamic striker, fast and more explosive.

Good question. I've no idea who would be favourite here. Pereira's last fight was dull indeed, but it was he's first fight at 205 and he was cautious not to get taken down. Against Prochazka it will be more of a striker Vs striker match, so should be more interesting (in theory at least). I'd probably go with Prochazka, but he's coming back from a pretty bad injury so who knows.

And I think we finally see Covington get the belt at 170.  Lol.

Now or never for Colby.

Anyway! I kinda change my mind for my pick in the main event in the Multi Master...  Gamrot could grind on Fiziev right from the start and tire him out.  He's kinda big for 155 and Fiziev kinda small.  :/

Gamrot looks sharp and is very confident in his interviews. He also finally got his eyes fixed. If he doesn't get KOed in the first 2 rounds, he'll win by decision.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 04:55:21 PM

Nice!  I wonder how the books are gonna line Prochazka vs Pereira...  From what we've seen of Pereira at 205 vs Jan Błachowicz, it was dull, low volume and boring.  Prochazka is a dynamic striker, fast and more explosive.

Good question. I've no idea who would be favourite here. Pereira's last fight was dull indeed, but it was he's first fight at 205 and he was cautious not to get taken down. Against Prochazka it will be more of a striker Vs striker match, so should be more interesting (in theory at least). I'd probably go with Prochazka, but he's coming back from a pretty bad injury so who knows.

And I think we finally see Covington get the belt at 170.  Lol.

Now or never for Colby.

Anyway! I kinda change my mind for my pick in the main event in the Multi Master...  Gamrot could grind on Fiziev right from the start and tire him out.  He's kinda big for 155 and Fiziev kinda small.  :/

Gamrot looks sharp and is very confident in his interviews. He also finally got his eyes fixed. If he doesn't get KOed in the first 2 rounds, he'll win by decision.

Colby never ran out of title shots but he fails every time. Now with Edwards, he might fail again. He wasn't making progress though he won against Masvidal in his last fight, it wasn't a fight that you will remember being extraordinary. This might be Colby's last title fight and if he still can't get the belt, he'll go down the rank.  Belal should have been in his shoes to fight Edwards.

Between Gamrot and Fiziev, it's Fiziev who can make things happen.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 07:17:28 PM

~
Colby never ran out of title shots but he fails every time. Now with Edwards, he might fail again. He wasn't making progress though he won against Masvidal in his last fight, it wasn't a fight that you will remember being extraordinary. This might be Colby's last title fight and if he still can't get the belt, he'll go down the rank.  Belal should have been in his shoes to fight Edwards.
There is no doubt that Belal Muhammad deserved the title shot as he have unfinished business with Leon Edwards with a no contest bout and on a 9 fight winning streak. US has 3 champions now in Jon Jones, Sean O'Malley and Sean Strickland and majority thinks that Colby Covington will be the fourth US champion. If Colby Covington fails this time then this is his last opportunity to get to the title.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 08:14:19 PM

-snip-

That's a decent main event imho.  And Fiziev is one of my favorite guys in the roster since he beat Marc Diakesse as the underdog a couple of years ago but man...  Going against Gamrot for 5 rounds could be a tall order.  Fiziev wil prolly look good at the first couple of rounds of the match.  But as the match progresses into the championship rounds, he has a tendency of slowing down.  That's where Gamrot could take over and wear on him.  Gamrot is very durable and a very good wrestler.  If more action goes to Fiziev, Gamrot's like could improve to 2.50. which is good imo.

Going into the latest event in the UFC, I really like Mateusz Gamrot for he is much better rounded than Rafael Fiziev in my opinion sure Rafael Fiziev is much younger than Mateusz Gamrot, but Gamrot is more technical and has great wrestling but if Fiziev has proven that he got great takedown defense he will likely get a chance for this fight but for sure Mateusz Gamrot has a lot of arsenal in getting this fight done,

Yay! Finally a really exciting fight, almost guaranteed not to be boring. I'm heavily biased on this one as Gamrot is my compatriot and I like his character, but I think, objectively, he has what it takes to defeat Fiziev. Gamrot likes fighting in Las Vegas, he fought and won 5 times there, his wrestling is obviously superior to Fiziev's and he's experienced enough to withstand the pressure.
It's an important fight for both of them, winning this one will open the door to fight guys from the top 5, meaning big money fights.

Just like you, I am very into Mateusz Gamrot for sure he will be very dominant in this fight because of his many arsenals that could take out Fiziev I think he can eventually get this win, I am pretty much hyped for Gamrot on this one, as Gamrot had a hard time against Justin Gaethje because Gaethje was technical in all approached that he makes against Rafael Fiziev,
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 09:03:02 AM

~

I also think that Belal Muhammad is more worthy of a title challenge against Edwards this time around than Colby. Belal has proven himself to be a title contender and I hope Belal can be given a chance. Colby has had the title shot many times while Belal has never had one. Even though the champion at that time was different from the current champion. Seeing new faces in the fight for the title is an interesting thing for me.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 09:05:07 AM

There is no doubt that Belal Muhammad deserved the title shot as he have unfinished business with Leon Edwards with a no contest bout and on a 9 fight winning streak. US has 3 champions now in Jon Jones, Sean O'Malley and Sean Strickland and majority thinks that Colby Covington will be the fourth US champion. If Colby Covington fails this time then this is his last opportunity to get to the title.

Belal Muhammad deserves a title fight, but few people really wants to see him being a champ. One of the boring fighters in division and whole UFC probably. Almost every single fight ends with UD. He is on a second play in top of wins by decision in general, and on top place in wins by decision among welterweights. If he gets the belt, then the events with him (for sure that is going to be main or co-main event fight) not going to make lots of PPV sales.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 09:59:18 AM

Belal Muhammad deserves a title fight, but few people really wants to see him being a champ. One of the boring fighters in division and whole UFC probably. Almost every single fight ends with UD. He is on a second play in top of wins by decision in general, and on top place in wins by decision among welterweights. If he gets the belt, then the events with him (for sure that is going to be main or co-main event fight) not going to make lots of PPV sales.

^ He will have to improve one aspect of his fight. I don't know if we can actually call it an aspect of his fighting or not. But anyway, he will have to improve his talking. He will have to make people be interested in watching his fight. Otherwise, it is going to be hard for the organisation to actually take him seriously. There are a lot of fighters who are really good. But they cannot talk very well. If you cannot sell it, you are going to get less fight. maybe he needs to do some good amount of trash talking. Obviously, he is not going to change the fighting style. So the fighting is definitely still going to be boring. But he will have to look for other ways to make people interested in his fight.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 12:37:29 PM

Official weigh ins will be live in around 3 hours or so guys.  I'm kinda extra excited for the main event of this Fight Night at the Apex.  Grin  The line for Fiziev hasn't really moved from 1.64, the line the last time I took a peek.  It's at 1.62 rn.  Just a small move towards Fiz.  I was expecting the sharps to start moving in on Gamrot and start moving the line towards him but no...  Judging from the lack of line movement, everybody agrees with the bookies..?  :/

UFC Fight Night 228:  Fiziev vs Gamrot Official Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkKRgrfsJuE

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 07:11:45 PM

-snip-

That's a decent main event imho.  And Fiziev is one of my favorite guys in the roster since he beat Marc Diakesse as the underdog a couple of years ago but man...  Going against Gamrot for 5 rounds could be a tall order.  Fiziev wil prolly look good at the first couple of rounds of the match.  But as the match progresses into the championship rounds, he has a tendency of slowing down.  That's where Gamrot could take over and wear on him.  Gamrot is very durable and a very good wrestler.  If more action goes to Fiziev, Gamrot's like could improve to 2.50. which is good imo.

Going into the latest event in the UFC, I really like Mateusz Gamrot for he is much better rounded than Rafael Fiziev in my opinion sure Rafael Fiziev is much younger than Mateusz Gamrot, but Gamrot is more technical and has great wrestling but if Fiziev has proven that he got great takedown defense he will likely get a chance for this fight but for sure Mateusz Gamrot has a lot of arsenal in getting this fight done,

Yay! Finally a really exciting fight, almost guaranteed not to be boring. I'm heavily biased on this one as Gamrot is my compatriot and I like his character, but I think, objectively, he has what it takes to defeat Fiziev. Gamrot likes fighting in Las Vegas, he fought and won 5 times there, his wrestling is obviously superior to Fiziev's and he's experienced enough to withstand the pressure.
It's an important fight for both of them, winning this one will open the door to fight guys from the top 5, meaning big money fights.

Just like you, I am very into Mateusz Gamrot for sure he will be very dominant in this fight because of his many arsenals that could take out Fiziev I think he can eventually get this win, I am pretty much hyped for Gamrot on this one, as Gamrot had a hard time against Justin Gaethje because Gaethje was technical in all approached that he makes against Rafael Fiziev,

Gamrot will not see himself on top of Fiziev. The TD defense of Fiziev is just superb so it will be a standing fight which Gamrot will not be able to make.

If he has to win, he has to keep chasing takedowns and grappling to wear out Fiziev til the 3rd round which he probably can have success after that. He will not last if he forces himself into a standing fight. But Fiziev did have fights that lasted til UD, he can last up to 5th rounds. I'd still go for Fiziev by KO.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 10:10:28 PM

If he has to win, he has to keep chasing takedowns and grappling to wear out Fiziev til the 3rd round which he probably can have success after that. He will not last if he forces himself into a standing fight. But Fiziev did have fights that lasted til UD, he can last up to 5th rounds. I'd still go for Fiziev by KO.

I believe that's his plan. He said in one of the interviews that he trained a lot with a focus of not only taking Fiziev down but holding him down. If he manages to do that, that opens up a possibility for submission, which is probably the only way Gamrot could finish him. But I see it going the full distance and Gamrot winning by decision. Fiziev is a heavy hitter, which is entertaining but takes a lot of energy and he'll struggle in later rounds.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 02:08:06 AM

What does everybody think about Paddy vs Ferguson in Las Vegas for UFC 296? It seems to me like they’re trying to give Paddy a big name that he can actually beat given that I thought Ferguson already retired. I still think Ferguson will win though. Paddy didn’t look good in his last match and Ferguson is no easy victory.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Box Guy
Copper Member

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 02:14:17 AM

What does everybody think about Paddy vs Ferguson in Las Vegas for UFC 296? It seems to me like they’re trying to give Paddy a big name that he can actually beat given that I thought Ferguson already retired. I still think Ferguson will win though. Paddy didn’t look good in his last match and Ferguson is no easy victory.

Who doesn't love paddy…guy is just fun to watch. El cucuy in his prime all day every day but unfortunately i think the guy is washed and his competitive spirit does not let him accept it. I would take paddy by stoppage on this one. Youth wins here
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 07:40:17 AM

The three main cards in the title fight for the UFC next three fights will be quite hot and sensational encounters.

In this card series I see that Islam Makhachev vs Oliveira and Jones vs Miocic are the favorites or the most anticipated because these two main card fights bring together fighters with a million controversies in their history as UFC fighters.
For the time I will make sure to give support and confidence for Makhachev victory and subsequently for Jones in the heavyweight class.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 08:50:57 AM

To be honest I didn't have a clue that fight was on the UFC296 card. Yup, definitely looks like they're trying to revive Paddy after he fell from fans' favour. His last performance was disappointing and his attack on Ariel Helwani created an impression that he sucks up to Dana White big time, which is never a good look.
Image-wise, it seems like Paddy can't decide whether he wants to be a good guy or a bad guy, which can be irritating to many.
As for Tony, he refused to acknowledge that it's time to retire and he'll approach that fight with something to prove, which will make him a dangerous opponent.
As both of them had a dip in the form, it'll be interesting to see who comes at the top. I like this match up.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 08:58:52 AM

Here is my fight prediction and bet for the upcoming UFC Fight Night: Fiziev vs. Gamrot

Rafael Fiziev VS Mateusz Gamrot

The stake odds for this fight are 1.64 for Fiziev and 2.27 for Gamrot, for this fight I almost go and bet for Gamrot but after watching each fighter's fight highlights and comparing each fight Mateusz Gamrot might have wrestling and submission wins but he often uses it and still prefer the stand-up and when it comes to the stand-up Rafael Fiziev has refined striking combos, and that smashing sound of his kicks it was sure a treat to hear, and against his fight with Justin Gaethje it was a sure close fight but end up in a majority win for Gaethje which is I really don't know why it could be a robbery with the scoring but for sure it was a close one so I am leaving it to that but with this fight for sure takedown defense for Fiziev is not a problem so my pick is Rafael Fiziev,

Bryce Mitchell VS Dan Ige

The stake odds for this fight are 1.48 for Mitchell and 2.65 for Ige, for this fight Bryce Mitchell is a young lad who is very great with the ground game, while Dan Ige is a Well rounded with the striking and the ground aswell but for sure Bryce Mitchell is a very technical approached even with his takedowns so he might surprise Dan Ige in this fight so for sure my pick is Bryce Mitchell,

Marina Rodriguez VS Michelle Waterson-Gomez

The stake odds for this fight are 1.30 for Rodriguez and 3.55 for Waterson for this fight Marina Rodriguez has great striking that is surely refined well, those combinations of punches and kicks but Michelle Waterson in my opinion also has great kicks and her fight with Luana Pinheiro even though she has lost a decision fight she did a great job in that fight and I think that is a different Waterson and has shown that she can go through that beating but it was a close fight actually it might also be a controversial one many though that Michelle Waterson won that fight and also Waterson think the same way but for sure Luana Pinheiro was announced as the winner the crowd goes booing the decision but still for me in this fight my pick is Michelle Waterson-Gomez,

bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 09:30:18 AM

To be honest I didn't have a clue that fight was on the UFC296 card. Yup, definitely looks like they're trying to revive Paddy after he fell from fans' favour. His last performance was disappointing and his attack on Ariel Helwani created an impression that he sucks up to Dana White big time, which is never a good look.
Image-wise, it seems like Paddy can't decide whether he wants to be a good guy or a bad guy, which can be irritating to many.
As for Tony, he refused to acknowledge that it's time to retire and he'll approach that fight with something to prove, which will make him a dangerous opponent.
As both of them had a dip in the form, it'll be interesting to see who comes at the top. I like this match up.

It was just announced very recently. UFC is still building Paddy when the kid has been around for years. He has 6 times winning streak but he is fighting the old Tony. I wish Tony would win over him, Tony still has the chin to survive strikes, if they go toe to toe, Tony might have a 50/50 chance to win. Paddy has no precise striking capability but if he goes grappling and takedown Tony, he will submit the old man. 

Win or lose Tony should retire. But I think he still has a few fights on his contract.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 11:44:21 AM

What I think is that Paddy is one of the most annoying fighter and hope that Ferguson will knock him out in a way that he will bite his tongue. His voice is very annoying.

The three main cards in the title fight for the UFC next three fights will be quite hot and sensational encounters.

In this card series I see that Islam Makhachev vs Oliveira and Jones vs Miocic are the favorites or the most anticipated because these two main card fights bring together fighters with a million controversies in their history as UFC fighters.
For the time I will make sure to give support and confidence for Makhachev victory and subsequently for Jones in the heavyweight class.
I bet that Oliveira will beat Makhachev, he can do that and what makes me even more confident in this outcome is that Oliveira really itches to beat him.
Jones will always be very interesting because he is in heavyweight, one of the hardest and most brutal weight division and there is no one who can beat him but Gustafsson was near to that result. In this fight between Jon Jones and Covington, we will see again that Jon Jones is unbeatable.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 12:36:43 PM

Here is my fight prediction and bet for the upcoming UFC Fight Night: Fiziev vs. Gamrot

Rafael Fiziev VS Mateusz Gamrot

The stake odds for this fight are 1.64 for Fiziev and 2.27 for Gamrot, for this fight I almost go and bet for Gamrot but after watching each fighter's fight highlights and comparing each fight Mateusz Gamrot might have wrestling and submission wins but he often uses it and still prefer the stand-up and when it comes to the stand-up Rafael Fiziev has refined striking combos, and that smashing sound of his kicks it was sure a treat to hear, and against his fight with Justin Gaethje it was a sure close fight but end up in a majority win for Gaethje which is I really don't know why it could be a robbery with the scoring but for sure it was a close one so I am leaving it to that but with this fight for sure takedown defense for Fiziev is not a problem so my pick is Rafael Fiziev,

Bryce Mitchell VS Dan Ige

The stake odds for this fight are 1.48 for Mitchell and 2.65 for Ige, for this fight Bryce Mitchell is a young lad who is very great with the ground game, while Dan Ige is a Well rounded with the striking and the ground aswell but for sure Bryce Mitchell is a very technical approached even with his takedowns so he might surprise Dan Ige in this fight so for sure my pick is Bryce Mitchell,

Marina Rodriguez VS Michelle Waterson-Gomez

The stake odds for this fight are 1.30 for Rodriguez and 3.55 for Waterson for this fight Marina Rodriguez has great striking that is surely refined well, those combinations of punches and kicks but Michelle Waterson in my opinion also has great kicks and her fight with Luana Pinheiro even though she has lost a decision fight she did a great job in that fight and I think that is a different Waterson and has shown that she can go through that beating but it was a close fight actually it might also be a controversial one many though that Michelle Waterson won that fight and also Waterson think the same way but for sure Luana Pinheiro was announced as the winner the crowd goes booing the decision but still for me in this fight my pick is Michelle Waterson-Gomez,

Brave pick on Waterson.  I know one guy who'll prolly love it.  Where is he?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Anyway...  Here are the weigh ins and the face offs.  One last look before making your bets.  GL!

UFC Fight Night 228:  Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTzzZpMKqSw

UFC Fight Night 228:  Face Off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=METL_34gU2c

Here are the weigh in results.  Everybody made weight.

Rafael Fiziev (156) vs Mateusz Gamrot (156)
Dan Ige (146) vs Bryce Mitchell (146)
Marina Rodriguez (116) vs Michelle Waterson-Gomez (115.5)
Bryan Battle (171) vs A.J. Fletcher (170.5)
Charles Jourdain (145.5) vs Ricardo Ramos (146)
Dan Argueta (136) vs Miles Johns (136)
Andre Fialho (171) vs Tim Means (171)
Cody Brundage (185) vs Jacob Malkoun (186)
Jake Collier (256.5) vs Mohammed Usman (237)
Hannah Goldy (115.5) vs Mizuki Inoue (115.5)
Montserrat Rendon (135) vs Tamires Vidal (134)

And last call to make your picks in jeremypwr's Multi Master guys.

UFC Fight Night 228 Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5467244.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 02:58:16 PM

Some of my predictions for today's fights:

Tamires Vidal x Montserrat Rendon

There are things that are very funny, when I looked at the face and physique of this woman called Tamires Vidal, I thought I was looking at a man who changed sex to become a woman, she has a physique very similar to that of a man when she gets in that position. Anyway, looking at the performance of the two fighters we have Tamires Vidal who is 25 years old and was born in Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She has 5 years of professional career, and during these 5 years of professional career she had 8 fights in which she managed to win in 7 fights and lost in only 1 fight. She is very skilled in jiu-jitsu. In her first UFC appearance, she beat Ramona Pascual by knockout. This is a very good achievement, on the other side you have your opponent in this fight, I'm talking about Montserrat Rendon who is 34 years old and was born in Mexico. She has 3 years of professional career and during these 3 years of professional career she had 5 fights, winning all 5 fights. my guess is that Tamires Vidal, despite both fighters showing good performance, I think that Tamires Vidal, being younger and having had more fights, and her fighting style can play an important role in winning this fight

Mohammed Usman x Jake Collier

Mohammed Usman is 34 years old and was born in Nigeria, has 6 years of professional career, and during these 6 years of professional career he had 11 fights of which he won 9 fights and lost 2 fights. he achieved 4 victories by knockout. on the other side we have Jake Collier who is also 34 years old, born in the United States of America and has a 13 year professional career, during these 13 years of his professional career, he had 22 fights of which he won 13 fights and lost in 9 fights. and an average performance if we look at the number of fights he had. In my opinion, I see Mohammed Usman coming out victorious in this fight

Dan Argueta x Miles Johns

Dan Argueta who comes into this fight as the favorite is 30 years old and was born in the United States of America, he has 4 years of professional career, and during these 4 years of professional career he had 11 fights, of which he managed to win 10 fights and lost in just 1 fight. On the other side we have Miles Johns who is 29 years old and has 9 years of professional career, in these 9 years of professional career he managed to have 15 fights of which he won 13 fights and lost in just 2 fights. well, in my opinion I see Miles Johns with a chance of winning, I know it's difficult to beat the bookmakers in fights with a big difference in odds between the fighters, but I'm going to put in my multibet bet that Miles Johns wins, that Tamires Vidal wins and Mohammed Usman

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: